May 23, 2024, 03:25:12 AM

Author Topic: Kamla Persad-Bissessar Thread.  (Read 206672 times)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
Re: Kamla Persad-Bissessar first 100-days.
« Reply #300 on: August 16, 2010, 05:28:35 AM »
Francis Joseph got as job, he is entitled to his political affiliations.  He was Jack's lackey, Parsanlal was partial to the PNM as a reporter too.

To the victor goes the spoils.

I understand the angst, and the outrage....but such is the political way!

Obama offered that MSNBC Dem reporter a job.  Thats the way...reward your people.

I had never heard of Neil Parsanlal before he became the Min of Information so I cyar comment on his writings.  Ah commenting on this because ah cyar believe that this is the same man who get a "leaked" story supposedly from the players, allowed them to be dragged through the courts for so long knowing full well is the vampire give him the story.....

I done see I will never become active in politics.....I eh have the stomach for these things... :puking:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 16, 2010, 06:50:34 AM »
Francis Joseph got as job, he is entitled to his political affiliations.  He was Jack's lackey, Parsanlal was partial to the PNM as a reporter too.

Obama offered that MSNBC Dem reporter a job.  Thats the way...reward your people.

Parsanlal was a Corp Com man he wuk EMA/SWRHA and was at Neal and Massy b4 he went into govt.

I had never heard of Neil Parsanlal before he became the Min of Information so I cyar comment on his writings.  Ah commenting on this because ah cyar believe that this is the same man who get a "leaked" story supposedly from the players, allowed them to be dragged through the courts for so long knowing full well is the vampire give him the story.....

I done see I will never become active in politics.....I eh have the stomach for these things... :puking:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 16, 2010, 07:07:20 AM »
waaayyyzzz. u get invited to a parade and dinner, an u stayin 10 days  ???

yet when u had d opportunity to meet wid hilary clinton d other day, yuh brakes from goin, givin d population some outta timin excuse  ::)

interesting

pagin sammy  8)

wow...so much ppl calling my name and talking bout meh, no wonder my ears ringing  ;D

anyhow, this trip is BS and ill advised. Seems to me this trip was to appease UNC over seas supporters/financiers more than anything else. What a waste of money. Kamla like she ketching manningitis, see she done suffering from some kinda flew already  ;D
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

truetrini

« Reply #303 on: August 16, 2010, 08:52:29 AM »
yeah it is obvious dat Francis is a dog..I know him a long time now and he is all about he self, he is an arrogant f**k.

his brother was a very good 400 meter runner who came to the US on an athletic scholarship.

Francis is ah cyat hole

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 16, 2010, 09:19:01 AM »

yet when u had d opportunity to meet wid hilary clinton d other day, yuh brakes from goin, givin d population some outta timin excuse  ::)

interesting

pagin sammy  8)

wow...so much ppl calling my name and talking bout meh, no wonder my ears ringing  ;D

anyhow, this trip is BS and ill advised. Seems to me this trip was to appease UNC over seas supporters/financiers more than anything else. What a waste of money. Kamla like she ketching manningitis, see she done suffering from some kinda flew already  ;D

WHHHHHHAAAATTT??!!!  Sammy is that you?  Nah.  Somebody tief Sammy profile.... :o
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 09:22:23 AM by Brownsugar »
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 16, 2010, 09:19:59 AM »

Parsanlal was a Corp Com man he wuk EMA/SWRHA and was at Neal and Massy b4 he went into govt.

Dais probably why I doh remember him before his stint in Government.....
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 09:21:48 AM by Brownsugar »
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: August 16, 2010, 09:29:14 AM »

interesting

pagin sammy  8)

WHHHHHHAAAATTT??!!!  Sammy is that you?  Nah.  Somebody tief Sammy profile.... :o

its called objectivity..

Some of you should try it sometimes.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: August 16, 2010, 09:31:03 AM »

interesting

pagin sammy  8)

hmm that is very possible seeing that the crime plan eh wukking so far. :-\
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: August 16, 2010, 09:33:01 AM »

interesting

pagin sammy  8)

its called objectivity..

:thumbsup:

that word is foreign language to some in here yes - sad to say ;)
(Muslim)

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: August 16, 2010, 10:11:47 AM »

interesting

pagin sammy  8)

its called objectivity..

You don't find me objective Dinho??....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: August 16, 2010, 10:12:46 AM »

interesting

pagin sammy  8)

;D

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: August 16, 2010, 10:29:01 AM »

interesting

pagin sammy  8)

its called objectivity..

