Can T&T beat GUA.

Yes
39 (63.9%)
No
20 (32.8%)
Tie
2 (3.3%)

Total Members Voted: 60

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Guatemala game.  (Read 52318 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Guatemala game.
« Reply #150 on: June 12, 2007, 09:22:37 PM »
Touse shit down himself today. He demonstrated his biggest flaw the amount of time he needs to do almost anything. Don't get me wrong he has some nice touches but  a striker he needs to be efficient with his touches. He had too much time to hit that shot straight at the GK.

On a side note that the Commentary for this match was among the worst I have heard.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 12, 2007, 09:23:19 PM »
TRENT NOEL...MVP

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 12, 2007, 09:23:48 PM »
KICK CAMPS OUT
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 12, 2007, 09:25:22 PM »
The pool has gotten a bit deeper because of this opportunity for the locals, but some men definitely ain't ready.  I am usually a harsh critic of Jan Michael, but the had a good tournament.  Lets hope he can keep this momentum.  The problem is that he now has to go home and play at a lower level; he needs to go abroad soon.  

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 12, 2007, 09:25:36 PM »
With Ten Men Them fellas fight. Oroud to be T&t. At least with the foreign base and some of this team the future looks bright. El Salvador/ guatemala/ Even Mexico dont look that hot. so the future looks bright.
 This Gold Cup may have been a blessing in disguise not only for the locals but the Professional league in T&T.

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 12, 2007, 09:25:50 PM »
Only espanol I had and the commentators was zoning in on the keeper who had another great game
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 12, 2007, 09:29:55 PM »
somebody miraculously vote a tie suddenly, seems we have a regular Nostradamus  :devil:  :D
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 12, 2007, 09:30:14 PM »
KICK CAMPS OUT

Boy dem fellas rel lucky is trinidad dey from yuh kno......in any real country dem men woulda have to leave d country by midnight....again i want to say OLI CAMPS YUH SPINELESS MACOMEH MAN HULL YUH MUDDA c**t......JACK WARNER YUH UGLY MUDDA c**t AH RATE YUH AS A BUSINESS MAN BUT YUH HADDA REMEMBER WHERE YUH COME FROM....AND REALISE WHAT IT IS YOU DOING....YOU HURTING THE COUNTRY JUST TO MAKE MONEY wtf is dat????? I TOTING REEEEEEEL FEELINGS RIGHT NOW.............

Offline ckhan

• Hero Warrior
  • Pay Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 12, 2007, 09:33:18 PM »
Greed is a hell of a vice to have dread
If a free society cannot help the many who are poor it cannot save the few who are rich.

- John F. Kennedy

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 12, 2007, 09:33:30 PM »
TRENT NOEL...MVP

Hadda disagee with that one.
The keeper an goal scorer are the MVPs.
Theobold clealy has the talent but his decision making and execution are so poor he doesn't stand out on the pitch.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 12, 2007, 09:34:48 PM »
KICK CAMPS OUT

Boy dem fellas rel lucky is trinidad dey from yuh kno......in any real country dem men woulda have to leave d country by midnight....again i want to say OLI CAMPS YUH SPINELESS MACOMEH MAN HULL YUH MUDDA c**t......JACK WARNER YUH UGLY MUDDA c**t AH RATE YUH AS A BUSINESS MAN BUT YUH HADDA REMEMBER WHERE YUH COME FROM....AND REALISE WHAT IT IS YOU DOING....YOU HURTING THE COUNTRY JUST TO MAKE MONEY wtf is dat????? I TOTING REEEEEEEL FEELINGS RIGHT NOW.............

boy i feel d same way, is a good thing i never see him in pubic yet to cuss he mother ass
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 12, 2007, 09:36:00 PM »
TRENT NOEL...MVP

Hadda disagee with that one.
The keeper an goal scorer are the MVPs.
Theobold clealy has the talent but his decision making and execution are so poor he doesn't stand out on the pitch.

It's not really that clear.....but I give him the benefit of the doubt. He was really poor this tournament- biggest disappointment on our squad (ironically he's the one player left over from the WC squad)

Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 12, 2007, 09:40:26 PM »
His control and technique better than the rest man.
He should be playing a more prominent role
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 12, 2007, 09:41:55 PM »
Seon Power had a good game....he just needs to play the ball simple and he will be ok
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 12, 2007, 09:44:58 PM »
Seon Power had a good game....he just needs to play the ball simple and he will be ok

he cyar pass !!!!!!

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 12, 2007, 09:46:20 PM »
His control and technique better than the rest man.
He should be playing a more prominent role
have to disagree with that one... he was constantly making bad passes, and he was always easily bumped off the ball by the opposing players....

