21 Dec 2014
- Written by Andrew Gioannetti (Guardian).
- Hits: 328
There is no shortage of talented footballers in this country. The problem, however, is that most lack in the departments of physical and mental strength.
12 Dec 2014
- Written by T&T Newsday
- Hits: 241
National forward Kennya “Yaya” Cordner has been nominated for CONCACAF “Female Player of the Year” after a stellar 2014 which saw the speedy Tobagonian and the Women Soca Warriors just miss out on a place in the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup.
21 Nov 2014
- Written by Donstan Bonn (T&T Express)
- Hits: 431
Trinidad and Tobago’s Strike Squad entered the final phase of the 1990 World Cup qualifying campaign with an away match to the United States of America on May 13, 1989 and took a valuable point with a 1-1 draw. This was followed by another 1-1 draw on May 28, this time at home to Costa Rica and a 0-1 loss in the return leg on June 11.
11 Dec 2014
- Written by Shaun Fuentes (TTFA)
- Hits: 312
National goalkeeper Adrian Foncette did not appear in any of this country’s Caribbean Cup matches in Jamaica but his journey over the past seven years has been quite a remarkable one.
20 Nov 2014
- Written by Alvin Corneal (T&T Guardian)
- Hits: 252
The challenge of the past few months for our national men’s Soca Warriors ended in what many considered an ideal final against Jamaica, two countries with strong rivalry history in almost every aspect of their existence.
- Molino takes topscorer award
- Relive Trinidad and Tobago 0-1 USA, Nov. 19, 1989
- It wasn't the sun...says Michael Maurice on 1-0 World Cup loss to USA
- Strike Squad marks 25th anniversary of November 19
- Runners up for a second straight time as T&T lose to Reggae Boyz
- Quality play needed from Soca Warriors
- Soca Warriors to receive $$ owed
- Warriors blank CFU final over $10m wage dispute
- T&T, Jamaica go after Caribbean Cup
- Jones wants it to count