April 26, 2024, 09:03:56 AM

Author Topic: Mario Balotelli  (Read 162143 times)

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: These English Commentators
« Reply #540 on: April 09, 2012, 11:31:18 AM »
Balotelli's list of indiscretions.....Nothing to even look twice at. Joey Barton was charged and spent 6 months in jail for violent conduct and still had clubs fighting each other for his signature. He now captains Queens Park Rangers. :o :o

MARIO'S MISDEMEANORS

CAR CRASH (August 2010): Just days after signing for City, Balotelli hits the headlines after crashing his Audi R8 en route to the club's training ground. Balotelli is found to be carrying £5,000 in cash at the time of the accident and when police ask why, he reportedly replies: 'Because I am rich.'

FIRST RED CARD (November 2010): Balotelli scores his first Premier League goals in a 2-0 win at West Brom but the achievement is marred when he sees red following a clash with Youssuf Mulumbu.

WILSHERE SNUB (December 2010): City boss Roberto Mancini says Balotelli must change his attitude following his claims he had never heard of Jack Wilshere after beating the Arsenal midfielder to FIFA's young player of the year award.

DART-THROWING INCIDENT (March 2011): Balotelli again hits trouble after it emerges he threw a dart at a City youth-team player. No one was hurt in the incident and he escapes punishment.

SECOND RED CARD (March 2011): Balotelli apologises to his team-mates after he is sent off during a Europa League tie with Dynamo Kiev for a reckless challenge on Goran Popov.

BACK-HEEL BLUNDER (July 2011): Balotelli is immediately substituted by an enraged Mancini after performing a pirouette and back-heeling wide when clean through on goal in a pre-season friendly against the Los Angeles Galaxy.

FIREWORK INCIDENT (October 2011): The Italian has another run-in with the emergency services after a firework is set off in the bathroom of his home, triggering a fire. The next day, he scores in the Manchester derby and celebrates by revealing a T-shirt which reads: "Why always me?"

THIRD RED CARD (November 2011): The third red card of Balotelli's City career arrives in a league match against Liverpool, the 21-year-old dismissed for two yellow cards.

BREAKING CURFEW (December 2011): Balotelli breaks a club 48-hour curfew by visiting a curry house ahead of a match against Chelsea.

RICHARDS CLASH (December 2011): Just days after Balotelli's curfew lapse, he again attracts negative headlines after pictures emerge of a training-ground bust-up with team-mate Micah Richards.

PARKER CLASH (January 2012): Balotelli was charged with violent conduct by the FA, and subsequently handed a four-match ban, after appearing to stamp on the head of Tottenham's Scott Parker during a Premier League match.

INTER PRESS CONFERENCE (March 2012): Balotelli gatecrashes the press conference to announce the arrival of Andrea Stramaccioni as Inter's new coach.

FOURTH RED CARD (April 2012): Balotelli sees red for two bookable challenges on Arsenal full-back Bacary Sagna. Also guilty of a shocking first-half knee-high challenge on Gunners midfielder Alex Song.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2127216/Mario-Balotellis-agent-says-sorry-striker-wants-stay-Manchester-City.html#ixzz1rZ6pzOjH
« Last Edit: April 09, 2012, 11:36:44 AM by congo »

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: April 09, 2012, 12:13:16 PM »
So u guys saying that the commentators picking on him cause he Black?

or

Allyuh picking up for him cause he black?

Thank you!

Balotelli is an ass plain and simple. A blind man could see that he was going to get a red card today. I'm sure the ref saw his tackle on Song at half time so he was watching Balotelli closely. Mancini failed the team by not taking him off and Balotelli failed himself by not making any potentially reckless challenges. A pardna of mine describe him as being like Tyson. He lacks insight or the ability to be introspective.

Great post bredda!!!!!

Me eh no seer-man but after de BREAK-FOOT tackle on Song, ah say aloud, dis c*&t (and ah like him eh) sure to get ah red card today...AND ah also say (not aloud dis time) ah hope Mancini take him off half-time because dis is too big of a game for dem to play wid 10 men:)

Mancini is ah backsidehole and should get fired.

"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: April 09, 2012, 12:17:19 PM »
So what the point of the thread is, alyuh agree the man is a trouble maker, but alyuh doh like how media does pick on him? Supposedly because he black ?

