June 05, 2024, 03:44:55 AM

Author Topic: BAHRAIN DVD! Let me hear all yuh....!  (Read 122495 times)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: BAHRAIN DVD! Let me hear all yuh....!
« Reply #210 on: February 11, 2006, 08:58:27 PM »
It appears that in TNT you will not be able to purchase it.

KFC will buy them from us and use them as promo items, which is fine by me  :applause: $$$

Ato.

Yuh need a new manager awa?

since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline gothic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 11, 2006, 10:36:22 PM »
was going to wait until the sales in trinidad but in that case i want 2 copies

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 12, 2006, 08:24:49 AM »
It appears that in TNT you will not be able to purchase it.

KFC will buy them from us and use them as promo items, which is fine by me  :applause: $$$

What bull is that, you turn full yankee now awah??? A DVD about T&T and yuh can't get it to buy in T&T. You saying i must eat some fry fowl to then be able to get the DVD??
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 12, 2006, 12:17:47 PM »
I am saying that for now the way to get it to everyone is to make sure anyone can walk into any KFC and get it - otherwise I have to then look for a distributor etc which is a lot of headache for a rushed project.  Imagine you complaining for something you DON'T have to purchase....doh tell me nobody doh go KFC in here - and if u don't someone u know certainly does!  Might as well get something free with your KFC purchase....if I had it selling in Rhyners or something so then the complaint would have been "I do go no record shop."   I cyar win, so I done try.  When the KFC promotion ends it will be available locally for $120.  That will be in the future. I know anyone in here ent go want to wait that long...
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 12, 2006, 12:27:00 PM »
Where can we purchase it in d US/online?

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 12, 2006, 11:24:37 PM »
soon at either atoboldon.com or boldoninbahrain.com - we will see which one makes more sense - might be the former....
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 13, 2006, 01:19:13 PM »
Nice one Ato, ah see yuh stil running fuh T&T!  8)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 14, 2006, 12:09:59 PM »
Ato, dais true tork yuh is now a UNC senator?

Offline Carib-Briton

• Hero Warrior
  • Working Things Out!
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 14, 2006, 12:18:27 PM »
One Pal Verison DVD Please!  ;D (I cant believe I didnt post in here before :-\)

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline dotless007

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 14, 2006, 05:27:57 PM »
long live KFC and Senator Ato

Offline pufftrini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 14, 2006, 10:53:28 PM »
Ato congrats on the Senator nomination. They jus drop one set of responsibility on your head. But I tink you up for the task. Ato pls put me down for a DVD. And if u looking for a Canadian distributor let me know.
every man has the right to an opinion but that does not give him the right to be a jackass

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 15, 2006, 12:03:45 AM »
Thanks.  I think it's interesting that some on other threads are saying that I wont be able to do anything in the senate.  And they know that based on my total of one day in there?   At what point do I have to do something before people say he gets it done....if I would have said I was writing, producing and directing a football documentary, I am sure folks would have said "yeah right".  I rest my case.  Keep doubting.
BORN TO DO IT

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #223 on: February 15, 2006, 12:23:50 AM »
You need a backbone to survive eh.

LOGO
cudn't resist   ;D

I hope you can achieve some tangible objectives while there.  Don't get caught up in stupidness and doh feel yuh too smart for that!!!  Respect is a dangerous environment yuh going into.

Anyway...me eh fraid.  We need more Warriors like you on the inside to turn things around....just remember who yuh representing.

APB on a missing LOGO

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 15, 2006, 12:24:31 AM »
bess of luck ato
Back in Trini...

truetrini

« Reply #225 on: February 15, 2006, 12:27:13 AM »
Thanks.  I think it's interesting that some on other threads are saying that I wont be able to do anything in the senate.  And they know that based on my total of one day in there?   At what point do I have to do something before people say he gets it done....if I would have said I was writing, producing and directing a football documentary, I am sure folks would have said "yeah right".  I rest my case.  Keep doubting.

Isay dat...I eh see noone else saying it!  and ah eh fraid tuh say it.  What Senator in T&T ever get anything done?  Steups.  Do it and I coming here and saying sorry one time.

Someone told me one time, that "dey eh ready fuh a man like Ato Boldon in T&T politics."

ah guess dey ready now eh?

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 15, 2006, 12:40:21 AM »
Why did you decide to join a party in such disarray?  Do you believe you, Jack Warner and Panday could pull the party back together?  The Express is reporting that the PNM made promises to you four years ago, and they were broken.  What promises were made to you and is that why you are now a UNC?

truetrini

« Reply #227 on: February 15, 2006, 12:51:00 AM »
Why did you decide to join a party in such disarray?  Do you believe you, Jack Warner and Panday could pull the party back together?  The Express is reporting that the PNM made promises to you four years ago, and they were broken.  What promises were made to you and is that why you are now a UNC?

Good questions.  It was actually a great piece ah strategy by Panday and Warner.   If de PNM go after Ato, a national hero and icon den dey cruising dangerous ground.  Why Ato enter a party i such disarray and shit is another question.  I personally feel Ato want tuh serve T&T.  He chose T&T over de USa before.  So I doh dount his love for de country and his genuine concern and desire tuh help.  But in a self destructing party what are the odds?

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 15, 2006, 12:54:19 AM »
Good questions?  I am sure he will avoid answering them, trust meh on dat, he go beat arong de bush or just sidestep it or ignore it.

