May 23, 2024, 02:14:18 AM

Author Topic: Super Clásico • Barcelona vs Real Madrid Thread •  (Read 125311 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: The Super Classico - FC Barcelona v Real Madrid 23/12/07
« Reply #90 on: December 23, 2007, 01:58:31 PM »
Congratulations to the Madrid fans. It look like they going and buss Ronaldinho and Frank throat.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 23, 2007, 02:00:06 PM »
GOAT of the game: A. Iniesta

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 23, 2007, 02:01:57 PM »
Allyuh believe is flipping Curling dey showing on NBC!!   >:(  >:(

whatdecuddersmontdoeswrongwidematall!!?

p.s. where Toppa? Do fast and come and wine on dem nah girl!!  :wavetowel:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 02:11:45 PM by FF »
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
  • he who rise against poor ppl shal perish in d end
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 23, 2007, 02:03:57 PM »

Nah Grande ah disagree..he was one ah de better performers fuh we....anyway good win fuh Madrid but we'll not lay down...we'll be bac fuh revenge....
Soca Warriors, Holland And Barcelona,
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 23, 2007, 02:07:57 PM »

Nah Grande ah disagree..he was one ah de better performers fuh we....anyway good win fuh Madrid but we'll not lay down...we'll be bac fuh revenge....

boy I doh know nah. Iniesta like he only had one plan whole game: take the ball and try to squeeze through. Failed miserably each time. Three, four players around him and he still eh want to pass the ball, or if he did, the pass was horrid. His ass shoulda get bench, if you know how much times I shake my head at he (and I am an Iniesta fan).

Best player for Barca was probably Ya Ya Toure. Best for Madrid was Madrid

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 23, 2007, 02:11:59 PM »

boy I doh know nah. Iniesta like he only had one plan whole game: take the ball and try to squeeze through. Failed miserably each time. Three, four players around him and he still eh want to pass the ball, or if he did, the pass was horrid. His ass shoulda get bench, if you know how much times I shake my head at he (and I am an Iniesta fan).

awrite awrite...ah hear yuh!! Well it was de other way around fuh me..ah use tuh fighthim down in de earlies but he's ah better player now..playin with more confindence..so he come along way..so ah does try not tuh be that drastic with him...anyway yuh see dah african dey call YaYa...dais de boss FULLSTOP!!!
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 23, 2007, 02:12:34 PM »
 :D :D :D

Ah thought Eto'o was goan spoil rel man Xmas? Like de only Xmas geh spoil is Barca.

Vamos Madrid!!!

Allyuh know allyuh eh winning in de Bernabeu, right?
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2007, 02:12:39 PM »

What does GOAT stand for. Since is all caps, I assume it stands for something. Cuz de real 'goat' was Ronaldinho. Like he forget how to play football. It just sad watching how unintelligent and ineffective his play is right now. Iniesta looked good for Barca..showing lots of skill and the only bright spot in attack. The piece of skill he put down in the dying minutes to get the ball to Borjan down on the left was amazing. But he was also one of the more frustrating players too. He seemed to try to take on too much at the end. BU based on the subs, I'm guessing those were his instructions. Cuz without him they had no penetration. Borjan looked like he needed a longer run too. Young Geovanni was silent

Well done Madrid. Great game. very well executed. Superb goal. RM just looked like the more organized, better coached team. And Batista making all who say he wasn't good enough for Madrid eat their words. Respect de Beast.

Sad day for Barca. But I cyah get too vex. Dat victory for Madrid was deserved.

giggsy11

« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2007, 02:28:44 PM »
Ronaldinho play reminded me of Ruud's last days at United, LACKING! But lets not make him the root of all that is wrong with Barca. When yuh have man like Deco sayin he would love it if Muriniho manage Barca because he would love to play for him again. Whats wrong with that picture? Rijjkard is dead man walking. Ronaldinho will be linking up with Patos and Kaka next year and come out smellin like roses and Rudd!

