With the 2018 Super League season set to begin on Saturday 9 June, FC Santa Rosa has recruited several new players, some of whom began their football career as Santa Rosa youths.
New coach Derek King's squad has been strengthened with the arrival of:
1. Kishun Seecharan (forward, from Northeast Stars FC)
2. Akeil Guevara (midfielder, ditto)
3. Jesse Peters (goalkeeper, ditto)
4. Giovanni Abraham (forward, ditto)
5. Shane Hospedales (midfielder, UTT)
6. Gorean Highley (forward, Cunupia)
7. Hayden Tinto (forward, San Juan Jabloteh FC)
8. Noel Williams (defender, 1976 Phoenix FC)
9. J'deem Parris (midfielder, UTT)
10. Dakeil Ferreira (defender/midfielder, Sangre Grande Dream Team)
11. Carlon Nicholas (midfielder/defender, Damarie Hill FC)
Seecharan and Guevara are former Rosa youth players. Goran Ratty Highley joins his son Mikaeel (Rosa Under-12s) at the club.
The Rosa newbies bring tremendous attacking force to add to the Big Cannons well known defending ability - Santa Rosa has conceded the least goals in the league over the past three seasons).