You don't find me objective Dinho??....

wasn't directed at you personally.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: August 16, 2010, 10:30:24 AM »

Lol@ "angst and outrage"... is a waste talking to you fella. This is Volney quitting the judiciary to become a UNC politician all over again, but let's move on b/c you clearly not getting it.  
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 10:32:49 AM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: August 16, 2010, 12:14:45 PM »
I cant help but notice the comparison beetween some ah allyuh and Kamla vs the tea party, right winger types on Obama
The laser like microscopic scrutiny is too funny

If Obama or Kamla buss wind too hard...detractors on dem quick

"How she fartin so hard?"...
"de last government didnt fart wit dat kinda impunity....she good stink ,she eh care bout de people"

Granted havin Warner, Volney and Roberts is cause to watch dat party with ah evil eye......but still
Anyway, back to mih popcorn.
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #314 on: August 16, 2010, 01:15:28 PM »
I cant help but notice the comparison beetween some ah allyuh and Kamla vs the tea party, right winger types on Obama

"de last government didnt fart wit dat kinda impunity....she good stink ,she eh care bout de people"

Granted havin Warner, Volney and Roberts is cause to watch dat party with ah evil eye......but still
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: August 16, 2010, 03:38:12 PM »

is not about criticizing every move eh. kamla an d PP came to d population with a promise of change, sayin that they wud not operate like d pnm. but day after day, it is becomin obvious that d more things change, d more dey remain d same.

if it was d pnm in power and it was manning who went on d ten day trip, u wud not have heard d end of it from warner, kamla and anil. so why it is when d shoe on d other foot, people cant ask questions?

i eh vote for d PP but i willing to give dem a chance to see wat CHANGE dey bringin, but so far i eh see dem doin anything different to d previous administration  :-\

BTW,  waiz moonilal purpose for bein dey? and anil? and sharma  ???
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 16, 2010, 03:48:15 PM »

is not about criticizing every move eh. kamla an d PP came to d population with a promise of change, sayin that they wud not operate like d pnm. but day after day, it is becomin obvious that d more things change, d more dey remain d same.

if it was d pnm in power and it was manning who went on d ten day trip, u wud not have heard d end of it from warner, kamla and anil. so why it is when d shoe on d other foot, people cant ask questions?

i eh vote for d PP but i willing to give dem a chance to see wat CHANGE dey bringin, but so far i eh see dem doin anything different to d previous administration  :-\

same thing i sayin...i might have ''llow kamla if it was just her and somebody else but all d marish and d parish she gone up dey wit...and garvin nicholas and he doosras..if they were goin on behalf of their portfolios i wud think that a team with technocrats etc from the relevant ministries wud play that role...but then again..what do i know..

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 16, 2010, 03:58:22 PM »

same thing i sayin...i might have ''llow kamla if it was just her and somebody else but all d marish and d parish she gone up dey wit...and garvin nicholas and he doosras..if they were goin on behalf of their portfolios i wud think that a team with technocrats etc from the relevant ministries wud play that role...but then again..what do i know..

I dunno why allyuh wasting time trying to talk all dat sense... allyuh need tuh stop allyuh microscopic scrutiny and me more "objective".  If Kamla and dem (or dey supporters) coming off like hypocrites why allyuh studying dat?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 18, 2010, 07:24:16 AM »
Oh oh....ah wonder who is the sixth..... :-X

http://www.newsday.co.tt/letters/0,125976.html

Keeping the Partnership whole
Wednesday, August 18 2010

THE EDITOR: The People’s Partnership has been well crafted. I place its founding date as 21st day of April 2010. It is a historically significant date for another reason four decades ago.

The founding principles stated, inter alia, “to adopt Principles and Codes of Conduct whereby the interest of our beloved country is and shall be put before party and individual self interest”. Among its declaration is “to establish mechanism for the achievement of consensus.
The Partnership has been in government for just over two months and it might be argued that there has been insufficient time to make a dispassionate assessment of its actions to determine if the above principles are being followed. While I concur with the time constraint, I note that red flags of warning are being waved by respected commentators. Additionally, I am aware of the growing discontent within the membership of the COP and their desire to publicly react to what they perceive as abuse and disrespect by some of the top leadership of the UNC. During discussion on allocation of seats, a process that is solely within the UNC’s domain and has nothing to do with Partnership consensus, a committee of the COP was told, in an abusive manner, that the COP brought only six seats to the Parliament and if they were not satisfied with the electoral districts allocated to them they can take their (obscene) six seats and go. Fortunately, good sense prevailed eventually and the matter of electoral districts was resolved.

This was the latest in the episode of discontent that has surfaced over the past three months which has caused a recent response from COP leader, Winston Dookeran to pacify his membership while assuring of his commitment to build a strong, sustainable partnership.
I contend that there is really no partnership. The term “People’s Partnership” is but a name that does not relate to a functional entity but reflects a team of five separate units, hence the creeping instability fuelled by mis-steps, personal agendas and inexperience. The partnership must be given structure and cohesiveness and must be seen to be controlled by a leadership council and not by one unit of the so-called partnership. This governance structure, endorsed by the national community, cannot be a public relations gimmick.

I have taken the responsibility to prepare a Federal Model, which must represent the political arm of the government. We must remove the confusion about UNC government, UNC Ministers; COP Ministers and Ministers who are not sure of their roots. We must, sooner than later, reach the stage where the government is recognised as a People’s Partnership entity. The Federal Model seeks to achieve this objective.

