May 18, 2024, 07:31:26 AM

Author Topic: When is the next TTFF Elections ???  (Read 28859 times)

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
Re: When is the next TTFF Elections ???
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2009, 09:20:07 PM »
Weary, Big Mag, for a moment there I thought I had you on my side, now I am not so sure, what the hell happened?

Listen, I know there are many rivers to cross and miles to go before we sleep. People are going to jump off the bandwagon and people are going to jump onto the bandwagon, we have to embrace the two sides, but we have to stay the course. Stay with me man. I need you.

This revolution is going to be long and tedious. People are going to say this and people are going to say that, but we know what this struggle is all about and you and I know that it is going to be monumental. We know that it is something that is going to pit brother against brother and family against family, it may even transcend political boundaries but in the scheme of things that is what change is all about. Stay the course. Let us bring our brothers and sisters together for a movement that is solely borne out of the desire for change, change that we know is correct just for the sole peaceful purpose of notifying the powers that be, that we will no longer settle for business as usual.

According to Chuck D and Flavor Flav: "We have to fight the powers, we have to fight the powers that be".

Exhale for a second and look around you Trinis. The Berlin Wall is down. The Bolivian National Team went on strike as a Unit. Togo National team went on strike as a Unit. There are people all over the world protesting against tryranny and dictatorship. Why are we allowing Jack Warner to dictate to us. Why are we allowing this idiot to control our destiny in a sport that transcends the world and the hip hop nature of our destiny.

Come on Trinis. The time for small mindedness is old and tired. What are you actually afraid of. I don't understand this.

Somebody please enlighten me.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2009, 09:42:23 PM »
Weary, Big Mag, for a moment there I thought I had you on my side, now I am not so sure, what the hell happened?

Listen, I know there are many rivers to cross and miles to go before we sleep. People are going to jump off the bandwagon and people are going to jump onto the bandwagon, we have to embrace the two sides, but we have to stay the course. Stay with me man. I need you.

This revolution is going to be long and tedious. People are going to say this and people are going to say that, but we know what this struggle is all about and you and I know that it is going to be monumental. We know that it is something that is going to pit brother against brother and family against family, it may even transcend political boundaries but in the scheme of things that is what change is all about. Stay the course. Let us bring our brothers and sisters together for a movement that is solely borne out of the desire for change, change that we know is correct just for the sole peaceful purpose of notifying the powers that be, that we will no longer settle for business as usual.

According to Chuck D and Flavor Flav: "We have to fight the powers, we have to fight the powers that be".

Exhale for a second and look around you Trinis. The Berlin Wall is down. The Bolivian National Team went on strike as a Unit. Togo National team went on strike as a Unit. There are people all over the world protesting against tryranny and dictatorship. Why are we allowing Jack Warner to dictate to us. Why are we allowing this idiot to control our destiny in a sport that transcends the world and the hip hop nature of our destiny.

Come on Trinis. The time for small mindedness is old and tired. What are you actually afraid of. I don't understand this.

I wit u brudder tell me yuh plans and I go help implement. U say nuff peeps go jump off I say dey eh even gettin on thus it go b a longgggggg 1 but I on board
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2009, 01:10:10 AM »

I wit u brudder tell me yuh plans and I go help implement. U say nuff peeps go jump off I say dey eh even gettin on thus it go b a longgggggg 1 but I on board

Allright, I know that we all want to protect our identity. So we want to do this discreetly as possible. If I am wrong tell me so.

Now, I believe that we have to make sure that the next election of the board of members for election to the TTFF don't go uncontested. So we have to start this movement or revolution, if you will call it that, now. I know it's not a democracy but at the same time it cannot be a beauracracy either. People like Oliver Camps and Jack Warner's rest of imps must not win re-election to the Federation without us having some kind of representation. You dig what I am saying? I was thinking that we get as much information out to the people of Trinidad and Tobago in the form of some kind of petition in an attempt to find out if the rest of the country feels the same way we do. Let's contact the different radio stations in and around Trinidad and Tobago to get the word out. Once we have that established then the next step is to somehow get the masses to voice a vote of no confidence in the people who are occupying positions in the federation who are solely bent on lining their pockets with people's hard earn money, who are all talk with no intentions of developing anything else but their personal wealth off of someone else's blood, sweat, and tears and whose riches have made them complacent and comfortable, while the rest of the country suffer.
People who go to games and so on have the opportunity to let all the club owners and players and the administrators of the Professional Football League, the National Super League, Eddie Hart League, and the Tobago Football Association know that people are aware of what is going on and it cannot be business as usual anymore, people are fed up with the nonsensical way things are being conducted by this lame duck administration. People can do this by carrying signs that voice exactly how they feel. This kind of action is not against the law. We have to encourage the players of all the football leagues in Trinidad and Tobago to get on board.
There is an organisation in TnT called FPATT. We can contact them to find out how we and them can, together, make an impact on how we the people can make a difference in the way things are conducted in Trinidad and Tobago to move the development of our Soccer Program to a level of professionalism that is delinquent.  We the people can encourage the players at all levels to enlist and believe in FPATT and follow suit in protesting the way things are being run in the country. We have to give them our support in this endeavour.
I know there is going to be some kind of back lash to this action but it has to happen for changes to occur. We have to get that information out through Flex, Tallman, and anybody else that can encourage the different tv, radio channels, and newspapers in Trinidad and Tobago to expose our disapproval of this Football Federation. As a nation aspiring together to bring about change, it will happen, it is about time.

