June 04, 2024, 10:32:39 PM

Author Topic: Roy Keane - "Warner's a clown"  (Read 35381 times)

Offline BlackCat

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Roy Keane - "Warner's a clown"
« Reply #150 on: September 12, 2008, 12:44:50 PM »
Found this:

http://ttffonline.com/cms/

"but influential midfielder Dwight Yorke who captained the team in Saturday's 1-1 draw with Guatemala did not travel to Chicago and will not play on Wednesday. Yorke's niggling groin injury as well as an ankle blow received against Guatemala has forced him to miss the encounter and he was scheduled to return to Sunderland on Sunday."

T&T FA have no problems about Dwight coming back and it seems to be a case of Warner interfering.
Maybe worth a complaint to FIFA ha ha!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 12:48:16 PM by BlackCat »

Offline Giggsy's Chestwig

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 12, 2008, 12:46:07 PM »
Found this:

http://ttffonline.com/cms/

"but influential midfielder Dwight Yorke who captained the team in Saturday's 1-1 draw with Guatemala did not travel to Chicago and will not play on Wednesday. Yorke's niggling groin injury as well as an ankle blow received against Guatemala has forced him to miss the encounter and he was scheduled to return to Sunderland on Sunday."

T&T FA have no problems about Dwight coming back and it seems to be a case of Warner interfering.
Maybe worth a complaint to FIFA ha ha!

:rotfl:

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 12, 2008, 12:46:13 PM »
Some men in here rel jokey yes..Dey getting their emotions tie up rel easily..most of us dont like Warner policies..and none of us in here agreed that Yorke did not have input in returning to Sunderland..The title of the thread is about keane calling Warner a clown..yes its funny and our emotions about warner will have most of us bigging up Keane for saying this publicly...but in this industry its the wrong way to play the game by calling the FIFA vice president a clown and still trying to engage in a war with him...Now some man saying FIFA cant do Keane anything cause the FA is the one who can discipline Keane..but FIFA can influence the FA and Warner is one of the higher-ups at FIFA, which means he will make sure and retaliate in a way that will show Keane who is boss...Now allyuh think the FA will sacrifice any good relationship with FIFA for a club coach?..lol..and Keane himself is trying to sound humble by saying Warner should not take this and that to the press, Keane is just as bad in this department....my suggestion to Keane is cool it..know when to pick your battles and who to pick it with because their are men way above you who can indirectly hurt your career....(Now i guess in most forumites eyes am now a JW supporter lol)

I really can't see what on earth Warner can do to effect Keane or his career.  Is he going to bribe referees to disallow Sunderland's goals or something?  Or is he going to send round the boys?

Maybe he is ah "special advisor" in England's FA too. ::)  I never read so much schupidness in my life nah.  People really feel Jack ha all da power jedd?!  

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 12, 2008, 12:47:15 PM »
lol @ West Coast... I now going and look for that photo...

Jack and de "Original Gangsters"
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 12, 2008, 12:48:39 PM »
Some men in here rel jokey yes..Dey getting their emotions tie up rel easily..most of us dont like Warner policies..and none of us in here agreed that Yorke did not have input in returning to Sunderland..The title of the thread is about keane calling Warner a clown..yes its funny and our emotions about warner will have most of us bigging up Keane for saying this publicly...but in this industry its the wrong way to play the game by calling the FIFA vice president a clown and still trying to engage in a war with him...Now some man saying FIFA cant do Keane anything cause the FA is the one who can discipline Keane..but FIFA can influence the FA and Warner is one of the higher-ups at FIFA, which means he will make sure and retaliate in a way that will show Keane who is boss...Now allyuh think the FA will sacrifice any good relationship with FIFA for a club coach?..lol..and Keane himself is trying to sound humble by saying Warner should not take this and that to the press, Keane is just as bad in this department....my suggestion to Keane is cool it..know when to pick your battles and who to pick it with because their are men way above you who can indirectly hurt your career....(Now i guess in most forumites eyes am now a JW supporter lol)

I really can't see what on earth Warner can do to effect Keane or his career.  Is he going to bribe referees to disallow Sunderland's goals or something?  Or is he going to send round the boys?