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2007, 02:32:14 PM »

Dat harsh. Only in the 2nd 45 he get frustrating. His first half distribution was good, most tellingly the through ball for Eto'o that Casillas got too and the run down the left and cross that Ronaldinho shoulda put away. Iniesta was presha for the first 60 minutes or so and then I have to agree with you...I was wondering why he forcing the play so. Once i see Xavi and Deco come off and Iniesta stay on, I wonder to myself if he just playing to instructions. All in all..not his best game. But maybe I'm being biased cuz I like his game. The other thing is I find the commentators was oten bigging up Xavi when it was Iniesta making plays...

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 23, 2007, 02:59:14 PM »
 :D
www.westindiantube.com

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 23, 2007, 05:26:53 PM »
not me and dat flekkin bootleggers again, and ah hope all of allyuh patrons here reading...

i man reach at minute 5 of de game, call down ah heineken and then order two burger meals for me and meh boy.. hoping to get it in time for half time...

well firstly, i was told it was impossible to relocate us to a table in the dining area if i ordered at the bar, but no scene...

well half time reach and done, minute 60 i start inquiring bout meh burger.. dem men just hitting meh, "doh worry it coming jus now"..

minute 70 i ask for the third time and is then the man decide to go and check.. when he come back hear de convo nuh..

Barman:  Ahmm.. Dat burger is a scene you know. De bread run out.

Me: Wha yuh mean de bread run out? So daz it? end of text?

Barman: Well it really eh have nutten ah could do.

Me: Call de manager.

Barman: He not here.

Me: Doh try that. Look him over there. *points*. Go and call him for me please.

Barman: Well dat eh really making no sense at this point yuh know. De bread run out.

Me: Excuse me?? How u know what i want to talk to him about. What de jail i really hearing here? Look just go and call him for me please.

Imagine that eh.. Ah man tellin me it ent makin no sense for me to talk to the manager. That is where customer service reach. and its not the first time i've had a problem there.. Lewwe dont even talk about the time their Linx machine wasnt working yet they refuse to return my debit card.

The manager try to explain whatever, and offer me a measely 10% off something else, this time my ass hungry and 10 mins left in the game. Had to run down in crowded ass kfc after.

Steups.. Not me and dem again..

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 23, 2007, 05:32:25 PM »
AND den to top off your wonderful experience, Barca gone an lorse ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline gothic

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 23, 2007, 06:39:35 PM »
not me and dat flekkin bootleggers again, and ah hope all of allyuh patrons here reading...

i man reach at minute 5 of de game, call down ah heineken and then order two burger meals for me and meh boy.. hoping to get it in time for half time...

well firstly, i was told it was impossible to relocate us to a table in the dining area if i ordered at the bar, but no scene...

well half time reach and done, minute 60 i start inquiring bout meh burger.. dem men just hitting meh, "doh worry it coming jus now"..

minute 70 i ask for the third time and is then the man decide to go and check.. when he come back hear de convo nuh..

Barman: Well dat eh really making no sense at this point yuh know. De bread run out.

Me: Excuse me?? How u know what i want to talk to him about. What de jail i really hearing here? Look just go and call him for me please.

Imagine that eh.. Ah man tellin me it ent makin no sense for me to talk to the manager. That is where customer service reach. and its not the first time i've had a problem there.. Lewwe dont even talk about the time their Linx machine wasnt working yet they refuse to return my debit card.

