Who picking up FIFA World CUP

Yes
27 (81.8%)
NO
1 (3%)
Maybe
5 (15.2%)

Total Members Voted: 33

Author Topic: Football Gamers - FIFA - EA Sports - PES - Winning 11 Thread  (Read 125021 times)

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Fifa Road to World Cup 2010 (EA Sports)
« Reply #420 on: April 29, 2010, 12:50:53 PM »
Had it since last week but they mess us up Carlos Edwards is call Akile Edwards and vice versa, one good thing is KJ is a beast in this game at 79, if it wasn't for him he prolly be a Two star team... Scotty 73 which isn't bad either. i think this is our best line up in the game any one have better idea let me know
Ince
samuel
Andrews
A Bakr
James
Daniel
Hyland
Birchall
C. Edwards
Scotty
Jones

Well I does use an edited version of 4-1-2-1-2 and it relies more on pentration than wing play.  And given Carlos speed in comparison to any other options I like him at RB.  My best lineup look like this

Ince
Samuel
James
A Bakr
C. Edwards
Noel
Hyland CDM
Birchall CAM
Tinto
Scotty
Jones

I realize all you guys like using him in the back i woulda do that but he is so good attacking tinto is 66 but his dribbling skillz not like edwards i be beating real man with edwards and i does put james in the back cause he got speed too...

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: April 29, 2010, 12:58:32 PM »
I realize all you guys like using him in the back i woulda do that but he is so good attacking tinto is 66 but his dribbling skillz not like edwards i be beating real man with edwards and i does put james in the back cause he got speed too...

Makes sense.  Sounds like you like attacking down the flank.  I try him on a few crosses and dey eh fail him nah, lawd dem crosses was bad :devil:  Tinto crosses does be nearly spot on fuh me when I do decide to cross into de box.  Buh ah might gih james ah try on de flank now dat yuh mention dat doh.  Now is just to manage dem setta flickin morrocoy CBs an dem!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: April 29, 2010, 01:07:13 PM »
fellahs, i acquired the PS3 last week i just looking out for a good deal on the game now..

so you guys need to make sure and keep practicing, because from the time summer kick in it going and be sticky out here.

fair warning given.. :devil:

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: April 29, 2010, 01:09:19 PM »
fellahs, i acquired the PS3 last week i just looking out for a good deal on the game now..

so you guys need to make sure and keep practicing, because from the time summer kick in it going and be sticky out here.

Dah pelau go geh bun so bad yuh go ha to cho wey de pot!! :rotfl:

Doh stick add meh to yuh friendslist one time NY-Spinnaz-MadS

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: April 29, 2010, 01:11:50 PM »

Dah pelau go geh bun so bad yuh go ha to cho wey de pot!! :rotfl:

Doh stick add meh to yuh friendslist one time NY-Spinnaz-MadS

all i need is a weekend alone with the game to get the motor skills in order because de mental tactics on point..

i eh really crank it up yet, set up account etc.. after exams when i get some time i will handle that.

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: April 29, 2010, 01:53:31 PM »
I have it, real bad have one more game to qualify for the world cup and it’s against Mexico .
I started de quailfing round just as we did in real life, Cuba USA  and Guatemala_ beat Cuba AWAY 4-1 beat Guatemala at home2-0  and loss to de US in the US  2-1   now this game was pace I score first trying to hold the lead and loss because of two corners. That ok beat Cuba again now USA , for the life of me I can’t beat this side game end in a draw. Next round the group was Canada USA, Mexico Haiti T&T AND El Salvador got the results at home and struggle on the road. Sound similar? Well I will stop jabbering now very good game.
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: April 29, 2010, 03:42:33 PM »
No PC version? Steups.
No surprise...de piracy does kill it..buh is de piracy dat does get me it ::)
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #427 on: April 29, 2010, 09:23:24 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/J4D8YkYaO5g" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/J4D8YkYaO5g</a>

Penalties occur more frequently but there is new way of taking them.

Our home stadium is a similar olympic style with a running track. There are Hills and building around. Good enough to represent the HCS. Same brown patch in the middle of the field too.

Online play is sweet. So far working better the FIFA 10

A few new beats in the game.

