June 04, 2024, 02:58:20 PM

Author Topic: Kamla Persad-Bissessar Thread.  (Read 207868 times)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Kamla Persad-Bissessar first 100-days.
« Reply #150 on: June 13, 2010, 10:04:55 AM »
Interesting.

Treasury in a mess...so citizens giving suggestions on what they want in the budget.

Lets see how this goes.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 13, 2010, 10:10:57 AM »
This statement doesn't even offer an explanation as to how Jack Warner is in breach of the Codes of Conduct or Ethics.  It states that public officials should divest themselves of private interests... what that mean exactly?  They need to speak with clarity and specify how his private interests as a FIFA Exec affects his public duties.  Travel and time committments I can see... if that's the case then they need to come right out and say so, not leave it up to speculation.

Thank you sir!

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #152 on: June 13, 2010, 06:12:41 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RzXuI0N9Pow" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RzXuI0N9Pow</a>

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 14, 2010, 11:50:04 PM »
DEFIANCE
Land grab continues: squatters say they're too poor

Richard Charan
Tuesday, June 15th 2010

Citizens continued to build on State property at Cashew Gardens, Longdenville, yesterday, despite Housing and Environment Minister Dr Roodal Moonilal’s statement that the new administration would deal with squatters involved in illegal construction.

People were seen chopping down cashew trees and clearing brush, and others were observed putting up single-room shacks along a dirt track. The situation has been described as a ’land grab’ by bona fide residents of the area, who said hundreds of people began moving into the village last week and staking claim to land.

The new arrivals said they were building homes based on the campaign promise of Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar that no squatter would be evicted. The squatters said they were too poor to afford State housing. Residents, however, said many of the ’squatters’ owned cars and properties elsewhere.

Persad-Bissessar said during a public meeting in the build-up to the May 24 general election in Gasparillo last month that the People’s Partnership administration would not allow the Lands Settlement Agency (LSA), a department of the Housing Ministry, to arbitrarily demolish and evict squatters. (I remember cuz I was there  ;D)

Persad-Bissessar said then that she, in her capacity as an attorney, had successfully filed an injunction to prevent scores of squatters from being evicted from lands in her Siparia constituency.

The current land-grab has angered some citizens, who say the State is allowing lawlessness by not acting quickly and decisively against the squatters.

Moonilal said on Sunday that it would be left to the Commissioner of State lands to resolve the issue of squatting on State lands while Food Production Minister Vasant Bharath said squatters would be given the chance to dismantle their homes.

On Saturday, Persad-Bissessar said Government would assist in the regularisation process of persons squatting on State lands, but urged people not to build on State lands. None of the newly-built squatting homes were dismantled yesterday.

Cashew Gardens was a development overseen by the United National Congress government and 60 lots, costing $25,000 a lot, were given out seven years ago. Many of the lots were never developed by the owners.

In one area of Cashew Gardens, caution tape was placed around an area of land with a sign stating ’agricultural property’.

Police officers or LSA officials were not seen in the Cashew Gardens area yesterday, said residents who claimed that their new neighbours, some of them members of a religious organisation, had made death threats against people reporting the issue to media and police.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 14, 2010, 11:56:25 PM »
DEFIANCE
Land grab continues: squatters say they're too poor

Richard Charan
Tuesday, June 15th 2010

Citizens continued to build on State property at Cashew Gardens, Longdenville, yesterday, despite Housing and Environment Minister Dr Roodal Moonilal’s statement that the new administration would deal with squatters involved in illegal construction.

People were seen chopping down cashew trees and clearing brush, and others were observed putting up single-room shacks along a dirt track. The situation has been described as a ’land grab’ by bona fide residents of the area, who said hundreds of people began moving into the village last week and staking claim to land.

The new arrivals said they were building homes based on the campaign promise of Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar that no squatter would be evicted. The squatters said they were too poor to afford State housing. Residents, however, said many of the ’squatters’ owned cars and properties elsewhere.

