May 10, 2024, 09:14:29 PM

Author Topic: If I was a Soca Warrior Player.(add 1 point to let d boyz know they blessed)  (Read 3062 times)

Offline gtokyo

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
1.I would play this match on Wednesday as if I had NO football contract abroad, so when I go Germany I go get a better contract. ;D

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
2. I would play this match on Wednesday with fighting spirit for I know this is Latas and Yorke last chance to play in a world cup finals.

Offline ndookie

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
3. I would play this match like its my last , cause when they come back to trinidad , they would wish its there last..
Glory Glory Man Utd !

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
3. I would play this match like its my last , cause when they come back to trinidad , they would wish its there last..

This was your best effort at being positive?

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

yeah i eh seeing positivity there brudda...come better than that
Back in Trini...

Offline Redditch Valiant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
4.  I would play this match like it was the World Cup final itself
Proud to be an honorary "Trinbagonian"
GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!! GO TnT!!!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
5. I would play this match as I  lives of my wife and child depended on it. Blood,Sweat,Tears and the hearts of 1.3 million people. I would play with the spirit of a spirit of a Lion; the spirit of a SOCA WARRIOR.

Offline Milan!!!

• Naps man fuh life!!!
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
6) I would play this match knowing the hearts of some odd 1.3 million in Trindiad and a few thousands more around the globe will be watching and praying..not for an occurence of the last 2 times...I would play with blood in our boots...knowing victory would lift a nation seemed attacked with a wave of crime and negativity.....play with fire in our hearts...knowing victory for Latas and Yorkie would mean a fulfilment of a dream and icing on the "cake" of an illustrious career...SOCA WARRIORS WE CAN DO IT...JUS BELIEVE AND DREAM THE DREAM!!!!!!!

WArriors all de way!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rotato Poti

• Hero Warrior
  • VIBES IT UP!!!
    • View Profile
    • ACB reloaded
I would play this match with desperation to reverse the curse of Nov 19th 1989 in the back of my head - not wanting to shatter the dreams and hopes of so many.

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
8)I WOULD KEEP A MENTAL IMAGE OF THE GAME AGAINST MEXICO AND TRY TO SURPASS THAT PERFORMANCE BECAUSE MY PEOPLE, CAREER AND LEGACY WILL ALL BE ENHANCED BY IT.

Offline ladywarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile

If was a socawarrior: I would go into Wednesday's Game knowing that I was ready for this game, that I have been training all my life for this moment, and that I am part of great team of my brothers and countrymen, and know that no matter what my country is proud of me!
The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Offline trininess

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
I WUD PLAY THIS GAME IN WED ..LIKE ITS MY LAST .....all out in very thing i do on the field ..... ive my heart soul and everything in me tuh secure a wiin.....dis is it ..this is the tyoe ah game u live to play now its here ......we shud cease the moment ....we need to leave it all on the field ...... trus in God .... and go to WAR ....cuz dey will be too .....so we need to play 90 mins of the best an hardest footbakll we eva played ...... and by the end we shud not be able to celebrate cuz we shud be so tired from our effortson d feld ....buh a win will be well worth it for them and d 1.3 million in trinidad and will surely replace tha tired feeling with glory and triumph.....

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I would trust my teamates and my coaches and just do my best, all out ride or die.  If my best is not good enough then maybe the master above thought it was Bahrain's time.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
i would play this game and try not to get morvantman upset ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I would play with blood in my shoes

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
If I were a Soca Warrior I'd play this game in the knowledge that a win will lift the spirits of 1.3 million people, create more unity with festivity, create more interested awareness of youth kickin ball in the streets...and that we have a RIGHT to be in Germany, so live up to the name WARRIOR and fight for it.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline jalfarhood

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
we waiting the game if we don't beat you 3-0 we must not go to germany because your team is very week

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
we waiting the game if we don't beat you 3-0 we must not go to germany because your team is very week
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
i would play this game like there is no tomorrow.i would run down de ball as if death was at meh heels.i would sweat till meh pores run RED.I WOULD WIN BECAUSE THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
If I was a Soca Warrior player, I would try meh best.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
I would play this match and make sure that Yorkie and Latas get a chance to cap off wonderful careers in the World Cup.  I would play this match knowing that it will allow the upcoming guys the chance to be seen worldwide in a positive way.  I would play this match knowing that we are capable of being world beaters, and knowing that we are better than Bahrain.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
The honour and privilege to represent TNT far outweights any 16 hour flight or mental distractions. I would fly 25 hours  to play a game which will give me an opportunity to be on the WORLD CUP STAGE. Ah leaving everything on that field  and woe to the opposition!!!!!!!!!

1]; } ?>