March 19, 2024, 04:02:11 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs USA Game (8-Jun-2017)  (Read 53047 times)

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
Re: Thread for the T&T vs USA Game (8-Jun-2017)
« Reply #60 on: April 14, 2017, 07:21:26 AM »
Flying in on early morning Tues 6th and leaving Friday evening, here's a couple things I would be doing while in Colorado:

1. http://metallicadenver.com/  :notworthy:

2. Can't go wrong with 5 free mugs of beer   :cheers:
http://visitgolden.com/coors-brewery/

3. http://redrocksonline.com/the-park/tours

4. http://cograilway.com/

5. June 6th http://www.box-officetickets.com/Events/MLB-Baseball-Tickets/Cleveland-Indians-at-Colorado-Rockies/2153391 or June 7th http://www.box-officetickets.com/Events/MLB-Baseball-Tickets/Cleveland-Indians-at-Colorado-Rockies/2153393

6. http://denvercaribbean.com/ - A friend of mine's restaurant

Fari, add some more things for us out-of-towners :)
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 14, 2017, 10:12:00 AM »
anybody get thru buyin a ticket yet? is sold out they sold out fast? or is a glitch on teh website / my browser?

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 14, 2017, 10:24:50 AM »
Kounty...i used the code and after the frustrating part of the click on mountains, signs etc i got to the purchase page (dais when i almost kilkitay when i see the price)...a friend of a friend hooked me up tho so i will be at the game after all thank god

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2017, 10:28:55 AM »
Flying in on early morning Tues 6th and leaving Friday evening, here's a couple things I would be doing while in Colorado:

1. http://metallicadenver.com/  :notworthy:

2. Can't go wrong with 5 free mugs of beer   :cheers:
http://visitgolden.com/coors-brewery/

3. http://redrocksonline.com/the-park/tours

4. http://cograilway.com/

5. June 6th http://www.box-officetickets.com/Events/MLB-Baseball-Tickets/Cleveland-Indians-at-Colorado-Rockies/2153391 or June 7th http://www.box-officetickets.com/Events/MLB-Baseball-Tickets/Cleveland-Indians-at-Colorado-Rockies/2153393

6. http://denvercaribbean.com/ - A friend of mine's restaurant

Fari, add some more things for us out-of-towners :)

good list there bro...a coworker says he can get 3rd base seats for the Rockies games so closer to the date i will board him

if you like candy go to Hammond's...some of us may need to carry back something nice for the missus and chirren
http://www.hammondscandies.com/factory-tours-parties

16th St Mall does remind me of walking in sando (down to the pee smell and all)...but it have some tourist shops and stuff
https://www.denver.org/things-to-do/denver-attractions/16th-street-mall/

for men who like craft beer it have nuff of them places here also

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 14, 2017, 02:27:55 PM »
TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!. Got to get them on the secondary market now.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 14, 2017, 04:31:07 PM »
TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!. Got to get them on the secondary market now.

how Ras?  they said that only e-tickets, no paper tix...i using my credit card to enter the venue...this is a real pressha scene jed

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2017, 12:07:34 AM »

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2017, 06:04:19 PM »
So hotel and flight booked but no game ticket.....steups!!  Mih friend say she trying to organise something through de TTFF....eh too sure how that going to work since paper tix are a no go.....and I skeptical about anything TTFF but....she say to ask if anybody interested in getting tix that way......need de info by Sunday.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2017, 02:39:38 PM »
So hotel and flight booked but no game ticket.....steups!!  Mih friend say she trying to organise something through de TTFF....eh too sure how that going to work since paper tix are a no go.....and I skeptical about anything TTFF but....she say to ask if anybody interested in getting tix that way......need de info by Sunday.....

So yuh gettin tru ah wha?  I only see this today otherwise I woulda tell yuh link meh on da scenes same way.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2017, 02:46:20 PM »

So yuh gettin tru ah wha?  I only see this today otherwise I woulda tell yuh link meh on da scenes same way.