Persad-Bissessar said during a public meeting in the build-up to the May 24 general election in Gasparillo last month that the People’s Partnership administration would not allow the Lands Settlement Agency (LSA), a department of the Housing Ministry, to arbitrarily demolish and evict squatters. (I remember cuz I was there  ;D)

Persad-Bissessar said then that she, in her capacity as an attorney, had successfully filed an injunction to prevent scores of squatters from being evicted from lands in her Siparia constituency.

The current land-grab has angered some citizens, who say the State is allowing lawlessness by not acting quickly and decisively against the squatters.

Moonilal said on Sunday that it would be left to the Commissioner of State lands to resolve the issue of squatting on State lands while Food Production Minister Vasant Bharath said squatters would be given the chance to dismantle their homes.

On Saturday, Persad-Bissessar said Government would assist in the regularisation process of persons squatting on State lands, but urged people not to build on State lands. None of the newly-built squatting homes were dismantled yesterday.

Cashew Gardens was a development overseen by the United National Congress government and 60 lots, costing $25,000 a lot, were given out seven years ago. Many of the lots were never developed by the owners.

In one area of Cashew Gardens, caution tape was placed around an area of land with a sign stating ’agricultural property’.

Police officers or LSA officials were not seen in the Cashew Gardens area yesterday, said residents who claimed that their new neighbours, some of them members of a religious organisation, had made death threats against people reporting the issue to media and police.

Is real ting goin on in Cashew Gdns. Yuh make yuh bed...
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 17, 2010, 04:00:26 PM »
Kamla lets Jack Warner keep both jobs as M.O. Works and Fifa VP.   Any surprise here?

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 17, 2010, 04:36:19 PM »

Is how many different Cabinet members it take to address this issue?  Shouldn't the government be speaking with one voice on this matter?  As for the issue itself, this is a slap in the face of every citizen of TnT, not only because some ah we work hard to PAY for what we have, but also because that is STATE land, the land belongs to the public, these squatters can't be allowed to put deyself above everybody else and juss huff it juss so.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #157 on: June 17, 2010, 07:19:46 PM »
Trinidad is place where lawlessness is justified by poverty. This government's position on this is pathetic.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 17, 2010, 08:14:05 PM »
Kamla lets Jack Warner keep both jobs as M.O. Works and Fifa VP.   Any surprise here?

nope
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 17, 2010, 08:15:14 PM »

I am shock out of my mind. Neva saw this coming.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

truetrini

« Reply #160 on: June 17, 2010, 09:19:55 PM »
So what allyuh trying to say?  Kamla is the Project Manager and Jack is the Prime Minister?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 18, 2010, 04:12:55 AM »
The only thing I hate about Kamala victory is Jack Warner and MAYBE Anand Ramlogan, he kinda suspicious and look like another Ramesh Maharaj in the making.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 18, 2010, 06:09:39 AM »
The only thing I hate about Kamala victory is Jack Warner and MAYBE Anand Ramlogan, he kinda suspicious and look like another Ramesh Maharaj in the making.

When u figure out dat d AG suspicious b4 or after u figured out dat Manning and I was sweating up d sheets while Hazel was in d HYATT.

Dis from a man who would not even join a chatoom discussion 2 c what could be done bout d suspicious fella.

LOUDESTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF STEUPSSSSSSSSSSS. Typical foreign base Trini who knows more about what going on here than we who living here and not 2 mention wukin in d Public Service.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 18, 2010, 06:32:57 AM »

When u figure out dat d AG suspicious b4 or after u figured out dat Manning and I was sweating up d sheets while Hazel was in d HYATT.

Dis from a man who would not even join a chatoom discussion 2 c what could be done bout d suspicious fella.

LOUDESTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF STEUPSSSSSSSSSSS. Typical foreign base Trini who knows more about what going on here than we who living here and not 2 mention wukin in d Public Service.

Whole day you keep chatoom discussions and not one ass coming out of it, just running up yuh dam mouth all day like some bagga cat.

Yes, de foreign Trinis know more that is why we left flicking Trini, because is ah bunch ah asshole running de country and screwing they own people who by de way, cant stand up for themselves and only begging de foreign Trinis for help in de  discussion rooms.

