Can T&T beat GUA.

Yes
39 (63.9%)
No
20 (32.8%)
Tie
2 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Guatemala game.  (Read 52102 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Guatemala game.
« Reply #180 on: June 12, 2007, 10:17:49 PM »
Dem fellas fight and apperently the key to gettin a point is play with 10 men. I just hope that they sent back Jack to plant peas in T'bgo with Shadow. You get to start and that is what u do?

Leh we hope some club pick dem fellas up. With foreign exposeure tings will only get betta.

Jack and co leh we see what all yh go do now all  yuh lose your voice all yuh quiet.

All yuh see the Pres Tallman that is hugging the skipper
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 12, 2007, 10:32:14 PM »
Lets look on the bright side...Spann getting goal ah de flikin tournament!!! 8)
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 12, 2007, 10:34:40 PM »
I felt real sorry for daryl yes. the man tried every thing in the book and came up short over and over again. he needs a good ball distributer to create opportunity for him. there is no way he could've done better with this bunch.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 10:36:48 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 12, 2007, 10:35:39 PM »
I'm surprise a player like McFarlane has'nt gone on a English tral as yet.He's the type of forward the British like.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #184 on: June 12, 2007, 10:36:02 PM »
Theobald played well.  He was part of the goal.
I eh think people giving him a fair evaluation...maybe looking for something he not asked to do.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 12, 2007, 10:39:24 PM »
Any video highlights, I missed the game

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: June 12, 2007, 10:40:22 PM »
How old is mc Farlane any way? if it's not to much to ask, what is the age of those worriors who played in this tourney?    positive.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 10:42:19 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: June 12, 2007, 10:46:33 PM »
How old is mc Farlane any way? if it's not to much to ask, what is the age of those worriors who played in this tourney?    positive.

McFarlane is 29 yrs old.One of the older players on the squad.He'll be 30 yrs old in October.

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: June 12, 2007, 11:09:03 PM »

McFarlane is 29 yrs old.One of the older players on the squad.He'll be 30 yrs old in October.

Big up all Hololo and St. Anns massive!  Allyuh see we boy Eddison (McFarlane) net up in a big way!

My picks to stay with the senior team from this squad:

Jan Michael

Anthony Noreiga

Keyeno Thomas

Silvio Spann (was already dey)

Densill Theobald (was already dey)

Trent Noel

Errol McFarlane

Offline RGarcia

• Forward To Mid-Field to Defense
  • Hero Warrior
  • Who Jah bless, no man curse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: June 13, 2007, 12:37:32 AM »
was at the game today and i like what i saw out of the players. thought in every game there will be criticism but tonight minus a few player due to lack of concentration i have to give full credit.
All American

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: June 13, 2007, 01:26:36 AM »
I doh understand how our full strength warriors could get 5 from dis team...

Anyways, respeck young warriors...all yuh make meh proud today...plenty plenty heart

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: June 13, 2007, 04:28:38 AM »
Toussaint should have buried he shot high at de near post on he one on one.  How he miss dat rebound from Theobald free kick blast...only he could answer dat. 

Trent "Fadda Christmas" Noel - do not try to shoot de ball again.  Pass it off please.  When he not trying out for a FG Kicker in de NFL, he making some poor passes.

Is Noel free kick that rock the bar so I wouldn't write him off just yet.  He showed great hustle in the middle as well

Trent broke up an amazing number of attacks in midfield and ran tirelessly. His recovery and interceptions were great. He played simply and most of his passing was simple and accurate. The man had a boss boss game. Remove him from the center midfield and it woulda been a whole different kettle of fish. Guate midfield didn't know how to deal with Trent nah. He did what a defensive midfielder supposed to do..and he did it well.  The great thing about it is he did it clean. No setta wild kick and dirty foul. Man play real composed and he doh have no setta international experience. He is one to groom for the full national team.

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: June 13, 2007, 04:32:15 AM »
Yea Trent stand out tonight.

The fellas real real fight, and we could be happy with that.

This same guatemala team give the Warriors 5, then were narrowly edged out in POS.

Last night was about even, maybe slightly better for us.

I slept good last night after the game.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: June 13, 2007, 06:17:22 AM »
Anybody else notice how much Spann's passing accuracy and control has deteriorated?
When and why did that happen?
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: June 13, 2007, 06:49:52 AM »
Anybody else notice how much Spann's passing accuracy and control has deteriorated?
When and why did that happen?

lack of finess...match fitness and aerobic fitness. was laid off for a while. I personally feel a fully fit Spann should be playing where Wim have Theobald.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: June 13, 2007, 07:06:25 AM »

Big up all Hololo and St. Anns massive!  Allyuh see we boy Eddison (McFarlane) net up in a big way!

My picks to stay with the senior team from this squad:

Jan Michael

Anthony Noreiga

Keyeno Thomas

Silvio Spann (was already dey)

Densill Theobald (was already dey)

Trent Noel

Errol McFarlane

Alldoh many would disagree, I will add Power and Toussaint to that list

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: June 13, 2007, 07:32:28 AM »
Just some comments...

I real proud of the fight and intensity shown in that last game. Noel real play and even doe I find Power is the epitome of a hound, the man play decent last night and I feel he play to the best of his ability. Jan have good reflexes but for him to get better he have to leave and go abroad. PFL can't develop him anymore.

