June 08, 2024, 01:13:25 PM

Author Topic: Lasana Liburd responds to Warner's war cry  (Read 32906 times)

truetrini

Re: Lasana Liburd responds to Warner's war cry
« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2006, 09:17:02 PM »
Liburd seems to be against this country and it international recognition. If all his allegations are true he would be better off by leaving it for after the WC when he would have real proof.  Right now all we have is his word against Mr. Warners. If JW pursues a law suit then LL would be in serious hotwater because I am sure that he cannot even afford a lawyer. In the world of business if an item costs too much then you do not have to buy it. You could go to FIFA.com and apply for your own ticket. Business is business if someone wants to pay this price then it is not the fault of the businessman.
Only time will tell who is telling the truth...if LL comes out with a book around the WC time then we will know that he is after the almighty dollar just like all of us.
LL can you prove that JW did not pay all the fees he stated to different personnel.
LL can you prove that the TTFF does not owe JW the money he says.
LL can you prove that Simpauls/JW have WC tickets.
LL alll you have answered in response to JW's speech is that you went to Arima Comprehensive not Arima Secondary. JW seemed to have a lot of documents to prove that he can back-up himself...where are your documents.
Maybe JW has done some questionable transactions in the past...but has he ever been charged with any crimes...I know everone needs to make a name for themselves and i am not against you for trying for yourself, but the country's reputation is at stake...since in the eyes of the football world, JW represents T&T.  You need to come with something serious if you are going to drag us Trinis/ Soca warriors, struggling to make a name for themselves and other young warriors to come,  down with you.

hey asshole, change yuh avatar..please.  doh let people know dat yuh went to Trinity College..Oh God ah begging yuh with all DAT shit yuh talking..please tell me dat yuh transfer dey from ah senior Commprehensive and YUH FAIL all yuh CXC or O' Levels.

YUH TALKING SHIT!

It seems like you are probably in the USA driving a Taxi for someone or something similar. I do not need to read all your rambling and garbage to give an opinion. However you like LL have no basis for your allegations except for some limited exposureso as to be known. You cannot even speak of write properly. When you are ready for a real debate or conversation in order to inform me of your opinion then feel free to address the topic in a professional manner.
P.S. let the person who's reading these posts for you tell you everything not there version.

You living in stiknk ass Brooklyn and want to tell me about driving taxi and dat I cyar write?  Lord have mercy..answer meh questions yuh nit-wit!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2006, 09:20:55 PM »
I did not go to a so call Prestige School and having attended Poly I met people from all over the place so do not be dissing Students from Snr Comprehensive.

People like the the Spalk man went to a prestige school and he dumb for days.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

truetrini

« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2006, 09:24:18 PM »
I did not go to a so call Prestige School and having attended Poly I met people from all over the place so do not be dissing Students from Snr Comprehensive.

People like the the Spalk man went to a prestige school and he dumb for days.

I eh dissing..sorry fuh dat. 

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2006, 09:42:35 PM »
oh gawd a next man come back with this Business is Business talk again....breads yuh read any of this thread before you post....is this trinimassive with a new screenname???

Now Mc ah did leave yuh alone eh but yuh callin meh name so what ah go say.... I have to oblige yuh :devil:

Yuh really think ah need to change meh screenname or handle to post ah opinion. Steups. And yes Business is Business dah is ah Trini sayin yuh MC

But just to humour yuh...if ah did change meh screenname it probably would ah be... "If ah see MC ah go clout he MC 2006"

Buh I cool eh....and by the way....just fuh good measure

Hull yuh MC

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2006, 10:05:06 PM »
oh gawd a next man come back with this Business is Business talk again....breads yuh read any of this thread before you post....is this trinimassive with a new screenname???

Now Mc ah did leave yuh alone eh but yuh callin meh name so what ah go say.... I have to oblige yuh :devil:

Yuh really think ah need to change meh screenname or handle to post ah opinion. Steups. And yes Business is Business dah is ah Trini sayin yuh MC

But just to humour yuh...if ah did change meh screenname it probably would ah be... "If ah see MC ah go clout he MC 2006"

Buh I cool eh....and by the way....just fuh good measure

Hull yuh MC

somebody please PM this fella and tell him how stupid he does make himself out to be everytime he post.  he must have another friend on the board to show him the way, enlighten him.
I would do it myself but when i realize somebody too stuipid to even listen i doh waste my time with them.

As for kingbrent, yuh making trinimassive look like a frigging genius.

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 04, 2006, 10:12:06 PM »
Mc cool yuh MC

Yuh mean to tell meh yuh right in Ft. Lauderdale playin de ass

And fuh yuh infomation I am a genius...but every now and den ah does converse with stupid people to remind mehself how smart ah is.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #96 on: January 04, 2006, 10:18:41 PM »
Mc cool yuh MC

Yuh mean to tell meh yuh right in Ft. Lauderdale playin de ass

And fuh yuh infomation I am a genius...but every now and den ah does converse with stupid people to remind mehself how smart ah is.

yes yes yuh real brite....
go and sleep big people having a conversation!!!!

Offline dutchman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2006, 03:15:46 AM »
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_sports?id=121996669
 not so hard to calculate.

