May 16, 2024, 09:31:42 PM

Author Topic: 44th CARIFTA Games 2015: 3rd to 6th April, Kim Collins Stadium, St Kitts & Nevis  (Read 66696 times)

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
SPORT: CARIFTA GAMES PROFILE: LONG AND HIGH JUMPER SAFIYA JOHN
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2015, 06:05:11 AM »
SPORT: CARIFTA GAMES PROFILE: LONG AND HIGH JUMPER SAFIYA JOHN
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/5E5n3uw9f9M" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/5E5n3uw9f9M</a>
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 06:23:19 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
SPORT: CARIFTA GAMES PROFILE: SPRINTER XAVIER MULUGATA
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2015, 06:19:50 AM »
SPORT: CARIFTA GAMES PROFILE: SPRINTER XAVIER MULUGATA
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/z-cWFKxAByY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/z-cWFKxAByY</a>
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
SPORT: CARIFTA GAMES PROFILE: HURDLER JEMINISE PARRIS
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2015, 07:14:03 AM »
SPORT: CARIFTA GAMES PROFILE: HURDLER JEMINISE PARRIS
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/E2iyxXZ8PwU" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/E2iyxXZ8PwU</a>

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
CARIFTA GAMES PROFILE: CHELSEA JAMES, TERREL PAUL AND TYRELL EDWARDS!
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2015, 03:28:55 PM »
CHELSEA JAMES - RECORD HOLDER IN THE U-18 SHOT PUT

SPORT: CARIFTA GAMES PROFILE: CHELSEA JAMES
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/FOhWk6shGtk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/FOhWk6shGtk</a>

TRIPLE JUMPER TERREL PAUL AND SPRINTER TYRELL EDWARDS

SPORT: CARIFTA GAMES PROFILE: TERREL PAUL AND TYRELL EDWARDS
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Vx_hbdjDSMY" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Vx_hbdjDSMY</a>
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 02:55:35 AM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
CARIFTA ATHLETE PROFILE: Parris eyes precious metal
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2015, 03:48:42 PM »
Parris eyes precious metal
By Kwame Laurence kwame.laurence@trinidadexpress.com
Story Created: Mar 31, 2015 at 8:28 PM ECT

Carifta Under-20 debut: Jeminise Parris

Jeminise Parris will make her Carifta Games under-20 debut in St Kitts and Nevis on the weekend.

The Trinidad and Tobago athlete is a former champion at the regional junior meet, having captured the girls’ under-17 300 metres hurdles title in 2013. At the 2015 edition, she will bid for honours in the girls’ under-20 100m hurdles.

Parris warmed up for the Games with a wind-assisted 14.34 seconds clocking at the trials, earlier this month. The 18-year-old hurdler told the Express that while she was not satisfied with the run, she is anticipating a successful Carifta campaign.

“I’m expecting in the heats to make 13.4 (seconds). And I’m expecting to medal. This is my first time under-20, so I’m just going there to represent and to execute what I learnt in training.

“I’m a little sore from therapy,” Parris explained. “Just strengthening up my hamstrings so they would get stronger and powerful. But I’m getting there, and just going there (Carifta Games) to perform.”

At the 2014 Youth (under-18) Olympic Games in Nanjing, China, last August, Parris finished fifth in the 100m hurdles final in 13.76 seconds. As a result of her participation at that meet, she is not attempting the hurdles double at Carifta 2015.

“China finished late last year, and I missed out a lot of off-season training, so I’m not as ready for the 400 hurdles as I am in the 100 hurdles. Hundred hurdles is just sprinting, but I need sprinting plus endurance for 400 hurdles, so I’m just focusing on one event for now.”

The St Francois Girls’ College student has set herself goals on and off the track for 2015.

“Finishing CXC and getting all my passes, and to be injury-free for this year. And every meet I attend I would like to get PBs (personal bests) all the time,” Parris ended, “and to also have Trinidad and Tobago at the highest.”
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 03:50:38 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
CARIFTA ATHLETE PROFILE: Warren wants shot put record
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2015, 04:00:59 PM »
Warren wants shot put record
Story Created: Mar 31, 2015 at 8:30 PM ECT

Confident of throwing 15-plus: Portious Warren

Portious Warren signalled a warning to her regional rivals with a solid series of throws at the Carifta trials, earlier this month.

Warren landed the iron ball 14.29 metres to secure a comfortable victory in the girls’ under-20 shot put. Her best effort on the day was short of the 14.47m throw she had produced to win the 2014 Central American and Caribbean (CAC) Junior Championship title, in Mexico. But Warren could take pride in bettering 14 metres four times at the trials.

“No, I’m not satisfied. My goal was to break the 15-metre barrier. I didn’t walk away with that goal but it was my first meet for the season so I’m thankful. Going into the throws I was taking it very calm. I wasn’t putting much effort into it because I just want to peak at the right time.”

Warren is confident of throwing 15-plus at the 2015 Carifta Games in St Kitts and Nevis, on the weekend.

“Based on my preparations, definitely. I’ve been training Monday to Friday, no rest, just thinking about it, breathing everything about Carifta Games, just hoping to get up on that podium and hopefully getting the record.”

To replace Martinique’s Claudia Villeneuve as the Carifta Games girls’ under-20 shot put record holder, Warren would have to better 15.75m. The record, though, is the secondary goal.

“My coach always tells me you walk into the event with the gold medal. What you do during competition determines if you walk away with that gold medal. Hopefully I’m prepared, do everything, go through all my phases, and yes, definitely that gold medal is mine.”

Warren is also looking forward to the July 31 to August 2 Pan Am Junior Championships, in Edmonton, Canada.

“Firstly, I’m focusing on my short-term goal, but Pan Ams is definitely my long-term goal. I want to get over 16 (metres) by Pan Ams, so now I’m just putting in all the preparations necessary. Hopefully, I’ll use Penn Relays as a prep for that.”
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 04:08:13 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
CARIFTA ATHLETE PROFILE: Farinha targets 200 title
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2015, 09:55:05 AM »
Farinha targets 200 title
Story Created: Apr 2, 2015 at 12:55 AM ECT

Jonathan Farinha aiming to leave his last Carifta Games with a gold medal

Jonathan Farinha will be in St Kitts and Nevis on Easter weekend, competing in the Carifta Games for the final time.

The 2012 Boys Under-17 200 metres champion is among the leading lights on the Trinidad and Tobago team, and will challenge for the Under-20 half-lap title at Carifta 2015. At the Carifta trials last month, the 18-year-old sprinter was dominant. He won the 200m final in a wind-assisted 20.71 seconds, beating his nearest rival by more than a full second.

“Actually I was pleased,” Farinha told the Express. “It was a fast opener for me, although it was wind-aided. I was satisfied.

“In St Kitts,” he continued, “I just want to go out there, win the gold and come back with the national junior 200-metre record.”

The T&T Boys Under-20 200m standard is 20.41 seconds, and was established by Darrel Brown back in 2001.

“Most juniors in my era right now,” said Farinha, “are running like 20.1/20.2, so my aim is just to get down to 20.3 comfortable, and from there work towards everything else.”

Farinha’s personal best (PB) in the 200m is 20.68 seconds, while his 100m PB is 10.25. However, he is not expected to attempt the sprint double in St Kitts and Nevis.

“It’s just because of training,” the talented teen explained. “I’ve been training for more the 200 right now. Later on in the year, for the senior teams…I’m trying to aim at maybe making the World Championship team for the 100 metres. It’s overdistance work until then.”

Farinha is also eyeing the May 2-3 IAAF World Relays, in Nassau, Bahamas.

“Actually, I am looking at making all the senior teams this year. That’s the goal.”
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 05:46:33 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Building towards 2010 benchmark
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2015, 10:47:08 AM »
Building towards 2010 benchmark
Story Created: Apr 2, 2015 at 12:47 AM ECT

Under-20 debut: Chelsea James —Photo: ANISTO ALVES

The outstanding performance at the 2010 Carifta Games in George Town, Cayman Islands is the standard Trinidad and Tobago teams must strive for. The country’s athletes captured a record haul of 40 medals at this edition of the regional junior championships, Jehue Gordon leading the way with a hurdles double.

Gordon was named most outstanding athlete at that Games, taking home the coveted Austin Sealy trophy. Later that year, he became world junior champion in the 400 metres hurdles, and did the same at the senior level in 2013.

Keshorn Walcott also struck gold for T&T at the 2010 Carifta Games. It’s now history that while still a junior athlete, Walcott captured the Olympic men’s javelin title, showering himself in glory at the 2012 London Games.

That 2010 T&T team was packed with talent, so a total of 40 medals, including 12 of the golden variety, is not the kind of performance to be expected from every T&T team that attends the Carifta Games.

Inevitably, there was a drop-off in performance the following year, the 2011 team earning seven gold medals and 29 in total.

The downward trend continued in 2012—22 medals for T&T at the Carifta Games, six of them bronze. The 2013 team got the golden tally up to eight, but the overall haul dropped by two medals, to 20.

Last year, T&T slipped back to six in the gold column, but earned a total of 25 medals in Martinique.

This weekend 68 athletes will be in St Kitts and Nevis representing the Red, White and Black.

Three of the five individual gold medallists at Carifta 2014—Machel Cedenio, Shakiel Waithe and Kevin Roberts—are no longer in the junior ranks. But though this is something of a rebuilding year, there is enough quality on the 2015 team for T&T supporters to have reasonable expectations of the teen athletes matching last year’s golden haul.

Kayelle Clarke is a freshman at New Mexico Junior College in the US, but is making the long trek to St Kitts and Nevis to defend her girls’ under-20 200m title. Another 2014 champion, Chelsea James makes her under-20 debut. Also on the team are former Carifta champions Jonathan Farinha, Andwuelle Wright and Jeminise Parris, as well as in-form throwers Portious Warren, Tyriq Horsford and Akidah Briggs.

A total medal haul in the 20s would be a satisfactory showing as the T&T junior programme builds with the 2010 benchmark in mind. Crossing the 25-medal mark would certainly be a welcome bonus.

T&T at Carifta Games

2010 – 12 gold, 16 silver, 12 bronze, total 40 (2nd on medal table)
2011 – 7 gold, 13 silver, 9 bronze, total 29 (4th on medal table)
2012 – 6 gold, 9 silver, 7 bronze, total 22 (3rd on medal table)
2013 – 8 gold, 2 silver, 10 bronze, total 20 (3rd on medal table)
2014 - 6 gold, 7 silver, 12 bronze, total 25 (2nd on medal table)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 04:12:05 AM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
T&T heads to Carifta Games
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2015, 11:04:25 AM »
T&T heads to Carifta Games
Published: Thursday, April 2, 2015 (T&T Guardian)

T&T 2014 Carifta Team in Fort-de-France, Martinique

Sixty-eight athletes and eighteen officials are expected to leave today for the 44th Carifta Games in St Kitts Nevis scheduled to take place from April 3-6 at the Silver Jubliee Athletic Stadium, Bird Rock, Basseterre.

