May 31, 2024, 08:22:04 PM

Author Topic: Peru down Warriors in Lima Friendly  (Read 4617 times)

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Peru down Warriors in Lima Friendly
« on: May 24, 2016, 10:32:53 AM »
Peru down Warriors in Lima Friendly
TTFA Media

Trinidad and Tobago’s Senior Men’s Team suffered a 4-0 defeat to Peru in Monday’s International Friendly at the Estadio Nacional in Lima.

Taking the field for the first of their three friendlies over an eleven-day period, the “Warriors” were captained by Belgium-based midfielder Khaleem Hyland and included debutant defender Weslie John in a line up that listed Marvin Phillip in goal, with a back four of Daneil Cyrus, Aubrey David, Radanfah Abu Bakr and John, midfielders Sean De Silva, Hughtun Hector, Levi Garcia and Leston Paul with Willis Plaza up front. Peru had three debutants in their team including PSV Eindhoven forward Luis da Silva.

The ‘Warriors” would have been satisfied heading into the half time break at scoreless but they conceded cheaply within a four- minute span late in the half with Christian Cueva opening the scoring in the 36th and Luiz Da Silva doubling the advantage in the 40th to leave the hosts on a high before a strong home crowd that came out to see their team prior to its Copa America Centenario appearance next month.

Moments after T&T went a whisker away from pulling a goal back when David’s effort struck the post, the hosts tripled their lead when Edison Flores punished T&T at the back and hit past Phillip on his near right post. And a penalty was converted by Cristian Benavente in injury time.

To break the scoreless deadlock in the first half, Cueva beat Phillip with a downward header from Oscar Vilchez’s right side cross.

Soon after, Da Silva, who plays with PSV Eindhoven, slipped Abu Bakr before clinically hitting low past Phillip after the T&T defence failed to sufficient pressure the ball.

T&T’s best chance at goal came in the 14th minute when Garcia beat two men on the left before trying to chip the Peru goalkeeper but under the ball too much to send his effort over the bar.

Hart made several changes in the second half introducing Shahdon Winchester and Tristan Hodge early in the second half. Both players had decent moments with Winchester just failing to get off a shot on time after making his way into the box. Marcus Joseph also came off the bench, and had an effort go wide of the near right post, while Curtis Gonzalez, Andre Boucaud and Jomal Williams also got playing time in the second half.

Both Hector and Cyrus left the field with injuries and head coach Stephen Hart said he was unable to say the extent of it. T&T defender Yohance Marshall and Jabloteh forward Nathan Lewis were also unable to take part due to injuries and Abu Bakr will miss Friday’s encounter against Uruguay with the straight red.

Hart said in his post-match comments that he was displeased with the manner in which T&T suffered the loss.

“I think in the first half we were naive defensively and even when we did win the ball, we were giving it away cheaply and putting ourselves in a situation where we were constantly defending which was tiring,” Hart told TTFA Media.

“Overall we struggled to deal with their passing and their movement. All of their goals with the exception of the penalty were preventable and we need to be better in all aspects of the game to improve as we move on.

“ In the second half with the substitutions, we put the ball on the ground and we played a more possession game with shorter passing. With a bit of luck we could have had a goal. But we were still out of the game physically and consequently mentally and technically. We really struggled at times to contain Peru and we will need to focus better in our other matches to improve this aspect.

“We were losing the first and second balls and physically we looked outmatched. But at the end of the day these games are an evaluation of individuals. In the first half far too many individuals were not performing up to the standard but the second half saw a better performance. Unfortunately we could five players out of the next game with injury and suspension. But we will regroup and prepare for the next one,” Hart concluded.

Team Doctor Terence Babwah said Marshall and Lewis were nursing hamstring strains with Cyrus suffering a groin strain in Monday’s match and Hector a heel contusion. He said it was likely Hector and Lewis would recover sufficiently in time for Friday’s match versus Uruguay.