50,768 x 8% = 4061 Westfalen Stadium in Dortmund ( Sweden)
    32,341 x 8% = 2587 Nuremberg Franken-Stadium (UK)
    41,513 x 8% = 3321 Kaiserslautern (PAraguay) edit trinidadexpress is wrong
 37084 x 8% = 2967

So you get a total of 9614 TICKETS for TNT ;D

while a TTFF release on December 14 said that "close to 4,500 tickets will be made available to the T&T Football Federation".

above is also calculated by Socapro earlier ( didn't see that earlier, duh )

I did this calculation already with the FIFA ppl on the phone with me we should get approx. 7300 tickets you have to minus press and dignitories from the stadium total and for the WC the stadiums are not going to fill all seats per FIFA. Safty issues.

Well me and Soca pro come to the same calculation.
http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=101;sa=showPosts
WE DID use the fifa allocated seats so all safty issues are already off.
You can check this yourself see:
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/d/s/kaiserslautern.html
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/d/s/nurnberg.html
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/d/s/dortmund.html
So PRESS is not part of the 8% country allocation!!
ITs 8% for your country, so yes the Band & president is part of that too.

(**) "Purchasable Ticket Capacity" means the Total Seating Capacity less tickets reserved for the media and press, VIP requirements and complimentary tickets. This capacity is based on maximum media requirements and may change once these requirements are finally determined.

So that means as soon as there is more info you might get more tickets

I agree with Ato that it is very cheap to attack him for his 'nice' intervieuw with JW.
He is no proffesional interviewer or press man, see his first question to Don Leo ;)
In that light he did a absolute superb. job & for sure he will find better opening questions for Germany. Also lets be real, Thanks to JW TnT is in Germany in the first place! & thanks for Ato for making the road movie & puting it on his site. That scene on the beach...just wonderfull.
I also think that Jack is in essence a good man, hard working & with a vision. But he does have his dark side, partly cause his childeren want easy money. That needs to be sorted. 

« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 05:13:43 AM by dutchman »
Rumor has it that every other thing you read or hear is just a rumor.

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2006, 06:42:38 AM »
Kingbrent who is one of dem people who also think we should not talk about all the murders in trinidad because it would be bad for we international recognition. Crime is Crime, yuh Jackass and Jack is a crook.
and all dat sh*t about man driving taxi show yuh lack of class and intelligence. Just de kind a man who go along wit Jack.

Offline john doe

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 07, 2006, 04:35:19 AM »
Good day to you all. I am backing Lasana Liburd all the way. Jack Warner is a scamp that needs to be exposed. Also, can someone tell me when last has the TTFF held an election. Oliver Camps has been President for far too long and needs to be replaced since he has ran out of ideas a long time ago.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2006, 09:49:35 PM »
I applaud any man who stands by what he says after carefeul thought and examination....I met Lasana on the way to Bahrain and I don't know what his journalist credentials are but he doh seem to be the type with an agenda, at all....it is going to take more than name calling to get this to go away, no matter who you are....THE TRUTH ALWAYS wins in the end and at the end of it, someone is going to be exposed as a liar.  Talk done.
BORN TO DO IT

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2006, 04:18:42 AM »
I applaud any man who stands by what he says after carefeul thought and examination....I met Lasana on the way to Bahrain and I don't know what his journalist credentials are but he doh seem to be the type with an agenda, at all....it is going to take more than name calling to get this to go away, no matter who you are....THE TRUTH ALWAYS wins in the end and at the end of it, someone is going to be exposed as a liar.  Talk done.

The truth always comes out in the end, but more often than not, when it comes to Trinidad & Tobago, knowing the truth of the matter doesn't change a damned ting

We Trinis are the world champions when it comes to liming in rum shops cussing corrupt politicains and officials, and yet when all the talk done, nothing changes

SSDD = Same Shit Different Day

In spite of exposure, Uncle Jack will continue as FIFA vice president and "Special Advisor" (Whatever that means) to TTFF and he will continue to screw ordinary Trinis out of hard earned dollar

Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #102 on: January 08, 2006, 05:09:58 AM »

The truth always comes out in the end, but more often than not, when it comes to Trinidad & Tobago, knowing the truth of the matter doesn't change a damned ting

We Trinis are the world champions when it comes to liming in rum shops cussing corrupt politicains and officials, and yet when all the talk done, nothing changes

In spite of exposure, Uncle Jack will continue as FIFA vice president and "Special Advisor" (Whatever that means) to TTFF and he will continue to screw ordinary Trinis out of hard earned dollar

And then folks like Liburd should continue to take in his tail and rake him over the coals when he doing shit, so he will be publically questioned and held accountable.
This should be the case for any public official.

truetrini

« Reply #103 on: January 08, 2006, 08:55:14 AM »

And then folks like Liburd should continue to take in his tail and rake him over the coals when he doing shit, so he will be publically questioned and held accountable.
This should be the case for any public official.

Fact is plenty man do what Lasana do when lasana was still in high school.

The World Cup experience open the eyes ah de blind.

hahahahahahaahhahahaa

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 08, 2006, 07:15:13 PM »
To me all of this is interesting.  But the fact is that Jack and his cronies are arrogant man.  That is what I cyar understand, the arrogance.

You not supposed to question Jack atall.  Who the hell is he/them?

That's b...s...

Arimian to meh heart

1]; } ?>