June 05, 2024, 12:44:22 AM

Author Topic: SIA Shocker  (Read 71456 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: SIA Shocker
« Reply #210 on: January 26, 2011, 07:00:52 PM »
Boy imagine Bas and all looking sane and collective in his contributions to the mess.....well yes, we really reach where we going!!!.... ::) ::)

Reach?  We juss getting started.. it eh even ah year yet.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 26, 2011, 09:02:54 PM »
Boy imagine Bas and all looking sane and collective in his contributions to the mess.....well yes, we really reach where we going!!!.... ::) ::)

Reach?  We juss getting started.. it eh even ah year yet.

Patience young grasshopper   :angel:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #212 on: January 26, 2011, 11:05:43 PM »
Is manning to blame he cause the corntree to be in this mess  .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 27, 2011, 04:47:24 AM »
LETS MOVE ON !!!
Phenomenal, lovely atmosphere.

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 27, 2011, 04:48:17 AM »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 27, 2011, 05:33:14 AM »
Moving to the left.....

Lawyers: Lack of checks by Govt 'frightening'
By Denyse Renne

Frightening.

This was the word used by two senior lawyers to describe the recent fiasco involving Reshmi Usha Ramnarine, the former director of the Strategic Services Agency (SSA).

The news that she did not possess a Bsc degree in Information Technology from the University of the West Indies (UWI) when she was hired for the position, they agreed, reflected on how poorly the process was handled.

Speaking with the Express yesterday afternoon, former independent senator Senior Counsel Dana Seetahal said: "It is frightening to think this could happen in this day and age, and up to now, there has been no reasonable explanation given for this happening and how this could happen."

Seetahal was asked to comment on the lax way in which Ramnarine initially assumed the director post since she managed to bypass the National Security Council and Cabinet with false credentials.

Last week, Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar said Ramnarine had the necessary qualifications and experience to hold the post. National Security Minister John Sandy also told Parliament Ramnarine was a graduate of UWI while Foreign Affairs Minister Suruj Rambachan said she holds a Bsc in IT, had nine years experience at the Security Intelligence Agency (SIA) and, also, has international experience. (See story above)

Sandy has since admitted Ramnarine's appointment was a mistake while Persad-Bissessar has asked the media to "move forward" in the wake of Ramnarine's resignation.

Yesterday, however, Seetahal said the matter must not be left unattended and should be clarified.

"Contrary to what is being suggested that we move on, we cannot move on with this issue until that matter is clarified. We cannot be assured that it would not happen again until we understand what happened," Seetahal said.

Referring to the ongoing commission of enquiry into the 1990 attempted coup, Seetahal said one of the reasons for this is to avoid "these things from happening again and understand why this has happened."

She insisted the air must be cleared on the matter, adding when dealing with matters of national security, the appointment of a head of an extremely sensitive agency such as the SSA, "which is our equivalent to the CIA", a one-on-one interview at the top level should have been conducted.

"There should also be persons in place to check these assertions. Nobody sought to interview this girl to see if she was suitable," Seetahal said, adding apart from reading a person's CV, the person must be thoroughly interviewed.

"The way how the appointment came about is frightening."

Saying the issue is not about Opposition politics, Seetahal said: "The issue is that it has to be wrong for the country; it is a thing which should not have been allowed to happen. Clearly, the way of how people are defending (the issue) is a disgrace."

Also speaking with the Express yesterday, Senior Counsel Israel Khan said he remained flabbergasted over the turn of events.

"If it is true that this lady does not have a university degree and it appeared on her resume and someone made a recommendation that she be given that position, I would expect that checks, as is usually done, will be made to verify the information on the resume. I am personally flabbergasted because in her actions, she has embarrassed the Prime Minister, the Government and the entire country by giving false information," Khan said.

Saying the possibility exists that a criminal offence has been committed by giving of false information to obtain "this highly sensitive position", Khan said with crime spiralling out of control, "a person heading this agency must be of im- peccable character". He said in his opinion, several checks ought to have been made to verify her information.