At the Games national athletes will aim to register outstanding performances and ultimately bring home medals, too.

The contingent was expected to board flight BW8000 at 10 am for the two-hour journey to the Caribbean island.

Sprinter Akanni Hislop of Zenith has been selected to compete in the 100-metre and 200m as well as the 4 by 100m, while Portious Warren of Toco TAFAC, will challenge competitors in the shot put events.

Meanwhile, Abilene Wildcats star Jonathan Farinha was expected to compete in the 200m as well as the 4x100m relays.

Farinha also has a Carifta Games medal to defend.

Kayelle Clarke (200m Girls U-20) and Chelesa James (Shot Put) were expected to defend their Carifta gold medals.

James was able to secure gold for three consecutive years: twice in the U-17 age group and then in U-18 division.

Akidah Briggs, Portious Warren and Omari Benoit also medalled successfully for team T&T at last year’s Games and would be expected to repeat their performances.

Trinidad & Tobago 2014 Carifta Medal tally:
- Gold 6
- Silver 7
- Bronze 12
- Total 25 Medals

TEAM T&T

Under-20: Boys:
Xavier Mulugata, Francis Louis, Jonathan Farinha, Corey Stewart, Jamol Pierre, Jesse Fredericks, Ashton Gill, Kyle Stanley, Iley Bruce, Aaron Lewis, Tauren George, Omari Benoit, Andwuelle Wright, Kenejah Williams, Shaquille Singuineau, Ian West, Kareem Lezama, Michael Mackenzie, Gervais Ford Girls: Kayelle Clarke, Kadesha Prescott, Thyla-Marie Scott, Jeminise Parris, Khemani Roberts, Portious Warren, Chelsea James, Shaiann Charles, Ayana Glasgow, Anya Akili, Meriah Freeman, Jeunice Maxime, Jessica King

Under-18: Boys: Akanni Hislop, Tyrel Edwards, Jacob St Clair, Judah Taylor, Terry Frederick, Myles Jackson, Ako Hislop, Kobe John, Troy Richards, Franklyn Stanislaus, Clement Campbell, Terrel Paul, Isaiah Taylor, Tyriq Horsford, Daniel McNish, Nkosi James, Vandell Joseph, Jalen Purcell, Jerod Elcock, Jaden St Louis, Kareem La Gendre Girls: Deleth Charles, Akeera Esdelle, Jendayi Noel, Renee Stoddard, Anika Wolf, Kershel McIntyre, Aaliyah Mitchell, Cheziah Phillip, Safiya John, Chevelle McPherson, Alisha St Louis, Akidah Briggs, Peaches Stewart, Asha James, Shikyla Walcott Source: Express
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 03:00:46 AM by Socapro »

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
JA will break last year's Carifta gold and medal tally.

Sad to say.. I don't think TT will win more than 5 gold. This is not a strong TT team compared to what I seen in the past. I hope they prove me wrong.

JA should get between 25 to 30 gold.. Mark my words
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 11:33:46 AM by gawd on pitch »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Charles debuts at 13 ...400 heats, opening ceremony this evening
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2015, 09:04:11 PM »
Charles debuts at 13
...400 heats, opening ceremony this evening

Story Created:  Apr 2, 2015 at 9:16 PM ECT

TOP UNDER-18 SPRINTER: Deleth Charles

Deleth Charles is just 13 years old, but emerged as the top girls’ under-18 sprinter at last month’s Carifta trials. She captured the sprint double, clocking a wind-assisted 12.06 seconds in the 100 metres final, and a windy 24.63 in the 200m.

Though Charles is the youngest member of the team that will represent Trinidad and Tobago at this weekend’s Carifta Games in St Kitts and Nevis, she is planning to make a name for herself.

“I want to return with a medal around my neck,” Charles told the Express. “I’m working really hard to get the gold medal.

“I’m very excited to go to my first Carifta Games. A bit nervous, but I’m excited. I would be able to relax and do my best, but I feel a little pressure coming in, being the baby of the team.”

Charles is a member of the Memphis Pioneers club. In St Kitts and Nevis, she is expected to team up with Point Fortin’s Akeera Esdelle, Simplex’s Shikyla Walcott and Speed Factory’s Jendayi Noel in the girls’ under-18 4x100m relay.

“It’s really easy coming in from different clubs. We’re working really good together.”

While Charles has set herself a golden Carifta goal for this weekend’s meet, there’s absolutely no rush to get to the top spot on the podium. The talented teenager has three more opportunities—2016, 2017 and 2018—to secure under-18 gold at the regional junior championships.

Charles also has long-term ambitions in the sport of track and field.

“I want to be the first woman of Trinidad and Tobago to win a gold medal for the Olympic Games.”

Charles will open her Carifta 2015 campaign tomorrow (Saturday), in the girls’ under-18 100m heats.

The opening ceremony is scheduled for six p.m. today, at the Silver Jubilee Athletic Stadium, here in Basseterre, St Kitts. The 400m heats, as well as four field events will follow.

TEAM T&T

Boys’ under-20
—Xavier Mulugata, Francis Louis, Jonathan Farinha, Corey Stewart, Jamoul Pierre, Jesse Fredericks, Ashton Gill, Kyle Stanley, Iley Bruce, Aaron Lewis, Tauren George, Omari Benoit, Andwuelle Wright, Kenejah Williams, Shaquille Singuineau, Ian West, Kareem Lezama, Michael Mackenzie, Gervais Ford

Girls’ under-20—Kayelle Clarke, Kadesha Prescott, Thyla-Marie Scott, Jeminise Parris, Khemani Roberts, Portious Warren, Chelsea James, Shaiann Charles, Ayana Glasgow, Anya Akili, Meriah Freeman, Jeunice Maxime, Jessica King

Boys’ under-18—Akanni Hislop, Tyrel Edwards, Jacob St Clair, Judah Taylor, Terry Frederick, Myles Jackson, Ako Hislop, Kobe John, Troy Richards, Franklyn Stanislaus, Clement Campbell, Terrel Paul, Isaiah Taylor, Tyriq Horsford, Daniel McNish, Nkosi James, Vandell Joseph, Jalen Purcell, Jerod Elcock, Jaden St Louis, Kareem La Gendre

Girls’ under-18—Deleth Charles, Akeera Esdelle, Jendayi Noel, Renee Stoddard, Anika Wolfe, Kershel McIntyre, Aaliyah Mitchell, Cheziah Phillip, Safiya John, Chevelle McPherson, Alisha St Louis, Akidah Briggs, Peaches Stewart, Asha James, Shikyla Walcott

Officials—Lucretia Warner-Burns (manager), Allan Baboolal (assistant manager), Reynold Porter-Lee (head coach), Gerard Franklyn (coach), Antonia Burton (coach), Arlon Morrison (coach), Kelvin Nancoo (coach), Nadine Hamid (coach), Wade Franklyn (coach), Robin Brereton (coach), Wendell Williams (coach), Dexter Voisin (coach), Abeyola Akowe (chaperone)

Medical team—Dr Anyl Gopeesingh, Kern Roberts, Zephyrinus Nicholas, Shurland Bonas, Kurlyn Smith
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 09:06:51 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Flight issues leave Guyana participation in doubt
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2015, 09:13:08 PM »
Flight issues leave Guyana participation in doubt
Story Created:  Apr 2, 2015 at 9:23 PM ECT (T&T Express)

GEORGETOWN

Guyana’s participation in the 44th Carifta Games in St Kitts this weekend was hanging by a thread yesterday, after the team was grounded by the unavailability of flights.

And even though athletic authorities took the decision to pull the local athletes of the 11-member team from the Games, officials were meeting with high-level government officials on Thursday in an attempt to rescue the country’s campaign at the Caribbean’s premier junior track and field championships.

“We really can’t say that they are out because...I understand from the Athletics Association officials that they are meeting with government officials at the highest level to try and get the 11 athletes from Guyana on a flight to St Kitts,” Rawle Collins, a journalist with Capitol News here told CMC Sports.

“As you know, St Kitts is a little bit of a hard place to reach from Guyana, given the intricacies of the flights but I think they are working very hard.

“The last figure the Amateur Athletics released was that it needed US$20 000 in order to take a local or regional charter to get to St Kitts so that is what we are faced with right now.”

President of the Athletic Association of Guyana, Aubrey Hutson had earlier Wednesday indicated that the team would not be travelling to St Kitts because of the flight complications.

“We cannot go. We can’t get flights out of here. We can only get a chartered flight. Unless we get US$20 000 from one of our good friends for a charter, the possibility of the team going is almost impossible. We really and truly tried our best,” Hutson was quoted as saying.

Athletic officials failed to secure seats on LIAT that would have seen the team get in and out of St Kitts in a timely fashion, and an arrangement to travel on a charter with the Trinidad and Tobago and Jamaica teams, also fell through.

“Guyana were caught between a rock and a hard place because LIAT had no flights in that time frame that would have taken them [into St Kitts] in a timely manner so that’s why they were shopping around for these other charters and looking to piggyback with other teams,” Collins explained.

As it stands, only United States-based sprinter, Brenessa Thompson will now head to St Kitts.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 09:15:12 PM by Socapro »

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Any live stream?