I'm trying to get more details on the arrangements being made because the paperless ticket thing kinda have a mih ah tad wary......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2017, 03:27:22 PM »

I'm trying to get more details on the arrangements being made because the paperless ticket thing kinda have a mih ah tad wary......
The paperless thing is only thru AXS.
They already knew the robots wouldn't need paper lol
Just make sure any ticket you get have bar codes though.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Additional tickets on sale for USA vs Trinidad and Tobago
« Reply #74 on: April 24, 2017, 04:31:10 PM »
Additional tickets on sale for USA vs Trinidad and Tobago
ussoccer.com

Due to high demand, U.S. Soccer is adding additional seating for the 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier between the U.S. Men’s National Team and Trinidad & Tobago, presented by Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Bleacher seats are being added at the North Endline and other feasible spaces at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, which will host the match on June 8 at 5:50 p.m. MT (FS1, Univision Networks). Tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis through ussoccer.com starting Tuesday, April 25, at 10 a.m. MT. Individuals can purchase a maximum of four (4) tickets. [TICKETS]

As was the case for previous matches this year, U.S. Soccer will be utilizing mobile tickets for the event.

Beyond the newly-added seats, a small number of tickets remain available currently for the Midfield & Sideline Tables, as well as some limited-view seating. In addition, Ultimate Fan Tickets (special VIP packages that include a premium ticket, a custom-made official U.S. National Team jersey with name and number, VIP access to the field before the game, and other unique benefits) are available exclusively through ussoccer.com.

Coaches Circle and Presidents Circle members supporting the U.S. Soccer Development Fund can receive individual customer support and concierge services for their ticketing needs. Click here or contact circles@ussoccer.org for more information.

The Hyatt Place Denver/Downtown will serve as the official FanHQ Hotel and is designated as the premier accommodation spot for fans looking to get the most out of the USA-Trinidad & Tobago experience. The hotel is the hub for activities, including a hotel bar takeover, merchandise sales and game day shuttle pick-up location. To make a reservation at the Official FanHQ Hotel, click here.

Enjoy pregame at the U.S. Soccer Fan Hospitality Tailgate in FanHQ for USA vs. Trinidad & Tobago on Thursday, June 8. Located in the VIP East Lot, across from Gate D, the Fan Hospitality Tailgate will be open from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. and include food, drinks and music! Click here to purchase your Fan Hospitality Tailgate pass.

DSG Park is hosting a World Cup Qualifier for the third-consecutive qualifying cycle. The U.S. has posted two shutout victories, including the famous Snowclasico in 2013 against Costa Rica. Overall, the United States is 4-1-0 all-time in the state of Colorado.

Now sitting in fourth place after four matches, the home game against T&T presents a huge opportunity to #Get3 points and maintain momentum at the halfway point of the six-team Final Round of World Cup Qualifying, also known as the Hexagonal. Three days later, the MNT will seek to win a Qualifier in Mexico City for the first time when they take on regional rival Mexico at the famed Estadio Azteca. [HEX STANDINGS]
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #75 on: April 28, 2017, 01:43:06 AM »
High demand for TT-US qualifier tickets in Denver.
By Shaun Fuentes (Guardian).

Due to an overwhelming demand for game tickets, US Soccer was forced to add additional seating for the June 8th World Cup qualifier against this country’s senior men at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park. Tickets were sold out early and an additional 1000 were sold on a first-come, first-served basis through ussoccer.com on Tuesday where Individuals were allowed to purchase a maximum of four (4) tickets.

Bleacher seats are being added at the North Endline and other feasible spaces at Dick’s Sporting Goods.

Beyond the newly-added seats, a small number of tickets remain available currently for the Midfield & Sideline Tables, as well as some limited-view seating. In addition, Ultimate Fan Tickets (special VIP packages that include a premium ticket, a custom-made official US national team jersey with name and number, VIP access to the field before the game, and other unique benefits) are available exclusively through ussoccer.com.

Coaches Circle and Presidents Circle members supporting the US Soccer Development Fund can receive individual customer support and concierge services for their ticketing needs.

The Hyatt Place Denver/Downtown will serve as the official FanHQ Hotel and is designated as the premier accommodation spot for fans looking to get the most out of the USA-Trinidad & Tobago experience.

T&T plays Grenada on Saturday in St George’s in a warm up before traveling to Colorado next month for a residential training camp ahead of the World Cup qualifier on June 8th. They face Costa Rica in San Jose on June 13th.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 28, 2017, 07:38:22 AM »
I hope we can beat them in front of this massive crowd, added motivation for our players and bulletin board material for DL.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 29, 2017, 01:53:26 AM »
I hope we can beat them in front of this massive crowd, added motivation for our players and bulletin board material for DL.

