April 19, 2024, 08:41:40 PM

Author Topic: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions  (Read 917075 times)

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Stretford End- Home of the Champions
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2007, 01:14:09 PM »
men talking bout blame...that is the best thing to happen to that youth...shape him alex!!shape him!!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2007, 01:54:41 PM »
Boy my daughter as good as he. He however has 2 thing that she doesn't have...yet. Full cordination and better striking of the ball.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2007, 01:59:46 PM »
Boy my daughter as good as he. He however has 2 thing that she doesn't have...yet. Full cordination and better striking of the ball.

Well send a tape to Arsenal girls team...

« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 02:06:27 PM by Small Magician aka Wazza »

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2007, 02:01:55 PM »
posted this earlier

have a look ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ_RS4Q1myc

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2007, 02:41:17 PM »
posted this earlier

have a look ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZ_RS4Q1myc

Center of balance like that crack head they call Diego.
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2007, 09:32:13 PM »
What's the problem? What age Tiger father had him hiting golf balls. Venus and Serena parents went and have him with the intention of them playin tennis
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2007, 09:36:13 PM »
The Title of this tread ,reminds me of Quincy Jones warning to Micheal Jackson years ago .

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2007, 10:36:11 PM »
What's the problem? What age Tiger father had him hiting golf balls. Venus and Serena parents went and have him with the intention of them playin tennis

I doh see de problem either...nuff teams have youth recruiters constantly looking for future prospects. Is de youth side he wil be playing for, not senior. Over-expectant parents does even push dey kids into the game by trying to get them in the youth squad of a big name side. If this little feller like football and have obvious talent...well good for he. Not many does survive going up the ranks though so we will see.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline ttgapers

• dun know
  • New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • ttgapers.com - the latest from the caribbean
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2007, 06:29:30 AM »
They have always done this...TnT once again need to learn from this.

supa
ttgapers.com - the latest from the caribbean" style="border:0

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2007, 07:38:01 PM »
De boy could play eh.  Ah would n't say he fast but he have some moves and good shooting skills.  De video also shows how disorganized and horrendous de opposition is.  I've been coaching this age group for the last 3 years and none of my teams looked so bad.  It had a Brazilian yute who came 2 years ago and we had to move him up two age brackets and he still end up as de Top Scorer.  It have real talent everywhere.  Sometimes yuh need luck but where preparation meets opportunity, great things happen.  I wish him luck because is only a few years to go before de hacking start to replace de matador defense.

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2007, 08:35:50 PM »
The Title of this tread ,reminds me of Quincy Jones warning to Micheal Jackson years ago .

LOL!!!!
Two islands are better than one.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2007, 09:17:26 PM »
Re: Man U Going after Kids Now!
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2007, 11:36:13 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Post of the year
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2007, 11:46:12 PM »

how I miss that one boy  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2007, 04:03:06 AM »
Man Utd video star faces tough task

If you didn't know the name Rhain Davis before, you almost certainly do now.

The nine-year-old, a recent recruit for Manchester United's academy, is now the talk of football - thanks to a DVD of him in action for Brisbane club Redlands United.

He even made the front page of The Sun newspaper - who have immediately, and somewhat inevitably, dubbed him the new Wayne Rooney.

(continue)
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2007, 12:14:51 PM »
Only 9 years old, youngster captures the soccer world

Rhain Davis has journeyed from Brisbane, Australia, to enroll in the Manchester United academy in England. He is 9.

The flow of embryonic soccer talents across oceans is quickening, and Davis may be part of a new trend - boyhood precocity spotted via the Internet.

During the past week, Freddy Adu has left the United States to join Benfica of Portugal, Alexandre Pato has arrived at AC Milan from Brazil and Pier Larraurio of Peru has started to take lessons with Bayern Munich.

(continue)
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2007, 04:22:05 AM »
YouTube prodigy deserves space to fully develop

Rhain Davis has created a YouTube phenomenon around a schoolchild that, for once, doesn't involve happy-slapping. Manchester United's nine-year-old signing is at the forefront of a new way to project sporting prodigies into the public eye.

The four-minute clip highlighting Davis' extraordinary mastery of a football is heading beyond four million hits on the hugely popular video-posting website. More people have already witnessed him in action than most lower-league professionals experience over an entire career.

(continue)
- Xavi

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 07, 2007, 05:45:29 PM »
Utd recruits 9-year-old featured on Internet 
Associated Press, Updated 5 days ago   STORY TOOLS:                         

print   
send   
blog     LIKE THIS STORY?

MANCHESTER, England (AP) - Manchester United has recruited a 9-year-old soccer prodigy based on video footage featuring his skills.

The club brought in Rhain Davis after his grandfather sent a DVD to United youth staff showing the boy playing for an under-10 team in Brisbane, Australia.
"Manchester United is proud of its history of developing talented young players, and invests considerable time and resources into trying to find the best young players of the future," the club said in a statement.

