April 25, 2024, 03:35:47 PM

Author Topic: U-15 Men's Football Team Thread  (Read 97435 times)

Offline SWF Reporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Coaches unpaid, U-15 team withdraws and U-17 women travel shorthanded...
« Reply #150 on: August 16, 2013, 07:29:01 AM »
Remember when Anil Roberts gave a Queen’s Park small goal contest more money than the Soca Warriors for a Gold Cup qualifying round?
http://www.wired868.com/2012/10/27/sport-ministry-gave-queens-park-more-money-than-warriors/

Offline SWF Reporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Coaches unpaid, U-15 team withdraws and U-17 women travel shorthanded...
« Reply #151 on: August 16, 2013, 07:29:29 AM »
I just don't know how much more of this sport can take. Anything two years? Wow. I doubt it.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Re: Under 15 National team Tournaments to be added to CONCACAF competitions
« Reply #152 on: August 16, 2013, 07:33:42 AM »
Ministry of Sport falls short as U-15s force to withdraw from tournament.
By Inshan Mohammed.

Trinidad and Tobago national Under-15 footballers were unable to get a flight out of the country on Wednesday and did not play their opening match of the inaugural Concacaf Under-15 Championship now taking place in the Cayman Islands.

Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFA) general secretary Sheldon Phillips confirmed that the team did not leave the country as anticipated, following the very late release of funds by the Ministry of Sport.

The T&T team had originally planned to leave on Tuesday, but late release of Government sponsorship saw them without tickets and funds. After money was released on Tuesday, the adjusted plan was to have the team fly to the Cayman Islands via a special COPA Airlines flight and play their first match later that night. Those plans also fell through.

"The budget for the U-15 team was submitted to the Ministry weeks ago and it was only on Monday that the permission was given to the travel agency to book the tickets."

"The TTFA is definitely not at fault for the turn of events and SWO heard from a realible source that they've been working on different ways to get the team out."

"But had the Ministry made the reservations weeks ago, this would not have happened. Very difficult situation that can only improve once the TTFA stop depending on the Ministry of Sports, ended the souce."

Now the Trinidad and Tobago National Under 15 team were forced to withdraw it's participation and will no longer take part in the inaugural Concacaf Under-15 Championship.

A letter to the parents from the TTFA: RE: Trinidad and Tobago Football Association.

I would like to take this opportunity to share my heartfelt disappointment and regret at the circumstances that have led to our decision to withdraw the team from the U15 CONCACAF Championship Tournament.

As a former player, my efforts to try to find a solution were fueled by the thought of how I would have felt as a fourteen year old had I experienced these turn of events.

From the moment the travel agency alerted our office to the difficulties facing our planned departure to the Cayman Islands, the TTFA worked diligently to develop alternate travel plans to avoid this current situation.

For the record, the requisite budget and request for travel was submitted several weeks ago to the Ministry of Sports and Youth Affairs. However, it was only since Monday August 12 that authorization was granted to the travel agency to secure tickets for the team.

As our new leadership continues to navigate through the challenges of reforming the TTFA, please know that TTFA President Tim Kee, the Executive Committee, TTFA Staff, and I will do everything we can to support the U15 program as it will be the team to compete for a place in the 2015 U17 FIFA World Cup.

We will commence plans to reassemble the group after the SSFL season and put in place a robust training and competition program.

Finally, please know that the TTFA will make every effort to develop funding streams that will provide our teams the necessary resources and support to properly compete and ensure episodes like this will never happen. Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Warm Regards,
Sheldon Phillips General Secretary

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Coach

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: August 16, 2013, 09:36:41 AM »
The auditor general showed Ministry of Sport 16 million on accounted for. Yet Anil Roberts keeps his job and nobody asking where the fack the money gorn!

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: August 16, 2013, 10:02:52 AM »
The auditor general showed Ministry of Sport 16 million on accounted for. Yet Anil Roberts keeps his job and nobody asking where the fack the money gorn!