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 03:39:23 PM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
44th Annual CARIFTA Games 2015

Date (Open): Friday 03 April 2015
Date (Close): Monday 06 April 2015
Time: Day 1 (6pm - 8:30pm), Day 2 (9am - 8:30pm), Day 3 (9am - 8:30pm), Day 4 (9am - 8:30pm)

Venue: Silver Jubilee Stadium, Bird Rock, Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis

Official website: http://www.sknaaa.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/StKNAAA and

Live Stream: http://zizonline.com/tv/channel-5/ or http://www.winnerstv.com/ or http://www.watchathletics.com/schedule/watchlive/1627 or http://rajmontaj.com/c/2015-Carifta-Games-St-Kitts-Live-Stream.html or http://live.comeseetv.com/event/5/the-44th-annual-carifta-games-will-be-live-on-the-comeseetv-network!!!/ or http://www.trackalerts.com/Videos/carifta-games-2015-live-streaming/5663/

Live Radio Link: http://zizonline.com/listen-live/ (possible)

Video Highlights: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl4gndxT2kfsqn1JM5xZi9w or http://rajmontaj.com/videos/browse/

Schedule: http://sknaaa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/2015-CARIFTA-GAMES-Schedule-of-Events.pdf

Startlist/Results: http://sknaaa.com/results/CariftaGames2015-SKN/
________________________________________________________________________________________

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

NB: Events highlighted in RED include T&T athletes

DAY 1 – FRIDAY APRIL 3, 2015 – EVENING SESSION 1

18:00 OPENING CEREMONY

ORDER OF COUNTRIES

Anguilla (AIA)
Antigua & Barbuda (ANT)
Aruba (ARU)
Bahamas (BAH)
Barbados (BAR)
Belize (BIZ)
Bermuda (BER)
British Virgin Islands (IVB)
Cayman Islands (CAY)
Curaçao (CUW)
Dominica (DMA)
French Guiana (FGU)
Grenada (GRN)
Guadeloupe (GPE)
Guyana (GUY)
Haiti (HAI)
Jamaica (JAM)
Martinique (MTQ)
Montserrat (MNT)
St. Lucia (LCA)
St. Maarten (SXM)
St. Vincent & the Grenadines (VIN)
Suriname (SUR)
Trinidad & Tobago (TTO)
Turks & Caicos (TKS)
US Virgin Islands (ISV)
St. Kitts & Nevis (SKN) Host

No.    TIME    EVENT
101    19:00    Pole Vault    Boys    Under 20    Final
102    19:05    Discus    Girls    Under 18    Final
103    19:10    Triple Jump    Girls    Under 18    Final – (Pit 1)
104    19:15    400 Meters    Girls    Under 18    Semi Finals
105    19:20    Triple Jump    Girls    Under 20    Final – (Pit 2)
106    19:35    400 Meters    Boys    Under 18    Semi Finals
107    19:55    400 Meters    Girls    Under 20    Semi Finals
108    20:15    400 Meters    Boys    Under 20    Semi Finals
________________________________________________________________________________________

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

DAY 2 – SATURDAY APRIL 4, 2015 – MORNING SESSION 2

No.    TIME    EVENT

109    09:00    100 Meters Hurdles    Girls    Open    Heptathlon (1)
110    09:05    100 Meters    Boys    Open    Octathlon (1)
111    09:10    High Jump    Boys    Under 20    Final - (Area 1)
112    09:15    100 Meters    Girls    Under 18    Heats
113    09:30    High Jump    Girls    Open    Heptathlon (2) - (Area 2)
114    09:35    100 Meters    Boys    Under 18    Heats
115    09:40    Long Jump    Boys    Open    Octathlon (2) – (Pit 1)
116    09:55    100 Meters    Girls    Under 20    Heats
117    10:05    Discus    Boys    Under 20    Final
118    10:10    Shot Put    Girls    Under 18    Final – (Circle 1)
119    10:15    100 Meters    Boys    Under 20    Heats
120    10:35    400 Meters Hurdles    Girls    Under 18    Semi Finals
121    10:50    400 Meters Hurdles    Girls    Under 20    Semi Finals
122    11:05    400 Meters Hurdles    Boys    Under 18    Semi Finals
123    11:20    400 Meters Hurdles    Boys    Under 18    Semi Finals

DAY 2 – SATURDAY APRIL 4, 2015 - EVENING SESSION 3

No.    TIME    EVENT

124    16:30    High Jump    Boys    Under 18    Final – (Area 1)
125    16:35    Shot Put    Boys    Open    Octathlon (3) – (Circle 2)
126    16:40    Shot Put    Girls    Open    Heptathlon (3) - (Circle 1)
127    16:45    100 Meters    Girls    Under 18    Semi Finals
128    16:50    Long Jump    Girls    Under 18    Final – (2 Flights, Pit 1 & 2)
129    17:00    100 Meters    Boys    Under 18    Semi Finals
130    17:15    100 Meters    Girls    Under 20    Semi Finals
131    17:30    100 Meters    Boys    Under 20    Semi Finals
132    17:45    1500 Meters    Girls    Under 18    Final
133    17:55    1500 Meters    Boys    Under 18    Final
134    18:00    Javelin    Girls    Under 18    Final – (North Sector)
135    18.05    1500 Meters    Girls    Under 20    Final
136    18:10    Shot Put    Boys    Under 18    Final – (Circle 2)
137    18:15    1500 Meters    Boys    Under 20    Final
138    18:30    400 Meters    Girls    Under 18    Final
139    18:40    400 Meters    Boys    Under 18    Final
140    18:45    Long Jump    Girls    Under 20    Final – (Pit 2)
141    18:50    400 Meters    Girls    Under 20    Final
142    19:00    400 Meters    Boys    Under 20    Final
143    19:15    400 Meters    Boys    Open    Octathlon (4)
144    19:25    200 Meters    Girls    Open    Heptathlon (4)
145    19:45    100 Meters    Girls    Under 18    Final
146    19:55    100 Meters    Boys    Under 18    Final
147    20:05    100 Meters    Girls    Under 20    Final
148    20:15    100 Meters    Boys    Under 20    Final

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

DAY 3 – SUNDAY APRIL 5, 2015 - MORNING SESSION 4

No.    TIME

149    09:00    110 Meters Hurdles    Boys    Open    Octathlon (5)
151    09:05    Long Jump    Girls    Open    Heptathlon (5) – (Pit 1)
150    09:10    200 Meters    Girls    Under 18    Heats
152    09:15    Javelin    Boys    Under 18    Final – (North Sector)
153    09:20    Shot Put    Girls    Under 20    Final – (Circle 1)
154    09:35    200 Meters    Boys    Under 18    Heats
155    09:40    High Jump    Boys    Open    Octathlon (6) – (Area 1)
156    09:55    200 Meters    Girls    Under 20    Heats
157    10:15    200 Meters    Boys    Under 20    Heats
158    10:35    4 X 100 Meters    Girls    Under 18    Semi Finals
159    10:50    4 X 100 Meters    Boys    Under 18    Semi Finals
160    11:05    4 X 100 Meters    Girls    Under 20    Semi Finals
161    11:15    Javelin    Girls    Open    Heptathlon (6)
162    11:20    4 X 100 Meters    Boys    Under 20    Semi Finals

DAY 3 – SUNDAY APRIL 5, 2015 - EVENING SESSION 5

No.    TIME

163    16:00    High Jump    Girls    Under 18    Final – (Area 2)
164    16:05    Javelin    Boys    Under 20    Final– (North Sector)
165    16:10    Triple Jump    Boys    Under 18    Final – (Pit 1)
166    16:15    800 Meters    Girls    Under 18    Semi Finals
167    16:30    800 Meters    Boys    Under 18    Semi Finals
168    16:45    800 Meters    Girls    Under 20    Semi Finals
169    17:00    800 Meters    Boys    Under 20    Semi Finals
170    17:15    200 Meters    Girls    Under 18    Semi Finals
171    17:30    200 Meters    Boys    Under 18    Semi Finals
172    17:35    Javelin    Boys    Open    Octathlon (7)
173    17:40    Long Jump    Boys    Under 20    Final – (Pit 2)
174    17:45    200 Meters    Girls    Under 20    Semi Finals
175    18:00    200 Meters    Boys    Under 20    Semi Finals
176    18:15    400 Meters Hurdles    Girls    Under 18    Final
177    18:25    400 Meters Hurdles    Girls    Under 20    Final
178    18:35    400 Meters Hurdles    Boys    Under 18    Final
179    18:45    400 Meters Hurdles    Boys    Under 20    Final
180    19:00    3000 Meters    Girls    Open    Final
181    19:15    3000 Meters    Boys    Under 18    Final
182    19:30    800 Meters    Girls    Open    Heptathlon (7)
183    19:40    1000 Meters    Boys    Open    Octathlon (8 )
184    19:55    4 X 100 Meters    Girls    Under 18    Final
185    20:05    4 X 100 Meters    Boys    Under 18    Final
186    20:15    4 X 100 Meters    Girls    Under 20    Final
187    20:25    4 X 100 Meters    Boys    Under 20    Final

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

DAY 4 – MONDAY APRIL 6, 2015 - MORNING SESSION 6

No.    TIME

188    9:00    Javelin    Girls    Under 20    Final – North Sector
189    9:05    Shot Put    Boys    Under 20    Final – (Circle 1)
190    9:10    High Jump    Girls    Under 20    Final – (Area 1)
191    09:15    4 X 400 Meters    Girls    Under 18    Semi Finals
192    09:35    4 X 400 Meters    Boys    Under 18    Semi Finals
193    09:55    4 X 400 Meters    Girls    Under 20    Semi Finals
194    10:15    4 X 400 Meters    Boys    Under 20    Semi Finals
195    10:35    100 Meters Hurdles    Girls    Under 18    Semi Finals
196    10:50    100 Meters Hurdles    Girls    Under 20    Semi Finals
197    11:05    110 Meters Hurdles    Boys    Under 18    Semi Finals
198    11:20    110 Meters Hurdles    Boys    Under 20    Semi Finals

DAY 4 – MONDAY APRIL 6, 2015 - EVENING SESSION 7

No.    TIME

199    16:00    Discus    Boys    Under 18    Final
200    16:05    Long Jump    Boys    Under 18    Final – (Pit 1)
201    16:15    100 Meters Hurdles    Girls    Under 18    Final
202    16:25    100 Meters Hurdles    Girls    Under 20    Final
203    16:35    110 Meters Hurdles    Boys    Under 18    Final
204    16:45    110 Meters Hurdles    Boys    Under 20    Final
205    17:15    800 Meters    Girls    Under 18    Final
206    17:25    800 Meters    Boys    Under 18    Final
207    17:30    Triple Jump    Boys    Under 20    Final – (Pit 2)
208    17:35    800 Meters    Girls    Under 20    Final
209    17:45    800 Meters    Boys    Under 20    Final
210    17:50    Discus    Girls    Under 20    Final
211    18:00    200 Meters    Girls    Under 18    Final
212    18:10    200 Meters    Boys    Under 18    Final
213    18:20    200 Meters    Girls    Under 20    Final
214    18:30    200 Meters    Boys    Under 20    Final
215    18:50    5000 Meters    Boys    Under 20    Final
216    19:20    4 X 400 Meters    Girls    Under 18    Final
217    19:30    4 X 400 Meters    Boys    Under 18    Final
218    19:40    4 X 400 Meters    Girls    Under 20    Final
219    19:50    4 X 400 Meters    Boys    Under 20    Final

20:20    CLOSING CEREMONY
« Last Edit: April 05, 2015, 10:53:13 AM by Socapro »

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
thanks Pro

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I wonder if they will ever invite Cuba, DR and PR to these games. I don't see any political issues that could prevent them from participating.

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I am a bit annoyed that they haven't yet provided a link to an official Startlist for the various events scheduled for today, tomorrow, Sunday and Monday so we can be aware in advance of exactly which athletes will be competing in which events instead of having to guess or wonder.