"If it was taken to Cabinet, someone should have indicated whether checks were conducted, and there ought to have been another arm— Special Branch— also conducting checks," Khan said.

Noting someone needed to be held responsible for "this embarrassment", Khan said incidents like this "will erode the goodwill of the public trust that people have for this Government".

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Lawyers__Lack_of_checks_by_Govt__frightening_-114695639.html

« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 05:36:01 AM by Brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 27, 2011, 05:35:03 AM »
Moving to the right.....

President's Office admits error in 'SIA' appointment

More than a week after issuing a media release stating Reshmi Usha Ramnarine was given instruments of appointment to head the Security Intelligence Agency (SIA), the Office of the President yesterday issued a release saying it had made an error when it released that information.

In a statement yesterday, the Office of the President said Ramnarine was, in fact, appointed to head the Strategic Services Agency (SSA).

The release said the appointment was made by Acting President Timothy Hamel-Smith on January 14.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/President_s_Office_admits__error_in__SIA__appointment-114695644.html

Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 27, 2011, 05:40:30 AM »
Moving to the left....

'Sandy faces Privileges Committee'
Rowley: Minister misled House on SSA director
By Louis B Homer South Bureau

National Security Minister John Sandy's defence of the appointment of Reshmi Ramnarine as director of the Strategic Services Agency was misleading, and he will be referred to the Privileges Committee of Parliament, said Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley.

Rowley said, "We were led to believe by the Minister that Ramnarine had certain qualifications which proved to be otherwise, so I intend to raise the matter on Friday with the Speaker."

Ramnarine, last Saturday, tendered her resignation as director of the SSA, days after her appointment was revealed in an exclusive Express story.

But the day before, Sandy, speaking in Parliament, defended her appointment.

He said Ramnarine was recommended by the deputy director of the SSA as a suitable candidate.

Sandy said Ramnarine had nine years experience and was a graduate of the University of the West Indies.

A subsequent Express exclusive also reported Ramnarine did not graduate from the University of the West Indies with a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology.

Speaking at a public meeting in Edinburgh 500, Chaguanas, on Monday night, Rowley said, "Sandy as Minister of National Security is responsible for all matters concerning national security, and not any other minister."

Rowley said he had in his possession a resume of Ramnarine's, which he will take to Parliament on Friday.

"Every time they lie, we would take the matter to the Speaker," said Rowley.

Rowley said he had asked Government to state how many people on contracts have been fired since the People's Partnership Government took office last May, and wanted to know if the positions were filled with new people.

He said it came to his attention that persons in the public sector with contracts have been fired, and Government has been replacing them with people of their own choice.

He referred specifically to the 400 administrative clerks in the Ministry of Education who were dismissed recently.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/_Sandy_faces_Privileges_Committee_-114695534.html
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 27, 2011, 05:47:03 AM »
Brownie, what vibes (about the PP) are you getting from your fellow Tobagonians?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 27, 2011, 07:00:21 AM »
Brownie, what vibes (about the PP) are you getting from your fellow Tobagonians?

hhhhhmmm good question.......I'll ask around when I go tomorrow.....although fellow forumite Signal who is there in the ground everyday could probably tell we more......paging Signal, paging Signal.... ;D
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #220 on: January 27, 2011, 07:56:30 AM »

PM LOSES COOL

PRIME MINISTER Kamla Persad-Bissessar yesterday expressed frustration at the media's repeated questions about the appointment and subsequent resignation of Reshmi Usha Ramnarine as director of the Strategic Services Agency (SSA).

Persad-Bissessar also said she will not give Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley the satisfaction of an apology over the issue.

"Can we talk on something else. I can't repeat myself," a visibly agitated Persad-Bissessar told the media after she launched the United Nations International Year of People of African Descent at an event hosted by the Emancipation Support Committee at the Hilton Trinidad in St Ann's.

After delivering the feature address at the function, Persad-Bissessar and her security detail were approached by media personnel who were waiting in the corridor of the hotel.

