June 05, 2024, 11:28:50 PM

Author Topic: Message to the forum members (RE: YoursTruly).  (Read 33582 times)

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Message to the forum members (RE: YoursTruly).
« Reply #90 on: August 27, 2010, 11:12:46 AM »
Well Well Well. Ah sorry but I have to join the fray.....

So yours Truly is a professional reporter and arguing with men here bout who could get scores from games faster..???

:notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

And now he say we can't use his articles on this FREE site ???

Whaaaaaaaaaaat !!!!!!!!!!!

But everytime he open he mouth here is only  :puking: coming out

That real poor man...Sombody tell this man to get a life

:flamethrower: for he yes...good riddance to .......

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 27, 2010, 11:38:25 AM »
These are the people who decide what news we get and don't get. He is amazinly childish, my gosh. How the hell did he get a job.

I hope all who in T&T boycott the Newsday.

Well I boycott all ah dem long time. Is only online papers I reading.

If yuh boycott Newsday, Guardian, Express and Mirror but read dem online, are you still reading dem? :justkidding:

No probs but I only payin Blink not d Express etal.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 27, 2010, 11:39:32 AM »
We need a new award in dis man honour boy. Any suggestions?

LETS NAME IT AFTER HIM D JOEL BAILEY AWARD SPONSORED BY NEWSDAY.

De Cry Cry Baby Walla Walla Dumpling Award!

Lawd!! :D dred you know how long me eh hear dat

ENT he date himself
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 27, 2010, 11:53:26 AM »
look how trinity cross out he files easy easy :rotfl:

on the bottom of page 9 http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=50426.msg682870#msg682870

Yea and will that be a sense of accomplishment for you Mr Ancient (remember Trinity Cross is no more, is Order of Trinidad and Tobago, get wit the the times)? And how come u're on my case, have nothing to do (seeing you're now in the Smithsonian Museum)?

I can see why some will feel that yours truly is Fuentes.  Fuentes here a long time and he knows very well how to use the Quote feature. 

Now he might be plAYING POSSUM EH, but on reflection he doh write like Fuentes too much.

He may know Fuentes, as he does make football posts.  If he knows Fuentes and he is a reporter, den he is a  reporter....!

so leh we by the process of elimination find out who he could be odder dan fuentes.

I know it is not any ah de Guardian reporters, dem not in dis shit..Express nah/... so dat leaves de Newsday.

Who does report football for de newsday on a consistent basis?

I going and google and wheel again....Yuh have to be from de jammette newsday...

Warriors prepare to dent Bajan Pride
By JOEL BAILEY Friday, January 12 2007

Warriors maul Martinique 5-1
By JOEL BAILEY Wednesday, January 17 2007

CFU) Under-21 Group Two qualifier : Haitians crush Young Trinidad Warriors 3-1

http://www.newsday.co.tt/aktualnosci/BACK-1.jpg

JOEL BAILEY 2006-04-05 02:26 (updated 2006-04-05 06:07)

ahhhhhhppppps!

It eh go be nobody else as I know most ah dem   ALibey not in dis shit.

see dat Mr Bailey....

the old Trinity cross is ah f**king boss

YT still denying is him  :rotfl:

Gosh they call me Fuentes last month, this month is Bailey, next month go be Dave Lamy!

"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 27, 2010, 12:28:54 PM »
Its his loss as he will lose a lot of views on his 'articles'.
Hart for president

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 27, 2010, 12:42:16 PM »
....so wait nuh.....what I miss, people?  Wha's de whole "argument(s)" dat cause dis rukshun?  Help a brudder out, nuh?  Dis soung like some real kicks ah miss.

This is the gayest reaction to a squabble that I have ever seen.
but like I miss de whole squabble. darnit

enjoy :devil:

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=50426.0

it have a part 2 but i cah find it

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=50336.0

Look part 2....ah cyar find the one where Truetrini out him....lawd aye, so many hours later and I still cyar believe it....its like the gift that keeps on giving..... ;D ;D

part 3 ;D

Gorean Highley shot

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=50508.0
Youtube Channel

truetrini

« Reply #96 on: August 27, 2010, 04:26:12 PM »
This fella is a compound cunnie hole!  I was on kicks with he, I never say nutten bad to him, he start off attacking everyone and calling man all kinda ting, sucking on jack warner nipples like a starving chile!

