23 Oct 2014
- Written by Loop News Service
- Hits: 767
Trinidad and Tobago’s Senior National Football Team is up a huge 37 spots in the latest FIFA World Ranking released today from 74th in September. Stephen Hart’s team is now 49th, their highest position since June 2001.
19 Oct 2014
- Written by T&T Guardian
- Hits: 653
A generally strong performance at the T&T leg of qualifiers for the Men’s Caribbean Cup has not convinced national head coach Stephen Hart that he has had the most suitable players and he has now suggested that changes for next month’s main CFU event may be on the cards.
13 Oct 2014
- Written by ttproleague.com
- Hits: 744
Kevin Molino continued his impressive international form on Sunday by scoring Trinidad and Tobago’s lone item to defeat Antigua and Barbuda 1-0 in their final Group 7 match of the 2014 Caribbean Football Union (CFU) Cup semifinals round.
13 Oct 2014
- Written by Nasser Khan (T&T Guardian)
- Hits: 535
After honing his football coaching skills in Canada for a number of years, his last assignment as that country’s national men’s senior team coach, 54-year-old Stephen Hart has been in the unenviable role as T&T’s Soca Warriors’ newest national coach.
11 Oct 2014
- Written by Inshan Mohammed
- Hits: 1053
T&T wins two in a row.
Trinidad and Tobago registered a 2-0 victory over St Lucia yesterday in the 2014 Caribbean Cup Semi Final round match at the Ato Boldon Stadium and, as a result secured a place in the Caribbean Cup Finals in Montego Bay, Jamaica next month.
- Molino too hot to handle as DR crashes 6-1 to T&T
- Jones says Warriors not taking teams lightly
- Boucaud eyes Caribbean Cup glory
- ‘Warriors’ start assembling ahead of Carib Cup kick off
- Hart names strong 20-man squad for Caribbean Cup
- Molino gunning for Caribbean Cup opponents
- Bertille St Clair tied up, robbed
- Sancho confident ‘Warriors’ can win Caribbean Cup
- ‘KJ’ to captain Caribbean Cup squad
- Maturana backs Trinidad & Tobago resurgence