Ah trying to understand the logic going on here.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: April 09, 2012, 12:18:21 PM »
All this ole talk. Balotelli is a kicks man, most of what he does is frat-boy pranks. If you ever read bio's from retired footballers you'd know much worse goes on. He just in the public eye and is an easy target. Normally we would be talking about whether Mancini can get the job done.

These comments by his current and former managers might be of concern though: 
- Murinho's comment that he is unmanageable (I think he also implied that he has one brain cell, or something so).
- Mancini's comments just 10 days ago:

"I don't trust Mario. No-one trusts Mario," said Mancini.
"He is a top player. He can do everything. He can score two goals against Arsenal next week. But he can also take a red card.
"Until now he did well and in the last eight games he could be important for us. But trust him? Never."

But even that comes down to immaturity. He'll learn. If he still doing that in 5 years, then the naysayers might have a point.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: April 09, 2012, 12:23:24 PM »
So what the point of the thread is, alyuh agree the man is a trouble maker, but alyuh doh like how media does pick on him? Supposedly because he black ?

I think the point is that he is just an imps, not some season-wrecking team poison and the press making it seem like he is the reason city is 8 points off the pace. He is now the T.O. of the EPL.

When he had the tackle on Song, I was one who thought he should come off, but in reality, he lasted the entire game. The 2nd yellow was in the 90th on a soft call. 
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: April 09, 2012, 12:45:37 PM »
balo cud do wit some antonio conte

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: April 09, 2012, 01:09:36 PM »
Balo is a big reason City fell apart the second half of the season. Full stop.
Hart for president

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: April 09, 2012, 01:11:15 PM »

I think the point is that he is just an imps, not some season-wrecking team poison and the press making it seem like he is the reason city is 8 points off the pace. He is now the T.O. of the EPL.

When he had the tackle on Song, I was one who thought he should come off, but in reality, he lasted the entire game. The 2nd yellow was in the 90th on a soft call. 

Youre nuts. The second yellow was well late. And he was/is a big contributing factor to why there is no cohesion within that City dressing room.
Hart for president

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: April 09, 2012, 01:53:03 PM »
Balo is a big reason City fell apart the second half of the season. Full stop.

That's absolute crap right there.

Man City fell apart because Mancini is clueless and City keep playing the same way everytime and hoping the players coach themselves to a victory. City has always been suspect at the back and now that the goals for has dry up they are realizing their poor form. Mancini has not help in anyway except blame Ballotelli and occasionaly other forwards. If Silva is not onhis game then City cannot do anything plain and simple. To blame Ballotelli is pure fackeries and show a lack of understanding of the dynamics of the game.

Prior to this incident what has Ballotelli done to undermine City's aspirations?

Mancini bring back Tevez because he on head games and looking for a scapegoat and unfortunately Ballotelli helped him out.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: April 09, 2012, 03:06:50 PM »
Mario Balotelli set for talks with Manchester City

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17660444
Youtube Channel

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: April 09, 2012, 06:33:17 PM »
fitball
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

giggsy11

« Reply #551 on: April 09, 2012, 08:00:35 PM »
I doh care what Balotelli choses tuh do off the football field. But some of the shit he does do on the field just annoying and sometimes selfish. And it takes away from the positive things he does bring to the field. I have similar feelings when I watched Rooney doing some of the same selfish things on the field. It annoyed me no arse and like Balotelli, I felt he was a liability on the field. Because neither of them at times, choose tuh practise self control but instead would catch a vaps and just roll with it. Both of dem can be rell imps on the field depending on which side of the bed they wake up on.

Rooney did this shit for years (16 or 17 years old-kicked down Ronaldo after Ronaldo embarrassed him with a beats), and it has only been this year, he seems tuh be making a better effort to control himself. Balotelli hopefully will not take as many years tuh make better decisions on the field.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: April 09, 2012, 10:03:42 PM »
I doh care what Balotelli choses tuh do off the football field. But some of the shit he does do on the field just annoying and sometimes selfish. And it takes away from the positive things he does bring to the field. I have similar feelings when I watched Rooney doing some of the same selfish things on the field. It annoyed me no arse and like Balotelli, I felt he was a liability on the field. Because neither of them at times, choose tuh practise self control but instead would catch a vaps and just roll with it. Both of dem can be rell imps on the field depending on which side of the bed they wake up on.