Persad-Bissessar walked towards the group wearing her usual smile.

The first question posed to Persad-Bissessar was about the possibility of a business relationship between this country and Ghana. Persad-Bissessar answered the question. Then the questions surrounding Ramnarine's appointment began.

Persad-Bissessar said National Security Minister Brigadier John Sandy was part of the process that approved Ramnarine's appointment.

"Mr Sandy is a member of the National Security Council; he was present at the meeting as well as the meeting of the Cabinet (that approved Ramnarine's appointment)," Persad-Bissessar said.

Asked about Ramnarine's appointment, Persad-Bissessar said: "The fact is we needed someone for the transition stage and it was an interim appointment. She has now resigned and we have to look for someone else. Can we talk on something else? I can't repeat myself."

Persad-Bissessar began to show signs of losing her cool when asked whether there would be transparency in the search for a new SSA director.

"Matters of national security are matters of national security. You know something, how come you never asked these questions all these years? Why is it suddenly, every single thing... Did you know who was the former director? Do you know? You never knew; you never knew," she said.

"You know what is very interesting, she (Ramnarine) has been working there for the past six years, and suddenly, this has become such a great issue. How come no questions were asked before when she had been employed by the SIA (Security Intelligence Agency), the illegal entity?

"We are in the process of restructuring the illegal SAUTT (Special Anti-Crime Unit of Trinidad and Tobago) and the illegal SIA into one body with the greatest expertise, which is the SSA, which is the one created by statute."

She added, "She (Ramnarine) has been there for years, and not a question had been raised. There was a recommendation; she has now resigned given the exposure as she explained it, and I think we need to move forward.

"This was an interim appointment; the lady has resigned. Can we move on, please?"

Last week when Government ministers and Persad-Bissessar spoke about Ramnarine's suitability for the position, they said she had nine years experience in the unit.

Yesterday, Persad-Bissessar also sent a message to Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley that he should not anticipate an apology over the Ramnarine issue.

"Mr Rowley (Opposition Leader) has called on me to apologise for every single thing I have done. I am sorry, but I will not make him happy in this regard," she said.
Persad-Bissessar also said she would not entertain further questions on Ramnarine's appointment.

As the media pressed for answers, a representative from the Emancipation Support Committee (ESC) intervened.

"Please, respect your host," the unidentified woman said, shielding Persad-Bissessar.

As another question about Ramnarine's appointment was asked, Persad-Bissessar said the interview was over and walked away with her security detail.

On Saturday, one week after being given the instrument of appointment to head the SSA, Ramnarine tendered her resignation, stating she feared for her personal safety.

An Express exclusive last Friday highlighted the fact Ramnarine had been appointed over two other senior employees although she was not qualified for the job.

Rowley has called on Persad-Bissessar to apologise for insinuating he objected to Ramnarine's appointment based on her age, ethnicity and gender.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/PM_LOSES_COOL-114695654.html

Offline signal

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: January 27, 2011, 08:05:37 AM »

hhhhhmmm good question.......I'll ask around when I go tomorrow.....although fellow forumite Signal who is there in the ground everyday could probably tell we more......paging Signal, paging Signal.... ;D

Only yesterday morning we were having this discussion in the office and a lot of persons felt that the local tv station in Tobago, Channel 5 was shying away from talking about the blatant errors made by the PP govt. It should be noted that Claude Benoit, owner of Channel 5 is contesting a seat in the internal elections of the TOP next month, so some people feel that's why we are not hearing a lot of the burning issues on his station.

however in my opinion the PP started loosing ground in Tobago with its  offer of 1% to public officers...and a lot of people were calling on jack (ashworth), vernella and delmon to state whether they support this offer or not...delmon, my MP, even took one of my friends  off his friend list on facebook, because he did not like her questioning him on the issue, ( they were in the same class at school and friends for over 15yrs). the taking away of 200.00 from pan players was another issue that had some tobagonians wondering if they made a mistake.

what i know is that some top TOP persons (some members of  my family included) are now wondering whether the mistakes at the head of the PP, could cost them the THA elections...which they were on par to win pre May 24th.
If...
chief justice ivor archie say so
ex-chief justice sharma say so
law assoc pres martin daly say so
transpareny institute say so
Ken Gordon say so
jones p say so....then is so!!!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 27, 2011, 08:24:20 AM »

PM LOSES COOL

PRIME MINISTER Kamla Persad-Bissessar yesterday expressed frustration at the media's repeated questions about the appointment and subsequent resignation of Reshmi Usha Ramnarine as director of the Strategic Services Agency (SSA).

Persad-Bissessar also said she will not give Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley the satisfaction of an apology over the issue.

"Can we talk on something else. I can't repeat myself," a visibly agitated Persad-Bissessar told the media after she launched the United Nations International Year of People of African Descent at an event hosted by the Emancipation Support Committee at the Hilton Trinidad in St Ann's.

After delivering the feature address at the function, Persad-Bissessar and her security detail were approached by media personnel who were waiting in the corridor of the hotel.

Persad-Bissessar walked towards the group wearing her usual smile.

The first question posed to Persad-Bissessar was about the possibility of a business relationship between this country and Ghana. Persad-Bissessar answered the question. Then the questions surrounding Ramnarine's appointment began.

Persad-Bissessar said National Security Minister Brigadier John Sandy was part of the process that approved Ramnarine's appointment.

"Mr Sandy is a member of the National Security Council; he was present at the meeting as well as the meeting of the Cabinet (that approved Ramnarine's appointment)," Persad-Bissessar said.

Asked about Ramnarine's appointment, Persad-Bissessar said: "The fact is we needed someone for the transition stage and it was an interim appointment. She has now resigned and we have to look for someone else. Can we talk on something else? I can't repeat myself."

Persad-Bissessar began to show signs of losing her cool when asked whether there would be transparency in the search for a new SSA director.

"Matters of national security are matters of national security. You know something, how come you never asked these questions all these years? Why is it suddenly, every single thing... Did you know who was the former director? Do you know? You never knew; you never knew," she said.

"You know what is very interesting, she (Ramnarine) has been working there for the past six years, and suddenly, this has become such a great issue. How come no questions were asked before when she had been employed by the SIA (Security Intelligence Agency), the illegal entity?

"We are in the process of restructuring the illegal SAUTT (Special Anti-Crime Unit of Trinidad and Tobago) and the illegal SIA into one body with the greatest expertise, which is the SSA, which is the one created by statute."

She added, "She (Ramnarine) has been there for years, and not a question had been raised. There was a recommendation; she has now resigned given the exposure as she explained it, and I think we need to move forward.

"This was an interim appointment; the lady has resigned. Can we move on, please?"

Last week when Government ministers and Persad-Bissessar spoke about Ramnarine's suitability for the position, they said she had nine years experience in the unit.

Yesterday, Persad-Bissessar also sent a message to Opposition Leader Dr Keith Rowley that he should not anticipate an apology over the Ramnarine issue.

"Mr Rowley (Opposition Leader) has called on me to apologise for every single thing I have done. I am sorry, but I will not make him happy in this regard," she said.
Persad-Bissessar also said she would not entertain further questions on Ramnarine's appointment.

As the media pressed for answers, a representative from the Emancipation Support Committee (ESC) intervened.

"Please, respect your host," the unidentified woman said, shielding Persad-Bissessar.

As another question about Ramnarine's appointment was asked, Persad-Bissessar said the interview was over and walked away with her security detail.

On Saturday, one week after being given the instrument of appointment to head the SSA, Ramnarine tendered her resignation, stating she feared for her personal safety.

An Express exclusive last Friday highlighted the fact Ramnarine had been appointed over two other senior employees although she was not qualified for the job.