Let me tell you somethjing Mr Joel Bailey, yuh get caught out because you challeged your better!  In fact I advise you to at least have respect for your elders if yuh cyar hang with yuh betters!

I even offered yuu a drink, I said you write like a child, yuh come boasting about how you is big journalist...I was writing for newspapers in T&T while you wa still in short pants.

You have a proclivty for ass hairs and nastiness, not me sir!

You look for yuh ting, yuh get it and now yuh blaming me for outing you and making tings gard here for you.

NEWSFLASH Mr. Journalist...that was all your own doing!

Besdies, I learned yesterday that you had already outed yourself during earlier posts you made yourself.

Bye...I missing you already..cunnie hole!

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 27, 2010, 04:28:28 PM »
This is Entertaining sh*t.  Cheaper than paying $$ to go to a movie

:rotfl:

After reading sections of the Parts 1, 2 and 3 and when he get out by TC, I have to comment that allyuh went after him like sharks sensing blood.  But truly, he asked for it.

Too much fatigue . he could not handle it.  bye bye

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

truetrini

« Reply #98 on: August 27, 2010, 04:29:24 PM »
he eh have time to post here no more, as he out looking for some man ass hairs to braid/plait!

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 27, 2010, 04:37:42 PM »
he eh have time to post here no more, as he out looking for some man ass hairs to braid/plait!

is this him?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_John_Bailey
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline GregoryRojas

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 27, 2010, 04:52:05 PM »
Wait nah Bailey, in the space of a day, you have a whole setta people down your case breds? I remember you from since when I was at I 95.5FM and I remember you as the type (still is) who can be impulsive but do things your way! But nah dread, all those setta hate things, simply cuz u said u doh want ur stories here? Anyway yes boss, you know where ur bread is buttered, and who paying ur salary, and how much money you have to pay to get to see sporting events (which is none), so doh study the bad rep u getting (whether deserved or not). U know I still have ur back and all those who fighting u down, u know they aint brave enough to get and do stories like u (I remember that trait in u, always a workaholic). So u do ur do and remember that the men who fighting u down still have to pay to see the U-17 World Cup (when I come for the knockout games, we'll link up). From your media colleague (now living) in London....

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 27, 2010, 05:15:35 PM »
Wait nah Bailey, in the space of a day, you have a whole setta people down your case breds? I remember you from since when I was at I 95.5FM and I remember you as the type (still is) who can be impulsive but do things your way! But nah dread, all those setta hate things, simply cuz u said u doh want ur stories here? Anyway yes boss, you know where ur bread is buttered, and who paying ur salary, and how much money you have to pay to get to see sporting events (which is none), so doh study the bad rep u getting (whether deserved or not). U know I still have ur back and all those who fighting u down, u know they aint brave enough to get and do stories like u (I remember that trait in u, always a workaholic). So u do ur do and remember that the men who fighting u down still have to pay to see the U-17 World Cup (when I come for the knockout games, we'll link up). From your media colleague (now living) in London....

LMAO this just gets better...  :rotfl:

whoopdee doo he get to see sporting events for free....

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 27, 2010, 05:26:15 PM »

Joel? daiz you  ???

:devil:
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #103 on: August 27, 2010, 06:08:31 PM »

ent :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #104 on: August 27, 2010, 06:40:16 PM »
hahahahahahahahahaaha
buwhahahahahahahahaahhaaah
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

A man create a new user to come to his own aid,

What a fag !
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Notice the tone and tenor of the post is consistent with said individual (always me against the world, yall jes hatin) Always refering to his renumeration and his sterling work ethic.

My validation is my salary, which I earn on a monthly basis, and I am not a big time journalist, I am blessed by the Lord with health and strength  ;D

Finally, I don't want anyone holding my briefs, I wear them so I don't require assistance for holding them...

They have NOTHING to say to me because I'm posting the Pro League results - in full, they have no validation towards attacking my knowledge of football (AS A PRACTISING JOURNALIST AND, YES, THEY ALL PAY MY SALARY, WHEN THEY BUY TT NEWSPAPERS) but they can't get and post the Pro League results until they see what scores and scorers I can highlight.

