May 17, 2024, 07:52:26 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 639311 times)

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #3330 on: March 01, 2013, 01:38:16 AM »
Change the owner. That's the cause of everything.
He is absolutely the cause of everything. He's why we've won more trophies than any other team in England since he took over  :beermug:

Right so take dat. If is dah wha yuh did want..is dat wha yuh did want.

To be honest, I enjoy both the trophies and the soap opera...never a dull moment.  ;D
I'm already relishing d heckling fatso is gonna get on Saturday....and if the announcer only makes the mistake of mentioning his name for any reason....my word....

And I am still wondering why you haven't yet heckled the owner since he put the "fatso" in charge? What yuh fraid he buss it? Ryan you come off as a damn waggonist, neva se come se. Yuh supported Terry and Lampard, when dey was back stabbing managers left and right but yuh booing players and managers who have tuh deal with the domino effects dey help tuh create.

Steups, Trinis does get too carried away wid dis waggonist talk....yuh calling me a waggonist but unless you're from Manchester then you are, by definition, a waggonist. Football is about enjoyment, try not to take it too seriously  :beermug:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: March 01, 2013, 03:55:43 AM »
All Chelsea fan is waggonist

Hehe
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: March 01, 2013, 06:01:14 AM »
All Chelsea fan is waggonist

Hehe

my ass
I pity the fool....

giggsy11

« Reply #3333 on: March 01, 2013, 07:07:45 AM »
Change the owner. That's the cause of everything.
He is absolutely the cause of everything. He's why we've won more trophies than any other team in England since he took over  :beermug:

Right so take dat. If is dah wha yuh did want..is dat wha yuh did want.

To be honest, I enjoy both the trophies and the soap opera...never a dull moment.  ;D
I'm already relishing d heckling fatso is gonna get on Saturday....and if the announcer only makes the mistake of mentioning his name for any reason....my word....

And I am still wondering why you haven't yet heckled the owner since he put the "fatso" in charge? What yuh fraid he buss it? Ryan you come off as a damn waggonist, neva se come se. Yuh supported Terry and Lampard, when dey was back stabbing managers left and right but yuh booing players and managers who have tuh deal with the domino effects dey help tuh create.

Steups, Trinis does get too carried away wid dis waggonist talk....yuh calling me a waggonist but unless you're from Manchester then you are, by definition, a waggonist. Football is about enjoyment, try not to take it too seriously  :beermug:

Since football is for enjoyment your enjoyment is tuh pay money and go to the stadium and heckle the manager of your side? That is why I call yuh a waggonist. You not about supporting yuh team but about supporting negative vibes that taking yuh team down. You still aint answer why yuh still haven't heckled Roman? Because waggonist can't bite the hand that feed dem, right?

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: March 01, 2013, 07:49:18 AM »
I does call d shit what is, I doh hide, but den I is no chelsea londoner and thus me eh fraid for roman to grab he ball an' go......den again this aint d chelsea team dat made me fan after years of no access to english football, I casually watch ah game by family see drogba almost singlehanded dismantle ds opposition and dat was dat..........Roman did buy dem aready an whatnot, but I wasn't consciously aware of all dat, like I would be aware of Mancity now.......so I doh consider mihself no waggonist
I pity the fool....

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: March 01, 2013, 10:09:01 AM »
 :D Dis chred/forum is rel kicks oui! Imagine manu fans want to call people "waggonists"......if manu wasn't such a winning side half ah allyuh was backin' some other team........in de top 4. So all ah allyuh could kiss my and Chelsea ass! (individually and collectively)  :loser: <--- (dize de closest smiley it have to a middle finger, so allyuh could hol' dat!)   

