June 09, 2024, 09:53:49 AM

Author Topic: Spann surprised at national team recall.  (Read 5961 times)

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Spann surprised at national team recall.
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2008, 02:47:12 PM »
Supa- Like you need an anointing. I see that you were shaking like crazy.

So long as it is Latapy, anything is possible yes  ;). HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2008, 02:54:49 PM »
Anybody realise that we drop down to 102 in the world, and 10th in concacaf, even behind Surinam. Time to wakeup and win big games

Warner and other leaders wait till thing go bad to finally notice the current squad was not that talented.  Bring back Beenhaker's players

How all yuh so my friend? Babalawo, dis is nothing personally directed at you, but also to all de Warner haters. It seem day doh matter what Mr.Warner do, all yuh does still criticise de man. At least for once, leave all de money accusation thing out of all yuh head, and just try and appreciate his efforts nah man, good lawd. Please some of you all try dat and see if all yuh heart might still beat after dat  :(.. HIGHLY BLESSED.

agreed! :beermug:

I find praising Jack for bringing back these players is like when a drunk driver fall asleep at the wheel and bounce down a man on the side of the road, then, when he tie a tournequet around the man leg he get praise for his actions...STUEEPS!!!

No pat on yuh back for doing what you supposed to do in the first place and no praise for facking up a situation then finally trying to set it right.
Maturana shoulda been called these men, and Jack shoulda had all the 2006 WC players steady playing together for the past 2 years so we would not now, be starting our 2010 preperations a month before the 1 match in the next rounds that we almost miss.

Fack Jack.

Ah wouldn't go in to a long and drawn out post fuh dis topic again eh. But Mc, dis is how I look at it, Mr.Warner cud ah stick tuh his guns and doh bring back a damn sole. So it is from dat angle, I really appreciate what he did. His name is Jack Warner, he doh have tuh give in tuh anyone in T&T football, you all know dat right? So wid dat said, I stand firmly wid my original post and I strongly disagree wid your post :beermug: HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2008, 03:32:49 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2008, 03:40:10 PM »
He gave in because d money he plan 2 make he cyah make it wit dat side. U tink if dem fellas was ready he would have discarded dem. If dey was up 2 scratch sure all doh me mum and dem betta dey coulda compete right now dey cyah even spell compete 
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2008, 09:48:26 AM »
How come Spann and Scott Sealy didn't play vs Haiti ? I though they were called.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 09:50:43 AM by Star Child »

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2008, 11:05:55 AM »
How come Spann and Scott Sealy didn't play vs Haiti ? I though they were called.

prob gonna get called back for either of the next 2 games b4 Cuba?   then again  who knows

1]; } ?>