Oh yes , this whole episode is real  :rotfl:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2010, 06:47:30 PM »

breds you really have to read the shit he do to understand. calling people waste of sperm and fighting down who could report news first, is childish behavior. If u aint read the shit he type, don't speak. Assuming this is a new user and not Joel in disguise
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2010, 06:54:12 PM »

ent :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Laaaawwwddd make it stop!!!....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 27, 2010, 07:20:02 PM »

This ha tuh be ah joke right. Big man cyah be serious with this.  :thinking: :thinking:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 27, 2010, 07:35:59 PM »
aammm
this joel bayley....

happen to go QRC ????

if it is this one tiefin ma head

Corbeaux

« Reply #109 on: August 27, 2010, 08:25:22 PM »
Afta readin wa joel bailey do i cud only cum 2 1 conclusion......everybody rong... yea d man actin rell immature an take it 2 a nex chupid ..childish level but yuh hadda rememba iz yall who rile d man up from day 1. If d people he had beef wit had take d high road....dis woulda neva happen.  I tink d mods should delete dis thread cuz dis iz a forum 4 football...na dis crap

.....but allyuh like d kickz 2 eh ;D     
an ps....d man iz act lik a 3 year old...but allyuh shouldn stoop 2 da level 2 !!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 27, 2010, 08:49:00 PM »
 :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 27, 2010, 09:44:53 PM »
Sad day.

For me the clincher was the attitude on the gorean highley story.

That you could use a man misfortune (and a gunshot wound at that) to push a point over somebody else just points to a total lack of class and sense of proportion.

I stop giving anything he say any credence after that.

Oh well. One less article to peruse for typos, green verbs, etc.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

truetrini

« Reply #112 on: August 27, 2010, 09:57:40 PM »
Sad day.

For me the clincher was the attitude on the gorean highley story.

That you could use a man misfortune (and a gunshot wound at that) to push a point over somebody else just points to a total lack of class and sense of proportion.

I stop giving anything he say any credence after that.

Oh well. One less article to peruse for typos, green verbs, etc.

Ent?

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 28, 2010, 06:17:45 AM »

If you see yuh boy Joel Bailey before I do, tell him he is a PUSSY.

And T&T Newsday dont pay much either, so don't let it go to his head.

As for you, take yuh under 17 games tickets and yuh media colleague from London (lol).... and shove it up in de crack of yuh kakahole.

Who de f000ck cares what yuh have and who you do.

De man come here and start de war and then get vex and run away like a pussy and then went and cry to Flex that he eh want he stories here no more. He going all de way home... mea, mea, mea....   :rotfl: :rotfl:  this little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home, this little piggy had roast beef and this little piggy had none... mea, mea, mea....  :rotfl: :rotfl:

If I was Flex I woulda use he stories and see what Joel will do about it.

The T&T Newsday using Flex stories and not even crediting him for it.

Joel is a bullarman name too, who de hell go name a big black man Joel !!!!!

Steups.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2010, 06:23:42 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 28, 2010, 07:21:34 AM »

Steups.

LOL
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 28, 2010, 09:11:19 AM »

Gawd knows dat $40 TT above my meager financial means  :-\

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2010, 09:16:41 AM »

If you see yuh boy Joel Bailey before I do, tell him he is a PUSSY.

And T&T Newsday dont pay much either, so don't let it go to his head.

As for you, take yuh under 17 games tickets and yuh media colleague from London (lol).... and shove it up in de crack of yuh kakahole.

Who de f000ck cares what yuh have and who you do.

De man come here and start de war and then get vex and run away like a pussy and then went and cry to Flex that he eh want he stories here no more. He going all de way home... mea, mea, mea....   :rotfl: :rotfl:  this little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home, this little piggy had roast beef and this little piggy had none... mea, mea, mea....  :rotfl: :rotfl:

If I was Flex I woulda use he stories and see what Joel will do about it.

The T&T Newsday using Flex stories and not even crediting him for it.

Steups.

larrrrrdddd  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Youtube Channel

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 28, 2010, 11:02:58 AM »

Steups.

LOL

Villafana mother.
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 28, 2010, 11:22:24 AM »

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

1]; } ?>