What the fack! I just checked this

In seven ministries, there were increases in expenditure by more than 50 per cent from 2011 to 2012.

In the Ministry of Works and Infrastructure, expenditure moved from $514,999 million in 2011 to $2.4 billion—a variance of $1.9 billion or 378 per cent.

1.  In the Ministry of Sport, expenditure moved from $28.786 million in 2011 to $395.884 million in 2012—a variance of $367.098 million or a 1,275 per cent increase.

Ministry of Sport: A total of $31.7 million in cheques was not disclosed in the appropriation account as required by the Comptroller of Accounts

Four equal amounts totaling $1,996,400 were seen to be paid in one cheque to a company for the “Taking Sports to Rural Areas” project for four regions.. What Company Anil?

Ministry of National Security: There was no documentation to support a $3 million outstanding commitment under the Development Programme. Cabinet approval for the rental of two properties at a cost of $234,6000 a month was not provided.  Who was this minister again?

Ministry of Works and Infrastructure: From the sample of 52 contracts, nine contract files for contracts totaling $5.9 million were not presented for audit. Who? When?

This is a football site. But fellas we need to spread this all over. This is LEGAL unaccounted theft. Yet those that are true patriots to the country, like our sports men and youth, begging. Football is whet we care about, the Ministry need to be accountable.

Offline amwood

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: August 16, 2013, 10:07:47 AM »
I say boycott national team football until somebody gets fired! This is an embarrassment, what incentive is there for young players to want to represent this country when the powers that be are this callus in the execution of their jobs...it would send a massive show of solidarity if all the players and coaches stood up and say "enough is enough" - "we done until something drastic changes". FS makes a good point, I haven't heard of any T&T youth cricket teams having any of these issues - maybe thats a message that is being sent. All the coaches should step away - it's not like they getting paid anyway apart from Hart and Leo. Total shut down of national team football. Think about the ramifications for the people responsible for this outrageous situation.
What would this prove if in this case if it's really the Sport ministry's fault?  The issue is demanding change from the gov't.  Ashwin Creed and Anil have to go.  The TTFA changed management and it appears to me that they moving in the right direction.  What we still have is the clowns Anil and his band of brethrens that witholding money.  Sorry, I disagree, then again you in trini and I'm far away so it's possible you know more intimate details...

Is the same info we all getting padner...point is, somebody playing games with football in d country. My point is that if you keep sending the message that as a player or coach - I will continue to represent T&T even if you shit on me constantly - then nothing will ever change, no one will be held accountable for these never ending situations.

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline ragga

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 16, 2013, 10:55:34 AM »
This could be regarded as "cruel and unusual" punishment..ah wonder if people could get ah "child abuse" charge for this?

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Boys, staff devastated - TTFA pull out of U-15 Championships
« Reply #158 on: August 17, 2013, 12:30:22 AM »
Boys, staff devastated
TTFA pull out of U-15 Championships

By Ian Prescott ian.prescott@trinidadexpress.com
Story Created: Aug 16, 2013 at 9:54 PM ECT

DEVASTATING for everyone associated with the team, and a sad day for Trinidad and Tobago football.

So declared Shawn Cooper, the Trinidad and Tobago national Under-15 football coach, following Thursday’s late pullout of the Trinidad and Tobago team  from the inaugural CONCACAF Under-15 Championship being played in the Cayman Islands.

On Thursday, the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association (TTFA) wrote CONCACAF General Secretary Enrique Sanz informing him that T&T were making a late withdrawal from the competition.

“It is with tremendous disappointment we inform you that our Under-15 Boy’s national team will not be able to compete in the CONCACAF U-15 tournament currently underway in the Cayman Islands,” the TTFA said in a letter to Sanz.  “For the past two weeks, seats on flights coming out of Trinidad and Tobago for groups have been extremely challenging to secure. While our request for tickets was submitted several weeks ago to our main financial supporter, Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs, the Ministry only recently authorised our booking on August 12.”