Look a foreign Trini site yuh on whole day, why yuh doh go and post on de local Trini site like de pro league one, steups, you and yuh typical PNM ole creole mentality, quick quick to judge and only gossiping.

PS: So yuh woking Public Service, no wonder yuh like Manning, he give yuh unlimited 10-days, now yuh job unsecure with a new Gov.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 06:36:37 AM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 18, 2010, 06:41:15 AM »

Whole day you keep chatoom discussions and not one ass coming out of it, just running up yuh dam mouth all day like some bagga cat.

Yes, de foreign Trinis know more that is why we left flicking Trini, because is ah bunch ah asshole running de country and screwing they own people who by de way, cant stand up for themselves and only begging de foreign Trinis for help in de  discussion rooms.

Look a foreign Trini site yuh on whole day, why yuh doh go and post on de local Trini site like de pro league one, steups, you and yuh typical PNM ole creole mentality, quick quick to judge and only gossiping.

PS: Yuh woking Public Service, no wonder yuh like Manning, he give yuh unlimited 10-days, now yuh job unsecure.

Well u c some ah we decide 2 stay and make a difference and not fly d coop. As 4 making a contribution what contribution u makin as I said u cyah even join a chat room discussion but I gossiping when I post I post what I know is d truth. I doh come here and spread rumours. For your lil education I have said many time that the only party I ever supported is NAR ME EH NO PNM CREOLE. Educate yuhself and learn what d word creole mean so next time u can use it in the correck context.

Nah my URP job secure I iz d foreman.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #165 on: June 18, 2010, 11:00:11 AM »

Yes, de foreign Trinis know more that is why we left flicking Trini,because is ah bunch ah asshole running de country and screwing they own people who by de way,
cant stand up for themselves and only begging de foreign Trinis for help in de  discussion rooms.

PS: So yuh woking Public Service, no wonder yuh like Manning, he give yuh unlimited 10-days, now yuh job unsecure with a new Gov.
Care to elaborate ?

I thought people leave because they had more opportunities outside. I din know it was because they know more than me. Most people frustrated with how things going, have opportunities to leave and still stay.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 18, 2010, 03:48:31 PM »
Sharpen your political cutlassed my friend, Local Government elections is to be held on the 26th of July...Strap up and prepare for the ride.....AGAIN...!!!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 19, 2010, 12:36:17 PM »
Squatters' shacks torn down
Gyasi Gonzales gyasi.gonzales@trinidadexpress.com
Saturday, June 19th 2010

THE STATE flexed its muscles yesterday, breaking down scores of squatter houses recently erected at Cashew Gardens, Longdenville, Chaguanas.

Squatters began claiming tracts of land since last week, citing that People’s Partnership politicians had promised lands for the homeless while they were on the hustings.

Housing and Environment Minister Dr Roodal Moonilal, however, advised them to stop the construction since it was illegal. He also told the squatters the issue would be dealt with, as squatting would not be tolerated.

Around 2.15 p.m. yesterday, a demolition crew arrived at Cashew Gardens along with officers of the Guard and Emergency Branch, Central Division Task Force, Regiment and officers from a private security firm-Smartt Security.

None of the police or soldiers present, who were heavily armed, were involved in actual breaking down of the small huts.

Armed with sledgehammers, crowbars and shovels, the crew began dismantling the small wooden and galvanize houses. Their action was met by defiance, verbal abuse and tears from those who had put up the homes.

’Why my children must suffer,’ said 25-year-old Stacy Ann-Marrasse as the crew began tearing down her hut.

Days earlier, Marasse’s little hut, which was erected the week before, contained a bed, couch, stove, windows and the floor was laid with vinyl. There was no electricity leading to the house but there was a refrigerator and a microwave, all of which she was told to remove or else it would be part of the rubble.

She held court with reporters just before the sledgehammers began pounding down her house, stating, ’They (the People’s Partnership Government) supposed to be making a brighter way for the people. She (Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar) said we will rise but she mean we will fall. Why we children must suffer?’

Her hut was soon no more.