Rooney did this shit for years (16 or 17 years old-kicked down Ronaldo after Ronaldo embarrassed him with a beats), and it has only been this year, he seems tuh be making a better effort to control himself. Balotelli hopefully will not take as many years tuh make better decisions on the field.

...and since you think they both have basically been guilty of the same crimes, (being distractions to their respective teams) do you think the media has been as even handed in the way they have reported both of their transgressions?

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: April 09, 2012, 10:34:29 PM »

What has Ballotelli done on the field that is SO bad. Hustle and try to tackle?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: April 09, 2012, 11:08:28 PM »
Balotelli has a few things against him

He's a black Italian playing in Italy

He's immature

He's EXTREMELY good

Wayne Rooney does much worse on the field of play

He's white and English

He's very good.

Balotelli always in trouble and there's a decided media campaign to target him

Wayne Rooney and others of his ilk.....the Joey Barton's, Steven Gerard's etc.....just make "enthusiastic" tackles.

It was the same with Alan Shearer.  And it not changing anytime soon.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: April 10, 2012, 05:42:22 AM »
Balotelli has a few things against him

He's a black Italian playing in Italy

He's immature

He's EXTREMELY good

Wayne Rooney does much worse on the field of play

He's white and English

He's very good.

Balotelli always in trouble and there's a decided media campaign to target him

Wayne Rooney and others of his ilk.....the Joey Barton's, Steven Gerard's etc.....just make "enthusiastic" tackles.

It was the same with Alan Shearer.  And it not changing anytime soon.

After all its British media, but to be fair (if you can be with media).

They (the media) have however, in the past labelled Rooney as having a reckless, shamefull, indicipline streak
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

giggsy11

« Reply #556 on: April 10, 2012, 06:19:18 AM »

...and since you think they both have basically been guilty of the same crimes, (being distractions to their respective teams) do you think the media has been as even handed in the way they have reported both of their transgressions?

I think the problem with Balotelli and the media is his manager. He has a manager who throws kerosene on the fire by making statements about Balotelli that he should be making in house. He does nothing to downplay some of the behaviors he may not like and the media eats that up. Fergie and the other hand will not say what he really wants to say about Rooney in the media. He would make a statement and the media will focus on his statement.   The media has taken Rooney to task about his behaviors but Balotelli is the new poster boy for headlines.

giggsy11

« Reply #557 on: April 10, 2012, 06:31:02 AM »

What has Ballotelli done on the field that is SO bad. Hustle and try to tackle?

With all due respect Elan, sometimes I don't know when to take you serious, because sometimes I think you have selective memories. Balotelli has been suspended for deciding to use Scot Parker's head as a place to put his foot. And has been suspended other times. He also has tackled recklessly as well as sometimes not played for the team. You can tell when a player is not really into a game; base on their play in the field. I called it on Sunday when I saw Balotelli's early play in that game. Like I have said before Rooney and Balotelli have been guilty of the same immature and reckless behaviors on the field. Rooney has done it longer but Balotelli not as long.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: April 10, 2012, 08:19:28 AM »
I missed the game on Sunday so I couldn't really comment on hearsay.

Now having looked at the highlights and watched replays of the tackles, I really didn't think they were intentionally reckless. The first tackle on Song, it look to me like he overpush and attack the ball lazy and reach late. Song try to chip it over the foot and get peg. Second tackle, late in the game and Balo gone in gung ho trying to cut out the clearance, a run of the mill poor striker's tackle. Now definitely in etrospect that was ill-advised, especially with a yellow to his name already. But in the heat of the moment and down a goal i could kinda understand how he went all out. But nothing like the "seeing red, rush of blood tackle" I read in all the media reports, i look at those tackles and not for one second do i see intent or malice.

That said, I really doh endorse the victim mentality and Balotelli himself is the architect of his own downfall. There is no running away from that, he brings the unwanted attention upon himself, he fuels it and it is to the detriment of his team. He gets himself into situation in games like rash tackles, arguing with teammates that make himself unpredictable and untrustworthy and he lets his team down. If Balo wanted, he could put his head down and play football and forget about all the extras, but he is the one whose head is in the wrong place. The blame MUST START with Balotelli.