Summer Transfers 

Photos:
• Summer Transfer Gallery
• MLS Transfer Gallery

Stories:
• Premiership Transfer List
• European Transfer List
• MLS Transfer List

In Davis' case, however, United need only have invested four minutes. That is the length of a YouTube clip featuring Davis's dribbling, stepover and goal-scoring skills - viewed more than 800,000 times on the site - that has led fans to describe him as the next Wayne Rooney.

The club has downplayed such hype, pointing out that it recruits about 40 players of Davis' age every year, and that Davis' status with the club will be subject to the same annual review as any other youth player.

Davis has moved to England and is training with a United youth squad.

"Being here has been brilliant," The Sun newspaper quoted Davis as saying. "The best part has been meeting a lot of the players, like Wayne Rooney."

Davis was born in England and has a British passport. His grandfather lives in England.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2007, 05:48:19 PM »
This one get posted already .
lo siento.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2007, 06:00:32 PM »
All he missing is ah TALL HAT for dem men yes.....HE good for he age :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2007, 10:21:33 AM »
Article above posted by Zeppo mentions Pierre Larrauri Corroy ... I missed it at the time of posting but just yesterday someone brought the player to my attention ... not only is his on-field demanour wicked, but his interviewing style and ease manifest a level of maturity and confidence that's hard to miss.

http://www.goal.com/images/21606_hp.jpg

13 year-old affiliated with Bayern ... Peruvian; born in Italy ...

Time will tell

I recently saw a compilation of video of a player with whom I'm personally familiar. The footage begins with him @ age 3 ... he's now approaching 15 ... the progression alone is compelling as is the age-specific ability ... but the most outstanding thing on the video was his technical skill ... further, there's a relaxed part of the clip in which his Brazilian individual trainer does a trick and then the kid repeats it first time having never seen/performed some of the stuff ... then it turns into a trick challenge back and forth between both of them ... quite impressive ... sort of like a choreographer demonstrating to dancers in one take ... the constant throughout the video is the goalscoring ... perhaps 50 or more of them ...

When I met him at 8 his parents had already been speaking to him about being a professional player. He had the idiosyncratic thing going on as well ... long hair etc ... his look was so completely androgynous most observers didn't know whether he was a phenomenal girl or boy ...

They're from Ukraine and are fully dedicated to their only kid ...he's met some famous Brazilian players along the way ... he's Brazil crazy ... worst case scenario is that this kid will be a very competent collegiate player ... but they're encouraged he can find playing space above this level and will examine that to the end of the horizon ... meanwhile, the kid studies as hard as he practices ...

I shared the video with some oldheads (including the guy who pointed Larrauri out to me who has German lower division playing experience) and they were wowed ...

... as far as reliance on video evaluation generally ... in discussing the composition of his squad and my insistence that we had some secondary school players in T&T that could make the grade ... a head coach once told me that he's reluctant to depend on it, especially in the US college scene because of the uneveness of high school competition ... so level of competition at travelling team/elite play is key re: evaluation ... certainly ManU must receive hundreds of video applicants every year ...
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 10:23:19 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Manchester United vs Sunderland FC
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2007, 10:43:06 AM »
who u with?

i know it have some people here who is support manu like they born & raise in manchester.

Sat Sep 01 09:00AM Pacific
Sat Sep 01 10:00AM Mountain
Sat Sep 01 11:00AM Central
Sat Sep 01 12:00PM Eastern
Length: 2 hr 15 min    LIVE

FOX Soccer Channel (FSC)
English Premier League
Manchester United vs Sunderland

BBC prediction:
The return of Roy Keane to Old Trafford. But he's now had a realisation of what it will take to stay in this division. He's addressed that by bringing in a few new players this week.

I expect Sunderland to battle and scrap as their manager did when he played, but Man United will just have too much quality.

Prediction: 2-0

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: Manchester United vs Trinderland
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2007, 10:44:59 AM »
more like 4-1 man u.i want KJ score.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2007, 10:47:42 AM »
yuh think jones match fit or know de sunderland system man?

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2007, 10:48:08 AM »
who u with?
i know it have some people here who is support manu like they born & raise in manchester.
and if i was a betting man, i would say they supported Crotch and Hengland in de World Cup also :devil:

KJ 1 - 0 ManBoo
signed,
Founder of
MU HA HA

allya want to join? contact Mango Chow :D
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 10:53:10 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2007, 10:58:27 AM »
who u with?

u doh have to live in england or manchester to support a football team from england eh lol, same goes for spain and italy and other countries, so then what u saying is only people born in manchester can support manchester utd and other clubs lol.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 11:00:31 AM by Die.Hard.Warrior »
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2007, 11:04:55 AM »
what time is the game on Saturday?

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2007, 11:06:12 AM »
12 noon T.O. time
I think
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2007, 11:11:42 AM »
12 noon T.O. time
I think

Nice...I will be done work by then

Sunderland 3, Men Utd 0 (Jones, Chopra, C. Ronaldo OG)

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2007, 11:12:57 AM »
12 noon T.O. time
I think

Nice...I will be done work by then

Sunderland 3, Men Utd 0 (Jones, Chopra, C. Ronaldo OG   :rotfl: :rotfl: after he take a swan dive to draw a penalty  :devil: )
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>