I still find Theobold have a doubles paper finish and does come second right tru.

Spann only saving grace is his free kick ability. The youth have something wrong with him...some kinda injury we ent know bout. He has not had a good match since the Bahrain game.

Roberts had a good last 10 minutes, where you could see he bawl F#$k it I going for glory....the other 80 he was playing to instruction and getting nuttin.

Toussaint good for playing small goal....He too weak for this int'l game. Some inch beat and drag doe cut it at this level, he gettin bounce orf the ball right tru.

But that said lewwe face facts and be realistic.

Guatemala and El Salvador is two shit side.

Spin it any way you want, and bring up all kinda old stats, them two side not good and they were not supposed to get any points off of us, regardless of the "B or C" team we sent to this tournament.

Now we going and hear the same old story...we will learn from our mistakes, we have to pick up and move orn, it was a good experience etc.

I am glad we ent get embarrassed, I am glad we show some fight, but at the end of the day we threw away two games that we were capable of winning.

We do not have the quality players relative to our opponents to make no 2010 with this side, just not happening.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 13, 2007, 08:04:35 AM »
Just some comments...

I real proud of the fight and intensity shown in that last game. Noel real play and even doe I find Power is the epitome of a hound, the man play decent last night and I feel he play to the best of his ability. Jan have good reflexes but for him to get better he have to leave and go abroad. PFL can't develop him anymore.

I still find Theobold have a doubles paper finish and does come second right tru.

Spann only saving grace is his free kick ability. The youth have something wrong with him...some kinda injury we ent know bout. He has not had a good match since the Bahrain game.

Roberts had a good last 10 minutes, where you could see he bawl F#$k it I going for glory....the other 80 he was playing to instruction and getting nuttin.

Toussaint good for playing small goal....He too weak for this int'l game. Some inch beat and drag doe cut it at this level, he gettin bounce orf the ball right tru.

But that said lewwe face facts and be realistic.

Guatemala and El Salvador is two shit side.

Spin it any way you want, and bring up all kinda old stats, them two side not good and they were not supposed to get any points off of us, regardless of the "B or C" team we sent to this tournament.

Now we going and hear the same old story...we will learn from our mistakes, we have to pick up and move orn, it was a good experience etc.

I am glad we ent get embarrassed, I am glad we show some fight, but at the end of the day we threw away two games that we were capable of winning.

We do not have the quality players relative to our opponents to make no 2010 with this side, just not happening.

Span needs a little more tme to recover from injury, and to regain match fitness, he's still a little rusty,but i totally agree with your analysis.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 13, 2007, 08:15:16 AM »
Men eh giving Wolfe no props..man was almost perfect at left back. Always well positioned..great tacking and running. Fit too. So many national team men unfit, yet Wolfe, Noel and Aguilerra and Seon Powers showed that PFL men could be real fit if they have the self discipline. I was blaming the league..but is up to the individual to not cheat himself. If some men fit and others not..is not the league nah..is men own motivation. Anyhow...Wolfe look good. Naturally left footed. Night and day between him at left back and Seon Power. Did not put a foot wrong for the first 45 and remianed strong all game. His tracking back on passes, especially deep in the second half, amde me wish he was there against the US when Landon broke away. Guatemala tried that a few times and Wolfe alaways positioned himself well..outraced his marker and made sensible plays.

By the way..Seon Power look like a general for the first 45. The difference between him at right back and at left (or central) is night and day. At least from the performance this tourney

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: June 13, 2007, 09:21:23 AM »
How old is mc Farlane any way? if it's not to much to ask, what is the age of those worriors who played in this tourney?    positive.
CLICK HERE to see their ages
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 13, 2007, 09:40:24 AM »
What was Nostradamus Sam's prediction of the game?

I predicted that T&T would be knocked out in the first round.  ;D
jjbrown

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 13, 2007, 09:46:58 AM »

You also predicted that your under 17 was going to Korea and T&T would end up dead last....
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 13, 2007, 09:56:35 AM »
ey 2099 yuh brit c#nt.....what round you got knocked out???....f#ck off

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 13, 2007, 09:58:32 AM »

My prediction is that you'll sit common entrance next year....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 13, 2007, 10:02:20 AM »

You also predicted that your under 17 was going to Korea and T&T would end up dead last....
So what was your prediction for the Gold Cup again?  :devil:
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 13, 2007, 10:08:20 AM »

And every year I sit that exam I get a 100% passing grade. Last year the teacher got so frustrated of me passing that she gave me 110% grade. ;D
jjbrown

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 13, 2007, 11:15:35 AM »

And every year I sit that exam I get a 100% passing grade. Last year the teacher got so frustrated of me passing that she gave me 110% grade. ;D

That's great, seeing that it's an exam for 11 year old kids.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 13, 2007, 11:24:33 AM »

bugger off you Troll bastard!!! >:(
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 13, 2007, 11:27:39 AM »

That's great, seeing that it's an exam for 11 year old kids.
And yet you have no idea how old I am? Am I a 8 year old protege? You know nothing for a fact. ;D
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 13, 2007, 11:30:22 AM »

bugger off you Troll bastard!!! >:(
HHEEYYY! What do you know. A Brit-Trini. 8) :rotfl:
jjbrown

1]; } ?>