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3336 on: March 01, 2013, 02:47:00 PM »
People arguing about which foreign side they supporting...  :thinking:
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3337 on: March 07, 2013, 03:45:44 PM »
Ah wonder if we could be WASA clean and White.  :frustrated:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: March 07, 2013, 05:42:59 PM »
Karma bitches.
Youtube Channel

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: March 08, 2013, 07:41:45 AM »
steups let it happen oui maybe Roman might start to keep he ass quiet and leave managing to d managers

imagine yuh move ah relatively galvanizing presence and bring ah polarising presence all in an attempt to not make yuhless not look like so much of an ass for wasting $50m.....jus write it off damn it
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 08:35:37 AM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: March 16, 2013, 01:15:08 PM »
Captain, leader, legged it  :rotfl:
John Terry ditches £175,000 motor in traffic jam
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4844521/john-terry-bentley-traffic-jam.html#ixzz2NjQeaoX3

FED-UP John Terry dumped his Bentley in a traffic jam — and phoned a mate to sit in the £175,000 supercar until the dual carriageway cleared.

The Chelsea skipper — famously lauded by fans as “Captain, Leader, Legend” — lost patience after being stuck three miles from his Surrey mansion.

He leapt out, hopped over the central reservation and started walking home while the pal raced to babysit the motor abandoned on the A3.

Another chum phoned by the soccer idol, 32, eventually spared him from having to trek the entire way — by picking him up in his car.

A witness caught in the same tailback near Esher said yesterday: “We’d all sat there for hours. People had been getting out of cars and chatting. Then out jumped John Terry in his Chelsea training gear.

“He leapt over the barrier and b******d off — leaving his car. We were speechless.” Hundreds were left in gridlock after a man killed himself jumping off a bridge — and a motorcyclist then died smashing into a parked ambulance.

Terry was heading home to Oxshott when he ditched his silver Bentley Continental GT. The witness said: “For all he knew the road could have opened five minutes later. His car would have been blocking everyone.”

The footballer’s agent said: “John needed to get home so he called a friend to come and sit in his car.

“Another friend kindly picked him up further down the road.”

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: March 17, 2013, 08:14:27 AM »
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4844521/john-terry-bentley-traffic-jam.html#ixzz2NjQeaoX3

FED-UP John Terry dumped his Bentley in a traffic jam — and phoned a mate to sit in the £175,000 supercar until the dual carriageway cleared.

The Chelsea skipper — famously lauded by fans as “Captain, Leader, Legend” — lost patience after being stuck three miles from his Surrey mansion.

He leapt out, hopped over the central reservation and started walking home while the pal raced to babysit the motor abandoned on the A3.

Another chum phoned by the soccer idol, 32, eventually spared him from having to trek the entire way — by picking him up in his car.

A witness caught in the same tailback near Esher said yesterday: “We’d all sat there for hours. People had been getting out of cars and chatting. Then out jumped John Terry in his Chelsea training gear.

“He leapt over the barrier and b******d off — leaving his car. We were speechless.” Hundreds were left in gridlock after a man killed himself jumping off a bridge — and a motorcyclist then died smashing into a parked ambulance.

Terry was heading home to Oxshott when he ditched his silver Bentley Continental GT. The witness said: “For all he knew the road could have opened five minutes later. His car would have been blocking everyone.”

The footballer’s agent said: “John needed to get home so he called a friend to come and sit in his car.

??? Ryan....I eh sure what the significance or point of this article is nuh........or its posting.....spell it out fuh meh nuh? Please?

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: March 17, 2013, 08:24:31 AM »

??? Ryan....I eh sure what the significance or point of this article is nuh........or its posting.....spell it out fuh meh nuh? Please?
this..............and rafa pull ah rabbit out he ass to save d FA cup......talk bout dat nah
I pity the fool....

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #3343 on: March 17, 2013, 11:18:44 AM »
Ba behaving like BA BA Black Sheep today, horse. How he missing so? Ah tink too much from Torres rubbing off on him
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3344 on: March 18, 2013, 12:23:19 PM »
The Commentator did say BABA suffering from Torres jumbie. The highpoint in this game was Eden Hazzard and the touch and go with Mata

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #3345 on: March 18, 2013, 06:55:29 PM »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: March 18, 2013, 07:29:00 PM »
That lion need to eat some food.
Youtube Channel

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: March 19, 2013, 01:31:04 AM »
The Commentator did say BABA suffering from Torres jumbie. The highpoint in this game was Eden Hazzard and the touch and go with Mata

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3348 on: March 19, 2013, 08:19:14 AM »
That lion need to eat some food.

