June 05, 2024, 04:47:27 AM

Author Topic: The David Nakhid Thread  (Read 178624 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Re: Nahkid on Bahrain technical staff?????
« Reply #180 on: October 22, 2005, 06:54:43 PM »
The most hurtful thing about this......is ok even doe Nahkid might be vex with Jack, Beenhaker, the assistant coach whoever.

He selling out and he is hurting the land of his birth and the people of Trinidad and Tobago.

That is treason and he would have been shot.

Alyuh doe understand the implications of his actions.........he eat sleep train and travel with the team.

the 4ker does even run the drills and be in the scrimmage, looking most excited.

He know every player, every weakness and stength, he know all of our set plays etc.

You know what sad at the end of the day..them Bahrainians ent go give 2 shit about him..........take him and use him and discard him.
He have no honour......if you could do that to your own nation, you think they ent know at the back of they mind what he could do to them too.

How you in good conscious go and help out your opponents, vs your COUNTRY.

This is just another example of why we doe go nowhere, and does 4cup thing when we finally start to go good.

Watch and see...........Is now we winning these games and going WOrld CUp!

This will raise the JEP Nest for Latapy and Yorke and the rest of the team. They need NO MORE INCENTIVE.

FIRE FOR ALL THE HATERS, SNAKES and Parasite..

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: October 22, 2005, 06:57:38 PM »
DAVID NAHKID i cant believe u wud do this to us as a country tings really gone true if a football great like urself cud dismantle ur home town like dat a mere 10 months after playing in a friendly against alianza lima u sellin us out for personal gain
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

truetrini

« Reply #182 on: October 22, 2005, 06:59:48 PM »
f**k nakid!

if is true leh he do he ting.

we still have to play we game and win!

Dis is jes more incentice fuh we taem to play dey guts out!

Leh we vibes it up!

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: October 22, 2005, 07:01:41 PM »
I can't believe what i am reading. David Nakhid joining Bahrain. Somebody please tell me this is a rumour and not true. david turn his whole back on his country ust for a few dollars. He should never ever ever set foot in trinidad again..... Go tnt... we reach germany without flecking nakhid....

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: October 22, 2005, 07:07:07 PM »
In being analytical and  cooling of from the emotional side of things, The folowing article has some points of skepicism and contention:

FACTFormer captain of Trinidad offers to help national team 
CONTROVERSIAL former captain and assistant coach of Trinidad and Tobago David Nakhid is believed to be in Bahrain and offering his services to the national team ahead of their World Cup playoff clash against the Caribbean side. THIS MAY OR MAYNOT BE FACTUAL

FACT
: Nakhid was sacked by the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation after he suggested some members of the Syrian community were involved in drug trade and questioned why they were not being charged in a television interview on CCN TV6's Morning Edition.

But none of the Bahrain Football Association officials were ready to comment on the matter. WHY NOT?
[b]  CONJECTURAL[/b]: However, [b]it is believed [/b] that Nakhid will be providing Bahrain with video tapes of matches involving Trinidad in the Concacaf qualifying round and also hold a seminar to brief the national team coaching staff of the conditions in Port-of-Spain in general and about the Trinidad team in particular.

Maybe I am still in DENIAL but then again........ The mental  war machine is at play. Designed to throw us off  our game plan; to make us  change up plans to have us  play with doubts. All  for Money .

Money money money MONEY
some people have it some people dont
 some people just want to be free
all for the almighty dollar
 O'Jays
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 07:11:45 PM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline BigToe

• Hero Warrior
  • Laaaaard, ah cyan take it no more
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: October 22, 2005, 07:09:48 PM »
What a piece of shit! His T&T passport should be revoked and I hope he ends up fading into to Boilivian (to quote Mike Tyson).

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #186 on: October 22, 2005, 07:34:07 PM »

Alyuh doe understand the implications of his actions.........he eat sleep train and travel with the team.

the 4ker does even run the drills and be in the scrimmage, looking most excited.

He know every player, every weakness and stength, he know all of our set plays etc.