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 12, 2007, 09:46:26 PM »
I only seen him play in the US game. He was  real disappointing. Is a play maker or defensive mid fielder. Either way he is not performing a a man with WC experience. I guess if he was surrounded with the rest of WC guys, his level of play would been better.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 12, 2007, 09:46:53 PM »
 Now I dont like to hypothesize, but i will make an exception. you see if these youths go abroad and play for a few years , they are gonna be wicked players trust me, they just need polishing up and conditioning.    positive.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 09:50:51 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 12, 2007, 09:47:51 PM »
I am talking about denzil

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 12, 2007, 09:47:58 PM »

he cyar pass !!!!!!

no worse than Cyd Gray in his early national team days, probably better

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 12, 2007, 09:49:43 PM »
these yutes go abroad, get better with experience, become very good, wicked players.....

and the cycle starts again.....

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 12, 2007, 09:50:02 PM »
De usual slackness in possession at times at de back...i.e. men freezing and trying to make a telegraphed pass from our third of de field from a stationary position.  Yuh supposed to move sideways away from de pressure and avoid de pull stones passes or jes boots de ball down towards de sideline when in doubt. 

Whim need to have dem fellas especially de defenders do some more pressure drills dat force dem to make good passes under duress.  Glasgow have to be in de middle of dat drill.  De boy have no composure in traffic and once again show we why Sam call him a one foot cock.  He have a step on a man and instead of crossing de ball with he left with men positioning demselves in de box, he pull up and give ah man behind him ah suicide pass with he right foot.  He kill all de momentum on dat play.

Let give Jack he Jacket, Jim he Boots, Ann she Anniversary, Dic he Dictionary and whatever else.  Boy, dem fellas fight.  Dey fight.  With 10 men, we had dem blasted Guatemalans worried.  Some fellas growing up right before we eyes.  Ah jes want a few of dem to get some overseas contract...2nd Division or whatever.  Man have to begin somewhere.

Mc Farlane nearly score two.  He used his size very well.  Good call by Whim...despite what de commentators said about bringing him on. 

Toussaint should have buried he shot high at de near post on he one on one.  How he miss dat rebound from de free dat come off de post...only he could answer dat.  Chalk it up to inexperience.  Yuh cyah ball watch and hope de free kick go in.  He go learn to stay ready until the ball gone out of touch or in de goal.  If he wuk on he crosses, he go be a good midfield sub when de Jack Listed fellas come back.  Truth of de matter is dat we doh need too many forwards for de WCQ Rounds.

Trent shoot one ball so far up in de crowd.  He had some poor passes too.  Despite de good shot, it was a mixed bag!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 12:39:45 AM by Savannah boy »

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 12, 2007, 09:50:57 PM »

he cyar pass !!!!!!

dats why ah say keep  it simple...nothing over 10 yards  ;)

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 12, 2007, 09:53:45 PM »
Seon cyah pass but he showing an intensity dat is admirable.  He is a project but he have potential.

Offline noname

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 12, 2007, 09:55:12 PM »
TRENT NOEL...MVP
Yes fella....He real play tonight. I'd split it between Jan and Noel.

I feel we need to play our games with 10 men right through from now on. Something bout backing Warriors into a wall and see them come out fighting...
Well done fellas. well done.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 09:59:24 PM by noname »

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 12, 2007, 09:58:06 PM »
He do plenty tata too...no way he could be de MVP.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 12, 2007, 09:58:57 PM »
I dont want to kill the momentum with this statment but i am tempted and cant help my self, guatemala is a shyte side if i ever seen one,  and we really got of easy , it could've been worst for us if we met a team that could finish, like mexico.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 12, 2007, 10:00:05 PM »
Mexico shitty too.  You thinking bout de past.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 12, 2007, 10:01:28 PM »
Toussaint should have buried he shot high at de near post on he one on one.  How he miss dat rebound from Theobald free kick blast...only he could answer dat. 

Trent "Fadda Christmas" Noel - do not try to shoot de ball again.  Pass it off please.  When he not trying out for a FG Kicker in de NFL, he making some poor passes.

Is Noel free kick that rock the bar so I wouldn't write him off just yet.  He showed great hustle in the middle as well

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 12, 2007, 10:07:41 PM »
Mexico shitty too. You thinking bout de past.
I guess, but i cant get over the amount of times they made me stay up whole night sulking over the cut arse they put on us, and that's over the years. and even though they had a poor showing so far in the tourney, i still rate them.  big team.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 10:09:33 PM by just cool »

1]; } ?>