Massive crowd?? the capacity of this stadium is 18K
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2017, 02:53:57 PM »
U.S.'s Jermaine Jones out 3-4 weeks with knee injury, doubt to face Mexico
ESPN

United States midfielder Jermaine Jones is a doubt to face Mexico next month after suffering a knee injury with the LA Galaxy.

Jones was hurt in the first half of the Galaxy's draw with Chicago on Saturday night when he fell awkwardly after the ball struck him in the head.

The Galaxy said he will miss the next three to four weeks with a sprained MCL in his right knee, the same one the 35-year-old injured last year that caused him to miss three and a half months of the MLS season.

The injury will make it difficult for U.S. coach Bruce Arena to call him into the national team for World Cup qualifiers against Trinidad & Tobago and Mexico on June 8 and 11.

Jones started in the U.S.'s defeats to Costa Rica and Mexico in November that cost previous coach Jurgen Klinsmann his job. He was suspended for the 6-0 win over Honduras in March before returning to the lineup for the 1-1 draw at Panama.

LA will likely be without Jones for a string of four straight road games at New York, Minnesota, San Jose and D.C. United.

The Galaxy are already without midfielder Sebastian Lletget, who broke his foot with the national team in March and is likely to miss another two to four months.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2017, 01:41:01 AM »
Lawrence finalises Training Camp in Colorado ahead of WCQ vs USA.
TTFA Media.

Trinidad and Tobago head coach Dennis Lawrence has finalised his plans for an extended training camp in  Colorado beginning on May 23rd ahead of this country’s 2018 World Cup qualifier against the United States on June 8th.

Lawrence spent two days in Colorado last week during which time he conducted site visits on potential training facilities and hotels before making his final decisions. The team’s training base will be at Prentup Field in Colorado. The T&T team is also expected to play up to two closed-door training matches there in the build up to June 8th.

Before that, Lawrence will conduct training sessions in Trinidad from Thursday May 18th with some of the home-based players who are part of a provisional selection.

“The home-based players and the staff will get to Colorado on May 23rd and then we get down to work with the idea obviously being for the players to get acclimatised in the best possible manner and also get physically ready for the game The overseas players will get there by June 4th and then we will push on with the final part of preparations,” Lawrence told TTFA Media.

“I had the opportunity to conduct a site visit and I am satisfied with what we’ve come up with, particularly with the support of the Association to ensure that we get this done in a proper fashion. The facility has basically  everything we will need during our time there,” Lawrence said.

Prentup Field is a 160,000 square foot facility that contains a 120×75 yard game field along with a practice area. It is a native soil field and is equipped with an automated irrigation system. It is located on the East Campus of the University of Colorado at Boulder, has been the home of Colorado Soccer since 2003.

RELATED NEWS

Lawrence takes home-based players to Colorado on 23 May, T&T finalise USA preparation.
By Lasana Liburd (Wired868).

The Pro League will kick off without its marquee Trinidad and Tobago international players as Soca Warriors head coach Dennis Lawrence got the green light to take a home-based squad to Colorado on 23 May to prepare for next month’s 2018 World Cup qualifier away to the United States.

The travelling squad could also include several overseas-based players whose domestic season would have ended by then, including Khaleem Hyland (KV Westerlo—Belgium), Levi Garcia (AZ Alkmaar—Netherlands), Sheldon Bateau (Krylia Sovetov Samara—Russia) (Murcielagos FC—Mexico) and Shahdon Winchester.

The Warriors meet the United States on 8 June at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park in Commerce City, Colorado, which is 5,223 feet above sea level. It is the home ground for US Major League Soccer (MLS) team Colorado Rapids which employs Trinidad and Tobago defender Mekeil Williams.

Trinidad and Tobago play at altitude again, five days later, as they travel to San Jose to tackle Costa Rica at 3,845 feet above sea level.

“The home-based players and the staff will get to Colorado on May 23rd and then we get down to work,” Lawrence told the TTFA Media, “with the idea obviously being for the players to get acclimatised in the best possible manner and also get physically ready for the game.”

Lawrence expects his full squad to be present at the training camp in Prentup Field, Colorado by 4 June.

The TTFA announced that the Warriors hope to have two closed door friendlies before the 9 June fixture. However, with no international opponent identified, the games are expected to be against local club or university opposition.