Together we aspire, Together we achieve.

I am open to any and all positive suggestions you or anyone else may have.

Thanks.................
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2009, 06:28:54 AM »
1 year is a decent period of time to plan. Some in-depth research is needed
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2009, 06:57:34 AM »
Dreamer, is it research that's needed or convincing the people who have the power to vote i.e. the reps of the various federations that change is needed?
Since these people are most likely "well taken" care of AND Jackula has very deep pockets, this is where the fight lies isn't it?

What in-depth research do we need to do?   :-\

And while 1 year is a decent period to plan, 1 year will fly by before we know it, so if we really serious, then we could start with getting davyjenny1 to stop posting some stupid little ditty about Socapro and post a plan...that's what we've been asking of him since last month or so.....
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 06:59:52 AM by Brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2009, 07:12:19 AM »
TMAN is dis goin 2 b a sticky till 2010? I will luv it 2 b.

Deese I like some of yuh ideas but doh depend on any existing organizations 2 help. Some of dem need help 4demself. We need 2 do dis ourself strt wit a letter campaign statin all d jokers who are responsible 4 reelectin scamps etal yr after yr.

Lets strt wit d referres association who always cryin 4 more money. NO SUPPORT FROM ME.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2009, 07:23:57 AM »
Dreamer, is it research that's needed or convincing the people who have the power to vote i.e. the reps of the various federations that change is needed?
Since these people are most likely "well taken" care of AND Jackula has very deep pockets, this is where the fight lies isn't it?

And while 1 year is a decent period to plan, 1 year will fly by before we know it, so if we really serious, then we could start with getting davyjenny1 to stop posting some stupid little ditty about Socapro and post a plan...that's what we've been asking of him since last month or so.....

Research of the plan of action ;D

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2009, 07:26:40 AM »

Soundin like a real Trini we always plannin and neva implementin.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2009, 07:54:57 AM »
BM Here...deese..i am here...i wanted the U-20 to end..so not to distract the kids...

REVOLUTION HERE.... and f#ck Zamora

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2009, 08:14:49 AM »

I hear yuh dreamer, it have plenty research to be done.  we have to research a bag of questions we want to ask the representative from the referees association (as a start), that we want to ask in an interview.  Is the referees association happy with the current executive?  how do they come up with one voice on who they are going to throw their support behind?  Is it none of the fans business when the election of the administration who is going to run OUR football is taking place?  should the players - FPATT - have a voice at these elections?  a million more specific questions we could research.  Or we could even get an anonymous interview from somebody high up who really know the voting process, so we could find out more...what to ask in the light.  jack can't brush all of we off like he brush off andrew jennings, once we finish mounting up all the evidence.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2009, 08:31:04 AM »
We are at a unique moment for a long time because we can't qualify for 2010 anymore so players are free to follow their conscience instead of the threat from Jackula of lost bonanza by not being in South africa. Quietly some networking with Shaka, Sancho, Morris, Fitzpatrick, Leonson, Stern, Jones and all the behind-the-scenes warriors needs to be done so that there is maximum synchrony. The lawsuit outcome must be followed closely and the timetable of all the important game-changing decisions must be known like the palm of yuh hand.
More data on Scamps needs to acquired. What happen to gRODENT btw?

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2009, 09:44:33 AM »

Exhale for a second and look around you Trinis. The Berlin Wall is down. The Bolivian National Team went on strike as a Unit. Why are we allowing Jack Warner to dictate to us. Why are we allowing this idiot to control our destiny in a sport that transcends the world and the hip hop nature of our destiny.