I have circulated a copy to the five leaders of the Partnership. I am advised that there are six but I refuse to recognise the sixth.

ALLOY LEQUAY

Port-of-Spain

Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

truetrini

« Reply #319 on: August 18, 2010, 09:07:01 AM »
Mr. Austin Jack Warner is the real and true true leader leader;
Alloy wasting time passing paper to five others, de poor fella.
De las government had in charge a Project Manager
Dis People's Partnership have ah Puppet Master

Kamla eh even meet with de Tobago leaders as yet
But she in New York meeting in club wey does hold fete
I feel I have to remind she she is PM ah T&T..... oh Bata
She holding meeting with all kinda people from India 

truetrini

« Reply #320 on: August 18, 2010, 09:14:43 AM »
I supported change eh, but Kamla have to realize ther eis a BIG difference between a 2 month campaign and a five yeard term...she cyar sing Bob marley songs for 5 years,,,,dat eh go wuk!

Thus far, they have REFUSED to reach out and meet with the Tobago House of Assembly...ask mehself why?  Could it be because dem is PNM?

She created a new ministry Ministry of Tobago Development and yet she has failed to meet with the leaders of the THA, but she could take ANil and dem to NY to met with peeps in night club and reps from India? 

Steups!

But den why I so worked up about that?

People doh worry about a ting...
cuz every likkle ting go be alright..
woke up dis morning..smiled wit de rising sun.....

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 18, 2010, 12:09:59 PM »
Change you can believe in...!!!

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 18, 2010, 05:19:34 PM »
Over ten ministers outside of the country at the moment....Hollywood cabinet...Most of time on private business...Who's guarding the guards???

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: August 19, 2010, 12:18:54 PM »

On her inaugural visit to mingle with Trinidadians and Tobagonians living in New York, the new female Prime Minister of the twin Island republic, Kamla Persad-Bissessar, made a stop at Maracas Night Club in Queens New York on Friday July 13th 2010.

The theme was “come home, Trinidad needs you”; the days of racism centered politics and corruption are all gone; Trinidad has dawned on a new epoch and the government now works for the people not against them.

Can someone explain to me how people of East Indian decent were discriminated against and how they were racially persecuted? This has been bugging my mind. Growing up I always saw the "indian people" as being more successful, had greater opportunities and were more in control than anyone else. Maybe, I was naive or stupid or both. Yes there was always the bullying of the "coolie boy", but nothing that any other school age children did not go through in T&T. This has me confused, angry and and really heart broken to read how people putting T&T out there like that.

Anyone care to explain? Anyone of East Indian descent care to tell there story?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 19, 2010, 12:59:02 PM »

On her inaugural visit to mingle with Trinidadians and Tobagonians living in New York, the new female Prime Minister of the twin Island republic, Kamla Persad-Bissessar, made a stop at Maracas Night Club in Queens New York on Friday July 13th 2010.

The theme was “come home, Trinidad needs you”; the days of racism centered politics and corruption are all gone; Trinidad has dawned on a new epoch and the government now works for the people not against them.

Can someone explain to me how people of East Indian decent were discriminated against and how they were racially persecuted? This has been bugging my mind. Growing up I always saw the "indian people" as being more successful, had greater opportunities and were more in control than anyone else. Maybe, I was naive or stupid or both. Yes there was always the bullying of the "coolie boy", but nothing that any other school age children did not go through in T&T. This has me confused, angry and and really heart broken to read how people putting T&T out there like that.

U cyah remember when tings was sooooooooo bad when they had to apply 4 refugee status in Canada. U know when African men were raping their women.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: August 19, 2010, 01:59:38 PM »

U cyah remember when tings was sooooooooo bad when they had to apply 4 refugee status in Canada. U know when African men were raping their women.

And I vaguely remember the current prime minister a few years ago appealing to either the indian prime minister or president or some high ranking member of the govt of India to send his navy as the indians in this country under attack.

Hard to take people seriously when dey always crying wolf.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 19, 2010, 02:21:29 PM »

And I vaguely remember the current prime minister a few years ago appealing to either the indian prime minister or president or some high ranking member of the govt of India to send his navy as the indians in this country under attack.

Hard to take people seriously when dey always crying wolf.

YUH DOES STEUPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LOUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD when dey chattin dey nonesense.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 19, 2010, 05:03:50 PM »
Just saw it on tv6 news...SO I don't have a link to the story...

New Commisioner of Police to receive over 1.5 million dollars a year...!!! in other words over 172000 dollars a month...Deputy commisioner getting over 106000 dollars a month...!!!!

We have risen :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
« Last Edit: August 19, 2010, 05:09:07 PM by congo »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #328 on: August 19, 2010, 05:45:30 PM »

New Commisioner of Police to receive over 1.5 million dollars a year...!!! in other words over 172000 dollars a month...Deputy commisioner getting over 106000 dollars a month...!!!!

A man won't come here to work for chump change, I'm not surprised. Hopefully he can make a positive difference.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: August 19, 2010, 08:13:04 PM »

Canadian or TT

1]; } ?>