T&T – Marvin Phillip (GK); 5.Daneil Cyrus (3.Triston Hodge, 48’), 17.Weslie John, 6.Radanfah Abu Bakr 2.Aubrey David; 13.Leston Paul (23.Jomal Williams 74’), 8.Khaleem Hyland, 7.Hughtun Hector (9.Marcus Joseph 67’), 11.Willis Plaza (10.Shahdon Winchester 48’). 12.Sean De Silva (14.Andre Boucaud 56’),16.Levi Garcia (19.Curtis Gonzales 86’);

Subs not used – 2.Adrian Foncette, 4.Andre Ettienne, 20.Makesi Lewis, 25.Alvin Jones. Injured – Nathan Lewis, Yohance Marshall

Coach – Stephen Hart

Peru : 1.Pedro Gallese (GK); 2.Alberto Rodriguez (17.Luis Abram,69’), 4.Renzo Revoredo, 15.Christian Ramos 6.Miguel Trauco (22.Jair Cespedes 82’); 16.Oscar Vilchez (19.Yoshimar Yorun 56’), 5.Adan Balbin (13.Renato Tapia 55); 10.Christian Cueva, 7.Luiz Da Silva, 20.Edison Flores (18.Cristian Benavente 57’); 21.Alejandro Hohberg (14.Armando Alfageme 70’).

Coach: Ricardo Gareco
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Peru down Warriors in Lima Friendly
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 10:33:26 AM »
FULL MATCH: Peru vs Trinidad and Tobago

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/n9hvDBP9hBM" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/n9hvDBP9hBM</a>

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2016, 11:52:04 AM »

you want to know what does kill me with our players, a player would have two players merking them yet someone would still pass them the ball under those circumstances to force the play, and this is what we need to graduate from, to many forced errors and resulting in turn overs and this has to stop, its annoying and extremely frustrating to watch.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2016, 12:10:10 PM »
boy leston paul dotish bad eno. that boy didn't make one positive contribution. nah man he have to play local ball till he dead.

the next non thinker is plaza, what a limited non thinking player. i don't know what hart sees in these two block heads.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2016, 01:25:15 PM »
boy leston paul dotish bad eno. that boy didn't make one positive contribution. nah man he have to play local ball till he dead.

the next non thinker is plaza, what a limited non thinking player. i don't know what hart sees in these two block heads.

well paul has not developed into the player we thought he would be .... he  chased shadows in that game
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 01:52:35 PM by Trini _2018 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline chelsealife

• You must be the change you wish to see in this world
  • Hero Warrior
  • Its BLUE, what else matters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2016, 01:32:59 PM »

you want to know what does kill me with our players, a player would have two players merking them yet someone would still pass them the ball under those circumstances to force the play, and this is what we need to graduate from, to many forced errors and resulting in turn overs and this has to stop, its annoying and extremely frustrating to watch.
I understood ur post but I think u meant unforced. The local players sad to say are not up to international football standard

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 01:46:10 PM »

I understood ur post but I think u meant unforced. The local players sad to say are not up to international football standard
no i mean forced. these guys was trying all night to pick a grade A team like peru's lockwith the long and splitting passes and turning the ball right back in the oppositions hands.

in other words they was forcing the offense all night long instead of making intelligent runs and playing to their limits, and as a result incur more pressure on themselves because they had to turn around and defend instead of making the simple pass and keeping possession.

it was like watching CCL where connection and jablote trying to fend off chivas and saprissa.

Online Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 02:27:11 PM »
pull stones I understand you are upset with the players and the result, certain players let you down, others aren't up to scratch or had a bad day. But I think it's disgusting that you describe them as stupid, dotish and incompetent. Just my two cents

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2016, 02:42:58 PM »
pull stones I understand you are upset with the players and the result, certain players let you down, others aren't up to scratch or had a bad day. But I think it's disgusting that you describe them as stupid, dotish and incompetent. Just my two cents

Da man acting rell rell emotional jedd! 

Offline Dutty Love

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2016, 02:48:51 PM »

no i mean forced. these guys was trying all night to pick a grade A team like peru's lockwith the long and splitting passes and turning the ball right back in the oppositions hands.

in other words they was forcing the offense all night long instead of making intelligent runs and playing to their limits, and as a result incur more pressure on themselves because they had to turn around and defend instead of making the simple pass and keeping possession.

it was like watching CCL where connection and jablote trying to fend off chivas and saprissa.