I'm sure not many people will disagree with your emotionally patriotic albeit cliché filled sentiments
yuh hadda remember is money does run tings.....jack happy to grease the palm of any opposition to his rule
when the cheque big enough, nobody go ever make no noise

If all the soca warriors in 2006 stood in solidarity...the supporters woulda fall in line...but certain men on de team decide dem have enuff money so dey not in de 'oppose jack business'...de ress hadda suck salt

by de way have you seen the flav flav reality show?....he pretty much give up on the 'fight the power' mentality and opt for the stepnfetchit lifestyle because the cheque was big enough
dais life
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2009, 09:45:12 AM »

Brown stew chicken! Here you go:

To contact Andrew Jennings: http://www.transparencyinsport.org/contact_andrew.html

All those who in support of removing those at the very tip top in the TTFF? this is what needs to be done

Hello Davy - I think the only hope is to work at grass roots to get a fair
and representative constitution for the T&TFF.
Good luck,
Andrew
« Last Edit: October 03, 2009, 10:07:33 AM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2009, 11:33:52 AM »
Brown stew chicken! Here you go:

*sigh*  ::) ::)
Father forgive him.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2009, 12:23:46 PM »
TMAN is dis goin 2 b a sticky till 2010? I will luv it 2 b.

Deese I like some of yuh ideas but doh depend on any existing organizations 2 help. Some of dem need help 4demself. We need 2 do dis ourself strt wit a letter campaign statin all d jokers who are responsible 4 reelectin scamps etal yr after yr.

Lets strt wit d referres association who always cryin 4 more money. NO SUPPORT FROM ME.

Okay, weary.

Letter campaign
referees association

I also like dreamer's and kounty's ideas of researching a plan of action and a list of questions to ask those representing the referee association.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2009, 01:11:35 PM »

Soundin like a real Trini we always plannin and neva implementin.

This time around weary, we are going to implement some plan of action. Time for talking is over. Talk is cheap. Scene.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2009, 01:13:01 PM »

I hear yuh dreamer, it have plenty research to be done.  we have to research a bag of questions we want to ask the representative from the referees association (as a start), that we want to ask in an interview.  Is the referees association happy with the current executive?  how do they come up with one voice on who they are going to throw their support behind?  Is it none of the fans business when the election of the administration who is going to run OUR football is taking place?  should the players - FPATT - have a voice at these elections?  a million more specific questions we could research.  Or we could even get an anonymous interview from somebody high up who really know the voting process, so we could find out more...what to ask in the light.  jack can't brush all of we off like he brush off andrew jennings, once we finish mounting up all the evidence.

kounty, I hear you. Can we get a move on this idea as well. Let me know.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #47 on: October 03, 2009, 01:15:54 PM »
We are at a unique moment for a long time because we can't qualify for 2010 anymore so players are free to follow their conscience instead of the threat from Jackula of lost bonanza by not being in South africa. Quietly some networking with Shaka, Sancho, Morris, Fitzpatrick, Leonson, Stern, Jones and all the behind-the-scenes warriors needs to be done so that there is maximum synchrony. The lawsuit outcome must be followed closely and the timetable of all the important game-changing decisions must be known like the palm of yuh hand.
More data on Scamps needs to acquired. What happen to gRODENT btw?

Allright dreamer, I am going to look into how we can network with those athletes mentioned above. I will get back to you on that.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 03, 2009, 04:34:24 PM »

You guys understand how these elections go right ?
The elections are not contested by a popular vote but through the associations (east, north, central etc), I don't even think leagues have a vote, so approaching the pro league is a waste of time.
Now when you speak of revolution what exactly are you talking about ?
Protesting in front TTFF ? Big Mag do that nuff time.
What else ?
This thing Jack has built is almost an impenetrable fortress. Too many men on his feeding spoon run football today.
So tell me what credible effort can be mounted to supplant Jack and his cronies ?
Or is this just another stupid uninformed internet rant?
The way to get inside is to work from within, join an association , preach the word ,convert the youth , get some money involved to fight the monster.
Check what has happened in cricket and cycling as a start but never lose sight that you up against a multi millionaire that can spend at will and recover those funds just as easily from his shenanigans, not to mention the fact that he has power in FIFA that could see "revolutionary" success turn into destruction by getting FIFA to suspend any new team through lies and manipulation.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #49 on: October 03, 2009, 07:00:53 PM »

The elections are not contested by a popular vote but through the associations (east, north, central etc), I don't even think leagues have a vote, so approaching the pro league is a waste of time.
What else ?
This thing Jack has built is almost an impenetrable fortress. Too many men on his feeding spoon run football today.
So tell me what credible effort can be mounted to supplant Jack and his cronies ?
The way to get inside is to work from within, join an association , preach the word ,convert the youth , get some money involved to fight the monster.
Check what has happened in cricket and cycling as a start but never lose sight that you up against a multi millionaire that can spend at will and recover those funds just as easily from his shenanigans, not to mention the fact that he has power in FIFA that could see "revolutionary" success turn into destruction by getting FIFA to suspend any new team through lies and manipulation.