In contrast, the United States will tackle Venezuela in an exhibition match at Utah on 3 June—five days before they face Trinidad and Tobago.

Lawrence was at the Hasely Crawford Stadium yesterday for 2017 Caribbean Club Championship action and would have been pleased to see two of his international players on the score sheet.

San Juan Jabloteh winger Nathan Lewis and Central FC full back Carlos Edwards scored decisive goals as they eased to wins in their opening group matches against Haiti’s Racing Club and Antigua’s Grenades FC respectively.

There was a strong showing too by Central playmaker Sean De Silva while his colleague Nathaniel “Spanish” Garcia scored a cracking drive. However, attacking midfielder Keron Cummings was an unused substitute for the “Couva Sharks” and remains a peripheral figure at domestic level since he was shot in the leg, a year and a half ago.

The Pro League is due to kick off on 26 May with the Charity Shield. But the local clubs—Central included—have agreed to allow their players to join the national team camp and continue with weakened squads.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 04:09:35 AM by Flex »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2017, 05:34:20 AM »
Portable oxygen canisters, enough sleep and monster drinks on game day and we good.

Ah sure Mekeil Williams go give them a few tips.

De TTFA should contact Dion La Foucade he base in Boulder a few years now, he could help them get games and accustom to de place.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2017, 05:02:20 AM »
Edwards eager for Colorado training camp.

T&T veteran midfielder Carlos Edwards believes the team’s two-week training camp in Colorado, USA in preparations for the June 8th World Cup qualifier against the United States, is a exactly what is needed in order to give them a decent enough chance to pulling off a result.

Edwards has lined up against the US on more than five occasions in World Cup qualification and knows what it is to face them away from home. Edwards will travel to Colorado on Tuesday with the provisional squad to prepare for the encounter.

“I’ve had the opportunity to play against them maybe four or five times both home and away and it is always a situation where have a fair chance but the result is hard to come by. Even the last time we played them, we went there thinking that a result was possible but we conceded four goals,” Edwards said.

“The key to us getting a good result is strong preparation and I think by going there this early is definitely vital for us. The decision by Dennis (Lawrence) to go in there to help us settle early is a good step,” added the former Sunderland player.

Edwards looked ahead to the match itself, saying it would come down to the team that plays right to the final whistle.

“We have to take our A-game to Colorado. If we start well and weather the storm and enter the second half without conceding or at least level, we have it in us to pull it off. We have to be patient but very cautious as well because once they get on top of us, then we could have problems. But now we have a squad with experience, obviously with some of the players knowing what it is like to play in the US, we have the skill and the desire that I think can take us through. A positive result will be brilliant for us at this stage of the campaign,” Edwards said.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2017, 05:03:00 AM »
Altidore anxious to face T&T.

With the June 8th World Cup qualifier fast approaching, American forward Jozy Altidore seems very excited to take the field at Dick’s Sporting Goods to face T&T.

“We know that now is the time to deliver and we are ready to do that,” Altidore told USA Today Sports.

The US suffered a frustrating start to this qualifying phase, losing at home to Mexico and 4-0 in Costa Rica, results that led to the firing of former coach Jurgen Klinsmann. Things quickly improved under Bruce Arena, with a 6-0 victory at home to Honduras in March being followed by a hard-fought 1-1 tie in Panama.

Altidore has a strong history against T&T, scoring a hat-trick in 2009 World Cup qualifying campaign, and then a double in the 4-0 win last year.

“We are moving in the right direction and we know these next two games are hugely important to what we want to achieve,” he said. “It is an exciting time. We are playing with more freedom and expression and we are ready to go.”

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 05:06:57 AM by Flex »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #84 on: May 23, 2017, 04:14:13 AM »
17-man T&T squad off to Denver to begin training camp ahead of WCQ vs USA.
TTFA Media.

A 17-man Trinidad and Tobago squad along with head coach Dennis Lawrene and his staff will depart for Denver, Colorado on Tuesday morning at 9 am to begin a residential training camp in the build up to the CONCACAF World Cup qualifying final round encounter against the United States at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park on June 8th.

Lawrence completed a home-based 5-day training camp on Monday morning at Ato Boldon Stadium before selecting 17 players to travel. The final squad for the World Cup qualifier including the overseas-based players will be announced in early June.