It looked a lot like Saprissa - W Connection 4-0

Online Thomo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2016, 03:08:43 PM »

Ent??!! It's too much. We are passionate fans who are critics but that type of name calling is rude and disgusting!

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2016, 04:34:30 PM »

Ent??!! It's too much. We are passionate fans who are critics but that type of name calling is rude and disgusting!
sorry if i insulted your cousin mate, but the fact is he's not fit for international ball. now is that better?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2016, 10:35:04 PM »
instead of blaming the players...

you need to turn your comments to David the man in charge, who put Hart in that position and is orchestrating things to his own benefit...

don't blame the players... They don't pick themselves.. They deserve a shot but the President of the TTFA is fully to blame here...

Organizing friendlies outside the window against big teams, instead of getting a smaller team and getting our best on the field.. ulterior motives at play...

Blame David not the locals...

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2016, 11:03:08 PM »

you need to turn your comments to David the man in charge, who put Hart in that position and is orchestrating things to his own benefit...

don't blame the players... They don't pick themselves.. They deserve a shot but the President of the TTFA is fully to blame here...

Organizing friendlies outside the window against big teams, instead of getting a smaller team and getting our best on the field.. ulterior motives at play...

(you mean to say we could have played brazil...... >:(

good friendlies.

we need to figure out something like a camp for those months in between.
)

remember those words? those were your words when you found out we were playing peru. as it stands you are a walking contradiction and not to be taken seriously. nuff said.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 11:06:45 PM by pull stones »

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2016, 11:08:24 PM »

if that's the case then blame your buddy hart too, because he took the games and was glad for them. do you even listen to yourself. good grief.

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2016, 04:32:58 AM »
Phillip - Inconsistent.

Hyland - Very inconsistent.

Cyrus - Has fallen off badly.

Plaza - Is not up to international standard.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2016, 07:32:57 AM »

(you mean to say we could have played brazil...... >:(

good friendlies.

we need to figure out something like a camp for those months in between.
)

remember those words? those were your words when you found out we were playing peru. as it stands you are a walking contradiction and not to be taken seriously. nuff said.

You're an idiot.... You are re quoting words I said before we knew it wasn't in the Fifa window and before we knew the team selection, before I even knew we were without our first team..

Nuff said.. You're the walking contradiction not me...

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2016, 09:23:24 AM »
Guys, at this time of the year, with the Euro season finished the FIfa window is kind of mute here. Only the MLS is the issue. So we can scheduled games at this time.It is  just that we may not be able to get the MLS guys.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2016, 10:12:33 AM »
Guys, at this time of the year, with the Euro season finished the FIfa window is kind of mute here. Only the MLS is the issue. So we can scheduled games at this time.It is  just that we may not be able to get the MLS guys.
It's much more than the MLS. The Russian Premier League only just finished last weekend, so Sheldon Bateau was ruled out. Kenwyne Jones' club, Al Jazira, is still involved in the President's Cup competition. The following leagues are still running:

MLS:
Kevin Molino
Joevin Jones
Mekeil Williams
Cordell Cato

NASL:
Kevan George

USL:
Trevin Caesar
Neveal Hackshaw
Ataulla Guerra

Iceland Premier League:
Jonathan Glenn

Finnish Premier League:
Rundell Winchester

K-League Challenge:
Carlyle Mitchell

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Lesson or embarrassment for the Soca Warriors?
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2016, 10:47:18 AM »
Lesson or embarrassment for the Soca Warriors?
By Alvin Corneal (T&T Guardian)

Fans in T&T were expecting a good performance, following the number of sessions which coach Stephen Hart expressed satisfaction over the past few weeks.

Despite the shortage for a few key players, I was still comfortable with many of the players who were attached to national football for some time.

I was aware of the readiness of the Peruvians and their short skillful “pass and move” quality play and supported by smart triangular movement in tight circles.

We may have felt that our players were slow to tackle but credit Peru for releasing the ball far too quickly to be caught in possession.

Even when it appeared that the Warriors were being asked to maintain a stable defense and protect as little as 40 metres from their own goal, they held it tight for only the first 15 minutes.