The team was initially scheduled to depart on Monday but was delayed due to the unavailability of flights following the late release of funding from the Ministry of Sports.  The TTFA continued its efforts to secure air passage but was unsuccessful with all flights either through connections in the Caribbean or Panama City being fully booked until next week.  TTFA General Secretary Sheldon Phillips notified CONCACAF of T&T’s withdrawal on Thursday.

Yesterday, Cooper could not hide his disappointment, not just for himself, but the parents who made huge sacrifices, and the young footballers who had trained hard and were looking forward to their first taste of international competition.

“What you can do to change what these guys will think now when adults promise them something... because we promised them that they were going to a tournament,” coach Cooper said. “It’s a damaging thing. I don’t know how many of them will recover from this experience because at this point in I cannot recover.”

Cooper added that the last week’s uncertainty was a torment for both parents and staff. Over a four-day period, team members were told several times they were leaving for the Caymans, and then not.

“Some people from the  Defence Force were getting calls. ‘You are still here (Trinidad), why are you not back on the job.’ It was devastating for everybody. Words cannot express the disappointment of everyone associated with the team. Cooper also questioned what demands could now be made of those parents if their children are again selected for national duty.

“Some parents took vacations. Some took loans. Some of these were single parents and they had to come out with some extra stuff required for international football,” Cooper said. “One of the players was going Barbados to meet his grandfather after several years and he gave up that to be on the team. Another one, Isaiah Hutson, was going with W Connection senior team to Colombia. He missed that trip.”

Cooper said that although the T&T team had been together just a month, it was felt that there was enough talent around for a good run in the tournament.  The next step, Cooper said, is to sit with the technical director of football and plan the way forward. He also believes that some of the other CONCACAF teams will not be ahead of T&T after having played a minimum of five international matches at the tournament.

“We thought we had a very good chance to go into the second round,” Cooper said. “Our hopes were very high.”
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 12:40:06 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 17, 2013, 12:55:32 AM »
I believe the T&T public needs to demand the resignation of our Minister of SPALK over this fiasco!  :pissedoff:
This is a national embarrassment and a public apology as well as refunds to those who lost out financially should be offered to all staff and parents involved by our Ministry of Sport.

I believe failures like this by our Ministry of Sport are directly linked to the high level of crime that some of the youths are getting involved with around the country.
There is no excuse on earth that is acceptable for this damaging failure to look after our youths!  :-[
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 01:00:24 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2013, 04:45:58 AM »
So, Pamla. Couple questions. What is your reaction to this? How does transparency and accountability relate to your government and the latest fiasco by the MOS concerning the national under 15 team?

Hello. Is anybody there? Madame, PM!!!!!!!!
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 17, 2013, 07:33:44 AM »
When the govt make cock ups they make excuses and pretend nothing happened and the people do nothing. But when a govt Minister causes this country international embarrassment, a decent man would resign in shame.

The Minister of Sport, to my knowledge, has always planned meticulously for a certain swimmer to compete across the world. Meanwhile, any football tour is touch and go and last minute dot com. Even if the teams reach, it's not always certain that they will return. The same minister recently went to Barcelona to cheer on his pet, yet he couldn't go to Moscow to support the entire athletic team at the World Championships.

Disgusting, shameful and embarrassing.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 17, 2013, 11:07:05 AM »
Sadly, seems true. Bitter bittah disappointment.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline amwood

