May 23, 2024, 12:12:15 AM

Author Topic: Brownsugar... come here  (Read 7447 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: Brownsugar... come here
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2009, 07:34:23 AM »
plenty sweet woman in tobago?!?

allyuh need to define sweet.
Wham yuh need photos, sweet is sweet accross the board, bago have some real tip top daughters duke!

i was on my way back from trini in 05  and get bumped on a stand by flight, so i spend the weekend in piarco trying tuh get ah flight tuh JFK, but too no avail, every flight was booked tuh capacity, so i had tuh wait until my original flight date tuh ride out , but the bright side was the bago girls that i met every day who was on their back home.

boy! talk bout form! i nearly lose it. my first serious relationship was with a girl from tobago, she was real nice and suportive, and talk bout sweet.

doh take we word for it, take ah trip and see for yuh self.

i have tuh run, bizzare foods is on the travel channel now and it's on T&T.       positive.
they real beatin that episode with trinidad and tobago.zimmern love de bake and shark.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2009, 09:45:10 AM »
lol..

i've already seen what constitutes your definition of sweet.. so i'm really not surprised at your lax standards.  :P

fact is, per capita bago have nothing on Trinidad.. sure yuh go find ah couple here and there in de mix, but most things yuh see on the sister isle that don't go by the name of brownsugar ;) probably came across from T&T on the morning flight.

try visiting again in low season.

Fella you's nutten but ah li'l boy masquerading in grown man clothes... the only reference you would have as to my taste would be my gyul, and if yuh really did find she "lax" or lacking yuh coulda tell so yuh she face yuhself instead ah trying tuh throw talk about she online after de fact.  But coming from you that kinda maccomeh man vibes really not surprising.

Yuh further showing yuh panty by trying tuh make this into some kinda competition between Trini woman and women from Tobago... real li'l boy thing.  Yuh coulda juss hush yuh ass and play wid yuh marbles on de sidelines same way and let de adults continue de discussion.

excuse me?!

why you assume i talking about yuh gyul? i was actually referring to a passing comment you made on some photos posted on this forum, but is like something fall in yuh garden. look how easy yuh take that bait, yuh damn jackass... :rotfl:

you is ah big 40 yr old goat that does act like a lil hen on this forum every day of the week, but yuh want to come and tell me bout lil boy?? look eh.. fix yuh friggin mirror or buy yuhself a new one.

yuh post yuh thread, i post my opinion and then you decide yuh want to throw talk for me.. and now yuh crying like a lil bitch because i put yuh over de extra cover fence?

look fellah, outside with you yes.

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2009, 10:15:54 AM »
Jes beware of de left hand dumpling.

Yeah... ah stay way from dem tings while dey.  Only dumpling ah eat was Miss Jean own in Storebay... and some boss pineapple chow from de dougla trini 'oman down de steps.

DAT PINEAPPLE REAL LASH FOR TRUTE!!!!!
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2009, 10:18:39 AM »
"all them Tobago gyal,
Sweet, sweet, sweet like a butter ball" (ah think is butter ball he say in de song)
 :D
tick tick tick, like ah New Sponge Ball ;D :D
http://www.mspot.com/song/The+Mighty+Sparrow/WMG054645165266-1-10/Tobago+Girl
keep sliding till ya hear those words ;)

aaaaahhhh Thanks West Coast....and ah know Butter Ball was some where in the song....
"All dem Tobago gyal
nice and round like a butter ball"....ah get de lines mix up....
Sparrow!!!!!
he did kno he 'Oman
 :D

as you say that
ya might see Capo over there jez now ;D ;D
tobago is really ah paradise compared to trini.

I TOTALLY AGREE...now watching pics from my lil Carnival Escape and ah dying to go back...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2009, 10:48:16 AM »
excuse me?!

why you assume i talking about yuh gyul? i was actually referring to a passing comment you made on some photos posted on this forum, but is like something fall in yuh garden. look how easy yuh take that bait, yuh damn jackass... :rotfl:

you is ah big 40 yr old goat that does act like a lil hen on this forum every day of the week, but yuh want to come and tell me bout lil boy?? look eh.. fix yuh friggin mirror or buy yuhself a new one.

yuh post yuh thread, i post my opinion and then you decide yuh want to throw talk for me.. and now yuh crying like a lil bitch because i put yuh over de extra cover fence?

look fellah, outside with you yes.

Now is "a passing comment" made on some mysterious photo is yuh excuse... yuh getting more pathetic with each post.  And ah bet if challenged tuh find this passing comment yuh can't produce it, since other than posting pics of the Cuban volleyball players I never bother comment on any ah dem pictures.  Yuh trying hard and failing like de li'l fassyhole imps yuh is. 

Yuh musse also confusing fuh de man riding yuh mother last night since I nowhere close tuh 40, but yuh fascination with my personal information remains flattering.  Seems like not only need a woman in yuh life (or a man), seems like yuh need a life period, something to better occupy yuh time.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2009, 10:49:47 AM »

She get mih so hook it make mih go and buy ah pineapple yes... ah going and try mih hand in ah couple day  ;D

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2009, 10:57:32 AM »

She get mih so hook it make mih go and buy ah pineapple yes... ah going and try mih hand in ah couple day  ;D

Side note . The RUM boys invent pineapple and orange chow in a panorama semis in the north stand about 15yrs ago.

Republic United Movement.
We were the posse with the coffin cooler.

We were supposed to have green mango and pomcythere but the man who was supposed to bring the mangoes and pomcythere start to drink 7 in de morning an never make it so we had oranges and some chop up pineapple for a salad and the rest is history.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2009, 10:59:06 AM »

i watch her make it...level shadon beni, salt, black pepper and hot pepper...and of course pineapple! man that was the best $5 of my whole trip yes!!!

*sigh*....i need to go back soon yes!

Pineapple Chow and Ms. Jean Crab and Dumpling....who cares about being allergic to crab!!!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2009, 11:35:46 AM »
Ah find de curry was lacking ah li'l bit... yellow more dan green and ah li'l watery.  De crab was kinda hairy too... ah shudder to think whey she find dem  :rotfl:

But all in all it was decent.

De pineapple chow was mih first foray... didn't know 'bout dat when ah was growing up in TnT, but I'z ah man love pineapple and love ah chow... so perfect culinary storm dey.  De somebody just grind ah whole set ah cilantro (or maybe she sneak some authentic shadon beni past customs, I eh know)... de first batch she make di'n last too long, although ah barely get any.  I might have tuh hide mine on de roof when ah try it.

------

Fishs... dai'z ah good story if true man, man was telling mih about pineapple chow on dey bake and shark and ting... now ah know, it boss fuh true.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2009, 12:00:31 PM »
 Is true breds , the thing is we were so.. well let mih jus say the taste buds were well seasoned when we made it , that is people who we normally meet that ask us for it again the following year like if was some kind ah secret recipe.
Then the thing spread.
It could be that somebody was doing it before but for  about 40 odd people was a first for them.

Actually ah jus remember in Arouca had a lime that used to make ah green paw paw chow.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2009, 12:04:10 PM »
ah chennette chow does cut good too.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2009, 12:43:52 PM »
Ah find de curry was lacking ah li'l bit... yellow more dan green and ah li'l watery.  De crab was kinda hairy too... ah shudder to think whey she find dem  :rotfl:

But all in all it was decent.

:rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2009, 12:52:19 PM »
ah chennette chow does cut good too.

portugal chow...apple chow...guava chow...any kinda chow yes!!!! i eating it!!!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 11, 2009, 04:49:56 PM »
The two best young ladies I've ever met is from Bago. They really sweet.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 11, 2009, 04:57:52 PM »

Nah it have. Jus a good bit of dem does get export to trinidad too.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2009, 05:39:29 PM »
all yuh late wid de pineapple chow.
There was a big ro-ro on another forum over how to make the different chows years ago. Men get beat up and deported over it!
I made a pineapple one and mister, who never tasted a chow before akse me to marry he again oui.  :D

The problem with over here in Icebox Land is that the fruit we get taste like they walked up the road from Costa Rica and get stop at every border crossing. By the time we get it in the 'Exotic" section of the grocery store, the fruitiness has been stripped searched out of it.

But...now ah dribbling...steupse

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2009, 05:41:04 PM »
i feel is because they pick those fruit green and when they reach up here they are force ripe...no flavour atall
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2009, 05:42:43 PM »
and to add calpet to boof, they charging you as if is caviar...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2009, 05:48:34 PM »
There was a big ro-ro on another forum over how to make the different chows years ago. Men get beat up and deported over it!
I made a pineapple one and mister, who never tasted a chow before akse me to marry he again oui.  :D

The problem with over here in Icebox Land is that the fruit we get taste like they walked up the road from Costa Rica and get stop at every border crossing. By the time we get it in the 'Exotic" section of the grocery store, the fruitiness has been stripped searched out of it.

struuuuuuups

...allyuh could show off eh?  ::)

At least my pineapple fresh off Dole and dem Hawaiian plantation... de fruitiness geh greenlighted at de border crossing  :D

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2009, 06:27:55 PM »

Thank you Dutty and Elan....

Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2009, 06:32:48 PM »
Que?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2009, 06:34:37 PM »

struuuuuuups

...allyuh could show off eh?  ::)

At least my pineapple fresh off Dole and dem Hawaiian plantation... de fruitiness geh greenlighted at de border crossing  :D

no boy de illegal fruit taste better. Tell yuh frens to chook two in dey grip to bring up fuh yuh.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2009, 06:48:30 PM »

Buh wha de morocoy is dis....

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2009, 06:56:13 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Ah sorry Burbon...forgive mih ah tired....ah goin in mih bed now, now..... :rotfl:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2009, 06:58:23 PM »
no boy de illegal fruit taste better. Tell yuh frens to chook two in dey grip to bring up fuh yuh.

As an officer of de court I cannot condone nor encourage any acts that directly contravene the stated laws of the land.

Yuh think if dey wrap it up in two granny nightie dey could slip it past de po po?

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2009, 07:06:39 PM »

As an officer of de court I cannot condone nor encourage any acts that directly contravene the stated laws of the land.

Yuh think if dey wrap it up in two granny nightie dey could slip it past de po po?

I'm so sorry to even think of trying to encourage you to commit such a contravention.

Yuh ole teef

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2009, 07:11:38 PM »
I'm so sorry to even think of trying to encourage you to commit such a contravention.

Yuh ole teef

I'm glad we see eye to eye...

so dat mean yes, right? lol

Offline Queen Macoomeh

• Hero Warrior
  • come closer dahlin...
    • View Profile
    • See Nen Nen News
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2009, 05:24:30 PM »

Yuh ole teef

I'm glad we see eye to eye...

so dat mean yes, right? lol

Think it merely a passing moment of insanity rather than my usual full frontal body slam into the abyss only Poe and Nietzsche have known.

oh goode and when yuh get it, FedEx some here nuh. Ah fed up try to explain to people what it should tase like.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2009, 05:43:44 PM »
ya know
I was wondering if it was only me that was stumped ;D
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>