Thanks to the timely clearances of Radanfah Abu Bakr from deep in his penalty area, and some zesty forms of ball winning tactics by Khaleem Hyland and Sean De Silva, efforts which became crucial and literal defensive ploys appeared to be done in desperation.

Peru was not even worried.

It became far too prevalent and the Peruvians recognised the disorganisation of their opponents. Even if they had planned counterattacks, there was no time that Willis Plaza had supporting partners when the long balls came his way.

Time flew by and the picture was no better. Coach Hart seemed worried, and rightly so, as it was difficult for him to instruct so many erroneous faults at any one time.

As the chemistry of the midfielders grew, the Warriors’ response was some unnecessary tough tackles—to the point that the referee was taking a closer look.

The hosts stepped up their attack on the flanks, after recognising the vulnerability of Daneil Cyrus and Aubrey David. Clearly, they created a few blindsided runs which brought a confused state of positional play. Some of their early crossed balls were well attacked by the central defenders, Weslie John and Abu Bakr.

However, their distribution was too much under pressure and invariably, the clearances went to the opposition.

In the 36th minute, classy diagonal interplay sent a crisp cross to the far post that found forward Christian Cueva waiting to head it accurately back towards the post from which it came, leaving every one out of position, including keeper Marvin Phillip. Goal number one.

Three minutes, almost like in a superb “Soccer” movie, a beautiful piece of wall passing, plus a most deceptive dribble by Luis Silva which threw Abu Bakr onto his seat, and placed the second goal neatly pass keeper Phillip.

Thank heavens, the 45th minute showed up, so that Coach Hart could have some time to utter advice and make substitutions.

Actually, some of the changes were excellent and it brought about some more possession of the ball, especially in midfield, where the dapper little midfield Leston Paul was beginning to link with some companions in Levi Garcia and mostly penetrative Marcus Joseph, whose absolute superior speed and crafty movement forward invited some close marking by the Peru defense. Then came the 50th, when an absence of good communication between the central defenders saw a delicate reverse pass to the speedy Edison Flores. He was half turned alongside to John, but a quick take off gave him enough time to find a space through the legs of Phillip, before anyone could reach him.

At one time, it appeared as tough young Shahdon Winchester had become so frustrated that he was caught into possession, received tackles and responded with anger and exchange of words. Thank heavens, neither could understand the other’s language.

Control was in the hands of the Peruvian substitutes who lifted the quality of their game and accepted victory by just swinging the passes laterally and slowing down the play almost like mimicking their opponents. The red shirts were all waiting patiently on the final whistle. But Cristian Benevente surprised the defense, collected a classy pass and headed for goal. The only player with energy left was Abu Bakr. But he arrived too late with his tackle and the referee politely showed him red and pointed him towards the vacant area in the stand. A simple penalty by Benevente and number four was registered.

The statistics showed some 14 shots at goal for Peru and two shots which appeared to be sliced crossed ball for the Peruvian keeper.

Seventy-six (76) percent possession to T&T’s 34 percent. The Warriors had their egos damaged, their confidence shattered and the thought of their next opponent felt like an albatross creeping towards them before match day.

Let us forget that debacle and fight back in the best way that we can.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2016, 11:27:43 AM »
Because we get few friendlies, we have few opportunities to cement impressions about who we are on the field (to others and to ourselves).

The other consequence is that fans react very strongly (naturally) because they desperately want respectable showings. If we played more frequently against solid opposition, our fan base would perhaps be more tolerant and less rabid.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2016, 12:05:42 PM »
It's much more than the MLS. The Russian Premier League only just finished last weekend, so Sheldon Bateau was ruled out. Kenwyne Jones' club, Al Jazira, is still involved in the President's Cup competition. The following leagues are still running:

MLS:
Kevin Molino
Joevin Jones
Mekeil Williams
Cordell Cato

NASL:
Kevan George

USL:
Trevin Caesar
Neveal Hackshaw
Ataulla Guerra

Iceland Premier League:
Jonathan Glenn

Finnish Premier League:
Rundell Winchester

K-League Challenge:
Carlyle Mitchell

Well unfortunately, TTFA is not in a position to demand that all these clubs release the players. If TTFA wait until all the leagues finish, it probably be July/August. Time for some of the other guys to go back. So the TTFA has to work out some kind of plan to have a local squad in training and playing regional teams. There is no other way.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2016, 02:55:52 PM »
Boom
Please watch the tape....we got 4 forget the goals analyze the overall play....I am sure we would not be so critical....all four goal could have been avoided
Much good will come out of that beating
Rastafari

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2016, 04:34:55 PM »
Much good will come out of that beating

Short term or long term good?