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 17, 2013, 10:15:28 PM »
The sad thing about this entire episode is that no one in the football fraternity does anything about it, no consequences. And I am quite certain that it will happen again. Say what you want about Shabazz, at least he made a stand - he basically said allyuh could keep allyuh assistant coaching wuk - I dont need it. The other two gentlemen simply accepted the bligh even though they havent been paid in months. Only in Trini! Cooper will continue as normal even though he hasn't been paid as well - so the message being sent to the powers that be is that we could do what we want knowing that these guys will accept the shit. Again, all of these guys should take a stand in solidarity and say we done - no national team until something changes - heads roll. Its not like they didn't have the money - it's that someone make the "call" too late. FS, I know you guys are good with the media - get someone tuh go before ah camera and say something man. I had two gentlemen from an organization going to the tournament to have look at our boys - these guys are looking for kids at 13,14 specifically with the hopes of developing them in a massively professional set up - everything paid for! Tremendous opportunity. Sadly, they will probably take three Jamaican youths....Sad state of affairs!   
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 10:17:02 PM by amwood »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 17, 2013, 11:29:36 PM »
The sad thing about this entire episode is that no one in the football fraternity does anything about it, no consequences. And I am quite certain that it will happen again. Say what you want about Shabazz, at least he made a stand - he basically said allyuh could keep allyuh assistant coaching wuk - I dont need it. The other two gentlemen simply accepted the bligh even though they havent been paid in months. Only in Trini! Cooper will continue as normal even though he hasn't been paid as well - so the message being sent to the powers that be is that we could do what we want knowing that these guys will accept the shit. Again, all of these guys should take a stand in solidarity and say we done - no national team until something changes - heads roll. Its not like they didn't have the money - it's that someone make the "call" too late. FS, I know you guys are good with the media - get someone tuh go before ah camera and say something man. I had two gentlemen from an organization going to the tournament to have look at our boys - these guys are looking for kids at 13,14 specifically with the hopes of developing them in a massively professional set up - everything paid for! Tremendous opportunity. Sadly, they will probably take three Jamaican youths....Sad state of affairs!   

Amwood, what you say is true. But do you really believe that there would ever be a boycott? Remember the blacklisting of the 06 players?
There is a distinct lack of moral fibre inside T&T football.....what you would call "eat ah food". Principles don't pay the rent, bro. You'd have the same old faces speaking out, meanwhile there would be a list of local applicants to fill their jobs.

You know the concept of "muscle memory".....you keep practicing the same movement and eventually your body does it automatically. That's stuff that coaches are supposed to teach, right? Yet those same coaches don't recognise the muscle memory of this Minister of Sport. He don't care and he won't pay. For all I know, he's still following Jack Warner's request not to support football. But a new coach will step up and 6 or 8 months later he'll be bleating on about not getting paid.
The definition of madness is doing the same thing time after time and expecting a different result.

And, clearly, the Govt don't care about their Minister causing an International embarrassment.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: August 18, 2013, 07:08:16 AM »
I believe the T&T public needs to demand the resignation of our Minister of SPALK over this fiasco!  :pissedoff:
This is a national embarrassment and a public apology as well as refunds to those who lost out financially should be offered to all staff and parents involved by our Ministry of Sport.

I believe failures like this by our Ministry of Sport are directly linked to the high level of crime that some of the youths are getting involved with around the country.
There is no excuse on earth that is acceptable for this damaging failure to look after our youths!  :-[

In 2 weeks time everbody go foget this happen, Trinibagians weak.