Exactly what i was thinking as i was driving home tonight!!!  This is soo much worse that J'ca, he could speak to the mentality of our players and how to get in their heads, who have no left foot, what Beenie approach to the game will be...
I am still hoping that its not true, as far as I am concerned if he even considering the possibility he is a Traitor.

Is We against the World!!! even our own countrymen.

Offline Trinimac

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
DO NOT MENTION NAKHID ANYMORE ON THIS SITE!
« Reply #187 on: October 22, 2005, 07:37:51 PM »
Ever since I new about David Nakhid he always wanted to be the center of attention, like a little 2yr old child. Lets not even talk about it anymore or mention his name on this site. That's exactly what he wants. He wants to feel important. The best way to win this battle is to not ever mention his name on this site anymore becasue he wants to be the center of attention. No more postings about Nakhid. Forget his name. Who is Nakhid, I never heard about him.)):

MickeyRat

« Reply #188 on: October 22, 2005, 07:37:54 PM »
Passport, Traitor, Judas,… who give ah fack if it's true or not.  What we need to do as a support forum is to focus on the games at hand and stop jumping from acquisition to acquisition and the in-fighting and become a unit for solidarity and support as many of YOU profess.  

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: October 22, 2005, 07:42:37 PM »

Exactly what i was thinking as i was driving home tonight!!!  This is soo much worse that J'ca, he could speak to the mentality of our players and how to get in their heads, who have no left foot, what Beenie approach to the game will be...
I am still hoping that its not true, as far as I am concerned if he even considering the possibility he is a Traitor.

Is We against the World!!! even our own countrymen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is serious  shit but QUESTION: who is behind this chain of events? for example who put pressure under the TTFF to react to Nahkid's statements? which Syrian community did  that? Knowing that we would have no recause but to disassociate the man from the team. Why do it now at a time like this? I wonder if the Bahrainians  threatened us that with Nahkid on we team staff taht would pose a security risk? then  would it be like them to go and  hire the man for all the money he want?

Did the TTFF have to act so quickly and  dispatch the man from the team? Remember I rasied the question when we preparing for Mexico and Beenien had decided to send he  own to scout the Bahrains; I had even question then as to why Nahkid was not doing that?  Maybe Beenie figured out somebody on staff is adouble agent? But what de arse really going on?

It just seems like the timining fuh all these events are  a little timely.

Offline royalian

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Nakhid in his own words!
« Reply #190 on: October 22, 2005, 07:42:43 PM »
When a client comes into my office, I try to keep in mind the legal rule of thumb: there are 3 sides to each story, person's 1 side, person's 2 side and the truth. Based on this Nakhid interview, you make your own observations.

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3DT6G52P7J5LH26TUOG2QPANOH

As a bonus, the call-in program that followed.

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1U3SO1XO0V32C0NF9D0ZOGLZIB

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 22, 2005, 08:03:21 PM »
I tink we all worrying about nutting. Nahkid ent stewpid. He know dat he musta sign a non-disclosure with de TTFF when he waz part of de team. He ent go risk a law suit man!

Dis has tah be ah smoke screen!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Nakhid in his own words!
« Reply #192 on: October 22, 2005, 08:06:41 PM »
Listening to this emotional interview could soemone clear up some of these events?

When TTFF hired Beenie, was not Nahkid original role to be an  assistant coach?

Then he was the one who met Beenie at the airport etc...

Did Nahkid not play a game or two for TNT  under Beenie man?

If Nahkid was not performing  his assigned role as a technical staff  the way Beenie wanted it, why was this not shared with the man?

It just appears to me that  like you mentioned Royalian, there are two sides of the story. So far we are getting one side. Are there some inner turmoils that we are not getting the goods on? Problem with this is dat the timming here go cause man to do real  crap and spite we just fuh so?

truetrini

« Reply #193 on: October 22, 2005, 08:08:23 PM »
vibes it up!

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #194 on: October 22, 2005, 08:17:59 PM »
that host Andre, is obviously pro-Nakhid....