I also agree with the criticism of Mancini's handling of the whole thing. Just this week, the back page headlines was Mancini saying that talking to Balo every day would send him to a psychiatrist. Also that Balo cannot be trusted. Now explain to me what putting that out into the media sphere is supposed to accomplish. Instead of helping Balo to settle down and focus on his game, all it does is ante up the amount of pressure and external focus on him from the media, from the fans, from his teammates...... And yes from the referees (they read papers too). Mancini could simply say he not fielding questions about Balo, lets move on discuss the next game, but no he have to engage the press.

What I don't agree with however is criticism about Mancini not subbing off Balo because he is a card waiting to happen. Because what we are saying here is that a supposedly professional player for a top team in a season-defining fixture is so unable to control his own aggression that the manager must save him from himself. It is the same thing i said about Felipe Melo at the World Cup, if this is the case then he does not belong at the club. Again, that blame has to start with Balo.

Balotelli is one of my favorite players, and i even more vex because i think he just destroyed his ticket to Euro 2012 when my side Italy needs a difference maker in the forward line. Apparently he called Prandelli immediately to apologise, that alone might not be enough we'll see.

But I seriously hope he could get himself sorted out, because his is a career that could slide into mediocrity in no time.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Balotelli
« Reply #559 on: April 10, 2012, 08:25:35 AM »
While people continue to make excuses, THIS is the reality....

Balotelli facing nine-match ban

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1047291/man-city%27s-mario-balotelli-facing-nine-match-ban-if-charged-by-fa?campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=3888

By Dale Johnson

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli is set to receive a nine-match ban if he is charged by the Football Association for his tackle on Alex Song in Sunday's Premier League clash at Arsenal.

Balotelli, 21, will automatically serve a one-match ban for the red card he was shown after being twice booked for challenges on Bacary Sagna.

Football Association disciplinary rules also state that "players dismissed having previously in the same season been sent off (or suspended under the Standard Directions set out in Schedule A in these Regulations for an incident), will be suspended for one extra match for each such previous sending off or suspension, in addition to the automatic suspension applicable to the dismissal".

As seen earlier this season, Vincent Kompany received a four-game ban after being dismissed against Manchester United in the FA Cup as it was his second red of the season. The same punishment was handed out to Balotelli too when his standard three-game ban for the stamp on Tottenham's Scott Parker was upped to four due to a previous red.

Balotelli was sent off against Liverpool before the turn of the year and because of the ban for the incident with Parker, he will receive an additional two-match ban - leading to a three-game punishment for his red card at the Emirates.

If the striker is charged with violent conduct for his tackle on Song early in the game, that carries a mandatory three-match ban itself - taking him up to a six-game suspension.

Balotelli will then have a further three games added to the ban again due to his other red cards and suspensions - the Liverpool red, the Parker charge and the dismissal at Arsenal.

That means the Italian will potentially miss nine matches, ruling him out for the rest of this season and the first three games of next season - if he is still playing in the Premier League.

The red card at Arsenal contributes three of the games, and the charge for the stamp would constitute the other six. Of the nine games, five are due to the red card "totting up" rule.

With the other bans he has had this term that will equal a total suspension of 14 matches - over a third of a season.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: April 10, 2012, 09:04:05 AM »

I think the problem with Balotelli and the media is his manager. He has a manager who throws kerosene on the fire by making statements about Balotelli that he should be making in house. He does nothing to downplay some of the behaviors he may not like and the media eats that up. Fergie and the other hand will not say what he really wants to say about Rooney in the media. He would make a statement and the media will focus on his statement.   The media has taken Rooney to task about his behaviors but Balotelli is the new poster boy for headlines.

Well, it must have been the British print media that was takin' rooney to task because I don't ever recall any commentator, any football pundit or any colour or post-game analyst using the same tone, the same language or choice of words to describe rooney's behaviour.  In fact, your point suports what some of us are saying.  How come it wasn't big news in the 2004 Olympics when metronaldo gave an Iraqi player a nsty and totally unnecessary elbow to the face that left the player in a bloody mess?  Here is a kid that couldn't go on vacation in America without a thousand cameras following him but I bet half his own fans didn't hear about that.  Listen, Giggsy, fergie could have only "protected" rooney but so much from the media if they wanted to vilify him and condemn him for his actions the same way they do with Balo.  I never heard any analyst say after a game, that joey barton should be kicked out of football for good, especially when he has committed some atrocities that warranted a lifetime ban. Barton was at the height of his worst behaviour (on and off the field) in his mid friggin twenties and look hummuch bligh he get.  Balotelli is 21 years old and people tryin' to nail d boy up on a crucifix.  It doesn't take mancini to say like fergie used to that "he's young".  Shit, even the Montenegran player who get de hard boots from rooney the other day agreed to try and help with his defense/appeal.....how old rooney is now?