Watch when yuh see he start to eat so, is only red go be drippin' from he mouth. He eatin' everyting on de table, down to dat ugly tablecloth and all.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: March 23, 2013, 06:33:36 PM »
 :praying: :praying: :praying:
Diego Simeone has refused to rule out a bid for Fernando Torres
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8592305/Diego-Simeone-has-refused-to-rule-out-a-bid-for-Fernando-Torres

Atletico Madrid coach Diego Simeone has seemingly opened the door for a possible return of Fernando Torres.

Torres has endured a torrid stay at Stamford Bridge since joining from Liverpool in January 2011 for £50million.

In 74 league games he has scored just 14 times, which is a shadow of his Liverpool form where he hit 65 goals in 102 Premier League appearances.

The 29-year-old began his career with Atletico Madrid and is still revered by their fans, and now Simeone has refused to rule out a possible return.

"Fernando Torres is currently playing for another team. We have to wait for the season to finish and decide which of the available players could come here and do a good job," Simeone told Onda Cero.

"Fernando knows about the club's history, what it means to play here and I don't need to speak about his ability.

"We were team-mates. I know how important he can be."

Simeone admits he does not know if a deal could be struck, adding: "It's complicated. I wouldn't like to say yes or no. He's a player who always performs and we have to respect his choice."

With Chelsea being strongly linked with Atletico's Radamel Falcao - a player-swap plus cash deal has long been mooted.

Simeone was also quizzed about the future of the Colombian, and said: "I'm not Falcao and I'm not his agent. I'm the manager and have the utmost respect for him, because he gave me so much at River Plate and has done the same here.

"He always gives his all and I really respect players who do that. But everyone makes their own decisions in life. Every person is different, and we have to respect each other. Those who stay are always going to be the best."

giggsy11

« Reply #3350 on: March 23, 2013, 06:41:01 PM »
Don't do it Rademel-you will end up like Torres and Ba-barren!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3351 on: March 29, 2013, 02:30:45 PM »
Chelsea, Manchester City set friendly date in St. Louis

By Avi Creditor | Goal.com

Chelsea and Manchester City are coming back to America.

The two English Premier League powers will return to the United States after the conclusion of the current season and will face off in a friendly in the first international soccer match at St. Louis' Busch Stadium on May 23. The match comes four days after the end of the Premier League campaign, with Chelsea hosting Everton and Manchester City hosting Norwich City as both look to seal a place in next season's UEFA Champions League.

Both clubs have made it a habit to play friendlies in the United States during the offseason, with City coming stateside in 2010 and 2011.

"The summer visit to St Louis is tremendously exciting for us," City chief executive Ferran Soriano said on the club's official website. “The club’s first U.S. tour was in 2010, and we have continued to develop a close relationship with our fans in North America ever since. You will now find Manchester City soccer fields in some of the most deserving communities of New York, Miami, LA and Chicago, and loyal supporters clubs in major cities across the continent."

Chelsea, meanwhile, the opponent in last year's MLS All-Star Game, played a number of matches in America last summer in addition to doing so in 2009.

"It's an excellent opportunity for the club to be able to return to America so quickly after our successful tour there last July," Chelsea chief executive Ron Gourlay said on the club's official website. "The club and the players have enjoyed regularly traveling to the U.S. and also helping to create long-term growth and sustainability of soccer in the country through our super club network.

"We will face the strongest opposition in Manchester City, and I am sure we will provide a competitive and entertaining match in St Louis."