Rowley has called on Persad-Bissessar to apologise for insinuating he objected to Ramnarine's appointment based on her age, ethnicity and gender.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/PM_LOSES_COOL-114695654.html

kamla need to understand, if her girl reshmi and herself didnt blow d whistle on the SIA, the majority of the population would not have known when reshmi was appointed director.

but in Kamla and PP haste to make PNM and patrick look bad, they buss ALL d files. so let  KPB take all what she gettin in her pweffen. we want to know EVERYTHING now

as dey say, mouth open, 'tory jump out.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 27, 2011, 08:37:51 AM »
All yuh have to see the video of her losing her cool......
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 27, 2011, 08:54:52 AM »
A woman eh have she Academical situation right, all they have to do is remove her and put the right person in place for the position.However. Because of an error de whole a Trini in a frenzy over this issue. Trini's love action fuh soo.. boy.. take ah lil thing and blow it up big,big,big  blame this one ,blame that one. Bacchanal in de place...What next?

co-flickin-sign FF
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 09:00:07 AM by Marcos »
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: January 27, 2011, 08:55:44 AM »
Who de glamour gurl

I trying tuh figure out if she supposed to be de head of de jackass... or de tail.

hmmmn.. confusing.

yuh wrong fuh dat eh. Yuh know better.
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline 1-868

• Hero Warrior
  • Haters love me
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 27, 2011, 08:58:51 AM »

Is it on youtube yet?

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 27, 2011, 09:32:58 AM »
I object to allyuh using bhaji as a joke. I real love bhaji. no joke.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 27, 2011, 10:18:59 AM »

Is it on youtube yet?

<a href="http://www.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/1_qywsg2ks/uiconf_id/1892491" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/1_qywsg2ks/uiconf_id/1892491</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 27, 2011, 10:49:58 AM »

Know better than what??  Look fella get tuh f**k outta here yes. 

---------------------------------------

Moving on... I mean, forward.

Ah glad to see Rowley call on she to apologize.  Just this morning I thinking to myself how disgusting her insinuations were that the inquiries about Ramnarine's appointment were motivated by her age, race and gender.  No one made mention of those until Kamla brought then into play.  She's frustrated by the repeated questioning, but apparently for all her learning and experience she's a dunce.  When intelligent people are unsatisfied with the answers you're giving they will continue to question until you provide a satisfactory answer.  Her answers have been less than satisfactory on this matter. 

We don't care if Sandy fess up or Rambachan or one of the other minions... we HAVE to hear from the PM herself.  Not only because the proverbial buck stops with her... but also because she insinuated that ulterior motives were at the heart of the issue and now refuses to come clean in light of the fraud  that has been perpetrated on the public.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 27, 2011, 11:08:50 AM »

Know better than what??  Look fella get tuh f**k outta here yes. 

---------------------------------------

Sorry, my mistake. You should know better. Speaking about a person of that authority in such regard is inappropriate. You can't attempt to come on this board and spew knowledge, then belittle yourself with these kind of classless statements.

Everyone here welcomes opinions but that is simply crossing the line. I eh care what education you have or how entitled you think you are.

And the sad thing is I tend to agree with your opinion on the overall issue being discussed.

Offline signal

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 27, 2011, 11:10:44 AM »
The first question the PM  has to answer is who is the Deputy Director that recommended Reshmi...call a name...she just cant say the Dep . Director, because they are 2 of them...each one probably wondering if is the other one who recommended her.
If...
Ken Gordon say so

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 27, 2011, 11:13:33 AM »
She needs to outline the process used in the appointment, the weaknesses that caused the "error" and the changes that will be implemented to avoid such mistakes from being made in the future.

However, in order to do that she first has to acknowledge that a mistake was made.

Offline signal

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 27, 2011, 11:29:22 AM »
She needs to outline the process used in the appointment, the weaknesses that caused the "error" and the changes that will be implemented to avoid such mistakes from being made in the future.

However, in order to do that she first has to acknowledge that a mistake was made.

maybe she didnt make a mistake, she certainly doesnt see the need to apologize...the only mistake is that the express buss the mark.
If...
Ken Gordon say so

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 27, 2011, 11:34:40 AM »
Sorry, my mistake. You should know better. Speaking about a person of that authority in such regard is inappropriate. You can't attempt to come on this board and spew knowledge, then belittle yourself with these kind of classless statements.

Everyone here welcomes opinions but that is simply crossing the line. I eh care what education you have or how entitled you think you are.

And the sad thing is I tend to agree with your opinion on the overall issue being discussed.

First off I don't "attempt" to do nutten... I come and do what I blasted do.  Is neither for your approval nor your enjoyment so your opinion eh really worth shit to me.  Secondly, I don't care if she name is Prime Minister or flag woman I will call shit as I see it.  If that cross some imaginary line dat yuh draw in yuh head then yuh free to hop on yuh imaginary high horse and ride tuh f**k out.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 12:58:18 PM by Bakes »

truetrini

« Reply #235 on: January 27, 2011, 01:14:53 PM »
is giddy yap yuh telling de man?

allyuh wicked.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 27, 2011, 02:03:31 PM »

maybe she didnt make a mistake, she certainly doesnt see the need to apologize...the only mistake is that the express buss the mark.

Now who in this whole debacle would have been so pissed that they buss de mark to the Express??......hhhhhmmmmm.  Cyar be the same SIA/SSA director who recomended Ms. Ramnarine.....cyar be cuz dem wanted she to be higher than them......so who......hhhhhhhmmmmmmmm :thinking: :thinking:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 27, 2011, 02:09:18 PM »

Now who in this whole debacle would have been so pissed that they buss de mark to the Express??......hhhhhmmmmm.  Cyar be the same SIA/SSA director who recomended Ms. Ramnarine.....cyar be cuz dem wanted she to be higher than them......so who......hhhhhhhmmmmmmmm :thinking: :thinking:

Well I would assume is somebody within the organization who find it was damn folly and buss de mark.

From what I recall:
Sources say Ramnarine's appointment has left a sour taste in the mouths of SIA personnel, since she lacks the educational background and expertise to run the agency which deals with intelligence gathering information and security issues with regards to the country.

"She has no training whatsoever in the field of security and intelligence," a source said.

Stating that Ramnarine will be exposed to "extremely sensitive material on national security issues," the source added that employees at SIA were officially informed of the appointment on Wednesday, when Ramnarine called a meeting displaying her instrument of appointment. Calls to several government ministers on the issue were dodged as many of them expressed surprise at the appointment.

One Minister, who did not wish to be identified, said: "I am now hearing of this. It probably happened and we (Cabinet) did not know."

The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 27, 2011, 02:32:48 PM »
Now I asked and/or was wondering because of a load of shyte Gary Griffith come on the radio and talk this morning and they replay it this evening.......cuz de way he was going on, one could have sworn the girl was the hottest thing since sliced bread and the SIA people know what they were doing when they recomended her.......

Is best Gary did shut he mouth but knowing how he ego wouldn't let him, I'm not surprised........ ::) ::)  I never see a bunch of people fall all over themselves to look chupid like these misfits......
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 27, 2011, 02:43:12 PM »
Now I asked and/or was wondering because of a load of shyte Gary Griffith come on the radio and talk this morning and they replay it this evening.......cuz de way he was going on, one could have sworn the girl was the hottest thing since sliced bread and the SIA people know what they were doing when they recomended her.......

Is best Gary did shut he mouth but knowing how he ego wouldn't let him, I'm not surprised........ ::) ::)  I never see a bunch of people fall all over themselves to look chupid like these misfits......

Heard Gary this afternoon change meh station 2 I95 as peeps were in d car. UTTER NONESENSE.

AS 4 BUSTING D MARK MY MEDIA PEEPS TELL ME IS 2 GET BCK AT SASHA. They usually preey peeved when a mdia person take a wuk in d govt as a media person 4 a Minister but Sasha being inc harge of events 4  dPM is an all time LOW.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>