March 19, 2024, 04:31:39 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Costa Rica Game (06-Jun-2009).  (Read 172360 times)

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: INCE COST COSTA RICA THE WIN
« Reply #960 on: June 06, 2009, 08:38:37 PM »
Your topic is contradicting to what u write yo and i cah be mad at ince cause he had some great games for us recently...

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: June 06, 2009, 08:39:57 PM »
ah feel ince brush bajanscout girl  or slap him up or something because this man relentless with tryin to dis ince.  Must have a reason for this behavior.   wha Ince do to you?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: June 06, 2009, 08:40:37 PM »
I taught was Dog and Lawerence
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #963 on: June 06, 2009, 08:41:57 PM »
is it just me or does it seem like bajanscout getting some backdoor action from this troy marquis?  :devil:

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Costa Rica Game (06-Jun-2009).
« Reply #964 on: June 06, 2009, 08:59:58 PM »
El salvador just beat mexico 2-1. boy ah real mad @ scotty and trent noel for throwing away dem sitters dread!!! :'(
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: June 06, 2009, 09:06:45 PM »
:rotfl:D MAN SLOW D MAN IS SHIT START JAN MICAEL OR BRING BACK KELVIN JACK AND TROY MARQUIS

u was not the say one who say troy marquis not playing stop playing ball?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: June 06, 2009, 09:07:50 PM »
imps is shit ..start jan michael ,wat good game us game he play shit elsalvador y u think he never start when beenie was in power......and he was mad i see y hes rel shit :rotfl:
bajanscout

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: June 06, 2009, 09:08:36 PM »
IF YUH FAIL TO PREPARE, THEN PREPARE TUH FAIL!! SEPTEMBER 2006 TUH THE PRESENT!

JACK WARNER JUST STARTED TUH PREPARE ON APRIL 8TH 2009! WHAT YUH EXPECT! SUCCESS??
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 09:15:31 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: June 06, 2009, 09:09:41 PM »
WE BEATING MEXICO! ;D :devil:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: June 06, 2009, 09:12:40 PM »

LOUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

If u did not spend so much time hatin on Wim yuh boi Roberts might have been in d squad 2day. At least BM does back he side through and through.

LOUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline blurpleen3630

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: June 06, 2009, 09:21:19 PM »
i felt like dah game had sum high points n plenty low i en wah dwell on it too much cau i tink evryting done said already all i could study now is d team for 2014 ..what young players we have to pick up d torch???.
and i was real flippin dissapointed in dah fat rasta one up top (well from wey i was sitting he wasnt lookin no buff jus fat).. number 15 i eh war say he name n i dor understand y he was rolling he pants up like dat it look chupid.. but dem costa rican players young and quick n it really didn look like we coulda keep up for dat 90 minutes..carlos was ripping in dah first half i really tought dah woulda propel d team to ah win buh me er kno wat again we need nah...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: June 06, 2009, 09:37:32 PM »

If u did not spend so much time hatin on Wim yuh boi Roberts might have been in d squad 2day. At least BM does back he side through and through.

You could sttuueepps  all yuh want!!!! till yuh lips fall off. iz ah pragmatice. if yuh fail to prepare prepare tuh fail. i not on big mag. is jack warner i on right through!! is jack who did all in his power tuh sabotage the team!! he's ah forkin dunce and you and every one wid ah brain know dat!!

the man humbug we team from since september 2006 until april 8th 2009, almost three yrs wasted, from the blacklist , tuh fighting wid roger boynes and gary hunt, tuh selecting players he likes, tuh keeping ah clueless coach on board even though the man was evidently lacking!

when we failed tuh make it to the gold cup, that shoulda been the last straw, but no, he countinued tuh use this clueless coach despite all the evidence, so what yuh want me to do, act like we could beat anyone in concacaf.

we barely won ah game in the last gold cup! so what the fack change. life doh reward bullshyte wid success lady! rather it's the other way around.

i real sorry for the boys, they gave their all. poor latas, he did an amazing job. for the ist time in 3 yrs we looked organized.

it's gonna take a miracle tuh qualify for SA 2010. i just hope what ever happens , the joker keep on latas so he could work wid the yutes and develope them onto ah fighting force, and he could also help raise the level of the game on the island and develope the league.

but you self know we failed to prepare! so wait! you want me to be optimistic in the mids of all that anarchy, from the blacklist tuh pancho and all that went on in between? do i look mad to you?

BTW , i liked WIM! so stop saying that i was hating on HIM! for the last forkin time, it was not me!! i think yuh mixing me up wid fishes and true trini!

