March 28, 2024, 11:23:32 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs St Vincent Game (25-Mar-2016)  (Read 42505 times)

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs St Vincent Game (25-Mar-2016)
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2016, 02:39:01 PM »
It will be on bein sports for North American viewers.

Online Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2016, 07:39:39 PM »
A man with a Trinigrandmother could get a passport and yet another player whose father is a Trini can't get one as yet ! Nah I eh buying that story. This sounding too much like a "Zamora"  soap opera .

Ps I born day and all the frigging paperwork to get a passport is unreal! Ummmm

I also thought you could not get a T&T passport from a grandparent? Didn't we have a number of players in the past with a grandparent from Trini that were interested in representing us but were not able to because they needed a parent that was Trini. I don't think I imagined this.

Bostock said that his father was actually born in T&T. And yes, there are provisions to obtain citizenship via a grandparent.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2016, 10:15:08 PM »
I heard his dad is Trini, from Diego!

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2016, 01:50:06 AM »
Warriors head to Kingston.
TTFA Media.

Trinidad and Tobago’s senior team will depart for Kingstown,  St Vincent and the Grenadines at 2:45pm on Wednesday on a Caribbean Airlines Charter flight ahead of Friday’s 2018 World Cup qualifiers against the hosts at Arnos Vale.

The 22-man squad and technical staff headed by Stephen Hart will arrive in Kingstown during the afternoon period and will take to the training field on Thursday for their official pre-match session at the Arnos Vale.

Hart completed the home-leg of his preparations on Tuesday at the Hasely Crawford Stadium with his full squad including Russian-based defender Sheldon Bateau who was the last of the overseas-based pros to arrive in Port of Spain on Tuesday morning.

During the morning session at Ato Boldon Stadium on Tuesday, Hart welcomed Dutch-based midfielder Levi Garcia, US-based duo Mekeil Williams and Joevin Jones as well as Mexican-based defender Levi Garcia, Willis Plaza of El Salvador club Alianza and Aubrey David of Costa Rica’s Deportivo Saprissa. Along with Bateau, they were the last group to join the camp which started on Sunday evening.

“We’ve had everybody in and that’s always important. Sheldon was the last to come in because of the long travel and the other boys from North and Central America came in as well. We were also happy to have Levi come in an it’s an exciting time for him but he understands how serious the  business of the national team is,” Hart told TTFA Media.

“We don’t know what the training conditions will be like in St Vincent so it was important that we had the few days here to be in control of our environment. And once we get there and settle in then we try to manage our situation as best as we can, ensure the players are in right mindset and go into the match looking to take care of business,” Hart said.

Garcia was enthused about his first call up to the team and his first training session under Hart.

“It’s a very exciting period for me and I’m just focused on working hard and settling in with the rest of the team. It’s an honour for me to train and play with Kenwyne and the boys. Coach spoke to me and he said he likes what he has been seeing but of course now I have to work hard and play for my pick. I’d love to play on Friday and play my part in helping us get the three points,” Garcia said.

Friday’s match kicks off at 3:30pm and both teams meet again on Tuesday from 7pm at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.

“It’s a very exciting period for me and I’m just focused on working hard and settling in with the rest of the team. It’s an honour for me to train and play with Kenwyne and the boys. Coach spoke to me and he said he likes what he has been seeing but of course now I have to work hard and play for my pick. I’d love to play on Friday and play my part in helping us get the three points,” Garcia said.

Friday’s match kicks off at 3:30pm and both teams meet again on Tuesday from 7pm at the Hasely Crawford Stadium.

Video - Garcia was enthused about his first call up to the team and his first training session under Hart.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 02:38:14 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2016, 08:31:44 AM »
Hail up to de faithful.
Can't wait to see the new additions in action. Go TNT and I'll settle for a 3-0 scoreline.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2016, 09:51:07 AM »
Warriors head to Kingston.
TTFA Media.

During the morning session at Ato Boldon Stadium on Tuesday, Hart welcomed Dutch-based midfielder Levi Garcia, US-based duo Mekeil Williams and Joevin Jones as well as Mexican-based defender Levi Garcia, Willis Plaza of El Salvador club Alianza and Aubrey David of Costa Rica’s Deportivo Saprissa. Along with Bateau, they were the last group to join the camp which started on Sunday evening.

Video - Garcia was enthused about his first call up to the team and his first training session under Hart.

LOL Fuentes excited ?

I dont understand for the life of me why the TTFA media do not include in their releases that the game will be on FLOW Sports locally so fans can be informed so they can watch THEIR national team.

Fuentes leaves it out almost everytime.... it's starting to look on purpose at this point

Do your job man

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
SVG vs T&T WCQ viewing party Thread
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2016, 12:11:39 PM »
Football lime for Warriors WCQs vs. SVG at Tilted Kilt in Mississauga on 25th

Liming with the fellas for the match on Friday..

Mods please don't move because it will get swallowed and less people will know where to get together..

Game starts at 315pm

Come through for a drink

« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 06:44:33 AM by Flex »

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2016, 12:32:51 PM »
According to the headline of that article, the Warriors went to "Kingston" as opposed to "Kingstown". I hope they in St vincent and not in Jamaica..