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: October 22, 2005, 08:19:13 PM »
AND PRO STUPID ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Strip

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 22, 2005, 08:28:40 PM »
dis is nakhid ultimate scouting mission fellas, allyuh know jack an dem eh holding nothing back this rounds

MickeyRat

« Reply #197 on: October 22, 2005, 08:30:43 PM »
dis is nakhid ultimate scouting mission fellas, allyuh know jack an dem eh holding nothing back this rounds
For all we know he go be working as a double agent!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: NAHKID ON BAHRAIN TECHNICAL STAFF?????
« Reply #198 on: October 22, 2005, 08:36:54 PM »
Nahkid brave boy!!! He definitely aint coming back to Trinidad ever

You obviously don't know Trinidad.

Win lose or draw with Bahrain, nobody is going to give Nakhid no static because that is not our way. He might get some picong, some ole talk on the main road, a man like Sam might pelt a bottle behind him, but he has no real backlash to fear from the general populace.

He will be persona non grata in the football fraternity as long as the current regime is there though.

I tink we all worrying about nutting. Nahkid ent stewpid. He know dat he musta sign a non-disclosure with de TTFF when he waz part of de team. He ent go risk a law suit man!

Dis has tah be ah smoke screen!

The kind of knowledge that Nakhid could impart can't be protected by a confidentiality agreement. If he tells them to put a fast left back and attack down our left side there is nothing we could do to stop that.

What clubs usually have is the ability to make a coach or executive wait before he moves to a competitor and I am sure that none of that is in place since this situation was absolutely inconceivable.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2005, 08:43:41 PM by Tallman »
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #199 on: October 22, 2005, 08:43:42 PM »
I not so sure bout that nah!!!!
I dont think it would be a good idea for him to show up at the game.

MickeyRat

« Reply #200 on: October 22, 2005, 08:45:29 PM »

One word if he does....CUSS

truetrini

« Reply #201 on: October 22, 2005, 08:48:49 PM »

One word if he does....CUSS

two words

buss  head!

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 22, 2005, 09:20:13 PM »
three words

mo va man
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

MickeyRat

No Good David!!!!!
« Reply #203 on: October 22, 2005, 09:42:25 PM »

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 22, 2005, 09:47:49 PM »
aye...thanks for posting this ting brudder....much, much thanks!!!
my small contribution is that I glad for what Jack doing for the football eh.  But I ent trust he or that corrupt, tiefin football organisation one f'in bit.  Them is the most un-trinidadian trinidadians I ever hear bout - trinis doh move so!

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 22, 2005, 09:50:18 PM »

Offline Alsalman

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 22, 2005, 10:00:29 PM »
wow someone does really hate him (trying to make him look like a traitor) ...

lol ... People in Bahrain have never heard of Mr. Nakhid ...

lol

-Sal from Bahrain

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 22, 2005, 10:19:54 PM »
Wha bout man saying................Nahkid plan this in smart long long time ago.

How he make the decision and went across too easy.

Its long time he set this up and he was just looking for a excuse to jump ship.

I laugh when I hear it..............but you know it kinda making sense in a indirect sort of way.

The man on the block does put spinn on all kinda thing eh.

There shoulda be no question of him dealing with Bahrain no way no how.........Nahkid is a JUDAS!

and I sure somebody go find a way to defend the man for this action and say...you know I could see why he do it.

Doe frighten.....Kelvin Jack, Yorke, latapy and the rest go dislike him even more and you know what more powerful than good vibes...........BAD MIND!

UNDER BAD MIND WE BEATIN BAHRAIN

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 22, 2005, 10:20:12 PM »
Be mindful fellas....Bharain have enough money to cause some serious media propaganda !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 22, 2005, 10:31:01 PM »
 Boy well me eh know... That whole situation is just a distraction yes o god man please T&T focus on Bahrain...David Nakhid was put between a rock and a hard place and i don't know what i coulda suggest he do...but we need to concentrate on World Cup and forget dem ting...Go T&T

1]; } ?>