Anil will draw attention away from this once the World Championship team returns to T&T.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #166 on: August 19, 2013, 01:26:20 PM »
I could hear the deafening sound of silence, disrespect, unprofessionalism, and total disregard for the parents and these bunch of kids coming from Mr. Creed and the water head fella in charge of the ministry of sports. Mr. Creed, in his email to the football federation, had the audacity to speak of developing the youths in Trinidad and Tobago. Is this how you intend to develop the game in the country? You screwed up a perfect opportunity to put your words into action and you couldn't even get that right. You don't even have the decency and the professional courtesy to extend your apologies to the parents of these kids. But I noticed that you made sure your son made it to his tournament. That has to be the development you were referring to. Your failure to acknowledge your incompetence in this fiasco speaks volumes for itself. That is what "passing the buck" is all about.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 19, 2013, 03:25:23 PM »
I know this may not happen, but Hart should really report his displeasure of this occurrence. Because, if he intend to be the long term coach of TT, and then accept this kind of NONSENSE, then we really have to wonder if he is serious about improving TT football.  These guys will be 19 in 4 yrs time. Some of them should be prime candidates for the next WC. Stephen!!! DO NOT ALLOW THIS BULSHIT TO OCCUR ON YOUR WATCH. TELL Tim Kee, DO NOT LET THAT SHIT HAPPEN AGAIN! This will affect you being able to get the best players to play for the country.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 19, 2013, 04:15:00 PM »
I know this may not happen, but Hart should really report his displeasure of this occurrence. Because, if he intend to be the long term coach of TT, and then accept this kind of NONSENSE, then we really have to wonder if he is serious about improving TT football.  These guys will be 19 in 4 yrs time. Some of them should be prime candidates for the next WC. Stephen!!! DO NOT ALLOW THIS BULSHIT TO OCCUR ON YOUR WATCH. TELL Tim Kee, DO NOT LET THAT SHIT HAPPEN AGAIN! This will affect you being able to get the best players to play for the country.

Deeks, to be honest, Hart can't say too much. Isn't he being paid by Anil??  The people who should be saying "no more" is you and every other voter in the country. The people in Chaguanas West should have voted for no more, but instead voted for more of the same. Until the electorate stops thinking of themselves first and the country last, this will always happen. Nobody is accountable in T&T for anything and therefore nobody will try to do their job properly.

Offline amwood

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 19, 2013, 09:08:51 PM »

It would have been an excellent opportunity for Hart to gain some serious respect amongst the football community - an opportunity to convey that he not here on BS. I remember Sancho talking about an incident that changed the mindset of the Soca Warriors during the campaign. Yorkie showed up late to a session in Arima I believe - "walk in on big boy thing." So apparently when the man eventually arrived, Leo buss out a cuss at the man and tell him to get the fackkk out of here - in front of everybody. They say the man gained a respect from the players that served as a massive catalyst for the team going forward. Hart has now been presented with a similar opportunity...

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 24, 2013, 04:08:14 PM »
This is what they missed.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9rZvANEFVlE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9rZvANEFVlE</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline amwood

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: August 24, 2013, 07:23:38 PM »
Players and fans look to be enjoying the experience...

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
U-15 boys off to Colombia.
« Reply #172 on: October 30, 2013, 06:04:13 PM »
U-15 boys off to Colombia.
By Shaun Fuentes (TTFA).

A Trinidad and Tobago Under 15 Boys team will depart tomorrow (Thursday) for Cali, Colombia to participate at the Tournament of the Americas.

The team, under head coach Shawn Cooper, has been in training for the past five months and includes several of the country’s young talent. This same squad was supposed to have participated at the CONCACAF U-15 Tournament in August in the Cayman Islands but did not travel.

As such the TTFA made every effort through assistance from the Ministry of Sport and Sportt Company to have the group make the trip to Cali for this tournament which will see T&T make a third appearance.

Former T&T head coach, Colombian Francisco Maturana was again instrumental in T&T being among the invited teams from outside of South America.

“We thought it was appropriate to ensure that we did not miss out on an opportunity like this where our young footballers will have the chance to test their ability against some of the bright talent from South and Central America,” TTFA President Raymond Tim Kee told TTFA Media.

“We needed to ensure that the team got some kind of match practice after missing out on the Concacaf championship earlier this year and we are pleased that they are now able to go off to Colombia which for all of them will be their maiden experience in an international tournament,” Tim Kee added.

Coach Cooper, who will be assisted by former national player Leonson Lewis, is hoping to make the best of the opportunity handed to the team which is preparing for the 2015 Under 17 Men’s World Cup qualification.

“We’ve been to this tournament before and it really presents us with an excellent  opportunity to test our skills and to compete against some really good teams from Central and South America. It’s an ideal situation for our young players to get the kind of exposure necessary for preparing for them for future World Cup qualifiers at the youth level,” Cooper said.