Also after 44 years of the CARIFTA Games it is pretty backward than they don't yet have an official website for the CARIFTA Games to document all the winners, etc over the years.
We are now in 2015 for goodness sake, the games organizers really need to step up!!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 10:10:07 AM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Photos of our T&T CARIFTA Team in training today in St Kitts & Nevis
« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2015, 03:08:44 PM »

T&T set for solid Carifta showing
Story Created: Apr 3, 2015 at 6:32 PM ECT (T&T Express)

T&T 2015 Carifta Team in Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis

A team of 68 athletes will represent Trinidad and Tobago at the 44th Carifta Games here in Basseterre, St Kitts.

After a training session at the Silver Jubilee Athletic Stadium today, sprint and hurdles coach Gerard Franklyn spoke to CCN TV6...Click link to view video interview: http://www.tv6tnt.com/news/TT-set-for-solid-Carifta-showing-298629521.html

Here are some photos of our T&T CARIFTA Team in training today in St Kitts getting ready for their events.

PHOTOS BY PAUL VOISIN NAAATT:

More T&T Team training photos at this link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/NAAA-TT/254525524723356?sk=photos_stream
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 02:58:45 AM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Opening Ceremony on right now live at this link: http://zizonline.com/tv/channel-5/

CALM BEFORE THE STORM
Story Created: Apr 3, 2015 at 9:25 PM ECT (T&T Express)

Trinidad and Tobago’s athletes enjoy the Carifta Games opening ceremony, at the Silver Jubilee Athletic Stadium in Basseterre, St Kitts, yesterday. —Photo: PAUL VOISIN

Kwame Laurence reporting from Silver Jubilee Stadium, Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis for TV6.

Click to view video report: https://www.facebook.com/pages/NAAA-TT/254525524723356?fref=ts#!/video.php?v=10152731957205814
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 08:43:15 AM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

2015 CARIFTA GAMES - STARTLISTS & RESULTS

http://sknaaa.com/results/CariftaGames2015-SKN/

Session 1 - Friday 3rd - Evening Session
Friday 4/3/2015

Licensed to The Silver Jubilee Athletic Stadium - Site License
                                        HY-TEK's Meet Manager 4/3/2015 07:50 PM
                   2015 CARIFTA GAMES - 4/3/2015 to 4/6/2015                   
                                  CARIFTA 44                                   
                            Silver Jubilee Stadium                             
Meet Program - Evening Session

Event 101  Boys Pole Vault Open
===============================================================================
         WJR:  5.80m  7/14/1989   Maksim Tarasov, URS                         
         WJR:  5.80m  6/28/2008   Raphael Marcel Holzdeppe, GER               
         WYC:  5.26m  7/15/2007   Nico Weiler, GER                             
     Name                         Age Team                                 
Finals                                                         
  1 Kerr, Akeem               19 Jamaica                  4.10m
     3.00 3.10 3.20 3.30 3.40 3.50 3.60 3.70 3.80 4.00 4.10 4.20
        P    P    P    O    P    P    O    P    P   XO   XO  XXX
  2 Voitier, Jessy            19 Martinique               3.40m
     3.00 3.10 3.20 3.30 3.40 3.50                             
        O    O    O    P  XXO  XXX                             

Event 102  Girls Discus Throw 1kg Under 18
================================================================
          CR: # 53.47m  3/31/2002   Claudia Villeneuve, Martiniq
         WYC: Y 56.34m  7/10/2013   Yuchen Xie, CHN             
    Name                     Age Team                    Finals
Finals                                                         
  1 Brown, Devia              17 Jamaica                 48.78m
      32.22m  31.87m  FOUL  44.04m  48.16m  48.78m             
  2 Smith, Shyledeen          17 Jamaica                 44.83m
      39.87m  FOUL  FOUL  43.70m  42.82m  44.83m               
  3 Brown, Serena             17 Bahamas                 44.20m
      44.20m  FOUL  38.88m  FOUL  41.79m  39.44m[/color]               
  4 Barnes, Lacee             16 Cayman Islands          41.41m
      33.74m  33.24m  38.35m  FOUL  FOUL  41.41m               
  5 Hanna, Tiffany            16 Bahamas                 33.96m
      FOUL  33.96m  29.32m  33.88m  33.82m  31.06m             
  6 Lucien, Amber             17 St Lucia                33.41m
      33.41m  30.15m  FOUL  31.83m  31.46m  33.01m             
  7 DeRosa, Tiara             17 Bermuda                 32.14m
      30.94m  FOUL  FOUL  FOUL  31.83m  32.14m                 

Event 103  Girls Triple Jump Under 18
=====================================================================       
          CR: # 13.22m  4/5/1999    Shelly-Ann Gallimore, Jamaica           
         WYC: Y 13.86m  7/11/2003   Crristine Spataru, ROU                 
    Name                     Age Team                    Finals  Wind       
Finals                                                                     
  1 Taylor, Charisma          16 Bahamas                 12.01m   0.3       
     12.01m(0.3) 11.61m(0.2) 11.48m(4.3) 11.39m(5.4) 11.87m(4.0) 12.01m(5.1)
  2 Nelzon, Zainy             17 Suriname                11.88m   4.3       
     FOUL(6.1) 11.26m(6.0) 11.54m(4.1) 11.88m(4.3) 11.69m(1.7) 11.73m(2.7) 
  3 George, Nichioner         16 Grenada                 11.75m   3.4       
     10.75m(0.6) 10.53m(0.6) 11.34m(8.4) 11.75m(3.4) 11.36m(6.0) 11.68m(5.3)
  4 Dorsett, Taj              17 Bahamas                 11.73m   0.5       
     11.73m(0.5) FOUL(1.3) 11.58m(1.8 ) FOUL(5.0) 11.68m(4.1) FOUL(3.4)     
  5 Venair, Ave-Anna          17 Jamaica                 11.72m   1.5       
     FOUL(5.7) 11.72m(1.5) 11.68m(3.8 ) 11.65m(3.1) 11.49m(2.7) 11.53m(1.0) 
  6 St. Louis, Alisha         17 Trinidad and Tobago     11.56m   3.1       
     11.32m(3.7) 10.98m(6.0) 11.56m(3.1) 10.96m(2.7) 11.38m(1.9) 9.96m(6.3)

7 Penn, Kala                17 IVB                     11.47m   4.4       
     11.30m(3.8 ) 11.12m(2.2) 11.47m(4.4) FOUL(2.7) 10.97m(4.4) FOUL(0.3)   
  8 Austrie, Anelia           15 Dominica                11.19m   6.4       
     10.90m(0.7) 11.19m(6.4) 10.50m(3.9) 10.47m(2.5) 10.43m(1.5) 9.60m(3.5)
  9 Pobosie, Donnefieve       15 Suriname                10.79m   4.1       
     10.20m(2.9) 10.09m(6.8 ) 10.79m(4.1)                                   
 10 Niles, T'Arah             16 Anguilla                10.69m   3.2       
     10.59m(1.7) 10.61m(-2.3) 10.69m(3.2)                                   
 11 Gordon, Krystahl          16 U.S. Virgin Islands     10.65m   3.6       
     10.19m(0.3) 10.37m(2.2) 10.65m(3.6)                                   

Event 104  Girls 400 Meter Dash Under 18
          CR: # 51.30  4/15/2006   Sonita Sutherland, Jamaica     
         WYC: Y 51.19  7/15/2005   Nawal El Jack, SUD             
    Name                     Age Team                   Prelims   
Heat  1 Preliminaries                                             
  1 Bromfield, Junelle        16 Jamaica                  53.86Q   
  2 Anderson, Doneisha        15 Bahamas                  54.67Q   
  3 Richards, Reanda          16 St.Kitts and Nevis       55.84Q   
  4 Rodney, Meleni            17 Grenada                  56.46q   
  5 Bully, Kellandie          17 Dominica                 57.47q   
  6 Wolfe, Anika              16 Trinidad and Tobago      58.39   
  7 Ruster, Thelia            17 FGU                    1:00.16   
Heat  2 Preliminaries                                             
  1 Walker, Shanique          15 Jamaica                  55.24Q   
  2 Freeman, D'Nia            16 Bahamas                  55.76Q   
  3 Stoddard, Renee           17 Trinidad and Tobago      56.28Q   
  4 Guerrier, Akia            17 TKS                      57.85   
  5 Mills, Hanah              16 St.Kitts and Nevis       58.22   
  6 Tidas, Clara              17 Martinique               59.33   
  7 Maloney, Shafiqua         16 VIN                    1:01.08   
===================================================================
          CR: # 51.30  4/15/2006   Sonita Sutherland, Jamaica     
         WYC: Y 51.19  7/15/2005   Nawal El Jack, SUD             
    Name                     Age Team                   Prelims  H#
Preliminaries                                                     
  1 Bromfield, Junelle        16 Jamaica                  53.86Q  1
  2 Anderson, Doneisha        15 Bahamas                  54.67Q  1
  3 Walker, Shanique          15 Jamaica                  55.24Q  2
  4 Freeman, D'Nia            16 Bahamas                  55.76Q  2
  5 Richards, Reanda          16 St.Kitts and Nevis       55.84Q  1
  6 Stoddard, Renee           17 Trinidad and Tobago      56.28Q  2
  7 Rodney, Meleni            17 Grenada                  56.46q  1
  8 Bully, Kellandie          17 Dominica                 57.47q  1
  9 Guerrier, Akia            17 TKS                      57.85   2
 10 Mills, Hanah              16 St.Kitts and Nevis       58.22   2
 11 Wolfe, Anika              16 Trinidad and Tobago      58.39   1
 12 Tidas, Clara              17 Martinique               59.33   2
 13 Ruster, Thelia            17 FGU                    1:00.16   1
 14 Maloney, Shafiqua         16 VIN                    1:01.08   2

Event 105  Girls Triple Jump Under 20
          CR: # 13.10m  4/21/2014   Yanis Esmeralda David, Guadeloupe       
         WJR: J 14.62m  8/25/1996   Tereza Marinova, BUL                   
    Name                     Age Team                    Finals  Wind       
Finals                                                                     
  1 Moncrieffe, Tamara        19 Jamaica                 13.44m   5.8       
     12.75m(0.6) FOUL(2.4) FOUL(4.2) 13.27m(1.9) 13.44m(5.8 ) FOUL(4.5)     
  2 David, Yanis              18 Guadeloupe              13.40m#  1.4       
     13.03m(2.5) 13.29m(1.6) 13.40m(1.4) PASS      13.33m(4.4) 13.28m(3.9) 
  3 Gibson, Danielle          19 Bahamas                 13.05m   1.6       
     12.50m(0.5) 12.44m(2.3) 13.05m(1.6) FOUL(3.2) FOUL(1.1) FOUL(2.5)     
  4 Vidal, Marine             19 Guadeloupe              12.47m   4.8       
     FOUL(6.5) FOUL(1.4) 11.82m(0.3) 12.32m(1.0) 12.32m(1.1) 12.47m(4.8 )   
  5 Boorie, Fidella           18 Suriname                12.45m   6.5       
     12.45m(6.5) FOUL(6.9) 12.38m(3.0) FOUL(1.4) 12.25m(1.8 ) FOUL(3.7)     
  6 Eugenie, Axelle           18 Martinique              12.24m   4.0       
     12.01m(5.4) 12.24m(4.0) 11.73m(0.4) 12.20m(2.5) 11.98m(5.8 ) 11.85m(3.2)
  7 Galong, Deborah           19 Suriname                12.21m   6.9       
     FOUL(0.4) 11.95m(4.4) FOUL(3.6) 12.21m(6.9) PASS      PASS             
  8 Liburd, Kristal           18 St.Kitts and Nevis      11.72m   3.7       
     11.72m(3.7) FOUL(0.1) FOUL(4.6) FOUL(3.1) PASS      PASS               