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2016, 01:00:39 PM »
According to the headline of that article, the Warriors went to "Kingston" as opposed to "Kingstown". I hope they in St vincent and not in Jamaica..

Detour..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2016, 02:00:21 PM »
Hail up to de faithful.
Can't wait to see the new additions in action. Go TNT and I'll settle for a 3-0 scoreline.

Long Time welcome back
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2016, 03:07:54 PM »
I now coming to pong them on the Kingston-Kingstown headline. But allyuh took care of that.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2016, 03:22:46 PM »
I know my Geography,and I was also surprised to see that my beloved Soca Warriors was heading to Yardie c**t-re. ;D

Offline Anbrat

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Mods please don't move because it will get swallowed and less people will know where to get together..

Game starts at 315pm

Come through for a drink
285 Enfield Place R100
Mississauga

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Don't forget the 2020 World Cup game earlier in thr day , West Indies vs South Africa, full day of Sports bro.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 24, 2016, 01:30:27 AM »
I now coming to pong them on the Kingston-Kingstown headline. But allyuh took care of that.
Hail up to de faithful.

Long Time welcome back
Thanks Sista. Hope all is well with you and yours.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
SVG vs T&T WCQ viewing party @ Vic's Sports Bar
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2016, 06:22:55 AM »
Get in de Zone as T&T Warrior Fan Zone will be filming all the action at the viewing party for the St. Vincent and the Grenadines v Trinidad and Tobago World Cup Qualifier.

Friday March 25th, 2016 @ Vic's Sports Bar, Solomon St, San Fernando.  Game time 3:30pm

Roll Call!!!!! Tallman, Andre Samuel, FireBrand, Omardinho and many others will be most present. Hope to see the rest of the trini based forumites there.

Go Warriors!!!!!
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: SVG vs T&T WCQ viewing party Thread
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2016, 07:49:16 AM »
yo make a good video nah so we all can c what's going on

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2016, 08:03:36 AM »
allyuh.... see going thru this FLOW network bullshit....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 24, 2016, 08:54:11 AM »
Hail up to de faithful.

Long Time welcome back
Thanks Sista. Hope all is well with you and yours.

I good and as a friend said doh bother complain nobody eh listening.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 24, 2016, 08:55:02 AM »
Get in de Zone as T&T Warrior Fan Zone will be filming all the action at the viewing party for the St. Vincent and the Grenadines v Trinidad and Tobago World Cup Qualifier.

Friday March 25th, 2016 @ Vic's Sports Bar, Solomon St, San Fernando.  Game time 3:30pm

Roll Call!!!!! Tallman, Andre Samuel, FireBrand, Omardinho and many others will be most present. Hope to see the rest of the trini based forumites there.

Go Warriors!!!!!

Where that is?

Offline bingie man

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2016, 09:18:03 AM »
I'm in mississauga. Gonna try make it brothers. .

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2016, 11:06:12 AM »

Some people feel we already win this game. Trini as usual with short memory.. People already forget what happened few weeks ago when we underestimate the opposition and lost to Haiti which cost us the Copa Centenario spot..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2016, 11:56:04 AM »

Some people feel we already win this game. Trini as usual with short memory.. People already forget what happened few weeks ago when we underestimate the opposition and lost to Haiti which cost us the Copa Centenario spot..

:beermug:

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2016, 12:17:30 PM »
Bostock Ineligible For Now

Press Release – Eligibility of John Bostock
March 24, 2016

http://ttfootball.org/2016/03/24/press-release-eligibility-of-john-bostock/

Trinidad and Tobago’s National Senior Men’s Team  will not have the services of English-born midfielder John Bostock for tomorrow’s 2018 CONCACAF World Cup qualifier against St Vincent and the Grenadines.
Trinidad and Tobago head coach Stephen Hart addressed the matter, stating “It’s a situation where I misread the FIFA documentation and failed to realize that there was an amendment to the original ruling of players switching their country of choice and because John had already played for England at the international youth level, he as the player needs to write to FIFA stating that he no longer wishes to play for England and intends to switch to Trinidad and Tobago,” Hart explained.
“Our President was going over the final details to ensure all was in order and made this discovery and he advised me. It’s unfortunate but we’ve spoken to John and he understands the situation. We will now wait for feedback to see when the process is completed by FIFA to have a better idea of when he can make his debut for us in the World Cup qualification competition,” Hart added.
Bostock would have been eligible to play had it been an international friendly and not an official FIFA World Cup qualifying game.

Trinidad & Tobago Football Association

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline kiffysmooth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2016, 01:10:26 PM »
what a bummer  >:(

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2016, 01:26:00 PM »
Better they catch it before we play him and then get docked points.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2016, 01:49:27 PM »

Go Warriors!!!!!

Nice...wish I was home for this, enjoy fellas..

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2016, 01:50:51 PM »

Game starts at 315pm

Come through for a drink
285 Enfield Place R100
Mississauga

:beermug:

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2016, 02:07:12 PM »
Good point Peong...but damn yo!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2016, 03:30:58 PM »
Better they catch it before we play him and then get docked points.

I glad they catch it now as opposed to later. We would have been screwed if he took to the pitch for both of the games..

The irony is.. Didn't Guyana try to challenge SVG for something similar? 

1]; } ?>