The Mexico National Under 17 Team is also participating in the tournament. T&T will meet Norte del Valle of Sevilla in their opening game on Friday evening. Twenty seven teams are in T&T’s category which includes Under 17 and Under 16 teams.

U-15 Players

Enrique Changiah (GK- Marabella Crisis Center/ Naparima College)
Kareem Arcia (GK- St. Ann’s Rangers/ St. James Secondary)
Shirwin Noel (DF- W Connection/ Presentation College, San Fernando)
Romario Villafana (DF- San Juan Jabloteh/ St. Augustine Secondary)
Keston Julien (DF- W Connection/ Gasparillo Secondary)
Matthew Joseph (DF- W Connection/ St. Benedict’s College)
Sharkell Louison (DF- Moruga FC/ Moruga Secondary)
Travell Edwards (DF- St. Ann’s Rangers/ St. Anthony’s College)
Tekay Hoyce (DF- St. Ann’s Rangers/ East Mucurapo Secondary)
Jesse Joseph (MF- Joe Public FC/ St. Augustine Secondary)
Jahreed Murray (MF- St. Ann’s Rangers/ Fatima College)
Anthony Samuel (MF- Defence Force/ St. Augustine Secondary)
Kareem Riley (MF- W Connection/ Presentation College, San Fernando)
Kierron Mason (MF- W Connection/ Naparima College)
Nate Brooks (MF- W Connection/ Presentation College, San Fernando)
Shakhun Trey Hanley (MF- Defence Force/ Mt. Hope Secondary)
Shakeem Patrick (MF- Football Factory/ St. Anthony’s College)
Dereem Daniel (FW- San Juan Jabloteh/ Arima Secondary)
Akil Frank (FW- 1976 Phoenix FC/ Signal Hill Secondary)
Isaiah Hudson (FW- W Connection/ Naparima College)

Staff

Shawn Cooper – Head Coach
Christopher Gouveia - Manager
Ross Russell – Assistant Coach/Goalkeeping Coach
Leonson Lewis – Assistant Coach
Michael Taylor - Physio
Devin Elcock – Equipment Manager

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Re: U-15 boys off to Colombia.
« Reply #173 on: October 30, 2013, 06:15:48 PM »
Nice man. Good going. Thank de Lord for the exit of Jackula and some of his cronies who tried to stunt our football development and siphon off every last drop of revenue. Is like a li'l renaissance developing in de local football.
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 30, 2013, 06:18:04 PM »
Nice to see Pacho still helping we out.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 30, 2013, 06:42:39 PM »
Good going by all !!!

Who does the scouting for these teams.?

I am surprised some of the current SSFL standouts not on the side.

How Terrance Marcelle de assistant coach not traveling with de team.

:D

« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 06:51:23 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Insider

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 30, 2013, 06:47:37 PM »
Good going by all !!!

How Terrance Marcelle de assistant coach not traveling with de team.

:D

Marcelle went to training with the national under 15 and the police came and escorted him off the field and from the compound. The center of excellence where he was a coach had a game with Palo Seco and they stop the match untill he left the venue.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 30, 2013, 07:23:50 PM »
Nice man. Good going. Thank de Lord for the exit of Jackula and some of his cronies who tried to stunt our football development and siphon off every last drop of revenue. Is like a li'l renaissance developing in de local football.
     This is really nice,the Ministry of Sport (Anil Roberts) supporting Football in such a big way,our teams are participating in a lot of tournaments recently,don't just give him a hard time when he does not,Tim Kee said he does not want to depend on government for funding..
      If we also notice the development process,players come from the SSFL to the Clubs and on to the national Youth teams.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 30, 2013, 07:57:08 PM »
If we also notice the development process,players come from the SSFL to the Clubs and on to the national Youth teams.

Not much changes from my times. The only difference is we have "pro" clubs.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 30, 2013, 08:01:55 PM »

Yes, this is what happens, but it is not a development process.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

1]; } ?>