Event 106  Boys 400 Meter Dash Under 18
          CR: # 45.02  4/3/2010    Kirani James, Grenada           
         WYC: Y 45.24  7/10/2009   Kirani James, GRN               
Heat  1 Preliminaries                                             
  1 Ellington, Devaughn       17 Jamaica                  49.41Q   
  2 Atkins, Josiah            16 Barbados                 49.93Q   
  3 Robinson, Michaiah        17 Bermuda                  50.51   
  4 Shepper, Miquel           17 Suriname                 51.01   
  5 Taylor, Judah             17 Trinidad and Tobago      51.32   
  6 Jennings, Colby           15 TKS                      55.41   
Heat  2 Preliminaries                                             
  1 Walton, Jamal             17 Cayman Islands           47.40Q   
  2 St Clair, Jacob           16 Trinidad and Tobago      48.20Q   
  3 Dormeus, Bradley          17 Bahamas                  49.38q[/color]   
  4 Griffin, Rodney           17 U.S. Virgin Islands      51.03   
  5 Jack, Aldrick             15 Curacao                  53.36   
  6 Arnobe, Andy              17 Guadeloupe               54.76   
Heat  3 Preliminaries                                             
  1 Taylor, Christopher       16 Jamaica                  48.58Q   
  2 Prevot, Loic              17 FGU                      48.71Q   
  3 Trent, Deshon             17 Barbados                 50.28q   
  4 Storr, Donovan            17 Bahamas                  51.79   
  5 Hood, Nathan              17 Grenada                  52.18   
  6 Lightbourne, Keshawn      16 TKS                      53.56   
  7 Zwiep, Dominique          16 Curacao                  53.73   
          CR: # 45.02  4/3/2010    Kirani James, Grenada           
         WYC: Y 45.24  7/10/2009   Kirani James, GRN               
Preliminaries                                                     
  1 Walton, Jamal             17 Cayman Islands           47.40Q  2
  2 St Clair, Jacob           16 Trinidad and Tobago      48.20Q  2
  3 Taylor, Christopher       16 Jamaica                  48.58Q  3
  4 Prevot, Loic              17 FGU                      48.71Q  3
  5 Dormeus, Bradley          17 Bahamas                  49.38q  2
  6 Ellington, Devaughn       17 Jamaica                  49.41Q  1
  7 Atkins, Josiah            16 Barbados                 49.93Q  1
  8 Trent, Deshon             17 Barbados                 50.28q  3
  9 Robinson, Michaiah        17 Bermuda                  50.51   1
 10 Shepper, Miquel           17 Suriname                 51.01   1
 11 Griffin, Rodney           17 U.S. Virgin Islands      51.03   2
 12 Taylor, Judah             17 Trinidad and Tobago      51.32   1
 13 Storr, Donovan            17 Bahamas                  51.79   3
 14 Hood, Nathan              17 Grenada                  52.18   3
 15 Jack, Aldrick             15 Curacao                  53.36   2
 16 Lightbourne, Keshawn      16 TKS                      53.56   3
 17 Zwiep, Dominique          16 Curacao                  53.73   3
 18 Arnobe, Andy              17 Guadeloupe               54.76   2
 19 Jennings, Colby           15 TKS                      55.41   1

Event 108  Boys 400 Meter Dash Under 20
          CR: # 47.26  4/19/2014   Henri Delauze, Bahamas                       
         WJR: J 43.87  9/28/1988   Steve Lewis, USA                             
Heat  1 Preliminaries                                                                   
  1 Benjamin, Rai             18 Antigua & Barbuda        47.55Q  1             
  2 Green, Stephen            19 Bahamas                  48.34Q  1             
  3 Thomas, Terry             18 Jamaica                  48.61Q  1             
  4 St. Jean, Derick          19 Dominica                 48.71q  1             
  5 Somner, Kionje            18 Bermuda                  49.99   1             
  6 Clervil, Dalcliche        19 TKS                      50.76   1             
 -- Federick, Jesse           18 Trinidad and Tobago        DNF   1             
Heat  2 Preliminaries
  1 Bloomfield, Akeem         18 Jamaica                # 46.98Q  2             
  2 Delauze, Henry            18 Bahamas                # 47.19Q  2             
  3 Marcelle, Royan           19 Grenada                  48.49Q  2             
  4 Hazel, Warren             19 St.Kitts and Nevis       48.54q  2             
  5 Pierre, Jamoul            19 Trinidad and Tobago      49.18   2             
  6 Roacher, Ateniah          18 U.S. Virgin Islands      52.11   2             
 -- Mitchell, Matthew         19 Antigua & Barbuda           DQ   2 Rule 163.3(a)
Preliminaries Summary                                                                   
  1 Bloomfield, Akeem         18 Jamaica                # 46.98Q  2             
  2 Delauze, Henry            18 Bahamas                # 47.19Q  2             
  3 Benjamin, Rai             18 Antigua & Barbuda        47.55Q  1             
  4 Green, Stephen            19 Bahamas                  48.34Q  1             
  5 Marcelle, Royan           19 Grenada                  48.49Q  2             
  6 Hazel, Warren             19 St.Kitts and Nevis       48.54q  2             
  7 Thomas, Terry             18 Jamaica                  48.61Q  1             
  8 St. Jean, Derick          19 Dominica                 48.71q  1             
  9 Pierre, Jamoul            19 Trinidad and Tobago      49.18   2             
 10 Somner, Kionje            18 Bermuda                  49.99   1             
 11 Clervil, Dalcliche        19 TKS                      50.76   1             
 12 Roacher, Ateniah          18 U.S. Virgin Islands      52.11   2             
 -- Federick, Jesse           18 Trinidad and Tobago        DNF   1             
 -- mitchell, matthew         19 Antigua & Barbuda           DQ   2 Rule 163.3(a)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 02:08:13 PM by Socapro »

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

So far I am seeing PISS POOR performances from the T&T athletes.

Waiting to see our media sugar coat the issue again

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
The two 400s I saw were really disappointing.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2015, 07:34:35 PM by Deeks »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Carifta Games 2015 LIVE UPDATES
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2015, 04:53:29 AM »
Kwame Laurence reporting from Silver Jubilee Stadium, Basseterre, St Kitts for TV6.

Click to view video report: https://www.facebook.com/pages/NAAA-TT/254525524723356?fref=ts#!/video.php?v=10152731957205814

Carifta Games 2015 LIVE UPDATES
By Kwame Laurence in Basseterre
Story Created: Apr 3, 2015 at 8:09 PM ECT (T&T Express)

QUALIFIED FOR BOYS' UNDER-18 400 FINAL: Jacob St Clair. Photo: PAUL VOISIN

Frederick, Pierre bow out

Both T&T entrants bowed out in the qualifying round of the boys' under-20 400 metres event. In heat one, Jesse Frederick pulled up lame close to the 200-metre mark. And in the second heat, Jamoul Pierre finished fifth in 49.18 seconds. The clocking was not fast enough to earn Pierre a "fastest loser" lane in tomorrow's final.

St Clair advances in one-lap

Jacob St Clair will face the starter in tomorrow's boys' under-18 400 metres final. In today's qualifying round, the T&T quartermiler finished second in heat two in 48.20 seconds to secure automatic qualification. Judah Taylor also represented T&T in the event, but was elimnated after finishing fifth in heat one in 51.32.

Stoddard in 400 final

Renee Stoddard qualfied for tomorrow's girls' under-18 400 metres final. The Trinidad and Tobago athlete clocked 56.28 seconds to finish third in heat two, advancing to the championship race automatically. The other T&T entrant, Anika Wolfe was sixth in heat one in 58.39, and did not advance.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 08:34:15 AM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Benoit, Clarke hunt gold at Carifta
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2015, 05:52:28 AM »
Benoit, Clarke hunt gold at Carifta
Published: Saturday, April 4, 2015 (T&T Guardian)

Omari Benoit leaps over the bar during a practice session yesterday morning at the Silver Jubilee Stadium in Basseterre, St Kitts in preparation for the Boys’ Under-20 high jump event scheduled for this morning at the 44th Carifta Games. PHOTO: PAUL VOISIN (NAAATT)

Omari Benoit leaps into action today with hopes of securing T&T’s first medal of the 44th Carifta Games which opened yesterday with the customary parade of countries at the Silver Jubilee Stadium in Basseterre,St Kitts.

Benoit will compete in the boys’ Under-20 High Jump event starting at 9.10 am. The Tobago Falcons athlete will be looking to improve on his personal best of 2.09 metres he recorded at the Barbados Relay Festival on February 14 bettering his previous pb of 2.06 which he reached in qualifying for the Caribbean’s premier junior track and field championship.

Some 50 minutes later, Kenejah Williams will seek to toss his way to a gold medal in the boys’ Under- 20 shot put event, which he just missed out in last year’s edition held in Martinique, winning silver.

T&T sprinters and hurdlers in both the Under-20 and Under-18 divisions will also take to the track to close off the morning session.

US-based Kayelle Clarke, the defending champion in the girls’ Under-20 200m, arrived Thursday night, from her training base in New Mexico.

The New Mexico Junior College freshman will line up in the girls’ Under-20 100m heats from 10.15 am along with Kadesha Prescott. Xavier Mulugata and Francis Louis will race in the boy’s version of the race.

Akeera Esdelle and 13-year-old Deleth Charles, the youngest member of T&T’s 68-member contingent, will attempt to progress to the final in the girls’ Under-18 100m. For the boys are Akanni Hislop and Tyrell Edwards.

Aaron Lewis and Tauren George will see action in the 400m hurdles semifinals while Kobe John and Cheziah Phillip will run in the boy’s and girls Under-18 divisions, respectively.

The leading athletes from 26 countries across the region will do battle in the Under-18 and U-20 categories over the Easter weekend.

Yesterday, teams had their first practice sessions for the showpiece which organisers expects to attract large crowds, with St kitts hosting Carifta for the second time in seven years.