Chelsea's time in America will precede a preseason trip to Asia ahead of the 2013-14 season. It is unclear who will be managing Chelsea during the friendly in St. Louis, as Rafa Benitez' contract as interim manager is set to expire at the end of the Premier League campaign.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3352 on: March 29, 2013, 03:16:06 PM »

The two English Premier League powers will return to the United States after the conclusion of the current season and will face off in a friendly in the first international soccer match at St. Louis' Busch Stadium on May 23. The match comes four days after the end of the Premier League campaign, with Chelsea hosting Everton and Manchester City hosting Norwich City as both look to seal a place in next season's UEFA Champions League.

Both clubs have made it a habit to play friendlies in the United States during the offseason, with City coming stateside in 2010 and 2011.

"The summer visit to St Louis is tremendously exciting for us," City chief executive Ferran Soriano said on the club's official website. “The club’s first U.S. tour was in 2010, and we have continued to develop a close relationship with our fans in North America ever since. You will now find Manchester City soccer fields in some of the most deserving communities of New York, Miami, LA and Chicago, and loyal supporters clubs in major cities across the continent."

Chelsea, meanwhile, the opponent in last year's MLS All-Star Game, played a number of matches in America last summer in addition to doing so in 2009.

"It's an excellent opportunity for the club to be able to return to America so quickly after our successful tour there last July," Chelsea chief executive Ron Gourlay said on the club's official website. "The club and the players have enjoyed regularly traveling to the U.S. and also helping to create long-term growth and sustainability of soccer in the country through our super club network.

"We will face the strongest opposition in Manchester City, and I am sure we will provide a competitive and entertaining match in St Louis."

Chelsea's time in America will precede a preseason trip to Asia ahead of the 2013-14 season. It is unclear who will be managing Chelsea during the friendly in St. Louis, as Rafa Benitez' contract as interim manager is set to expire at the end of the Premier League campaign.

Nice. All we need is for the ground to open up and swallow them both.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

giggsy11

« Reply #3353 on: March 29, 2013, 03:23:45 PM »

Nice. All we need is for the ground to open up and swallow them both.

:rotfl:  That would be sweet!

Offline ballpriest

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3354 on: March 29, 2013, 03:26:50 PM »
Chelsea can't win anything again ..

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3355 on: April 01, 2013, 07:39:16 AM »
Demba f**kin BA!!!!

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3356 on: April 01, 2013, 08:27:40 AM »
We control the midfield[ Hazard _ Oscar- Mata. The Coach got it right today. Man City here we come.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3357 on: April 01, 2013, 08:52:05 AM »

Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3358 on: April 01, 2013, 09:07:48 AM »
Demba f**kin BA!!!

Petr f**kin CECH!!

tank yuh, Bitter. (I still cyah figure out how to post dem ting.) :beermug:

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3359 on: April 01, 2013, 09:16:55 PM »
Why Abramovich can’t buy the best
08 Mar 2013 00:00 - Owen Gibson
http://mg.co.za/article/2013-03-08-00-why-abramovich-cant-buy-the-best

After a decade of hiring and firing big-name managers, Chelsea's owner may be short of applicants to replace Rafael Benitez.

Even if Rafael Benitez does limp on until May, it is becoming harder to see where Roman Abramovich goes from there. A man used to being able to secure whatever he covets is potentially running out of options. After 10 years, 10 managers and £1-billion of investment, the turbulence associated with the top job at Stamford Bridge has made a post once coveted by many of the biggest names in European football into a poisoned chalice.

By most measures it should be an attractive proposition. But even the prospect of a hefty pay packet and the lure of working with some of the best players in the world has not been enough to stop some of the names highest on his wanted list from removing themselves from the frame.

Despite the soothing mood music from Stamford Bridge, it is unwise to second guess anything in a court where the word of one man is king.

With Benitez just the latest dead man walking, the Chelsea owner is left contemplating the next phase of a ''project" that long since lost all coherence.

When Benitez was appointed, the prize of Pep Guardiola, long coveted for his marriage of style and silverware, still hovered tantalisingly within reach as the former Barcelona coach watched on from New York. Many speculated that, by ruthlessly dispatching Roberto di Matteo and highlighting the instability at the heart of the club, Abramovich had made west London an even less appealing destination for Guardiola. So it proved, as it emerged he had already pledged himself to Bayern Munich. Borussia Dortmund’s highly rated Jurgen Klopp has also said he will not be lured by the Russian’s siren call.