Once again my friend, one man does not a movement make. Do you remember the Civil Rights Movement in the United States some years ago? That movement was led by a dynamic leader who understood what he was up against. He did not let that deter him from keeping his eyes on the sparrow. He was not a ONE MAN BAND.

Have you ever seen the movie "Erin Brokovich". It is a movie about one woman's crusade to bring Pacific Gas and Electric Company to justice for destroying the lives of so many people in the northern two-thirds of California. She won that lawsuit with the help of some very tenacious lawyers and PG&E had to pay $333 million dollars in compensation to the families that were damaged by their carelessness. The company is still in existence today. The way they do things is what really changed.

What am I saying?. That multimillion dollar lawsuit was just a drop in the bucket for PG&E. It did not bankrupt them in anyway but it changed their philosophy and practices and it spawned new rules and regulations governing the way companies like PG&E conduct their business in California.

Do you seriously think Jack Warner and all his millions and high and mighty position in FIFA is something new. Does that scare you? Is that what is deterring you from challenging his authority that masks his small mindedness?. Do you actually believe that his superior existence is something new. Better cocks than this mental midget have crowed before my friend. You have to stop trying to scare people with the bullshit and let us get on with this mission or get to hell out of the way.

Erin Brokovich did not have any money when she decided to take on PG&E. Actually, she was bearly surviving. Do you think that MLK or Malcolm X were millionaires? Think again my friend. Their belief in change for the better and for everyone is what drove them. You cannot put a price on that my friend.

So, don't tell Jack Warner has millions and he is this and he is that. Quite frankly my friend I don't give a flying f&$k. You heard.

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2009, 07:09:04 PM »

What else ?

Once again my friend, one man does not a movement make. Do you remember the Civil Rights Movement in the United States some years ago? That movement was led by a dynamic leader who understood what he was up against. He did not let that deter him from keeping his eyes on the sparrow. He was not a ONE MAN BAND.

Have you ever seen the movie "Erin Brokovich". It is a movie about one woman's crusade to bring Pacific Gas and Electric Company to justice for destroying the lives of so many people in the northern two-thirds of California. She won that lawsuit with the help of some very tenacious lawyers and PG&E had to pay $333 million dollars in compensation to the families that were damaged by their carelessness. The company is still in existence today. The way they do things is what really changed.

What am I saying?. That multimillion dollar lawsuit was just a drop in the bucket for PG&E. It did not bankrupt them in anyway but it changed their philosophy and practices and it spawned new rules and regulations governing the way companies like PG&E conduct their business in California.

Do you seriously think Jack Warner and all his millions and high and mighty position in FIFA is something new. Does that scare you? Is that what is deterring you from challenging his authority that masks his small mindedness?. Do you actually believe that his superior existence is something new. Better cocks than this mental midget have crowed before my friend. You have to stop trying to scare people with the bullshit and let us get on with this mission or get to hell out of the way.

Erin Brokovich did not have any money when she decided to take on PG&E. Actually, she was bearly surviving. Do you think that MLK or Malcolm X were millionaires? Think again my friend. Their belief in change for the better and for everyone is what drove them. You cannot put a price on that my friend.

So, don't tell Jack Warner has millions and he is this and he is that. Quite frankly my friend I don't give a flying f&$k. You heard.

Well go on with the revo brother , wake mih up when it over.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2009, 06:44:59 AM »
King Deese, ah think fishs just trying to tell yuh that to be forewarned is to be forearmed.  While that it is nice to invoke the memory of Dr. King and Erin Brockovich at times like this, bottom line is in T&T money talks and BS walks. 

The 2 individuals above operated in a society that is not as closed as ours.  There are countless numbers of people out there who think that Jackula is the best thing that ever happened since sliced bread.  A lot of people depend on him for their living/positions.  He has been well entrenched for decades.  Evil does not concede without a fight. 

So once we are willing to make some serious sacrifices, be villified by an uneducated public, laughed at, burned at the stakes etc. etc. fine but it will take real belly.  Whatever it is you are planning, WILL NOT BE EASY to execute.  I'm not saying this to discourage you but rather to help you understand what it is you are up against.  I think that's what Fishs was trying to do.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2009, 07:54:30 AM »
with all the big talk that does pass & all the VIPs disguised behind clever sobriquets, how come nobody talking about launching a bid to take over TTFF.