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: April 10, 2012, 09:18:50 AM »

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1047291/man-city%27s-mario-balotelli-facing-nine-match-ban-if-charged-by-fa?campaign=rss&source=soccernet&cc=3888

By Dale Johnson

Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli is set to receive a nine-match ban if he is charged by the Football Association for his tackle on Alex Song in Sunday's Premier League clash at Arsenal.

Balotelli, 21, will automatically serve a one-match ban for the red card he was shown after being twice booked for challenges on Bacary Sagna.

Football Association disciplinary rules also state that "players dismissed having previously in the same season been sent off (or suspended under the Standard Directions set out in Schedule A in these Regulations for an incident), will be suspended for one extra match for each such previous sending off or suspension, in addition to the automatic suspension applicable to the dismissal".

As seen earlier this season, Vincent Kompany received a four-game ban after being dismissed against Manchester United in the FA Cup as it was his second red of the season. The same punishment was handed out to Balotelli too when his standard three-game ban for the stamp on Tottenham's Scott Parker was upped to four due to a previous red.

Balotelli was sent off against Liverpool before the turn of the year and because of the ban for the incident with Parker, he will receive an additional two-match ban - leading to a three-game punishment for his red card at the Emirates.

If the striker is charged with violent conduct for his tackle on Song early in the game, that carries a mandatory three-match ban itself - taking him up to a six-game suspension.

Balotelli will then have a further three games added to the ban again due to his other red cards and suspensions - the Liverpool red, the Parker charge and the dismissal at Arsenal.

That means the Italian will potentially miss nine matches, ruling him out for the rest of this season and the first three games of next season - if he is still playing in the Premier League.

The red card at Arsenal contributes three of the games, and the charge for the stamp would constitute the other six. Of the nine games, five are due to the red card "totting up" rule.

With the other bans he has had this term that will equal a total suspension of 14 matches - over a third of a season.

Maybe if the FA and the media were a little fairer and even-handed in their dealings, especially with on-field incidents, then folks would be less inclined to "make excuses" for certain players. Balotelli should have been yellow or red-carded for the tackle on song, no one disputes that.  But the same way men and the media does be cryin' and complaining about how Barcelona players does be diving, flopping and rolling around to try to influence referees, is the same way men and the media should be calling out bacary sagna for doing the same.  The match commentator led the charge on that and no one else has made mention of it.  Now it that was Drogba that was doing it, and vidic or johnny evens was the man "fouling" him whole game and doing the same things that Balotelli did, the stories woulda been about Drogba and his flopping, wouldn't it?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: April 10, 2012, 09:37:21 AM »

By Dale Johnson

I predicted this, that was a intentional tackle, i aint know how people making excuse for that
Youtube Channel

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: April 10, 2012, 09:45:04 AM »

By Dale Johnson

I predicted this, that was a intentional tackle, i aint know how people making excuse for that

where do you see anybody makin' excuses for the tackle on song?

giggsy11

« Reply #564 on: April 10, 2012, 10:05:41 AM »

Well, it must have been the British print media that was takin' rooney to task because I don't ever recall any commentator, any football pundit or any colour or post-game analyst using the same tone, the same language or choice of words to describe rooney's behaviour.  In fact, your point suports what some of us are saying.  How come it wasn't big news in the 2004 Olympics when metronaldo gave an Iraqi player a nsty and totally unnecessary elbow to the face that left the player in a bloody mess?  Here is a kid that couldn't go on vacation in America without a thousand cameras following him but I bet half his own fans didn't hear about that.  Listen, Giggsy, fergie could have only "protected" rooney but so much from the media if they wanted to vilify him and condemn him for his actions the same way they do with Balo.  I never heard any analyst say after a game, that joey barton should be kicked out of football for good, especially when he has committed some atrocities that warranted a lifetime ban. Barton was at the height of his worst behaviour (on and off the field) in his mid friggin twenties and look hummuch bligh he get.  Balotelli is 21 years old and people tryin' to nail d boy up on a crucifix.  It doesn't take mancini to say like fergie used to that "he's young".  Shit, even the Montenegran player who get de hard boots from rooney the other day agreed to try and help with his defense/appeal.....how old rooney is now?