Chief among those protesting the demolition was Selwyn ’Robocop’ Alexis. He too claimed land, about five acres, stating that he was going to use it for agriculture to get errant youths out of a life of crime and into farming. He too was not spared yesterday, with his little camp being among the first structures to be ripped down. Alexis, however, told the media that some of the recent squatters were spared, adding ’what they could do to one they could do to all’.

Justice of the Peace and operation’s manager for Smartt Security, Hamid Mohammed, later told reporters some homes were spared because they could not yet ascertain whether they were legitimate or not. He also explained that when they entered the area, a lot of the hastily-erected shacks were unoccupied, adding people only returned when they heard the demolition crew had moved in.

’I can’t say whether this is a humane action or not, I am simply a servant of the State,’ Mohammed said.

The Land and Settlement Agency (LSA) Act, which came into effect on January 1, 1998, authorises the State to demolish any illegally constructed house on State lands. The law further states that the occupier of the land is, ’liable to ejectment according to law without any compensation or pecuniary benefit’.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 19, 2010, 12:39:39 PM »
Demolition at Cashew Gardens
Donstan Bonn
Saturday, June 19th 2010

A contingent of heavily armed police and soldiers and members of Smart Security Services moved in yesterday on home dwellers who recently constructed illegal houses on state lands, in Cashew Gardens, Longdenville.

According to Hamid Mohammed, Operations Manager of Smart Security and a Justice of the Peace, the demolition exercise was approved by the Land Settlement Agency.

"We were hired by the Estate Management Business Development Corporation to demolish the illegally erected properties. We are only acting under instruction."

Many home owners were distraught, including this young mother.

Check Video Out Here
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 05, 2010, 05:00:52 PM »
People’s Partnership puts pause on some promises

By RICHARDSON DHALAI Monday, July 5 2010

FINANCE Minister Winston Dookeran...

FINANCE Minister Winston Dookeran has admitted that Government would have to shelve some of its programmes which the People’s Partnership promised during the General Election campaign. The country’s economic indicators, he said, point to declining revenue.

“Well, we are not flat out, but all our indicators are declining so we have to arrest the decline. Our job is to restore and prevent that decline,” he said.

However, the Finance Minister assured that one election promise that would be kept — the increase in old age pension to $3,000 per month. He reiterated that the conversion from Senior Citizens Grant back to Old Age Pension was a campaign promise.

“It was a mandate that we received from the people and mandates that are given to us by the people must be honoured. And if it has to require a change in priorities of expenditure, we will do so,” Dookeran said.

He also said Government is not letting down on GATE.

“In fact, GATE would be expanded,” he said.

Dookeran made the statements when he addressed the handing-over ceremony for incoming Penal Rotary Club president, Clint Arjoon, at Paria Suites on Saturday evening. The new president took over from attorney Kevin Ratiram.

Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar said at Friday’s launch of its Local Government election campaign in Chaguanas, that the necessary legislation will soon be introduced in Parliament to facilitate the changing of the grant to Old Age pension.

“We are working on the legislation and I’m working on the financing proposals for it, but it won’t be without cost. Some other proposals will have to be taken off to allow this to happen. But it’s a mandate.

“It is a commitment that we want to have a minimum level of support to those in the community who have worked so hard in the past. So there is a philosophical intent in what we are doing and it is part of what I call the inclusion,” Dookeran said.

Asked by reporters to identify what programmes would be given priority by Government in the upcoming budget, Dookeran said his Finance Ministry was currently engaged in identifying them.

Also, he said, the Ministry will be holding consultations with various stakeholders in the country to solicit their views on what they would like to see in the budget.

“I want to hear from them what their expectations are and we’ll be doing other groups for the whole week in full-day sessions, to get what the expectations for people are,” Dookeran said.

During his address, Dookeran urged the business community to explore new and emerging markets, and cited the Brazilian market as a place for businessmen to market their products and services.
spacer

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #170 on: July 05, 2010, 07:18:59 PM »

PS: Yuh woking Public Service, no wonder yuh like Manning, he give yuh unlimited 10-days, now yuh job unsecure.