The players arriving in Denver on Tuesday night include Jan-Michael Williams, Marvin Phillip, Adrian Foncette, Daneil Cyrus, Alvin Jones, Triston Hodge, Leston Paul, Nathan Lewis, Carlos Edwards, Hashim Arcia, Jamille Boatswain, Akeem Roach, Curtis Gonzales, Hughtun Hector, Willis Plaza, Jomal Williams and Shahdon Winchester. (This is not the Final Squad)

Also joining the squad later this week will be Khaleem Hyland, Sheldon Bateau and Levi Garcia.

“We’ve got the two games against the US and Costa Rica, so the idea has been to prepare the boys in the best possible way. We have had five sessions at home with a group of players who have been able to help us start the preparations. The idea is to get there (Denver) and try to acclimatise as quick as possible so we will be starting work there immediately. Seventeen players will be traveling on Tuesday. Some will be coming back because the final squad has not been selected as yet.We expect to have the full contingent on June 4th,” Lawrence told TTFA Media.

“We’ve arranged two closed-door games. We will play Colorado Rapids in two matches and its suits us because they are a home team there. It will be a good competitive test for us.”

Lawrence said it was vital for the T&T squad to believe that they can pull off a positive result in Denver.

“Everyone understands the history shows that it’s not a nice place for us in terms of collecting points but we have to believe that we can go there and get points. We have to go there and be positive and brave as I continue to say. I have tried to emphasise to the boys is that we are leaving here and starting with a point so the idea is we are not going there to give away the point, but instead add to the point that we’ve already got,” Lawrence added.

“When we get to Costa Rica we will deal with that but the idea now is to come away with a positive result in the next game which is against the United States.

“The main thing is to make sure that from an acclimatisation point that we are well prepared physically. In terms of how we intend to approach the games, we are gong to be on the front foot and try to compete with them. We are going to go toe to toe because I don’t think we can afford to sit back and allow the US to take full control of the game . It;s not going to be easy because historically it’s not a generous place for us to go to but we need to try and start thinking differently now and believe we can go there and accomplish things,” the T&T head coach stated.

T&T will be training at Prentup Field which is a 160,000 square foot facility that contains a 120×75 yard game field along with a practice area. It is a native soil field and is equipped with an automated irrigation system. It is located on the East Campus of the University of Colorado at Boulder, has been the home of Colorado Soccer since 2003.

Squad

Goalkeepers:

Jan-Michael Williams (North East Stars), Marvin Phillip (Unattached), Adrian Foncette (Police FC);

Defenders:

Alvin Jones (W Connection), Carlos Edwards (Central FC), Curtis Gonzales (Defence Force), Daneil Cyrus (North East Stars), Sheldon Bateau (KC Krylia Sovetov—Russia), Triston Hodge (W Connection);

Midfielders:

Khaleem Hyland (KV Westerlo—Belgium), Hughtun Hector (W Connection), Leston Paul (North East Stars);

Attacking midfielders:

Nathan Lewis (San Juan Jabloteh), Hashim Arcia (Defence Force), Jomal Williams (Murcielagos FC—Mexico), Levi Garcia (AZ Alkmaar—Netherlands);

Forwards:

Willis Plaza (East Bengal—India), Jamille Boatswain (Defence Force), Akeem Roach (Unattached), Shahdon Winchester (Murcielagos FC—Mexico).

« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 04:20:46 AM by Flex »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 23, 2017, 04:59:01 AM »
The closed door prep has to happen. No doubt. However, it's also a bit illusory because there is NO doubt in my mind that Mastroeni will share what he sees with Bruce Arena.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 23, 2017, 07:36:16 AM »
Who is the player with the dread ..???

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/E6V8sWySpfs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/E6V8sWySpfs</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 23, 2017, 08:17:28 AM »
Excellent work by the TTFA.

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2017, 09:38:46 AM »
The closed door prep has to happen. No doubt. However, it's also a bit illusory because there is NO doubt in my mind that Mastroeni will share what he sees with Bruce Arena.
I think the Rapids could video the game and even share the footage. We boy Thomas Rongen may even show up. I'm happy for the games nonetheless.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2017, 10:18:38 AM »
I think the Rapids could video the game and even share the footage. We boy Thomas Rongen may even show up. I'm happy for the games nonetheless.

Yuh done know.

1]; } ?>