April 27, 2024, 09:45:21 PM

Author Topic: The Best Ways to SABOTAGE the T&T National Football Team...  (Read 2960 times)

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
The Best Ways to SABOTAGE the T&T National Football Team...
« on: September 11, 2023, 05:52:01 AM »
It is becoming evident that the NC is colluding with national coaches to sabotage our football program and blacklist players who stand up to the corrupt federation that is a puppet for FIFA.

Reading the response of certain players recently and the inability of Head Coaches in T&T, it's clear as day they are being paid to sabotage our football. With the exceptions of Hart and Bertille St Clair of course...

The best ways to sabotage the T&T football team:

A coach having no clear strategy for matches, there is no plan, no style, no structure, no combinations, no clear cut approach. This is done deliberately, to sabotage the team and create tension with the senior players.

Degrading the players, openly putting down players and instiling an inferiority complex in them. This team is better than you, deliberate sabotage to create low self esteem and low team morale. It creates a losing environment.

No presence of a technical committee for the national team.

The country is not paying the Head Coach, FIFA pays the NC and the NC pays the coach, there is no autonomy in T&T football, and T&T is subject to control from outside influences.

The NC is still in the country, neo-colonialism at it's finest. The recent coups in central Africa to remove the french colonial presence should be a lesson for T&T. Get rid of the NC and take control of your program, this NC is an institution for sabotage and oppression.

The head coach is a sell out, he may indeed be able to coach well but he is beholden to his masters at the NC and beyond. Any progress will be met with the axe, Hart faced this sabotage and was the reason he was fired.

Deliberately creating tension with senior players to create control over younger players and players who have less power. Head Coaches creating a toxic environment is deliberate because it allows them to escape criticism and maintain their role as the puppet.

Coaches can manipulate strategies to lose and deliberately not develop a plan, when they are capable of doing it. So the players can say he didn't know what he was doing, he wasn't ready. No, he was capable and ready, he just chose to not coach because he's acting on instructions.

Create the illusion of being incapable but in reality it is sabotage and high level manipulation. We can also assume that they can purprosely install a incapable coach because it further debilitates the football program, on pupose. However, I believe it's not the latter...
« Last Edit: September 11, 2023, 05:56:29 AM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: The Best Ways to SABOTAGE the T&T National Football Team...
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2023, 10:37:11 AM »
Angus Eve continues to sabotage our football by non selection of the best available and eligible players around the world..

The agenda is clear, his masters that pull his strings are clear about who should and shouldn't be selected

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2023, 11:58:52 AM »
Bringing new faces for the Canada game, is not a good idea. Unless they are of the caliber of Levi Garcia. Bringing in an under 21 just because they playing development football in Europe, is suicide.

Other than Levi, I can only think of one player that is  worth the risk. Sheldon Bateau.

Everything culminates in March with the Canada game and the end of the Normalization Committee tenure. Something to think about Contro, if we beat Canada and make it to the Copa, the Normalization Committee will look like gods. Their decisions and actions will be credited for getting the team to Copa. I'm sure FIFA will want the limelight

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2023, 11:28:07 PM »
I was speaking in general about the overall selection of the team. In regards to the Canada match, Levi and Bateau are good options but is our team really set? Have we really locked down an 11 that has gelled and we know will produce results? Eve has been shifting and changing, I think we can make at least 2 to 3 changes in the line up with players that can make an impact and are better at that specific position.

That's if the NC leaves, what if FIFA renews their term again? Yes they will look like they have impacted football positively if we win but that's quite the opposite as we know it to be.

Worse case if we lose against Canada then Eve departs with the NC..  A fresh start, new coach and the best players available without players being alienated and not selected.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2023, 08:21:46 AM »
Good point.

To be fair to Eve, he did a decent job. His tactics are questionable. But he's trying. His heart is in it.

By the way, I feel we go beat Canada. Concacf is due for a shock or upset. None has come as yet. With the disarray in the Canada soccer association (I surprised a Normalization Committee hasn't reached Canada as yet) things are shifting in our favor. The Canada boys seems to lack the umph that got them to the world cup. Stay tuned.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2023, 10:08:10 PM »
But let us be honest brother... Is a decent job enough to take you to a world cup? You have to identify and select the best players first, then have those players play within a system that is conducive for winning, they have to believe.

Eve is not paid by us, he's paid by FIFA and the NC is the figurehead, hence why he defends them. He will not bite the hand that feeds him. So I disagree my friend, his heart is not in it.

For the record I loved Eve as a player, I was upset he did not make the world cup squad tbh. But I have seen enough, his tactics and strategy is lacking badly. I could imagine if we had someone like SH with the right support or another coach that was capable and their heart was there, without the control of FIFA. We would be in that top 3 in CONCACAF.

We would actually have our best players available.

Canada is a sleeper, I wouldn't count them out, we have to be careful. I don't know if Eve is up to the task. The NC will not tackle a developed nation like Canada, it's the colonial mindset.

Neo-colonialism my friend, Canada and other countries like Canada will remain untouched by the NC. T&T, well we have to continue to be oppressed and subjected to control. They don't want any surprises in world sport, especially with melanated people. So they have their sell outs administer control stateside.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2023, 01:44:23 PM »
Contro, I not an Eve defender. But you can't just say that his heart isn't there because he won't "bite the hand that feeds him". He's been quite vocal lately about not having a contract in place. Also, when you say "bite the hand", what you really expecting him to do or to say the NC? Cuss them? Tell them off? The man is a worker just like anyone else.

Right now, I wouldn't change him for this upcoming game against Canada. He has defied the odds. Something is clicking here. However, I am with you 100% about his tactics and strategies.

Eve might not be the best to take the team to 2026. I'm in favor of Hart just like you. I think he will be gone after the Canada game, regardless of the result.

As for Hart, he's available for the post. He is no longer with HFX. Once the NC is out, I think the new TTFA admins will replace Eve.

Well that's why Canada ain't see no NC as yet. They have the "privilege" of having the opportunity to correct their mistakes.

Concacaf prefers to have Canada in the Copa before TT. However, Canada soccer is in very bad shape. They are projecting a 6m dollar deficit. They don't have money for matches. They only played one friendly since the Gold cup. Also, some players are still owed money from the Qatar appearance and beyond. I expect some action from the players before the March game. Mark my words

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2023, 04:54:58 PM »
Brother, I never said you were an Eve fan. You are one of the few people on the board that calls a spade, a spade. I was stating my dissatisfaction with the way things have unfolded for our federation and the NC having us by the balls in a vice grip.

I don't expect Eve to do anything to be honest because he is enjoying the curry favour and his selection is terrible tbh. Which for me is sabotage and instructions from the NC. Like you said, CONCACAF prefers the lighter shade of nation reaching the COPA. It's based on a number of factors including TV revenues and not what team actually deserves to be there.

Clipping TT wings with a coach who is controlled is convenient for the bigger teams, preventing issues with this small twin island.

But yes I agree, changing Eve right now may throw it off or may be a blessing in disguise. We are already in a gambling mood with Eve, we can throw the dice once more. Or just wait until the NC leaves, if they leave?

The disarray is out in the open, they screwed the players and the Canadian fed may pay for that, it begrudges some of these old boys in the Canadian fed that it's a bunch of Caribbean and African players on that pitch for Canadian football.  TT could benefit from this but I don't want our team to win because another team is in disarray. It just strengthens Eve's position which is more upsetting than anything I can describe.

However, the only benefit is the players making it through to the COPA, is that they will get the experience and some will be around for the 2026 campaign.

We will see fam...

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2023, 09:12:50 PM »
Misunderstanding. I was not suggesting that you painted me as an Eve supporter.

The CMNT will take a stand or boycott before the game. This is how they'll get heard. I don't see their stars playing for the team if payments are still outstanding. Not saying we should bank on this. But this issue with Canadian soccer might play in our favor.

We'll see. I actually have a good feeling about our chances. We actually play better under pressure. Canada doesn't. So we shall see

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2023, 01:51:34 PM »
No problem, I know that brother, I would be utterly surprised if you were an Eve supporter  :D ;D

Maybe, we will see, I don't want to base our chances on whether Canada throws the game or not. This is a good test for Eve. The NC said they are leaving, thank God for that, now Eve's career is now on the edge of a precipice. We will see if he performs or fails in this test that will be a defining moment in his career.

It is a wait and see approach for me, we really have nothing to lose. Eve however, has a lot on the line in the coming months.

My next question is, who are the Presidential candidates for TTFA and we need to know their philosophy going forward?

If SH steps in after Eve, how does that change the dynamic of the team? Will we move forward with new faces or bring back some old heads, some which I honestly don't see their value.

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2023, 09:48:47 AM »
Interesting thread. A federation full of corruption where players and coaches couldn’t get paid for decades. Decades of mismanagement, law suits and stealing. A Netflix documentary about our culture of theft and disorganization. FIFA has moved to eliminate and change this culture and we still complaining? Are we suggesting we return to this type of culture and international reputation?

Eve has done wonders with a very weak team. Outside of Levi and Daniel, none of these players play regularly in top leagues. Eve has performed miracles with this team and the players deserve credit for responding to his leadership. Both players and coaches deserve credit and should be proud of how they have represented us.

As far as team selections, he can only select 22 even though there’s about 44 that can make a strong argument for selection. His selection has been good considering he is still discovering new players and who can play international ball. I’ve seen lots of new faces and they are performing.

It doesn’t matter who the coach is or which players are picked, there will always be a pocket of fans that will not be happy. The lack of credit and support Eve gets is disppointing.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2024, 03:31:55 PM »
Keeping the federation in a constant state of corruption limits progress and advancement of football in the nation. Have you ever noticed that the big nations go uninterrupted by scandals and corruption? There is a reason for this, in order to keep the pecking order intact you remove progressive regimes for corrupt regimes.

Destabilization and through this they have control. We just experienced this before the NC took power. Any progressive regime has been derailed because it means progress and TT being a football power in the region. They cannot have this, the government also assists in this corruption by lack of funding and putting pressure on local corps to get involved. They also agree with footballing powers when they ostracize our football leaders that want change.

Eve has done a mediocre job but you are saying that we have risen because we went straight to the bottom and any improvement will be viewed as a miracle. When in fact we are far off of where we should be, you are settling for mediocre gains because of our freefall. It is all comparative in terms of what and where we should be. Not delusion because the NC has ensured that drop and that decline.

His selection has been poor my friend, there are many players not selected that should be selected. Players that should be scouted that are not scouted that are eligible. So no his selection has not been the best my friend.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2024, 07:51:54 PM »
So the NC says they won't extend, but now they do a few months before they leave to create tension and issues with the incoming ttfa admin when they said they won't extend Eve...

Orchestrated sabotage, if we want a better coach we will have to fire Eve and spend money to do it, then Eve will want to sue the ttfa etc...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2024, 11:09:42 PM »
The sabotage with Angus Eve is in full swing.. Currently Angus is neglecting to select the best foreign born players...

Watch the ride fellahs...

Offline Marcus868

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2024, 07:17:26 AM »
The sabotage with Angus Eve is in full swing.. Currently Angus is neglecting to select the best foreign born players...

Watch the ride fellahs...

at best he should be a part of the coaching staff as he already has a rapport with the younger national players, but he isn't ready as a head coach of a team trying to take our football to another level.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2024, 11:24:02 AM »
There is one problem with that brother, Eve is a jealous man and will envy any HC for T&T...

Having a non team player as a part of the coaching staff will create a bad vibes environment, undermining etc

Eve needs to coach local football and spend about 10 years outside TT with a club team.. He needs to stay far away from our national football, he is a sell out of the highest order...

Offline Marcus868

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2024, 06:31:28 AM »
There is one problem with that brother, Eve is a jealous man and will envy any HC for T&T...

Having a non team player as a part of the coaching staff will create a bad vibes environment, undermining etc

Eve needs to coach local football and spend about 10 years outside TT with a club team.. He needs to stay far away from our national football, he is a sell out of the highest order...

Exactly one month away to the date from our next assignment and the coach of the senior team has been eerily silent  :o :worried:. I mean you don't have to talk to the public everyday, but don't we deserve some info?? what's new coach?

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2024, 09:28:00 PM »
Eve has his orders, he will follow them, fellas like Eve who are "in the house" as they say will sell out and gaslight you that things are going well and this is the best selection..

He's quiet because he knows what he is doing is sabotage and he doesn't want to be criticized for his wrongdoing... So he will stay quiet, he knows we are on to him and the NC

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2024, 10:18:26 PM »
After reading Lisana's recent article it highlights what I have been saying for over 20 years on this board..

The TTPFL is funded by FIFA, they have basically ensured any candidate they field will be guaranteed the Presidency. The TTPFL has the most votes and are beholden to the candidate supported by the TTPFL. Independent candidates basically are not in any position of power. This is Neo colonialism at its finest. Nothing democratic about the accepted amendments, if they resist the changes, its back to the NC. If they object to the President or a President that is elected that is not in FIFAs favour, it's back to the NC. We saw it with Wallace, any progress will be met with resistance and back to the NC.

Ask yourself, if TT was a nation with no talent and wasn't a threat, why the undemocratic rule, sabotage and control by FIFA?

It is time our people start asking themselves the right questions...
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 10:20:14 PM by Controversial »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2024, 01:27:47 AM »
It got worse with Jack undermining England and the US for the WC bids. Once again it goes back to FIFA's original make up, which was control of world football after independence of Caribbean and African nations with Sir Rous. That is until Joao Havelange decided to use the other nations like Africa and the Caribbean and played that masterstroke to gain power, which was eventually done by Sepp, under the tutelage of Havelange.

They never intended to have Caribbean and African nations dominate world football, they wanted stooges and hatchet men that are inherently corrupt to maintain their supremacy and get them the votes needed to secure the Presidency and ultimately control. Hence, the Caribbean is still the swing vote for the FIFA Presidency.

JW saw the opportunity to make that money and become the de facto "King of the Caribbean" via his cohorts in the other islands. A guaranteed revenue stream but JW did a lot of good also but he was under the gun. Meaning, he would still be beholden to the white supremacist that control world football.

T&T despite it's talent would never be a regional footballing power because TV rights, gambling, sponsorships and politics trump "talent". As a nation of color we are there to make up numbers and give the illusion of freedom and democracy, aka fairness. However, our own government was also colluding and contributed to the decline and deterioration of our football, as it is written to be this way. None of the higher ups want to see T&T dominating bigger teams like the US, Mexico etc, so you keep the football in problems, lack of funding and development, with little government cooperation and support. It is by design and JW was just a puppet in that play where now he has no choice but to save his skin because he decided to over extend his power and reach.

In order to maintain the balance in the region where teams from the African diaspora are not a "threat" they have to ensure coaches like Eve, tow the line. In response to Gawd, Eve is controlled, he is paid by FIFA, who do you think he answers to? Do you think he will forfeit this opportunity given to him by what Hadad calls the "Vatican" of world football? No, he will not ruin that opportunity, so in order to maintain the status quo, he tows the line. So it is not Eve's decision to sabotage, it is his superiors giving orders.

In comes Wharfe, another puppet who will as he said, continue where the NC left off, Hadad did his job of effectively crippling our football and removing any semblance of democracy. Now Wharfe will continue to tow the line for his imperial masters and any early exit for Eve, may not be in the cards ever...

So in summary brother, to answer your question, the reason for sabotage of our football, was written before JW, continued with JW and is after JW as well. It is more than just - "Peter, paying for Paul".... It is the only way to stop talented teams like T&T from dominating and creating problems for other bigger nations that are considered more valuable to the cause...

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2024, 10:08:59 PM »
So in summary brother, to answer your question, the reason for sabotage of our football, was written before JW, continued with JW and is after JW as well.

Contro. I honestly admire your historical perspective on things and issues of TT. And I hoping I can meet You one of these days. But I am still a bit bewildered by your statement that even before Jack, FIFA and them wanted to keep down TT.

The only thing that impede us moving forward to upset the apple cart, IS WE. Not FIFA, is WE TT. All the successful football nations in Concacaf get backing from within. Business and government for finance and the citizens for backing in the stands. They have to work in tandem. That eh happening now. In 74 when the team almost went to the first Germany WC, who was TT president? Ken Galt. A former TT player who worked for Massy. He was able to get money for that squad. When the 74 Youth went Canada to play Concacaf U19, TTFA pull out all the stops to prepare the team. We came in third behind Mexico and Cuba. In 74 we won the silver medal in the CAC games. So the problem is We.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2024, 12:12:00 AM »
@deeks

brother it's a wholistic approach to sabotage and neo colonial tactics of suppression of the Caribbean as a region. It is historical and continuous, no bewilderment there, just facts and historically that has been our story in the world.

We are used as votes, beating teams like Argentina and the likes of Germany are out of this world to many because we have never had a fair chance to win or compete. Wallace entered the frame and was beaten down and the NC installed, Hart was removed and undermined. The list goes on, it is not our fault in many cases because we cannot overpower FIFA.

For instance, if Wharfe is not elected, and an outlier is the new President and does not have the blessings of FIFA, we are back to the NC. If they even fire Eve, it may spell our nation being back under the NC, because that is a coach chosen by FIFA and paid by FIFA. This is not delusion and not because of our lack of talent. We have too much talent and they are not chosen.

We are currently not even allowed to choose our best talent or youth talent. The government also plays a big role in this sabotage and control, they could change the rule of nationality to boost our sport and football but have not budged. They are too busy stealing money from our nation...

The problem is not WE, but them and abroad. Check the dates of when sponsorship came into world football under Havelange, you will see when real revenues started to enter FIFA. Once that happened, TT and other nations of color had to take a back seat.

You've never asked yourself the question, why CFU isn't allocated two WC spots but has the second highest vote count in FIFA? We are the swing vote and control who becomes President but have no WC spots?????

Think about what I said above, it is time our people wake up to reality...

« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 12:23:17 AM by Controversial »

1]; } ?>