A national football team coach doesn't get much time with his players because national teams don't play that often.  That means he has a very limited window in which to implement a style of play, the roles he needs each player to play, have them FULLY understand those roles, develop team chemistry, understanding, discipline etc.

What's more.....the TEAM is in the middle of a World Cup Qualifying campaign.  Anyone with a modicum of understanding regarding building a TEAM ...be it sports, organizational or otherwise...will understand that once you have your core established and the principles by which the team operates.....you don't just bring any and everybody into the mix.  That's a sure fire recipe for disaster.

All the work the coach has done in getting his TEAM team to the point where they're "getting it" ...and with performances to prove that....can be undone because he now in a vikey vie situation where players that have to start from scratch come in to play on the TEAM that he's built.  And not only that.....frankly....many don't MERIT selection on that TEAM...otherwise...they would have been selected already.

All the goodwill capital that the TEAM has built up because of performance is undone because the opposition will see TRINIDAD & TOBAGO and come to expect a certain standard given what the TEAM has previously displayed.

And all for what?  Assness.  Plain and simple.

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2016, 05:54:05 PM »
I see it both now and tomorrow
The players did not choose this shituation...and so they must make the most of it......injuries come when least expected..from these three games we are building and adding to the core,Hart will have first hand knowledge of whom he can get the most from
At this stage there is nothing we can do about playing outside of a FIFA window
Lets rally behind our  Warriors
Rise up to the challenge
Go Warriors
Rastafari

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2016, 01:50:36 PM »
Hart will have first hand knowledge of whom he can get the most from
You think he didn't know this before?  There is nobody.....NOBODY.....who knows the current crop of local based footballers more, or better, than Stephen Hart.

NOBODY

If they were good enough....they would have been selected previously.  That simple.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 04:55:38 PM by palos »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2016, 05:14:36 PM »
Hart will have first hand knowledge of whom he can get the most from
You think he didn't know this before?  There is nobody.....NOBODY.....who knows the current crop of local based footballers more, or better, than Stephen Hart.

NOBODY

If they were good enough....they would have been selected previously.  That simple.
They may have not been ready before and left to ripe a little more, and now getting tested once again.. Nobody cyah know when everybody ready with such except the almighty, and SH good, but he's no almighty. Doh put that pressure on him, he get an opportunity to test, that is what he will do. Besides, after making noise for more games, he not in a position to refuse many. Let the boys get an eye opener, then maybe as Seeker point out, they will be more familiar with that level of game, and carry back the experience to the aspiring locals.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2016, 05:41:32 PM »
Trinis is tears oui.

Come de hex, if Joevin pull a hammy, Boucou stressed b/c of his club situation, Levi hit a bad patch, Bateau geh a bad whine in Moscow, or KJ not feelin de Arabian love and we come and too too down we self in de Hex and finish dead last; everybody will have whole heap scorn to pour over Hart, dem same 1st team players, DJW and forumites too!

Oh gworm, how shitty was Cyd before he was able to start in a WC and perform, how dat happen, over night?  Wah bout KC and his immaturity before he blossom and replaced an injured Molino?

Yes, many of dem 2nd team players who play vs Peru not ready now, so what happen in de Hex if yuh cyar call on none of them if we have the above issues w/1st team players?  Doh call none and pack up shop and geh ready for 2022?  Steups....WC qualification requires a solid 15+, leh Hart wuk nah.  Maybe he only find 2 or 3 more through these friendly games that can add to the solid 12-13 he have now, better than 0 and provides backup in case sorry when we have 1st team issues in de Hex
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2016, 07:07:35 PM »
They may have not been ready before and left to ripe a little more

Ripe WHERE hoss?  In the same league where they not good enough?