Ah see it had a docile attempt on another thread calling for revolution and like it end up getting lost.

Who really going to put their money where their mouth is?

Once we dont have to put it in FCB bank ;D ;D
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2009, 12:06:35 PM »
King Deese, ah think fishs just trying to tell yuh that to be forewarned is to be forearmed.  While that it is nice to invoke the memory of Dr. King and Erin Brockovich at times like this, bottom line is in T&T money talks and BS walks. 

The 2 individuals above operated in a society that is not as closed as ours.  There are countless numbers of people out there who think that Jackula is the best thing that ever happened since sliced bread.  A lot of people depend on him for their living/positions.  He has been well entrenched for decades.  Evil does not concede without a fight. 

So once we are willing to make some serious sacrifices, be villified by an uneducated public, laughed at, burned at the stakes etc. etc. fine but it will take real belly.  Whatever it is you are planning, WILL NOT BE EASY to execute.  I'm not saying this to discourage you but rather to help you understand what it is you are up against.  I think that's what Fishs was trying to do.....

Sugar, I am aware of the road ahead and the trenches we are going to find ourselves in. I am no idiot. Nobody thought that white people in the United States would vote a black man into the White House. Nobody thought the Berlin Wall would come tumbling down. Nobody thought that people would sacrifice their lives in Tenemen Square for what they believe in. Nobody thought Mugabe would turn around and share some kind of power with his opposition, well that is still kind of suspect in my opinion. Time and time again you see people around the world coming together in the face of adversity, in the face of tyranny, injustice and inequality for one common purpose. The key word here is "people". No one man is going to make anything happen. It must be a consensus to gather together as a people to change what a lot of us here on the forum believe is wrong. Once people in Trinidad and Tobago withness this movement of the people, I believe that they will join in. I hope I am not wrong.

Yeah, we maybe a closed society but that does not make us unique nor does it make us stupid. We are not confused girlfriend, we are just tired of the arrogance and ism schism.

I apologize to fish if I came of harsh. Peace my friend.

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #54 on: October 04, 2009, 12:08:12 PM »

What else ?

I apologize to you fish if I seemed a bit harsh on you. Peace.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2009, 05:31:22 AM »
Boy,i like what's going on here too bad because i know what going to happen already,it's the norm as usual i'll just follow the ride.

I don't know what research is needed on this when all the people and organizations you all intend to research have already been scrutinized and sanitized on this forum already,read past posts and you can get all the information you want.

You looking for support,where is FPATT,Lasana,Jack,Sancho,Hart etc etc?

One thing i will say again,while we are preparing this revolution of change make sure we are know what we are changing too (new administration),if people don't know who replacing these so called idiots things will stay the same,remember we say one year.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 09:21:41 AM by Coop's »

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2009, 06:38:43 AM »

What else ?

I apologize to you fish if I seemed a bit harsh on you. Peace.

No need to apologise Breds , I know how emotive this topic is.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2009, 01:46:59 PM »

if people don't know who replacing these so called idiots things will stay the same,remember we say one year.

is them same people who you quote there who we need to get on the ballot to represent WE football

some more than others.  Men wastin they energy trying to cut down jack, but is camps and dem yes men we have to get out.  no more yes men.  no more yes men.  I positive a man like sancho  with a good team of strong moral men ent go be takin heaps of sh!t from jack right tru so.  camps and dem more guilty dan jack in my opinion.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2009, 05:53:19 PM »

if people don't know who replacing these so called idiots things will stay the same,remember we say one year.

is them same people who you quote there who we need to get on the ballot to represent WE football

some more than others.  Men wastin they energy trying to cut down jack, but is camps and dem yes men we have to get out.  no more yes men.  no more yes men.  I positive a man like sancho  with a good team of strong moral men ent go be takin heaps of sh!t from jack right tru so.  camps and dem more guilty dan jack in my opinion.

Men did say dat same ting bout latas ent?

All ah dem hadda go. De reason Jack eh go make it simple for him..or any of dem yes men to leave is because any change in de dynamic will cause problems. Why he go want to replace a neutered muppet with something that has testicles and capable of independent thought?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2009, 06:33:11 PM »
Only when there are wholesale changes from FIFA on down will there be Peace in TnT Football
them current set of FIFA dinosaurs ent goin an do the right thing atall atall
I guess that I am not optimistic
« Last Edit: October 05, 2009, 06:36:31 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

1]; } ?>