De bottom line is we doh need dis UNC/PNM sh!t here.

Good questions.  It was actually a great piece ah strategy by Panday and Warner.   If de PNM go after Ato, a national hero and icon den dey cruising dangerous ground.  Why Ato enter a party i such disarray and shit is another question.  I personally feel Ato want tuh serve T&T.  He chose T&T over de USa before.  So I doh dount his love for de country and his genuine concern and desire tuh help.  But in a self destructing party what are the odds?

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 15, 2006, 01:03:12 AM »
dis is a p.r. stunt to promote d dvd or what?  :rotfl:

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #230 on: February 15, 2006, 01:04:17 AM »
Good questions?  I am sure he will avoid answering them, trust meh on dat, he go beat arong de bush or just sidestep it or ignore it.

I eh go be surprised if it have a SW.net exclusive interview in the works by one of the mods....
Maybe they need some questions.

What effect (if any) does this have on the DVD project....I assume he will still have time to finish it off.  This Senator ting mighta been on the cards all along anyways.

What kind of role he expect(want) to have in sport in his new position? (or is sport just a subset of more important issues for him)

truetrini

« Reply #231 on: February 15, 2006, 01:06:44 AM »

I eh go be surprised if it have a SW.net exclusive interview in the works by one of the mods....

What effect (if any) does this have on the DVD project....I assume he will still have time to finish it off.  This Senator ting mighta been on the cards all along anyways.

What kind of role he expect(want) to have in sport in his new position? (or is sport just a subset of more important issues for him)

nah dis senator ting jes happen.  steups..man resigning and others getting fired becasue dey object tuh Panday high handed manners and de UNC falling apart because ah panday and warner.

steups...power hungry people dey fella.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 15, 2006, 01:16:08 AM »

If Ato really wanted to help the country, he would have stayed far away from both the UNC and the PNM, both a bunch of criminals, and started a new party .  We need a 3rd party in TnT, if we had a viable one, they would win by a landslide.  People fed up of the UNC and PNM.  All I go say is I hope whatever promises the Express say de PNM break, dat I hope de UNC give Ato what he was promised.  Still curious to know what it was.

nah dis senator ting jes happen.  steups..man resigning and others getting fired becasue dey object tuh Panday high handed manners and de UNC falling apart because ah panday and warner.

steups...power hungry people dey fella.

Offline ladywarrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 15, 2006, 01:19:12 AM »
For de man who say dis is a dvd promoting stunt on behalf of Senator Boldon don't know what they talking bout! And yes I am a pardna and big fan of his. Judge by actions not words. DVD will be ready soon. Ato doesn't shy away from challenges.  He is an intelligent, patriotic and very driven man who is committed to the youth of our country and well as sports and culture. We should be glad he is there! Go Forth Senator Boldon! Ladywarrior is behind you 100% To the naysayers.... just remember if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.
The only thing to fear is fear itself.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 15, 2006, 01:23:17 AM »
Yuh sound like George Bush dey, yuh either with us or yuh with de terrorists....

Long live de criminal UNC and PNM!  Give dem yuh money, give dem yuh love, let dem continue forkin up de country...

just remember if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 15, 2006, 01:25:43 AM »
For de man who say dis is a dvd promoting stunt on behalf of Senator Boldon don't know what they talking bout! And yes I am a pardna and big fan of his. Judge by actions not words. DVD will be ready soon. Ato doesn't shy away from challenges.  He is an intelligent, patriotic and very driven man who is committed to the youth of our country and well as sports and culture. We should be glad he is there! Go Forth Senator Boldon! Ladywarrior is behind you 100% To the naysayers.... just remember if you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

u getting a free dvd or what? :rotfl:

Offline boss

• Hero Warrior
  • When I grow up I want to be Dennis Lawrence
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 15, 2006, 05:10:01 AM »
De bottom line is we doh need dis UNC/PNM sh!t here.

Agreed. So why de hell you and truetrini propagating de talk for?

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 15, 2006, 07:32:46 AM »
Yes, right on both counts.  This is simply a PR stunt to sell DVDs, and I have no idea why I would join a party in such disarray.  Did it ever occur to anyone that because I am coming in there with no ties to anyone that perhaps both sides both within in the party and outside of the party (PNM), will want to "seem to be doing the right thing" by helping me and pushing forth some of the ideas I have?  And let me say this while I am at it.  As easily as I walked in this house with the fighting going on and walked right past it, to the "back room", I can walk past it out the door as well. 
BORN TO DO IT

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 15, 2006, 07:40:19 AM »
Yes, right on both counts.  This is simply a PR stunt to sell DVDs, and I have no idea why I would join a party in such disarray.  Did it ever occur to anyone that because I am coming in there with no ties to anyone that perhaps both sides both within in the party and outside of the party (PNM), will want to "seem to be doing the right thing" by helping me and pushing forth some of the ideas I have?  And let me say this while I am at it.  As easily as I walked in this house with the fighting going on and walked right past it, to the "back room", I can walk past it out the door as well. 

I just get de vibes that dem using you Ato for political mileage... but dey ent know that you really using them to give back and help de country..... Doh take no shit.....  doh let them corrupt yuh morals and values, well ah dont think I need to tell you that!

So give dem hell!! We watching yuh!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

truetrini

« Reply #239 on: February 15, 2006, 08:03:14 AM »

As I said, "Good luck breds."   

1]; } ?>