Anyway....allyuh like it so.  Teams eh go care if we playing with PFL players or not.  All they know is they playin TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO.  And TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO rep will be.....it not worth it.

It was worth it when we put in proper performances at the Gold Cup and against Mexico etc.  How yuh think that game against Mexico in Utah come about?  They needed a practice match, needed to prove their superiority over us, and again nearly come away with a loss.  That RAISES our stock and marketability worldwide.  Teams take notice of that stuff

Teams also notice when TRINDAD AND TOBAGO colleck 6 against Peru and will be on the lookout for the games against Uruguay.  And if we take another hiding then, all that capital of GOODWILL that we have built up is down the drain.

And then ah go hear allyuh

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2016, 07:36:03 PM »
goodwill? u jokin right ? Would you say the heights of our 'Goodwill'was established when we made WC. where we must have aquired some props for shutting down Sweden with Ibra, when the great England had to practically pull out they hair and ours to beat we..What that Goodwill bring us ? Yuh cyah get more recognition as potential world team than that.. see the goodwill games that followed.
Nobody really cares. And such is the case with any Team from the caribbean, and interesting novelty, and a passing joke..We make the competition fun and nice party atmosphere with our laid back attitude..that's it.. just a blip.. We constantly have to prove ourselves...even Bolt does, every flikkin race, looking for some great other Hope to beat him..we don't like it so, but the reality is..
You could do the best work in your area, and the one time you wake late...see how much lazy you will be deemed..Stern was killin it, saving team tail, even off the bench, and   "they still hit him ïf only he wasn't so lazy"..Yorke get it too...till he actually leave Villa, and then all of sudden he was a traitor..no sir..the game don't care more about taking care and developing ourself, more than the blip of a result when it matters.. so wheter we get 1 or 6, we get an opportunity as a country to have our players  train against a couple good teams, let's go and learn..and not sit and wait to play other good teams with our best players and possibly get 6 or win, and nobody cares, it was a friendly.. 'but win or lose, those Trini guys really relaxed, we really like them", but let's not play them again

Date   Opponent   Venue   Location   Result   Competition
STARTPREV234567891011NEXTEND
2007-06-12   Guatemala   Foxboro Stadium   Foxboro, MA, United States   D   1-1   CONCACAF Gold Cup
2007-06-09   United States   Home Depot Center   Carson, CA, United States   L   0-2   CONCACAF Gold Cup
2007-06-06   El Salvador   Home Depot Center   Carson, CA, United States   L   1-2   CONCACAF Gold Cup
2007-06-03   Honduras   Estadío Francisco Morazán   San Pedro Sula, Honduras   L   1-3   Friendly
2007-05-28   Haiti   Hasely Crawford Stadium   Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago   W   1-0   Digicel Shield
2007-03-24   Guadeloupe   Roger Zami Stadium   Gosier, Guadeloupe   D   2-2   Friendly
2007-02-04   Costa Rica   Estadío Alejandro Morera Soto   Alajuela, Costa Rica   L   0-4   Friendly
2007-01-31   Panama   Estadío Rommel Fernandez   Panama City, Panama   L   1-2   Friendly
2007-01-23   Haiti   Hasely Crawford Stadium   Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago   L   1-2   Digicel Cup
2007-01-20   Cuba   Hasely Crawford Stadium   Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago   W   3-1   Digicel Cup
2007-01-17   Haiti   Hasely Crawford Stadium   Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago   W   3-1   Digicel Cup
2007-01-15   Martinique   Hasely Crawford Stadium   Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago   W   5-1   Digicel Cup
2007-01-12   Barbados   Hasely Crawford Stadium   Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago   D   1-1   Digicel Cup
2006-11-15   Austria   Ernst Happel Stadion   Wien, Austria   L   1-4   Friendly
2006-10-11   Panama   Hasely Crawford Stadium   Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago   W   2-1   Friendly
2006-10-07   St. Vincent and the Grenadines   Hasely Crawford Stadium   Port-of-Spain, Trinidad and Tobago   W   5-0   Friendly
2006-08-09   Japan   National Stadium   Tokyo, Japan   L   0-2   Friendly
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 12:34:32 PM by maxg »

1]; } ?>