Well u c some ah we decide 2 stay and make a difference and not fly d coop. As 4 making a contribution what contribution u makin as I said u cyah even join a chat room discussion but I gossiping when I post I post what I know is d truth. I doh come here and spread rumours. For your lil education I have said many time that the only party I ever supported is NAR ME EH NO PNM CREOLE. Educate yuhself and learn what d word creole mean so next time u can use it in the correck context.

but ent you said you were voting or voted for the election? if people want change they should vote no? not voting is also not helping the situation and shows that the particular person is happy with the current regime and doesnt feel the need for change.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 05, 2010, 08:04:14 PM »

but ent you said you were voting or voted for the election? if people want change they should vote no? not voting is also not helping the situation and shows that the particular person is happy with the current regime and doesnt feel the need for change.

Where did I say I was not voting.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #172 on: July 05, 2010, 08:17:15 PM »

Where did I say I was not voting.

yuh getting tie up or wha? yuh jus tell sam yuh only vote for nar, now yuh saying where yuh say you not voting?

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 06, 2010, 09:59:49 PM »
Now ize probably one of de man biggest fans with de nonsense eh buh i was more than a little confused when i see dis

HERBALIST Trevor Sayers will be representing the National Joint Action Committee (NJAC) for the People's Partnership in the upcoming Local Government elections.

Dis campaign go be interesting. He go raise de bar with de political advertisements.

More gems like dis are in the imminent future:

http://www.youtube.com/watch/v=PaKX_Zr__Ts

« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 03:42:52 PM by Bourbon »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 07, 2010, 07:27:04 AM »
Now ize probably one of de man biggest fans with de nonsense eh buh i was more than a little confused when i see dis

HERBALIST Trevor Sayers will be representing the National Joint Action Committee (NJAC) for the People's Partnership in the upcoming Local Government elections.

Dis campaign go be interesting. He go raise de bar with de political advertisements.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/PaKX_Zr__Ts" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/PaKX_Zr__Ts</a>

Breads I remember oon election night when ever they showed Rienzi on TV, Trevor Sayers was the man u seeing jumping up the most in the crowd, and daiz before any seat was declared.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 07, 2010, 08:19:52 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/PaKX_Zr__Ts" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/PaKX_Zr__Ts</a>

Breads I remember oon election night when ever they showed Rienzi on TV, Trevor Sayers was the man u seeing jumping up the most in the crowd, and daiz before any seat was declared.

Me eh vex with dat. De man have a right to be free to support any party he chooses.

Now ize a man who does encourage wileness and ting off kicks buh lets stop and be real here.

TREVOR SAYERS...for LOCAL GOVERNMENT ELECTIONS.
 :-X

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 08, 2010, 08:39:03 PM »
PH drivers to get special licences

In a radical move aimed at assisting the travelling public, the Government is set to legalise the operations of PH taxi drivers. Acting Prime Minister Jack Warner confirmed this yesterday in an interview with the T&T Guardian. Warner, who is also Works and Transport Minister, said the measure would be implemented with the aim of assisting commuters in several remote districts across the country. Warner said the proposal had already been “discussed internally” and a note is to be taken by him to Cabinet shortly for consideration and approval.

He said several PH taxi drivers are to be regularised as a result of the proposed step. Under existing legislation, the operations of PH taxis are illegal. Asked to explain how the measure will work, Warner said: “Special licences are to be issued to the PH drivers to allow them to operate legally in remote areas of the country. “The special licence will authorise the PH drivers to ply their trade legally... commuters will benefit from insurance coverage, which will now be provided,” he added.

Warner said the PH cars will retain their number plates, which will not be altered to “H.” He added that the details of the initiative were still to be worked out. President of the Alternative Transport Association Gerard Whyms yesterday welcomed Warner’s announcement. Whyms said PH taxis must be “regularised and brought under the transportion structure in T&T.” The previous PNM administration had contemplated a crackdown on PH drivers, following the deaths of passengers sometime ago. That proposed action sparked a national debate on whether the operations should be regulated or closed down.

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 10, 2010, 07:19:28 AM »

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 10, 2010, 01:37:36 PM »

:-X

Roll up the tassa Bissessar   
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/cWIb-JY1dgw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/cWIb-JY1dgw</a>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWIb-JY1dgw

1]; } ?>