Maybe he is ah "special advisor" in England's FA too. ::)  I never read so much schupidness in my life nah.  People really feel Jack ha all da power jedd?! 

Yes a FIFA Vice president has alot of power..I know because its Jack Warner its hard for us to swallow but its true...

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 12, 2008, 12:52:53 PM »
Yes a FIFA Vice president has alot of power..I know because its Jack Warner its hard for us to swallow but its true...

Power to do what?!!  What can he do to Keane? What can he do when Dwight got an extension on the condition that he retires from international football?!!  You must not be thinking straight and if you are please offer me something realistic instead of that asinine chain of command example.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 12, 2008, 01:00:20 PM »

Power to do what?!!  What can he do to Keane? What can he do when Dwight got an extension on the condition that he retires from international football?!!  You must not be thinking straight and if you are please offer me something realistic instead of that asinine chain of command example.

dont know why you suing "dwight got an extension on the condition that he retires from football" as part of your debate cause i've said Yorke had input on his return to Sunderland...I am talking about the nature in which Keane respond to Warner...Now if you believe a club coach in a professional football league, (especially in a league that currently wants FIFA on their side for political reasons)can publicly call a FIFA higher up a clown because FIFA cant do him nothing then you and the club coach is being naive....

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2008, 01:04:24 PM »

dont know why you suing "dwight got an extension on the condition that he retires from football" as part of your debate cause i've said Yorke had input on his return to Sunderland...I am talking about the nature in which Keane respond to Warner...Now if you believe a club coach in a professional football league, (especially in a league that currently wants FIFA on their side for political reasons)can publicly call a FIFA higher up a clown because FIFA cant do him nothing then you and the club coach is being naive....

or as pointed out before he just doesn't care, it only matters if you give a toss which neither Keane or the club do.

If the letter was the other way around warner would be shouting blackmail as loud as he could

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 12, 2008, 01:06:32 PM »

So Sando Keane have to just sit back and let Warner insult him and say nothing about it because Warner is the VP FIFA?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #159 on: September 12, 2008, 01:07:28 PM »
Worst case scenairo:

If England do get the world cup, Warner will influence which cities will be host cities.

Don't underestimate the power of absolute power!

Again far-fetched. The host nation puts forward its bid making decisions on where games will be played.

The Stadium of light is one of the newer, better, larger grounds in England. Very unlikely that the FA will prepare a bid leaving out the SoL just to spite Keane.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline BlackCat

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 12, 2008, 01:10:08 PM »
I am talking about the nature in which Keane respond to Warner...Now if you believe a club coach in a professional football league, (especially in a league that currently wants FIFA on their side for political reasons)can publicly call a FIFA higher up a clown because FIFA cant do him nothing then you and the club coach is being naive....

Why do Premier league need Fifa on their side?  More like they need television deals on their side.  If Jack has the power to influence TV stations such as Sky/Setanta then maybe your on to something.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 12, 2008, 01:10:17 PM »

So basically you have no response right?!!  Just as I figured "now if you believe" my ass!!  If you have something legit offer it otherwise stop yuh argumentative bullshit.  Jack have no standing in Sunderland FC business.  He never once wrote out a check to pay Roy Keane salary so he have no say in it.  And though he should have it based on his position he doesn't even have the power of influence in SFC nor the FA's matters.  Why, because none of them are neither afraid of him nor do they have respect for him, and with stunts like that I can understand why.  Jack should be feeling like ah rell insignificant moox right now because he guff up he chess using FIFA letterhead to address Keane in the media and (I doh kno why) musse expected Keane wouldna respond.  He get de exact response he deserved damn jackass!!

Offline BlackCat

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 12, 2008, 01:15:24 PM »
It's heavily raining in the north of England so Wigan -v- Sunderland may get called off.

Looks like Jack's influencing the weather god damn him!

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 12, 2008, 01:16:38 PM »
I am talking about the nature in which Keane respond to Warner...Now if you believe a club coach in a professional football league, (especially in a league that currently wants FIFA on their side for political reasons)can publicly call a FIFA higher up a clown because FIFA cant do him nothing then you and the club coach is being naive....

Why do Premier league need Fifa on their side?  More like they need television deals on their side.  If Jack has the power to influence TV stations such as Sky/Setanta then maybe your on to something.

so u saying the FA does not want FIFA on their side regading WC 2018?

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 12, 2008, 01:17:34 PM »

So basically you have no response right?!!  Just as I figured "now if you believe" my ass!!  If you have something legit offer it otherwise stop yuh argumentative bullshit.  Jack have no standing in Sunderland FC business.  He never once wrote out a check to pay Roy Keane salary so he have no say in it.  And though he should have it based on his position he doesn't even have the power of influence in SFC nor the FA's matters.  Why, because none of them are neither afraid of him nor do they have respect for him, and with stunts like that I can understand why.  Jack should be feeling like ah rell insignificant moox right now because he guff up he chess using FIFA letterhead to address Keane in the media and (I doh kno why) musse expected Keane wouldna respond.  He get de exact response he deserved damn jackass!!

Actually i did answer you..you did not see it cause you quick to call me an ASS lol..

Calm down I do not like JW either..lol

Offline BlackCat

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 12, 2008, 01:20:56 PM »

The FA do need FIFA on their side regarding the World Cup 2018.  But, the Premier league doesn't.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 12, 2008, 01:23:04 PM »
I was not calling you that eh
Jack Warner is who I was reffering too

but to add
maybe he does make a small fraction considering how much money the TnT government has given the TTFF HIM over the years

If Jack doesn't make money off the TTFF what has happened to all the funds that FIFA has allocated to the Federation over the years?  What has happened to broadcast right fees?
Make some kinda sense nuh man.
Kev they HAVE profited.
Yes, you like holiday foods, "of course"
My TTFF myopia was on the local scene...certainly not on the FIFA gravy as you mentioned.
Those broadcast rights were for Concacaf or just TnT?
sometimes I have a hard time to distinguish between his TnT and his Concacaf monies.

Any match played in TnT is TTFF money, not CONCACAF.

Of course Jack claims that the money is shared with all of CONCACAF... as much as I see the sense in that policy, you can still believe that if you want.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 12, 2008, 01:23:07 PM »

The FA do need FIFA on their side regarding the World Cup 2018.  But, the Premier league doesn't.

Thank you for the correction...I meant to say the Fa like i said in my previous posts before this one you've quoted

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 12, 2008, 01:24:14 PM »
It's heavily raining in the north of England so Wigan -v- Sunderland may get called off.

Now u is ah rell clong!! ;D

Sando u in ah mess cause u really din respond to my questions, all you did was float a theory as to my "naivity" if I believe....  I asked specific questions and the retirement from international duty I should correct wasn't a condition of the agreement but a major factor.  Had he not declared retirement he probably wouldn't have been given the extension nor had any potential prospects (as rumored) of having opportunities within SFC after his playing career is concluded.  So as much as Jack want to posture he go only fool ignoramuses as opposed to the actual fans and followers of the game.  And contrary to his letter Keane just endeared himself to many throughout the region by responding to the Jackal!!

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 12, 2008, 01:30:26 PM »
....and ya know what gonna be the end result...
yorke not gonna start in the game or he's going to get a small sweat as a sub.
steupsss...

Keane is a real imps yes...as much as Warner doing what he doing, Keane is move like a spoilt child even since he playing

Question: what do the sunderland fans make of all this?? about Yorke coming back
do they see yorke as a player who should be controlling and directing their midfield like he does for TT?
or do they not even care if he plays or not? just curious about their view on this matter as to how respected and wanted Yorkie is at the club

I know we have a few sunderland posters on the forum...what's your view?

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 12, 2008, 01:31:04 PM »

Black Cat, here is what you have to do.
drive a few solid sticks into the ground all around the Stadium of Light and then get one Blue Glass coloured bottle for each and put a bottle on each stick......that will keep the jumbie jack away :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 01:35:13 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline BlackCat

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 12, 2008, 01:40:22 PM »
do they see yorke as a player who should be controlling and directing their midfield like he does for TT?
or do they not even care if he plays or not? just curious about their view on this matter as to how respected and wanted Yorkie is at the club

The 3 nill thrashing from Man City was caused by no backtracking defensive midfield helping out the defence.  The midfield were just getting lost up front and Man City dominated the centre of the park.  Yorke would have been played instead of Miller if he was fit.  Yorke and Tanio will both get a go in that role on Saturday IMO.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 12, 2008, 01:40:39 PM »
Optimus its useless having to debate with you cause your mind is fixed on the fact that FIFA authorities dont pay Keane salary so they cant influence the body that does pay his salary..which we all know is not true..

Offline BlackCat

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 12, 2008, 01:42:36 PM »

Black Cat, here is what you have to do.
drive a few solid sticks into the ground all around the Stadium of Light and then get one Blue Glass coloured bottle for each and put a bottle on each stick......that will keep the jumbie jack away :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl:  Thats some quality voodoo!

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 12, 2008, 01:44:03 PM »
steupsss...

Keane is a real imps yes...as much as Warner doing what he doing, Keane is move like a spoilt child even since he playing

Question: what do the sunderland fans make of all this?? about Yorke coming back

Dwight will hardly play this season, he got a new contract as reward which is fair enough, Keane is a friend.

I don't think he is even back at the club yet, Keanes was asked how he was and said don't know.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 12, 2008, 01:47:32 PM »
Optimus its useless having to debate with you cause your mind is fixed on the fact that FIFA authorities dont pay Keane salary so they cant influence the body that does pay his salary..which we all know is not true..

Nice try guy, my mind isn't fixed on anything but the fact that you cannot articulate HOW JW can affect RK.  When you do that we can have a discussion, no need for debate.  If I not seeing it enlighten me instead of concluding that I am naive.  But I wasn't expecting you to give any real theories because I realize long time that yuh low on real answers with regard to this specific topic.  No matter how you slice it EPL, SFC, RK etc not concerned with JWs supposed power. The FA may have peripheral interest only because they rather bei in the good books with the governing body but to think JW has anyone shaking or should isn't even laughable it quite frankly is sad.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 12, 2008, 01:51:04 PM »

Nice try guy, my mind isn't fixed on anything but the fact that you cannot articulate HOW JW can affect RK.  When you do that we can have a discussion, no need for debate.  If I not seeing it enlighten me instead of concluding that I am naive.  But I wasn't expecting you to give any real theories because I realize long time that yuh low on real answers with regard to this specific topic.  No matter how you slice it EPL, SFC, RK etc not concerned with JWs supposed power. The FA may have peripheral interest only because they rather bei in the good books with the governing body but to think JW has anyone shaking or should isn't even laughable it quite frankly is sad.

Dude I've explained it before in different posts..In short I said Warner and FiFA has an influence on the FA..which trickes down to clubs and their managers..do you want me to go into detail with that concept again?

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 12, 2008, 01:51:23 PM »
steupsss...

Dwight will hardly play this season, he got a new contract as reward which is fair enough, Keane is a friend.

I don't think he is even back at the club yet, Keanes was asked how he was and said don't know.
I agree is a reward for being friends.  I also think RK kept him on to be a steady qualified EPL veteran presence in the looker room as well as potentially aiming to get him in the coaching ranks.  Now if DY runnin up an dong to friendlies and/ qualifiers then he not serving any purpose to the team, so I can't be upset in the least with RK.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 12, 2008, 01:53:27 PM »

Dude I've explained it before in different posts..In short I said Warner and FiFA has an influence on the FA..which trickes down to clubs and their managers..do you want me to go into detail with that concept again?
Trickle down? Is this that chain of command thing again?!  Sorry if you explained it before, guess I like a few others don't seem to grasp your explanaition.  Carry on!

Offline Pur_Trini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 12, 2008, 01:55:48 PM »
steupsss...

Well I've read the views of the Sunderland fans who post on the Sunderland message boards (readytogo.net).  While Yorkie has his fans, the general consensus is he's past it.  Comments like "He's really not premier league standard anymore, he's got no pace and spends too long on the ball so always gets dispossesed" and "Can't tackle, has no pace and therefore no place anywhere near our first team anymore" are rife.
.........and may God bless our Nation.

1]; } ?>