The hosts will field a 37-member contingent and will be hoping to increase their haul this year, after picking up three medals last year when the meet was staged in the French Caribbean island of Martinique.

As usual, powerhouses Jamaica will be expected to dominate the Games, with their 78-member strong contingent tipped to be the ones to beat yet again.

Their squad will be headlined by the outstanding Jaheel Hyde, the World Junior 400 metres and Youth Olympic Games 110m hurdles champion.

Jamaica won 89 medals last year – 42 gold, 34 silver and 13 bronze – and will be going all out to better that mark. The powerful Jamaicans have won all but five of the meets over the Carifta Games history.

T&T finished second to Jamaica last year with 25 medals.

Barbados, meanwhile, who did well to pick up 16 medals in Martinique, will have a 26-member squad to the Games.

Included is Sada Williams, the reigning girls U-18 400 metres champion; Rivaldo Leacock, who took silver in the boys U-18 400m hurdles and Hayley Matthews, who also claimed silver in the girls U-18 javelin.

The highlight of the Games will come tonight when the marquee 100 metres for both boys and girls are contested.

Tomorrow will be headlined by the sprint relays across all categories, with the 200m finals climaxing the championship on Easter Monday.

Today, however, in the evening session, quartermilers Jamol Pierre and Jesse Fredericks in the boys U-20 category; Jacob St Clair and Judah Taylor (boys U-18); Thyle- Marie Scott (girls U-20); and Renee Stoddard and Anika Wolf (girls U-18).

Ashton Gill and Iley Bruce are in the boy U-20 boys 1,500m final while Akidah Briggs takes part in the girls U-18 javelin event.

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Clarke looks for sprint gold
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2015, 05:57:00 AM »
Clarke looks for sprint gold
Saturday, April 4 2015 (T&T Newsday)

Kayelle Clarke will defend her 200m sprint title from 2014 CARFITA Games

Trinidad and Tobago will begin their hunt for medals in earnest today as the CARIFTA Games gets into full swing at the Silver Jubilee Stadium in St Kitts.

Countries took part in yesterday’s opening ceremony but it is now down to business for the athletes as they battle in the Boys and Girls Under-18 and Under-20 divisions.

Among the events today will be the highly anticipated 100m finals in all age groups.

Trinidad and Tobago sprinter Kayelle Clarke, the defending champion in the Girls Under-20 100m will take to the track at 5.15pm today for the semi-finals. The final takes off at 8.05 pm.

Akanni Hislop, recognised as one of the top ten junior athletes by the First Citizens Foundation recently, will be competing in the Boys Under-18 100m event. Heats for this race start at 9.35 am with the semis set for 5 pm and the final at 7.55 pm.

Also in action today are Omari Benoit (high jump), Kenejah Williams (discus) and Portious Warren (discus) to name a few.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 07:57:59 AM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
CLARKE HUNTS 100 MEDAL
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2015, 06:02:40 AM »
CLARKE HUNTS 100 MEDAL
By Kwame Laurence in Basseterre
Story Created: Apr 3, 2015 at 9:26 PM ECT (T&T Express)

Kayelle Clarke preparing for her 200m sprint title defence

Kayelle Clarke will bid for honours in the Carifta Games girls’ under-20 100 metres event, at the Silver Jubilee Athletic Stadium here in Basseterre, St Kitts, today.

Clarke is the defending champion in the 200m, but the Trinidad and Tobago sprinter is also keen to secure a medal in the shorter sprint.

“I’m set to take back my title,” Clarke told the Express, following a training session yesterday, “and probably get the record at the Carifta Games in the 200. I plan to medal in the 100 as well.”

The record Clarke is hoping to break is Bahamian Shaunae Miller’s 22.77 seconds standard, established at the 2013 Carifta Games in Nassau, Bahamas. The 19-year-old T&T athlete is planning to clock “about a 22.7 (in the 200), and maybe an 11.3 or 11.2 (in the 100).”

Clarke is a freshman at New Mexico Junior College, and arrived here on Thursday night from her US training base. She explained that the New Mexico experience has been a challenging one.

“Totally different from back in the Caribbean. Where I train is high altitude so I guess it’s good for Caribbean (athletes), but it’s really tough.”

Clarke competed indoors for the first time this year. She said the transition was difficult at first.

“I wasn’t accustomed to the track and the altitude, but the Indoor Nationals was good. I’m pleased with my performance there.”

Clarke clocked 23.86 seconds to finish first in her section and fourth overall at the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) Indoor Track and Field Championships, in New Mexico.

On March 21, Clarke produced a 24.16 seconds run in her 200m outdoor opener. And six days later, at the Texas Relays, she clocked 11.98 in her 100m opener.

“I was not that focused in the 100, but I’m focused now,” Clarke declared.

Kadesha Prescott is also expected to represent T&T in the girls’ under-20 100m. Xavier Mulugata and Francis Louis are listed for the boys’ under-20 century. Akanni Hislop and Tyrel Edwards are the T&T sprinters in the boys’ under-18 100. And in the girls’ under-18 category, Akeera Esdelle and 13-year-old Deleth Charles will fly the Red, White and Black.

The 400m heats were contested late yesterday. The finals take place this evening. Also on today’s schedule is the boys’ under-20 1500m, which should feature T&T’s Ashton Gill and Iley Bruce.

Omari Benoit is among the T&T field athletes who will bid for precious metal today. Benoit competes in the boys’ under-20 high jump.

Kenejah Williams will do battle in the boys’ under-20 shot put. In the boys’ under-18 shot put, Isaiah Taylor and Tyriq Horsford will be on show.

Akidah Briggs is listed for the girls’ under-18 shot put and javelin events. Peaches Stewart is one of Briggs’ rivals in the shot put. Safiya John and Chevelle McPherson compete in the girls’ under-18 long jump. And Franklyn Stanislaus will be the lone T&T athlete in the boys’ under-18 high jump.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 06:07:42 AM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Session 2 - Saturday 4th - Morning Session
Saturday 4/4/2015

The Silver Jubilee Athletic Stadium - Site License          4/4/2015 - 9:44 AM
                                  CARIFTA 44                                   
                    Silver Jubilee Stadium, Basseterre, SKN                             
Meet Program - Morning Session

Event 109  Heptathlon: #1 Girls 100 Meter Hurdles 0.838m Open
=======================================================================       
    Name                     Age Team                    Finals  Points       
Section  1     Wind: 1.2                                                       
  1 Champagnie, Ayesha        19 Jamaica                  14.49     910       
  2 Scantlebury, Danielle     18 Barbados                 14.62     892       
  3 Akili, Anya               16 Trinidad and Tobago      15.26     808       
  4 Freeman, Meriah           19 Trinidad and Tobago      15.28     805

5 Charles, Shikkira         18 Grenada                  15.66     756       
  6 Eisden, Shardiela         18 Curacao                  17.47     544       
  7 Sauver, Helcyann          17 TKS                      19.25     367       
Section  2     Wind: 1.7                                                       
  1 Russell, Zinadine         16 Jamaica                  14.47     913       
  2 Fond, Priscilla           19 Guadeloupe               15.13     825       
  3 Morgan, Ayanna            18 Barbados                 15.40     790       
  4 Roberts, Khemani          18 Trinidad and Tobago      16.41     665       
  5 Dorothal, Julianne        18 Aruba                    16.55     648       
  6 Tobin, Kamilah            18 St.Kitts and Nevis       17.18     576       
  7 Forbes, Sanadia           17 TKS                      17.33     560       
    Name                     Age Team                    Finals  Wind H# Points
Finals                                                                         
  1 Russell, Zinadine         16 Jamaica                  14.47   1.7  2    913
  2 Champagnie, Ayesha        19 Jamaica                  14.49   1.2  1    910
  3 Scantlebury, Danielle     18 Barbados                 14.62   1.2  1    892
  4 Fond, Priscilla           19 Guadeloupe               15.13   1.7  2    825
  5 Akili, Anya               16 Trinidad and Tobago      15.26   1.2  1    808
  6 Freeman, Meriah           19 Trinidad and Tobago      15.28   1.2  1    805

7 Morgan, Ayanna            18 Barbados                 15.40   1.7  2    790
  8 Charles, Shikkira         18 Grenada                  15.66   1.2  1    756
  9 Roberts, Khemani          18 Trinidad and Tobago      16.41   1.7  2    665
 10 Dorothal, Julianne        18 Aruba                    16.55   1.7  2    648
 11 Tobin, Kamilah            18 St.Kitts and Nevis       17.18   1.7  2    576
 12 Forbes, Sanadia           17 TKS                      17.33   1.7  2    560
 13 Eisden, Shardiela         18 Curacao                  17.47   1.2  1    544
 14 Sauver, Helcyann          17 TKS                      19.25   1.2  1    367

Event 110  Octathlon: #1 Boys 100 Meter Dash Open
Section  1     Wind: -2.4                                                     
  1 Thompson, Remarkco        18 Barbados                 10.98     865       
  2 Jean, Wadly               19 TKS                      10.98     865       
  3 Chattoo, Shakiel          19 Jamaica                  11.17     823       
  4 Isaac, Kivaun             19 St.Kitts and Nevis       11.30     795       
  5 Lezama, George            19 Trinidad and Tobago      11.78     695       
  6 Manuel, Anthony           19 Curacao                  12.13     626       
  7 Mathurin, Uric            18 St Lucia                 12.19     614       
  8 Joseph, Ahmed             16 U.S. Virgin Islands      12.38     578       
Section  2     Wind: -0.6                                                     
  1 Corvil, Woodens           18 TKS                      11.31     793       
  2 Felix, Markim             18 Grenada                  11.67     717       
  3 McKenzie, Micheal         18 Trinidad and Tobago      11.91     669       
  4 Mulraine, Raheim          19 St.Kitts and Nevis       11.97     657       
  5 Martina, Wendymar         19 Curacao                  12.09     633       
  6 Voitier, Jessy            19 Martinique               12.22     608       
  7 Brown, Leshawn            15 St Maarten               12.49     558       
  8 Vrolijk, Wuill            15 Aruba                    12.60     538       
Section  3     Wind: 1.0                                                       
  1 Shepper, Marciano         15 Suriname                 11.28     799       
  2 West, Ian                 18 Trinidad and Tobago      11.36     782       
  3 John, Ryan                18 Grenada                  11.39     776       
  4 Hodge, Uzal               18 St.Kitts and Nevis       11.67     717       
  5 Hansen, Ruwensley         16 Curacao                  11.70     711       
  6 Beckles, Josiah           18 Barbados                 11.71     709       
  7 Rombley, Raymond          17 St Maarten               12.42     571       
  8 Joseph, Avery             18 U.S. Virgin Islands      13.20     434       
    Name                     Age Team                    Finals  Wind H# Points
Finals                                                                         
  1 Thompson, Remarkco        18 Barbados                 10.98  -2.4  1    865
  2 Jean, Wadly               19 TKS                      10.98  -2.4  1    865
  3 Chattoo, Shakiel          19 Jamaica                  11.17  -2.4  1    823
  4 Shepper, Marciano         15 Suriname                 11.28   1.0  3    799
  5 Isaac, Kivaun             19 St.Kitts and Nevis       11.30  -2.4  1    795
  6 Corvil, Woodens           18 TKS                      11.31  -0.6  2    793
  7 West, Ian                 18 Trinidad and Tobago      11.36   1.0  3    782
  8 John, Ryan                18 Grenada                  11.39   1.0  3    776
  9 Hodge, Uzal               18 St.Kitts and Nevis       11.67   1.0  3    717
 10 Felix, Markim             18 Grenada                  11.67  -0.6  2    717
 11 Hansen, Ruwensley         16 Curacao                  11.70   1.0  3    711
 12 Beckles, Josiah           18 Barbados                 11.71   1.0  3    709
 13 Lezama, George            19 Trinidad and Tobago      11.78  -2.4  1    695
 14 McKenzie, Micheal         18 Trinidad and Tobago      11.91  -0.6  2    669