The manager try to explain whatever, and offer me a measely 10% off something else, this time my ass hungry and 10 mins left in the game. Had to run down in crowded ass kfc after.

if dat was you in de chelsea  jersey yuh deserve dat

yuh shoulda wear de beautiful white, burger woulda come one time :devil: :devil: :devil:
« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 08:13:45 PM by gothic »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 23, 2007, 07:57:53 PM »

El que no salta es blaugrana !!
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2007, 10:29:29 PM »

What does GOAT stand for. Since is all caps, I assume it stands for something. Cuz de real 'goat' was Ronaldinho. Like he forget how to play football. It just sad watching how unintelligent and ineffective his play is right now. Iniesta looked good for Barca..showing lots of skill and the only bright spot in attack. The piece of skill he put down in the dying minutes to get the ball to Borjan down on the left was amazing. But he was also one of the more frustrating players too. He seemed to try to take on too much at the end. BU based on the subs, I'm guessing those were his instructions. Cuz without him they had no penetration. Borjan looked like he needed a longer run too. Young Geovanni was silent

Ronaldinho was a goat too but I had already single him out in the thread. To be fair there were a couple of fouls that the ref shoulda call in his favour, and a couple nice moves on the left, but overall yes, Ronaldinho lacked bad. Someone mentioned before that Iniesta (with Messi) is the best at squeezing through defences...but he try and try and nothing worked, but still he tried no other plan...so maybe he did play to instructions. It was just real frustrating to see because Iniesta look like he wanted to win the game on his own (I can't even remember his smarter moments, fuss he was frustrating).

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 24, 2007, 04:30:43 AM »

yuh shoulda wear de beautiful white, burger woulda come one time :devil: :devil: :devil:

:rotfl: Tell him nah

But allyuh eh see how awesome Real's backline was?

Goooo Pepe!

And how many times did Ronaldinho get owned by Ramos?
www.westindiantube.com

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 24, 2007, 06:04:16 AM »

damn right that was me...

ah was going and come in de real madrid white, but i figure de kitchen already had enuff wash rag to suffice..

who was you? the big head man in de real madrid kit only blocking de monitor?

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2007, 08:19:33 AM »

And how many times did Ronaldinho get owned by Ramos?

Ramos & Maicon- two best right backs in the world

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Super Clásico • Barcelona vs Real Madrid Thread •
« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2009, 04:34:04 PM »
When?

Saturday, 02 May 09, 20:00 (Barcelona Time)
Saturday, 02 May 09, 14:00 (North American Eastern Time)

Where?

Santiago Bernabéu

League Ranks

Barça, 1st, 82 points, Goal differential +68
Real, 2nd, 78 points, Goal differential +42

Statistics
Real vs Barcelona

Overall
Wins 24 | 26 Wins
Draws 3 | 3 Draws
Losses 5 | 3 Losses
Clean Sheets 14 | 15 Clean Sheets

FC Barcelona 2-0 Real Madrd
1-0 : Eto'o 83'
2-0 : Messi 90+1'

07/08
Real 4-1 Barca
Barca 0-1 Real

06/07
Barca 3-3 Real
Real 2-0 Barca

05/06
Barca 1-1 Real
Real 0-3 Barca

Més que un club.

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: La Liga El Clásico - Madrid v FC Barcelona • 02 May 09
« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2009, 04:37:19 PM »
the schedule has not being too friendly buh say wah. have 2 play tilll we drop, cant lose to madrid
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2009, 07:03:10 PM »
The league decider to some extent - a Barca win will sew it up...

A Madrid win keeps the race alive...

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2009, 07:52:33 PM »
ent it done have a La Agua thread somewhere?
merge this thread Mods  :devil:

Go Barca btw  ;D
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2009, 08:24:24 PM »
hoping fuh ah madrid victory.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2009, 11:50:22 PM »
gooffy..Messi go miss ah penalty

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 02, 2009, 11:16:00 AM »
YES PPL!! game time is almost here!!!

Quick question fuh Toppa and d rest ah d Madrid Family...how much allyuh feel allyuh good 4 today...lol??

i kinda leanin towards 3 (Eto'o by Messi by Henry) but allyuh might get ah consolation tho...jus fuh d home fans enjoyment..lol
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 02, 2009, 11:19:46 AM »
any internet links guys?

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile