May 22, 2024, 11:44:06 PM

Author Topic: The Jack Warner Thread.  (Read 433341 times)

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Warner on I95.5 fm right now....
« Reply #1500 on: February 10, 2012, 04:01:51 PM »
lawd this too funny .... he wasn't authorized by the TTFF ????? What did teacher Percy say again??????

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: February 10, 2012, 04:09:53 PM »
I 4got 2 mention that Brownsugar called in and he said the figure the players are quoting was pulled from the sky. He was totally dismissive of us just like his partner Anil when she also confronted him with the facts.

And chag people does treat he like god....

Oh yeah, I forgot that part.  His response to some question Tony and Dale asked was "I challenge you to go in Chaguanas West and say that"...... :rotfl: :rotfl:  Who give a shyte about what Chag West ppl thinks.  In fact, if I was getting a handout from mih MP's salary cuz he only keeping $1.00 for himself, I might have worshiped him too!!!.....

Oh gaaarrrddd ooooyyyyeeee!!! Hear nah when I get over mih anger at this man, he real entertaining yuh know......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #1502 on: February 10, 2012, 05:12:10 PM »
Jack and TTFF defied the court, he did not serve his accounts and affidavit by close of business today. 
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: February 10, 2012, 05:45:21 PM »
Jack and TTFF defied the court, he did not serve his accounts and affidavit by close of business today. 

Yep so lets c what happen tryin 2 get d legal mind in d family wit NO SUCCESS.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: February 10, 2012, 05:49:10 PM »

So the final day to submit was today, but the next court appearence was scheduled for Feb 14th?
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: February 10, 2012, 05:50:42 PM »

So the final day to submit was today, but the next court appearence was scheduled for Feb 14th?

Apperently
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: February 10, 2012, 06:03:51 PM »
Awwrite. Yuh going back to the credit union on the 14th weary  ;D?
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: February 10, 2012, 06:07:52 PM »

:rotfl: D CU not on d same street wit d high court. So I will have 2 go on google map and c what I can visit.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: February 10, 2012, 06:45:44 PM »

ooooohhh ggggguuuuudddd......well, next week will be another week of balls.....of a different kind.....whose balls are bigger....Jack's or the Judge??......hhhhhhmmmmm......interesting times are ahead..... :drool: :drool: :duel: :challenge: :challenge: :duel: :drool: :drool:

Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: February 10, 2012, 06:47:16 PM »

:rotfl: D CU not on d same street wit d high court. So I will have 2 go on google map and c what I can visit.

Aye, aye.....yuh cyar go without me.......I need to find a pharmacy near by.....I might still have a cold by then....*cough, cough*  damn this cold persistent boy..... ;D ;D
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: February 10, 2012, 10:35:23 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/kTsoAwkwEUs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/kTsoAwkwEUs</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/H-ynCTMIpBI" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/H-ynCTMIpBI</a>
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: February 11, 2012, 02:30:28 AM »
Similar soundbites to FIFA when people think they are untouchable and arrogant because of it.  Sounds as if he's out of pocket aswell. 

From the outside and the way its went so far, it looks like it might just all get swept under the carpet, I really hope thats not the case.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: February 11, 2012, 07:40:35 AM »
evil...jack wont see god face also
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
FIFA withholds Warner’s pension.
« Reply #1513 on: February 11, 2012, 08:51:28 AM »
FIFA withholds Warner’s pension
… Global body monitoring TTFF.
By: Lasana Liburd (wired868).

FIFA revealed yesterday that it is withholding the pension of its former Vice President and Trinidad and Tobago Works Minister Jack Warner.

Warner resigned from FIFA last June in the wake of bribery allegations that saw fellow Vice President Mohamed Bin Hammam banned for life.

However, the former TTFF special advisor was still due a pension that might have earned him as much as $230,000 (US$36,238) per year until he turns 96-years-old.

The FIFA Media Office confirmed that this is not being paid.

“We can confirm that at present Jack Warner is not receiving a FIFA pension,” the FIFA Media Office told Wired868.com. “Please kindly understand that we are not able to provide you with further details on this matter at this stage.”

FIFA also revealed that it is monitoring the chaotic scenes in Trinidad and Tobago's football but is not yet ready to act.

On Wednesday, a court-appointed marshall seized all removable assets from the head office of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) on the instructions of 13 members of the 2006 World Cup squad.

The raid followed the TTFF's failure to make a second interim payment of $4.6 million (US$724,000) that was due to the "Soca Warriors" since October 2011. The Warriors already received a payment of $7.2 million (US$1,140,384) earlier last year after a ruling by High Court Judge Devindra Rampersad in February 2011.

The Warriors, the TTFF and its former President Oliver Camps return to court on 14 February 2012.

Read More
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: FIFA withholds Warner’s pension.
« Reply #1514 on: February 11, 2012, 09:12:17 AM »
FIFA finally doin some good. Pls re route money to the players.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1515 on: February 11, 2012, 09:24:02 AM »
evil...jack wont see god face also

Nah he will have 2 bow 2 d KING OF KINGS b4 he is banish to b part of d welcome party in HELL.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #1516 on: February 11, 2012, 10:21:43 AM »
Good job Liburd, continue to expose this demon.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1517 on: February 11, 2012, 10:23:38 AM »
His pension should go into a fund that allocates payment for his indiscretions. Warner earned his pension, let him taste how it feels to have it taken away from him  :beermug:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: February 11, 2012, 10:32:33 AM »
Good job Liburd, continue to expose this demon.

:beermug:

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: February 11, 2012, 07:28:07 PM »
Like Football Supporter is Jack Warner spin doctor or what? Only somebody living in a cave for the last 30 years would believe, dat kaka hole talk.  :puking:

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: February 11, 2012, 07:51:01 PM »
Like Football Supporter is Jack Warner spin doctor or what? Only somebody living in a cave for the last 30 years would believe, dat kaka hole talk.  :puking:

Hmmmm.....I know sarcasm is a tricky skill to learn. I suggest you watch Monty Python or Fawlty Towers....John Cleese is the master. ???

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: February 12, 2012, 04:00:14 PM »
Lasana is a true warrior. He excused himself from the constraints of muzzled media and is a free man speaking truth to power. Congrats to him and nuff respect for his bravery all along the way
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 03:03:43 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1522 on: February 12, 2012, 08:21:12 PM »
evil
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #1523 on: February 12, 2012, 08:47:59 PM »
motter con ,Jack have know powwers over this one and ah sure he would not comment , pension and God face he should never see, yuh stinking motter con thief.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 08:51:22 PM by zuluwarrior »
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Warner blames TTFF for missing accounts
« Reply #1524 on: February 13, 2012, 05:28:35 AM »
Warner blames TTFF for missing accounts
By Lasana Liburd (wired868)

Works Minister and ex-FIFA Vice President Jack Warner will allegedly test the patience and temperament of High Court Judge Devindra Rampersad by claiming ignorance of all Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (TTFF) financial matters in the Germany 2006 World Cup bonus dispute between 13 past and present national players, the TTFF and its former President Oliver Camps.

Warner disregarded a 10 February 2012 deadline by Justice Rampersad to file and serve written accounts of all income, donations, gifts, grants or benefits whatsoever and all expenditure arising from the World Cup. His accounting statement should have been the key item for debate when the three parties meet tomorrow in a Port of Spain court room.

However, a TTFF insider informed Wired868.com that Warner delivered a letter to its office on the evening of 9 February 2012, which suggested that the Chaguanas West MP had no knowledge of the requested accounting data.

His letter, according to the source, claimed that he handed over all relevant information to the local football body when he resigned last June.

Warner's stance is said to be unnerving the TTFF. The football body had all its removable assets seized on 8 February 2012 after failing to make an interim award of $4.6 million (US$724,000).

Warner was still TTFF special advisor when the "Soca Warriors" received their only payment to date—an interim payment of $7,040,000 (US$1.1 million). The money was paid to the players last May; just days after Asian Football Confederation (AFC) President Mohamed Bin Hammam visited Trinidad to garner support for his FIFA Presidential election bid.

The 13 World Cup players are Kenwyne Jones, Shaka Hislop, Stern John, Brent Sancho, Kelvin Jack, Collin Samuel, Avery John, Aurtis Whitley, Cyd Gray, Cornell Glen, David Atiba Charles, Evans Wise and Anthony Wolfe.

A month later, FIFA expelled Bin Hammam for bribing Caribbean Football Union (CFU) officials at the controversial meeting in Port of Spain and Warner quit all football posts on 20 June 2011 while FIFA was investigating his role in the bribery scandal.

Warner's new denial regarding the bonus dispute, if confirmed, contradicts previous affidavits from himself and ex-TTFF President Oliver Camps. He also runs the risk of vexing Justice Rampersad, who declined the option of joining Warner to the case after accepting his word that he would deliver the vital documents.

On 24 August 2011, two months after Warner quit all football posts, Camps told the High Court that the TTFF was still in the dark about all financial matters that involved its special advisor, which included over $173 million in funding from the public and private sector.

READ MORE...
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 06:06:10 AM by Flex »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
Re: Warner blames TTFF for missing accounts
« Reply #1525 on: February 13, 2012, 11:11:27 AM »
Keep up the pressure. Keep on reporting.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: February 13, 2012, 11:52:46 AM »

He should at least endeavor to be more factual in his reporting... Warner didn't ignore any deadline because no deadline was given to him.

Offline fitzinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: February 13, 2012, 12:28:10 PM »

He should at least endeavor to be more factual in his reporting... Warner didn't ignore any deadline because no deadline was given to him.
Ive seen worse errors made.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: February 13, 2012, 05:08:52 PM »
Excellent stuff by Lasana. We are very fortunate to have a multitalented writer with investigative journalism skills who has such integrity, independence, class and commitment to the issues and who has decided he eh taking no brown envelope to keep quiet, who won't be muzzled like others in T&T and is willing to be blacklisted and lose income as he was when persecuted by Jackula. Congrats to him that he was able follow his conscience. Few of us could have had the courage to have have done that. Just ask Coop's.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2012, 05:20:47 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: February 13, 2012, 05:16:05 PM »
missprint!!

1]; } ?>