If you created a pro in FIFA you can import him into the game and download the face and everything. Real cool.

You could go through the entire qualification or you could just play the cup.

The gameplay is very simple but you don't lose much realism.

The graphics are good too. You could see the sweat on men forehead.

The intro include the anthems.  :thumbsup:

KJ fast and strong but he is ah abortionist in front d goal.

They mess up Carlos and Stern name. Carlos is Akile and Stern is Avery .

Keon Daniel looking like a redman.

Offline Trini68

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: April 29, 2010, 11:56:26 PM »
I wish they had given us are real jerseys. But the game real good....anyone figure out why Yorke only available in the WCQs?

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: April 30, 2010, 12:19:13 AM »
I wish they had given us are real jerseys. But the game real good....anyone figure out why Yorke only available in the WCQs?
Most likely cause he officially retired so the roster update online deleted him off online play.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #430 on: April 30, 2010, 04:17:38 AM »
I'll pick up the WII version of this as soon as its avaialable at my local GameStop (will check this weekend)

And yes, I said WII. The cool thing about playing these games on the WII is that you have to option of using the WIImote, or you can buy a classic game controller if you want more control over things.

yuh know, when I read that a henny man like you had a Wii I laughed, but I definitely wasn't surprised.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Consultant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: April 30, 2010, 06:22:26 AM »
I'll pick up the WII version of this as soon as its avaialable at my local GameStop (will check this weekend)

And yes, I said WII. The cool thing about playing these games on the WII is that you have to option of using the WIImote, or you can buy a classic game controller if you want more control over things.

yuh know, when I read that a henny man like you had a Wii I laughed, but I definitely wasn't surprised.

Welcome back Jefferz!  :rotfl:

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #432 on: April 30, 2010, 07:29:18 AM »
I think it is because the agreement between Adidas and T&T expired. Thats why there's no logo and 2 stripes.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 30, 2010, 07:30:54 AM »
So ah almost reach de semis online with TnT last night.  Along de way ah beat people using Mexico 1-0, Chile3-1, Serbia3-1, and Holland 5-0.  Yeah daiz right ah hit Holland 5-0 in de c**t lol.  De man send meh some racist message after but I jus laugh, how de fawk yuh could let TnT blister Holland 5 f**kin nil?!!  Nah man!!  Nex round of 8 ah face Brazil and actually went to PKs game was tied 1-1.  Fabiano hit Ince ah chip OMG de ting was so high ah 7 footer couldn't reach it and it drop right in de corna ah de net.  Ah cuss, ah cuss, ah real cuss oui!! >:(  Den later in de second half Birchall launch ah cross fuh de beast to go up an get and low an behold de f**kin ting go over JC head an straight in de corner ah de net. :o  Fuss time ah score one ah those in all de years ah playin FIFA games!!  After dat it was pure tug ah war.  PKs rell f**k meh up oui!  I din kno dey change up de ting and off course TnT suck ah fat one wid PKs so ah eh score not friggin 1!! >:(  Meanwhile if ah did score 2 ah beat flickin Brazil and on to de semis!  Arite enough ah dat.  Fellas see allyuh online!!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #434 on: April 30, 2010, 08:24:54 AM »
I prefer anybody on the end of a cross or through pass than Jones. The man real fast, strong and could beat but he real shit in front the goal I find.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: April 30, 2010, 08:47:46 AM »
I prefer anybody on the end of a cross or through pass than Jones. The man real fast, strong and could beat but he real shit in front the goal I find.

Nah man, maybe you eh figure out what to do wit him.  1v1 against the keeper I will score 8/10, I blisterin opponents with him.  Scotty finishing deadly doh!  Two men who surprising me in how dey peformin fuh me is Noel and Hyland.  Noel doin rell offensive wuk and scorin goals like ah boss.  Ah almost ha de FKs down to ah science with him.  Hyland in the CDM spot regularly geting 8+ ratings.  Yuh want to talk bout abortionist try shootin with CG dat is pressha!!  Did you notice Ince always bawlin up @ people jus like he real counterpart :rotfl:

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 30, 2010, 10:11:58 AM »
Nah KJ is a beast dread almost every cross u give he you should expect the ball to go in the net and he shooting good too u know how much long range shot i let go that bust net he by far the best striker on T&T keep using him and u will see why men callin him a beast... maybe its in your head cause he do so much shit for us lol... Another thing too the man so strong he holding off 4 defenders by heself and not falling down i run tru a back line with him all them trying to push him down and he still score.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2010, 10:15:29 AM by Trinidogg »

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: April 30, 2010, 10:17:55 AM »
Nah KJ is a beast dread almost every cross u give he you should expect the ball to go in the net and he shooting good too u know how much long range shot i let go that bust net he by far the best striker on T&T keep using him and u will see why men callin him a beast... maybe its in your head cause he do so much shit for us lol... Another thing too the man so strong he holding off 4 defenders by heself and not falling down i run tru a back line with him all them trying to push him down and he still score.

Somehow ah feel is dat because nutten on TnT eh close in abilities in da game.  Scotty finishing great but he eh ha power like KJ.  And like yuh say he gettin pounce on by one defender after ah nexx an still standin!

Offline Consultant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: April 30, 2010, 10:18:27 AM »
How easy is it (or possible at all) to get a real TT kit? Do they have patches for the PS3 similar to PC games?

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 30, 2010, 10:25:27 AM »
How easy is it (or possible at all) to get a real TT kit? Do they have patches for the PS3 similar to PC games?

doubt that possible

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #440 on: April 30, 2010, 11:51:17 AM »
I think its impossible.

Offline Consultant

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: April 30, 2010, 12:22:30 PM »
Jahgol - just home from work and saw the youtube clip you did (where i work blocks youtube). Thanks for taking time out to do that. Appreciated.  :beermug:

The game looks good man.

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 30, 2010, 04:17:32 PM »
i play the very limited demo on ps3. basically is fifa 10 1.1. nice crowd animation and a few improved shakes and players moves.

past few weeks i only playing pro evo 2010. game have more soul than FIFA 10.

i with ya on that
FIFA is garbage..tho they have improved immensely in the last few yrs.
Gameplay cannot come around PES...no way
and that is what sells me on it

but what u hadda say on PES online play???
is ma first ever attempt into online play and i a bit disappointed there

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 30, 2010, 04:25:34 PM »

who d hell Robinho turning up so!??!
WTF!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #444 on: April 30, 2010, 05:21:02 PM »
Beat Korea 2-0
Draw with USA 1-1 (They score in 88'. I dominated the game)
Beat Honduras 4-3 (Toughest game)
Loss to Italy 4-1 in the round of 16. (Buffon is a beast)

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: April 30, 2010, 06:30:55 PM »
I just destroy Italy 5-0 allyuh might wanna try playing Anthony Wolfe he real fast...

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 03, 2010, 08:19:23 AM »
jamming this game whole weekend. nice lil improvements from fifa 10.

allyuh check mih for a sweat online bout 10 everynight - HabitualDrunkard is the name.

into the quarters vs. france is as far as i get so far in professional mode.

1 win and 1 tie online vs. honduras and holland as brazil.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 03, 2010, 10:50:20 AM »
Allyuh should try this team am convince this is the best team for T&T
Ince
Samuel
Andrews
Abu Bakr
Birchall
Daniel
Wolfe cam
Hyland CDM
Edwards
Scotty
Jones

give it a try and tell me what allyuh think. Wolfe wicked dread even though when u put him on cam he only 54 just play with him and u go see...

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #448 on: May 03, 2010, 12:04:03 PM »
I play a 4-2-2-2

Ince
Samuel
Abu Bakr
James
Spann
Glenn (LAM)
Noel (CM)
Hyland (CM)
  Edwards (RAM)
Scotland
Jones

Best attacking lineup so far. It leaves gaps but Glen and Carlos does have real room to palance. And Jones is a real good set up man. He does draw 2 defenders normal normal.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: May 03, 2010, 02:09:46 PM »
Dogg while ah like yuh lineup, I eh demotin Trent fuh nutten jedd.  Da Man gettin 8 or betta every game I play.  AH hit ah fella using England ah dread 6-1 de odda night.  Imagine ah geh ah hat trick with Keon Daniel :devil:

1]; } ?>