I am no Rooney or Balotelli apologist. But I do feel that Balotelli's action have contributed to some of the end results but I do agree that those commenting on the games have felt more at ease openly criticizing Balotelli than they would Rooney. I have previously posted my shock at a commentator calling Balotelli stupid for a foul he committed which led to him getting sent off. Similar or worse acts that Rooney committed on the field had not triggered any commentator to describe Rooney as stupid.
But it is easier to take liberties with a player who the media doesn't need to talk to or cover the way they would a Rooney, who is considered the nation's best player. Balotelli is temporary until the next headline making foreigner takes center stage. Plus most of those on these broadcasts or studio shows are friends with Rooney, know Rooney or know what could happen if they are to harsh with their words. Balotelli needs to focus on playing football and not get caught up in the attention seeking behavior he seems tuh get off on.  I still think Mancini has not done a good job of protecting him in the media considering that he is young, with his history and playing in a country that is always about the headlines.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: April 10, 2012, 10:09:32 AM »
Rooney does do he sh*t...and so do many others, but Balo is a different level of headcase - he more petulant than all dem fellas...lewwe be honest nuh.  Rooney doh be fighting with his own players on the field so, for e.g...

Everybody knows that the media will blow things out of proportion - for some more than for others - but lewwe not act like Balo is in the controversial headlines purely on the basis of media hype... The guy is presha - personally I find him entertaining.  The game always needs a "bad boy" to shake things up.  Funny thing is aside from his antics, the guy is a pretty good baller - very good technique on his shot.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: April 10, 2012, 10:25:39 AM »
feeling for the kid...but ...its up to him
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: April 10, 2012, 10:29:31 AM »
Mario hadda realise....he stunting what he could be.

Tings so bad..during half time..de man down injured..de whole team pass him straight while de physio dealing with him. Not even a pass to see how he going. I was pleasantly suprised when Kolarouv was trying to reason with the ref...de second card wasnt that bad.

He giving people fodder to attack him with. And dahs de problem.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: April 10, 2012, 10:36:54 AM »
Rooney does do he sh*t...and so do many others, but Balo is a different level of headcase - he more petulant than all dem fellas...lewwe be honest nuh.  Rooney doh be fighting with his own players on the field so, for e.g...

Everybody knows that the media will blow things out of proportion - for some more than for others - but lewwe not act like Balo is in the controversial headlines purely on the basis of media hype... The guy is presha - personally I find him entertaining.  The game always needs a "bad boy" to shake things up.  Funny thing is aside from his antics, the guy is a pretty good baller - very good technique on his shot.

Level mess Kicker, Rooney does cuss out he own players on the field and like usual they don't focus on that. Everyone want Ballotelli to do what they want and how they want it to be done, to conform. Why should he? He should be what the refs, FA and people like alyuh want him to be? Madness, why can't "the boy" be himself? He is the such a cerebral and technical player, that if he does realize his potential there will be no excuse as to the best footballer.

Same thing they did to Yorke when they thought he got "to big", vilify him in the press. Black players will always struggle in the EPL, as overt racism has been squashed from the terraces, but still prevalent in the treatment of black players and hiring of managers and administrators. You all can bury your head or come up with all the rationalization you want, but it is clear that Ballotelli is treated differently than other players. Refs and announcers and fans and players come to the game expecting him to do something stupid and anything he do get classed as stupid. Players know they can wind him up and the ref will punish him (Ballotelli).   ???

I'm sorry but, he has not done anything that any other player has not done or do. 

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: April 10, 2012, 10:38:20 AM »
Mario hadda realise....he stunting what he could be.

Tings so bad..during half time..de man down injured..de whole team pass him straight while de physio dealing with him. Not even a pass to see how he going. I was pleasantly suprised when Kolarouv was trying to reason with the ref...de second card wasnt that bad.

He giving people fodder to attack him with. And dahs de problem.

Can you explain how he need to behave?

1]; } ?>