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: June 06, 2009, 09:51:36 PM »
WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 09:53:14 PM by Peter »

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: June 06, 2009, 09:52:21 PM »
Well....4 in de middle.....no defensive midfielder......dog and tallest in de back.....allyuh know de result. I eh feeling to vent like everybody else nah.....all ah we is coaches. How men reach dat level of football and eh know bout marking is amazing to me.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: June 06, 2009, 09:54:56 PM »
Well....4 in de middle.....no defensive midfielder......dog and tallest in de back.....allyuh know de result. I eh feeling to vent like everybody else nah.....all ah we is coaches. How men reach dat level of football and eh know bout marking is amazing to me.

No defensive midfielders?  We play with three of them in the first half.  Yorke, Silvio Spann and Trent Noel.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #975 on: June 06, 2009, 09:57:22 PM »
Technically we had three in the middle Yorke Spann and Noel. We played with one winger for the entire game.
The problem with the back 2 right now is Tallest... but who can replace him. It easier to replace dog Nobody show that they can play the front stopper yet. Even Thomas does  play behind Tallest when he play.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: June 06, 2009, 10:01:31 PM »

No defensive midfielders?  We play with three of them in the first half.  Yorke, Silvio Spann and Trent Noel.

Effective defensive midfielders. Why yuh feel spann does be getting cuss consistently so? Defending eh he strong point. Allyuh expect yorke to do all dat dog work in de middle? And if noel was de defensive midfielder....how he was drifting more to de left? And explain to me..given the personel that played...why birchall sit on the bench? De midfield was non existant. It expose an already pitful and prone to leaking defence. We done does be under tribulation with 5 in de middle and 2 deep to protect the defence.....we gone with 4 in de middle.....two central..who cyar bring deyself to tackle. Look how much through balls get played behind carlos back cuz he was pushing up trying to give an outlet..and how much get played behind and around Dog cuz he cyar handle de pace. Buh...ize not no coach..ize jus somebody with internet access.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: June 06, 2009, 10:14:50 PM »

Effective defensive midfielders. Why yuh feel spann does be getting cuss consistently so? Defending eh he strong point. Allyuh expect yorke to do all dat dog work in de middle? And if noel was de defensive midfielder....how he was drifting more to de left? And explain to me..given the personel that played...why birchall sit on the bench? De midfield was non existant. It expose an already pitful and prone to leaking defence. We done does be under tribulation with 5 in de middle and 2 deep to protect the defence.....we gone with 4 in de middle.....two central..who cyar bring deyself to tackle. Look how much through balls get played behind carlos back cuz he was pushing up trying to give an outlet..and how much get played behind and around Dog cuz he cyar handle de pace. Buh...ize not no coach..ize jus somebody with internet access.
Have to see the game again to see all them through balls you talking bout...no instant replay in the stadium  ;D

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: June 06, 2009, 10:26:43 PM »
no. is Jack Warner fault  >:(

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: June 06, 2009, 10:31:46 PM »
Technically we had three in the middle Yorke Spann and Noel. We played with one winger for the entire game.
The problem with the back 2 right now is Tallest... but who can replace him. It easier to replace dog Nobody show that they can play the front stopper yet. Even Thomas does  play behind Tallest when he play.

We really need more wing play. It should be carlos on the right, colin samuel on the left. when the costa ricans started packing up their goalmouth with players in the 2nd half, we needed wingplay to get behind them, but we didn't have it so we couldn't fashion any chances.

though there are many places to improve, this is the best I've seen the team play since the world cup. the fellas can hold their heads up. Carlos was the best player by far. Our midfielders played well in the first half.

Yorke played ok. silvio spann and trent noel were very good, i was very impressed by them attacking wise- not defensively. We need to pack our box more when the costa ricans are attacking, men need to run back. replace marvin andrews with keyeno thomas.

I think latapy made a mistake taking off all our midfielders in the second half, because we couldn't build play and make chances like before, but overall latapy did a great job putting together this team. i have a feeling he will prove to be a top manager.

kenwyne and scotland combined well for good portions of the first half. that looks promising. on another day i think scotland would have scored a few, it just wasn't his day.

About cornell glenn and baptiste, i'm still not sure. we need to see baptiste play in at least a decent international friendly. cornell glenn is and enigma, he's exceptionally fast and skilled, but doesn't play with a great awareness of what's going on around him and his decision making in many instances is questionable. if the team's defence is crowded, he tends to run head on and lose the ball many times, but he's so skilled i'm sure there's some way we can put him in the mix- or maybe not. cornell glenn and kenwyne jones??  looking forward to daryl roberts coming back too.

In the end we have many skilled players, but it's just about finding the best team, and i think latas came damn close to that today.

1) wingplay and crosses into the box- left colin samuel, right carlos edwards
2)I feel highland can replace yorke for the 2nd half of games
3) keon daniel can be used behind the strikers as a playmaker, his freekicks are an added bonus that
4)we need to hussle whichever opposing player has the ball, like we were doing at the start, but for the whole match. this forces errors, like we saw at the start when the costa ricans constanly lost the ball and couldn't build plays

keep you heads up fellas, you all played honourably( even withstanding the defensive errors), and the same for you latas- you did honourably.

BTW...-
WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.WE BEATING MEXICO IN AZTECA.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 10:34:58 PM by Peter »

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: June 07, 2009, 02:37:53 AM »
We gorn thru.  not sure why we even bother

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: June 07, 2009, 04:42:11 AM »
if we had taken our chances,  then we would not have had any reason to play 433 with   a very tired man in midfield(yorke). i believe after we equalised we should have gone back to what was working. yes it  was working or one winger  and hustling Costa Rica in the middle of the field provided us with many chance in the 1st half. poor positional awareness in our defensive 18 yard cost us that game. i am saying if the old guys not doing much different from the younger guys, then lets play the younger guys

all 3 of costa rica's goal game from crosses, where our defenders were ball watching ,standing close to an opponent but not marking them.

i will be looking at yorke closely against mexico. if his legs gone by 60 mins again, then i really thinks he needs to be honest to himself.   yorkie dont  worry trent show that he can step up to d task
and another thing though, dribbling is a big big thing in our country but outside ah edwards no  other player seems to be able to take on a player and beat them.

all that said ,we are not as bad as some may think
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 04:45:28 AM by freakazoid »
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: June 07, 2009, 05:59:42 AM »

Give me ah chance as a stopper back dey. I will do better than lawrence.  >:(
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: June 07, 2009, 07:18:14 AM »
Anybody else yesterday thought that the referee called the game in our favour?  To me it seemed that anything that was 50-50 he called in our favour.  Usually in most of the games we play the calls always seem to go against us.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: June 07, 2009, 07:45:05 AM »
yup the refree was really 4 us, ppl who was sitting around me noticed that 2
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: June 07, 2009, 07:49:48 AM »
Anybody else yesterday thought that the referee called the game in our favour?  To me it seemed that anything that was 50-50 he called in our favour.  Usually in most of the games we play the calls always seem to go against us.

Yes I! Tha ref was tryna give we de game boi. Weh he from? But them fool and them didn't take advantage.  ::) He must be have Trini blood or some ting.  ;D
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #986 on: June 07, 2009, 07:57:45 AM »

Yes I! Tha ref was tryna give we de game boi. Weh he from? But them fool and them didn't take advantage.  ::) He must be have Trini blood or some ting.  ;D
Jamaican. Who say alla dem hate we?

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: June 07, 2009, 08:00:19 AM »
This was always going to be a difficult game for us, Latapy put together a good team and our form looked great, defensive lapses remain to be our achilles heal but I was pleased with our all out attacking. Had Latas been in charge after the EL SAL game things might be different now. Not sure if our campaign is completely over but we have to give it our all for the remaining games

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: June 07, 2009, 08:04:39 AM »

You could sttuueepps  all yuh want!!!! till yuh lips fall off. iz ah pragmatice. if yuh fail to prepare prepare tuh fail. i not on big mag. is jack warner i on right through!! is jack who did all in his power tuh sabotage the team!! he's ah forkin dunce and you and every one wid ah brain know dat!!

the man humbug we team from since september 2006 until april 8th 2009, almost three yrs wasted, from the blacklist , tuh fighting wid roger boynes and gary hunt, tuh selecting players he likes, tuh keeping ah clueless coach on board even though the man was evidently lacking!

when we failed tuh make it to the gold cup, that shoulda been the last straw, but no, he countinued tuh use this clueless coach despite all the evidence, so what yuh want me to do, act like we could beat anyone in concacaf.

we barely won ah game in the last gold cup! so what the fack change. life doh reward bullshyte wid success lady! rather it's the other way around.

i real sorry for the boys, they gave their all. poor latas, he did an amazing job. for the ist time in 3 yrs we looked organized.

it's gonna take a miracle tuh qualify for SA 2010. i just hope what ever happens , the joker keep on latas so he could work wid the yutes and develope them onto ah fighting force, and he could also help raise the level of the game on the island and develope the league.

but you self know we failed to prepare! so wait! you want me to be optimistic in the mids of all that anarchy, from the blacklist tuh pancho and all that went on in between? do i look mad to you?

BTW , i liked WIM! so stop saying that i was hating on HIM! for the last forkin time, it was not me!! i think yuh mixing me up wid fishes and true trini!

Please highlight the post where u indicated that u were in favour of Wim. I must b gettin amnesia but I remember u sayin that he should b replaced. So until u show me different I will continue to say that u were against Wim.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: June 07, 2009, 08:06:52 AM »

Jamaican. Who say alla dem hate we?

Well if it was ah swineflu we wudda loose by like 5.

1]; } ?>