For the bookmakers, José Mourinho is the clear favourite and the prospect has clear appeal, not least for fans and the media. But the dramatic return of the Special One from Madrid might create as many problems as it would solve.For better or worse, Abramovich appears wedded to a backroom model that leaves people such as the technical director, Michael Emenalo, firmly in place. That would clash with a likely demand from the Portuguese for full control over football matters - the very flashpoint that ended his first successful tenure.

Mourhino knows there may be rival offers from Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain with more control and less baggage. On the other hand, those positions are not currently vacant and he may be drawn to the idea of being able to tie up his future before the end of the season.

Light at the end of the tunnel

Contrary to external impressions, there is some continuity at Chelsea. The assistant first-team coach, Steve Holland, has worked with a succession of managers and others have been there even longer. Away from the first team, the academy director, Neil Bath, has been on the staff since well before Abramovich arrived.

The chairperson, Bruce Buck, and the chief executive, Ron Gourlay, would argue they are attempting to put in place a structure that can sustain personnel changes. But it holds little water when there is so little sense to the expensive but incoherent collection of players bequeathed to the next man to take up the reins. Clubs can survive a high turnover but only if there is a clear footballing and recruitment philosophy underpinning them. Both have been lacking at Chelsea.

Abramovich appears wedded to two paradoxical aims: to establish a structure that can withstand endless revolution, while craving the charismatic auteur who can repeat the success of Mourinho and add a swashbuckling sense of adventure to it. The Russian may argue the trophy cabinet tells its own story but the towering European triumph last May obscures diminishing returns. Of his four least successful managers, according to their win percentages, three are the most recent incumbents.

The daunting rebuilding task that was supposed to begin under André Villas-Boas has stalled. Didier Drogba is gone but not replaced and the rest of the spine of Mourinho’s team has not been adequately overhauled. Questions over Frank Lampard’s contract have proved an endless distraction and the squad lacks balance. A trio of exciting young players expensively signed to usher in a new era - Oscar, Eden Hazard and Juan Mata - has alternated between brilliance and bewilderment as chaos has swirled around them, whereas Fernando Torres increasingly resembles a lost cause.

Like other chaotic institutions, it is possible Abramovich will lurch from one extreme to the other and seek to replace Benitez with a former hero. Gianfranco Zola would certainly tick that box. But, although he has impressed at Watford, he struggled in the Premier League with West Ham.

Gus Poyet, who perhaps ranks less highly in the affections of Chelsea fans after his stint at Spurs, is untested at the highest level but has shown himself to be a progressive young manager at Brighton. Both would be tempted by what would be a huge step up; both would be huge gambles. But other highly rated young coaches - notably Swansea’s Michael Laudrup - would now surely think twice about cashing in their rising stock to take the Abramovich shilling. David Moyes, who enjoys absolute control at Everton but is endlessly frustrated by a lack of resources, is an intriguing possibility but for him the internal politics might be a deal-breaker.

Chelsea have worked their way through many of the usual suspects. But from that seam of speculation, two former Real Madrid managers - Fabio Capello and Manuel Pellegrini - might reasonably be considered. The former is in charge of Russia but has recently made noises about wanting to return to England. Pellegrini’s agent said this week that the Chilean coach of Malaga would “love” to come to the Premier League and claimed Chelsea and others had been in touch to ask about his availability.

But neither would represent the new broom Abramovich would appear to crave to reshape a squad that badly needs a vision for the long term. Of course, he could always go to the other extreme, take player power to its logical conclusion and install John Terry as manager.

Benitez, when he was appointed, claimed the task before him was “easy when you have experience at this level: to win games, try to do it playing well and win trophies”. It is unlikely even he feels the same way now. His experience, like those who came before him, will be just the latest salutary tale to weigh on the minds of those considering the demands of one of football’s most challenging jobs

1]; } ?>