15 Mulraine, Raheim          19 St.Kitts and Nevis       11.97  -0.6  2    657
 16 Martina, Wendymar         19 Curacao                  12.09  -0.6  2    633
 17 Manuel, Anthony           19 Curacao                  12.13  -2.4  1    626
 18 Mathurin, Uric            18 St Lucia                 12.19  -2.4  1    614
 19 Voitier, Jessy            19 Martinique               12.22  -0.6  2    608
 20 Joseph, Ahmed             16 U.S. Virgin Islands      12.38  -2.4  1    578
 21 Rombley, Raymond          17 St Maarten               12.42   1.0  3    571
 22 Brown, Leshawn            15 St Maarten               12.49  -0.6  2    558
 23 Vrolijk, Wuill            15 Aruba                    12.60  -0.6  2    538
 24 Joseph, Avery             18 U.S. Virgin Islands      13.20   1.0  3    434

Event 111  Boys High Jump Under 20
          CR: # 2.21m  4/11/2009   Raymond Higgs, Bahamas       
         WJR: J 2.37m  8/12/1990   Dragutin Topic, YUG         
Finals                                                         
  1 Bryan, Christoffe         19 Jamaica                  2.21m#
     1.80 1.85 1.90 1.95 2.00 2.05 2.08 2.11 2.14 2.16 2.21 2.24
        P    P    P    P    O    P    O    O    O    O   XO  XXX
  2 Nairn, Laquarn            19 Bahamas                  2.14m
     1.80 1.85 1.90 1.95 2.00 2.05 2.08 2.11 2.14 2.16         
        P    P    P    P    O    O  XXO   XO    O  XXX         
  3 Louis, Ace                19 St Lucia                 2.11m
     1.80 1.85 1.90 1.95 2.00 2.05 2.08 2.11 2.14               
        P    P   XO    O   XO   XO   XO    O  XXX               
  4 Brown, Clayton            19 Jamaica                 J2.11m
     1.80 1.85 1.90 1.95 2.00 2.05 2.08 2.11 2.14               
        P    P    P    P    P   XO    O  XXO  XXX               
  5 Perinchief, JahNhai       18 Bermuda                  2.08m
     1.80 1.85 1.90 1.95 2.00 2.05 2.08                         
        P    P    P    O    O   XO    O                         
  6 Fabroni, Scotty           18 Guadeloupe               2.00m
     1.80 1.85 1.90 1.95 2.00 2.05                             
        P    O    P   XO    O  XXX                             
  7 Benoit, Omari             18 Trinidad and Tobago     J2.00m
       XO    O    O    O   XO  XXX

7 Quashie, Keston           18 Grenada                 J2.00m
        O    O    O   XO   XO  XXX                             
  9 Scott, Jacob              19 Cayman Islands          J2.00m
        O    O    O    O  XXO  XXX                             
 10 Pika, Dave                18 Suriname                 1.90m
     1.80 1.85 1.90 1.95                                       
        O    O    O  XXX                                       
 11 Boston, Shevene           18 St.Kitts and Nevis       1.85m
     1.80 1.85 1.90                                             
        P  XXO  XXX                                             

Event 113  Heptathlon: #2 Girls High Jump Open Heptathlon
Finals                                                                   
  1 Roberts, Khemani          18 Trinidad and Tobago      1.75m     916   
     1.40 1.43 1.46 1.49 1.52 1.55 1.58 1.61 1.64 1.67 1.70 1.73 1.75 1.77
        P    P    P    P    O    P    O    O    O    O    O   XO    O   XX

2 Russell, Zinadine         16 Jamaica                  1.67m     818   
     1.40 1.43 1.46 1.49 1.52 1.55 1.58 1.61 1.64 1.67 1.70               
        P    P    O    P    O    O    O    O   XO  XXO  XXX               
  3 Champagnie, Ayesha        19 Jamaica                  1.61m     747   
     1.40 1.43 1.46 1.49 1.52 1.55 1.58 1.61 1.64                         
        O    O    O    O    O   XO    O   XO  XXX                         
  3 Akili, Anya               16 Trinidad and Tobago      1.61m     747   
        O    O    O    O    O   XO   XO    O  XXX                         
  3 Freeman, Meriah           19 Trinidad and Tobago      1.61m     747   
        O    P    O    O    O    O    O  XXO  XXX

6 Fond, Priscilla           19 Guadeloupe               1.58m     712   
     1.40 1.43 1.46 1.49 1.52 1.55 1.58 1.61                             
        P    P    P    O    P    O    O  XXX                             
  7 Dorothal, Julianne        18 Aruba                    1.52m     644   
     1.40 1.43 1.46 1.49 1.52 1.55                                       
        O    O    O   XO    O  XXX                                       
  7 Morgan, Ayanna            18 Barbados                 1.52m     644   
        O    O    O    O    O  XXX                                       
  7 Eisden, Shardiela         18 Curacao                  1.52m     644   
        O    P    O   XO    O  XXX                                       
 10 Forbes, Sanadia           17 TKS                      1.49m     610   
     1.40 1.43 1.46 1.49 1.52                                             
        O    O    O    O  XXX                                             
 11 Scantlebury, Danielle     18 Barbados                 1.46m     577   
     1.40 1.43 1.46 1.49                                                 
        O    O    O  XXX                                                 
 12 Sauver, Helcyann          17 TKS                      1.43m     544   
     1.40 1.43 1.46                                                       
      XXO    O  XXX                                                       
 12 Charles, Shikkira         18 Grenada                  1.43m     544   
     1.40 1.43 1.46                                                       
        O    O  XXX                                                       
 14 Tobin, Kamilah            18 St.Kitts and Nevis       1.40m     512   
     1.40 1.43                                                           
        O  XXX                                                           

Event 115  Octathlon: #2 Boys Long Jump Open
============================================================================
    Name                     Age Team                    Finals  Wind Points
Flight  1                                                                   
  1 Isaac, Kivaun             19 St.Kitts and Nevis       6.81m   1.8    769
     6.81m(1.8 ) 6.63m(1.3) 6.51m(3.9)                                       
  2 Corvil, Woodens           18 TKS                      6.68m   0.9    739
     6.68m(0.9) 6.36m(3.4) 6.52m(0.2)                                       
  3 Chattoo, Shakiel          19 Jamaica                  6.65m   0.8    732
     6.57m(0.2) 6.51m(1.3) 6.65m(0.8 )                                       
  4 Shepper, Marciano         15 Suriname                 6.46m   2.9    688
     6.46m(2.9) FOUL(2.3) 5.89m(3.8 )                                       
  5 Joseph, Ahmed             16 U.S. Virgin Islands      6.27m   0.3    646
     6.27m(0.3) 5.88m(0.9) 5.99m(0.2)                                       
  6 Felix, Markim             18 Grenada                  6.04m   0.8    595
     FOUL(1.4) 6.04m(0.8 ) 5.75m(2.7)                                       
  7 Thompson, Remarkco        18 Barbados                 5.79m   1.3    542
     5.79m(1.3) 5.46m(2.0) 5.78m(3.9)                                       
  8 Voitier, Jessy            19 Martinique               5.69m   0.7    521
     5.69m(0.7) 5.37m(3.4) 5.47m(3.1)                                       
  9 Brown, Leshawn            15 St Maarten               5.51m   0.9    483
     5.51m(0.9) FOUL(0.3) 5.16m(2.8 )                                       
 10 McKenzie, Micheal         18 Trinidad and Tobago      5.44m   2.4    469
     5.26m(1.4) 5.44m(2.4) 5.15m(2.2)

11 Hansen, Ruwensley         16 Curacao                  5.42m   2.3    465
     3.47m(0.8 ) 3.88m(1.5) 5.42m(2.3)                                       
 12 Lezama, George            19 Trinidad and Tobago      5.11m   2.8    404
     4.73m(3.0) 4.89m(1.4) 5.11m(2.8 )

Flight  2                                                                   
  1 Beckles, Josiah           18 Barbados                 6.64m   0.2    729
     6.19m(3.4) 6.64m(0.2) 6.25m(0.3)                                       
  2 Jean, Wadly               19 TKS                      6.55m   1.3    709
     6.55m(1.3) 6.37m(2.1) 6.41m(0.4)                                       
  3 Mathurin, Uric            18 St Lucia                 6.23m   1.1    637
     FOUL(1.0) 6.09m(0.9) 6.23m(1.1)                                       
  4 West, Ian                 18 Trinidad and Tobago      6.14m   0.2    617
     5.84m(1.3) 6.14m(0.2) 6.00m(2.6)

5 John, Ryan                18 Grenada                  5.94m   2.0    574
     5.62m(3.3) 5.92m(2.2) 5.94m(2.0)                                       
  6 Vrolijk, Wuill            15 Aruba                    5.93m   2.3    571
     5.93m(2.3) 5.89m(1.2) FOUL(2.3)                                       
  7 Mulraine, Raheim          19 St.Kitts and Nevis       5.87m   1.1    559
     5.87m(1.1) 5.75m(1.6) FOUL                                             
  8 Manuel, Anthony           19 Curacao                  5.74m   3.3    531
     FOUL      5.67m(0.9) 5.74m(3.3)                                       
  9 Hodge, Uzal               18 St.Kitts and Nevis       5.63m   1.7    508
     5.04m(1.0) 5.06m(+0.0) 5.63m(1.7)                                     
 10 Martina, Wendymar         19 Curacao                  5.58m   3.4    498
     FOUL      5.58m(3.4) 5.39m(0.9)                                       
 11 Joseph, Avery             18 U.S. Virgin Islands      5.25m   0.5    431
     5.25m(0.5) 4.66m(4.0) 5.22m(2.2)                                       
 12 Rombley, Raymond          17 St Maarten               5.16m   1.4    413
     FOUL      FOUL      5.16m(1.4)                                         
    Name                     Age Team                    Finals  Wind Points
Finals                                                                     
  1 Isaac, Kivaun             19 St.Kitts and Nevis       6.81m   1.8    769
     6.81m(1.8 ) 6.63m(1.3) 6.51m(3.9)                                       
  2 Corvil, Woodens           18 TKS                      6.68m   0.9    739
     6.68m(0.9) 6.36m(3.4) 6.52m(0.2)                                       
  3 Chattoo, Shakiel          19 Jamaica                  6.65m   0.8    732
     6.57m(0.2) 6.51m(1.3) 6.65m(0.8 )                                       
  4 Beckles, Josiah           18 Barbados                 6.64m   0.2    729
     6.19m(3.4) 6.64m(0.2) 6.25m(0.3)                                       
  5 Jean, Wadly               19 TKS                      6.55m   1.3    709
     6.55m(1.3) 6.37m(2.1) 6.41m(0.4)                                       
  6 Shepper, Marciano         15 Suriname                 6.46m   2.9    688
     6.46m(2.9) FOUL(2.3) 5.89m(3.8 )                                       
  7 Joseph, Ahmed             16 U.S. Virgin Islands      6.27m   0.3    646
     6.27m(0.3) 5.88m(0.9) 5.99m(0.2)                                       
  8 Mathurin, Uric            18 St Lucia                 6.23m   1.1    637
     FOUL(1.0) 6.09m(0.9) 6.23m(1.1)                                       
  9 West, Ian                 18 Trinidad and Tobago      6.14m   0.2    617
     5.84m(1.3) 6.14m(0.2) 6.00m(2.6)

10 Felix, Markim             18 Grenada                  6.04m   0.8    595
     FOUL(1.4) 6.04m(0.8 ) 5.75m(2.7)                                       
 11 John, Ryan                18 Grenada                  5.94m   2.0    574
     5.62m(3.3) 5.92m(2.2) 5.94m(2.0)                                       
 12 Vrolijk, Wuill            15 Aruba                    5.93m   2.3    571
     5.93m(2.3) 5.89m(1.2) FOUL(2.3)                                       
 13 Mulraine, Raheim          19 St.Kitts and Nevis       5.87m   1.1    559
     5.87m(1.1) 5.75m(1.6) FOUL                                             
 14 Thompson, Remarkco        18 Barbados                 5.79m   1.3    542
     5.79m(1.3) 5.46m(2.0) 5.78m(3.9)                                       
 15 Manuel, Anthony           19 Curacao                  5.74m   3.3    531
     FOUL      5.67m(0.9) 5.74m(3.3)                                       
 16 Voitier, Jessy            19 Martinique               5.69m   0.7    521
     5.69m(0.7) 5.37m(3.4) 5.47m(3.1)                                       
 17 Hodge, Uzal               18 St.Kitts and Nevis       5.63m   1.7    508
     5.04m(1.0) 5.06m(+0.0) 5.63m(1.7)                                     
 18 Martina, Wendymar         19 Curacao                  5.58m   3.4    498
     FOUL      5.58m(3.4) 5.39m(0.9)                                       
 19 Brown, Leshawn            15 St Maarten               5.51m   0.9    483
     5.51m(0.9) FOUL(0.3) 5.16m(2.8 )                                       
 20 McKenzie, Micheal         18 Trinidad and Tobago      5.44m   2.4    469
     5.26m(1.4) 5.44m(2.4) 5.15m(2.2)

21 Hansen, Ruwensley         16 Curacao                  5.42m   2.3    465
     3.47m(0.8 ) 3.88m(1.5) 5.42m(2.3)                                       
 22 Joseph, Avery             18 U.S. Virgin Islands      5.25m   0.5    431
     5.25m(0.5) 4.66m(4.0) 5.22m(2.2)                                       
 23 Rombley, Raymond          17 St Maarten               5.16m   1.4    413
     FOUL      FOUL      5.16m(1.4)                                         
 24 Lezama, George            19 Trinidad and Tobago      5.11m   2.8    404
     4.73m(3.0) 4.89m(1.4) 5.11m(2.8 )

117    10:05    Discus    Boys    Under 20    Final
Event 117  Boys Discus Throw 1.75kg Under 20
===============================================================
          CR: # 63.11m  4/3/2014    Chad Wright, Jamaica       
         WJR: J 70.13m  5/24/2008   Mykyta Nesterenko, UKR     
===============================================================
Finals                                                         
  1 Gayle, Demar              19 Jamaica                 53.45m
      FOUL  45.67m  53.45m  FOUL  51.57m  52.10m               
  2 Boateng, Josh             18 Grenada                 51.14m
      49.71m  48.69m  43.77m  FOUL  51.14m  48.53m             
  3 Maycock, Drexel           19 Bahamas                J51.14m
      48.99m  FOUL  FOUL  46.16m  48.50m  51.14m               
  4 Lawrence, Sanjae          18 Jamaica                 49.36m
      FOUL  48.04m  FOUL  FOUL  49.36m  FOUL                   
  5 Lovell, Dequan            19 Barbados                48.53m
      43.47m  48.53m  FOUL  37.98m  FOUL  FOUL                 
  6 Sobers, Daryl             19 Barbados                46.13m
      FOUL  46.13m  45.00m  43.65m  FOUL  FOUL                 
  7 Williams, Kenejah         19 Trinidad and Tobago     44.36m
      FOUL  42.30m  FOUL  FOUL  FOUL  44.36m

8 Joseph, Raheem            18 Dominica                42.31m
      42.31m  38.08m  FOUL  41.90m  FOUL  41.92m               
  9 Benjamin, Kihmo           18 Dominica                40.90m
      39.69m  40.90m  40.77m                                   
 10 Phillip, Ryan             18 St.Kitts and Nevis      38.91m
      38.91m  38.70m  36.72m                                   
 -- Tirnan, Lael              18 Martinique                FOUL
      FOUL  FOUL  FOUL                                         

Event 118  Girls Shot Put 3kg Under 18
          CR: # 16.12m  4/19/2014   Chelsea James, Trinidad & To
         WYC: Y 20.14m  7/11/2013   Emel Dereli, TUR           
Finals                                                         
  1 Stevens, Sahjay           17 Jamaica                 16.31m#
      14.36m  FOUL  FOUL  14.58m  16.31m  15.40m               
  2 Briggs, Akidah            17 Trinidad and Tobago     15.09m (Silver Medal)
      14.43m  15.09m  14.70m  FOUL  FOUL  FOUL

3 Harris, Laquell           17 Bahamas                 14.54m
      12.91m  14.54m  14.19m  11.51m  13.50m  12.41m           
  4 Brown, Serena             17 Bahamas                 14.50m
      13.48m  FOUL  14.00m  14.10m  14.50m  14.46m             
  5 Barnes, Lacee             16 Cayman Islands          13.75m
      11.80m  13.75m  12.87m  12.31m  12.84m  12.05m           
  6 Brown, Devia              17 Jamaica                 13.56m
      13.56m  FOUL  FOUL  FOUL  13.18m  FOUL                   
  7 Spencer, Georgia          16 St.Kitts and Nevis      13.15m
      12.81m  10.07m  12.34m  FOUL  12.85m  13.15m             
  8 Pengel, Jelyza            16 Suriname                12.74m
      12.14m  FOUL  12.47m  12.74m  11.93m  11.64m             
  9 Green, Tanya              17 Antigua & Barbuda       12.47m
      12.47m  11.31m  12.11m                                   
 10 DeRosa, Tiara             17 Bermuda                 12.42m
      12.00m  11.51m  12.42m                                   
 11 Joseph, Reana             16 Grenada                 12.37m
      FOUL  12.17m  12.37m                                     
 12 Stewart, Peaches          16 Trinidad and Tobago     11.61m
      11.54m  11.61m  11.38m

13 Martina, Nadienne         17 Curacao                 10.34m
      9.51m  10.32m  10.34m                                     
 14 Chirino, Jarelix          16 Curacao                  9.44m
      9.44m  9.25m  9.27m                                       
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 01:14:39 AM by Socapro »

Offline Socapro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Session 2 - Saturday 4th - Morning Session
Saturday 4/4/2015

The Silver Jubilee Athletic Stadium - Site License          4/4/2015 - 9:44 AM
                                  CARIFTA 44                                   
                    Silver Jubilee Stadium, Basseterre, SKN                             
Meet Program - Morning Session

Event 123  Boys 400 Meter Hurdles 0.914m Under 20
          CR: # 51.21  4/21/2014   Jaheel Hyde, Jamaica           
         WJR: J 48.02  6/17/1984   Sanny Harris, USA               
Heat  1 Preliminaries                                             
  1 Williams, Marvin          19 Jamaica                  52.50Q   
  2 Griffith, Stephen         19 Barbados                 53.23Q   
  3 George, Tauren            19 Trinidad and Tobago      55.09Q   
  4 Thomas, Oniel             19 St.Kitts and Nevis       56.03   
  5 Gregory, Daval            18 Cayman Islands           58.90   
  6 Milton, Julius            18 St Maarten             1:05.23   
Heat  2 Preliminaries                                             
  1 Hyde, Jaheel              18 Jamaica                  53.59Q   
  2 Coakley, Xavier           19 Bahamas                  54.12Q   
  3 McMaster, Kyron           18 IVB                      54.43Q   
  4 Chumney, Akeem            18 St.Kitts and Nevis       54.74q   
  5 Lewis, Aaron              19 Trinidad and Tobago      55.15q   
          CR: # 51.21  4/21/2014   Jaheel Hyde, Jamaica           
         WJR: J 48.02  6/17/1984   Sanny Harris, USA               
Preliminaries                                                     
  1 Williams, Marvin          19 Jamaica                  52.50Q  1
  2 Hyde, Jaheel              18 Jamaica                  53.59Q  2
  3 Griffith, Stephen         19 Barbados                 53.23Q  1
  4 Coakley, Xavier           19 Bahamas                  54.12Q  2
  5 McMaster, Kyron           18 IVB                      54.43Q  2
  6 George, Tauren            19 Trinidad and Tobago      55.09Q  1
  7 Chumney, Akeem            18 St.Kitts and Nevis       54.74q  2
  8 Lewis, Aaron              19 Trinidad and Tobago      55.15q  2
  9 Thomas, Oniel             19 St.Kitts and Nevis       56.03   1
 10 Gregory, Daval            18 Cayman Islands           58.90   1
 11 Milton, Julius            18 St Maarten             1:05.23   1
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 01:29:40 PM by Socapro »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
wow look at those times .........
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

1]; } ?>