April 27, 2024, 07:39:22 AM

Author Topic: Mario Balotelli  (Read 162259 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Balotelli
« Reply #600 on: April 10, 2012, 05:24:08 PM »

:laugh: "The Anointed Ones"......with "swag".  :laugh:  Doh wory, Bayern Munich go swag allyuh ass all d way back to the Bernabeau!

LOL , alyuh have me laughing here yes  :rotfl:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: April 10, 2012, 08:23:10 PM »
Lol Elan you are something else..Rooney has not been booked this season for United , not a card .. yea he is a hot tempered player and has a past of rash tackles but your obsessive nature on Wazza is truly hilarious...you are a sad sad human..I cant imagine anyone enjoying your company you bitter twat..I'm surprised your not a City fan

piss off you lil wannabe....how's bout that mate.   :rotfl:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: April 10, 2012, 09:01:33 PM »
While allyuh arguing, the FA say that he will only server the 3 match ban for the red card.

Let off! FA admit they are powerless to charge Balotelli over tackle on Song as Man City bad boy dodges nine-game ban
By SPORTSMAIL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 11:24 EST, 10 April 2012 | UPDATED: 11:46 EST, 10 April 2012
Comments (99)

Mario Balotelli will only serve a three-match ban after the Football Association admitted they could not to charge him over the reckless tackle on Alex Song.

The controversial Manchester City striker faced a nine-game 'totting up' suspension after the FA considered whether to punish his studs-up tackle on Arsenal's Song, which referee Martin Atkinson missed.

It would have counted as his fourth red card of the season, who is facing a revolt by his City team-mates, with several demanding that manager Roberto Mancini kicks him out of the club this summer.

But it has now been decided that Balotelli cannot face any retrospective action over his tackle because of strict FA rules on whether the incident was originally spotted.

An FA statement read: 'Retrospective action in relation to the incident involving Mario Balotelli of Manchester City and Alex Song of Arsenal, which occurred in the 20th minute of Sunday's game, will not be taken.

'Where at least one of the officials has seen the coming together of players retrospective action is not taken, regardless of whether they have seen the full extent of the challenge. Retrospective action can only be taken in scenarios where none of the match officials saw the players coming together.

'The normal scenarios in which retrospective action is taken are for "off-the-ball" incidents. Retrospective action was introduced for off-the-ball incidents where there was no contest for possession and could not be deemed to be re-refereeing an incident.

'In agreement with FIFA, this is how 'not seen' incidents are dealt with retrospectively in England. It is a policy that is agreed with all football stakeholders.'

The decision still leaves Balotelli facing a three-match suspension for his sending off for two unrelated bookings in the same game.
He was sent off anyway late in the defeat by Arsenal for a second yellow card. He already misses one game for that sending off and an extra two because it was his third red of the season.
He has been shown two reds on the pitch, plus another retrospective ban for his stamp on Tottenham's Scott Parker.
He could have been banned for a further three games for the Song tackle and then for another three because that would count as his fourth red.

Balotelli has issued an apology through his agent amid the backlash from his team-mates.
One City insider described how players are 'sick and tired' of Balotelli's conduct, while another said they don't trust him and want Mancini to sell him at the end of the season.

The fact that Mancini, who at the start of the season was determined to protect Balotelli, has seemingly lost patience with him has solidified the view among fellow players that he must go.

Balotelli's agent, Mino Raiola, insisted the player wants to stay at the Etihad Stadium, saying: 'Mancini said he will be sold? I'm going to speak directly with Roberto and with the club, but I don't think they will really do it.'

Italy coach Cesare Prandelli added to Balotelli's woes, warning that he could be axed from their European Championship squad.
Prandelli left him out of February's game against the United States after his stamp on Tottenham midfielder Scott Parker and warned him about his future conduct.
Prandelli said: 'I will view the images of what happened at Arsenal and then decide whether Balotelli goes to Poland and the Ukraine.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2127795/Mario-Balotelli-avoids-game-ban-suspended-matches.html#ixzz1rhHS02z3
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: April 10, 2012, 09:47:20 PM »
It have one man who allyuh forget to mention, ah real clueless tractor, lee cattamole. the woss tackler in tugs.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: April 11, 2012, 06:48:30 PM »
Here we go again.. :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Does this man symbolise all that’s wrong with British football?

By GEOFFREY LEVY
PUBLISHED: 22:08 GMT, 11 April 2012 | UPDATED: 22:54 GMT, 11 April 2012

His home is a seven-bedroom mansion reached by a sweeping drive, at the end of which an ornate stone fountain surrounded by a circular miniature box hedge creates a turning circle for visitors’ cars — not to mention his own, a white £140,000 Bentley Continental GT with a top speed of 198mph.
The £3million house is familiar to Cheshire firemen who, late last year, were called there at 1am and had to use breathing apparatus while putting out a fierce blaze on the first floor started by fireworks being shot out of the bathroom window.
Some of them knew the owner from a previous blaze in his ninth-floor penthouse in Manchester, also caused by letting off fireworks. Footballer Mario Balotelli, it may safely be said, has a taste for pyrotechnics.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2128460/Mario-Balotelli-Does-man-symbolise-thats-wrong-British-football.html#ixzz1rmaLV9Ed

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: April 11, 2012, 08:52:09 PM »

By GEOFFREY LEVY

His home is a seven-bedroom mansion reached by a sweeping drive, at the end of which an ornate stone fountain surrounded by a circular miniature box hedge creates a turning circle for visitors’ cars — not to mention his own, a white £140,000 Bentley Continental GT with a top speed of 198mph.
The £3million house is familiar to Cheshire firemen who, late last year, were called there at 1am and had to use breathing apparatus while putting out a fierce blaze on the first floor started by fireworks being shot out of the bathroom window.
Some of them knew the owner from a previous blaze in his ninth-floor penthouse in Manchester, also caused by letting off fireworks. Footballer Mario Balotelli, it may safely be said, has a taste for pyrotechnics.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2128460/Mario-Balotelli-Does-man-symbolise-thats-wrong-British-football.html#ixzz1rmaLV9Ed

Shit like that he cant help. All I asking is for him to avoid the trouble he can. It typical of de english media....attack like a vulture for any and every chance they get.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: April 12, 2012, 02:16:54 AM »

By GEOFFREY LEVY

Shit like that he cant help. All I asking is for him to avoid the trouble he can. It typical of de english media....attack like a vulture for any and every chance they get.
Allyuh think the british bad, allyuh shoulda hear eric wynalda yesterday taking ah big dig out of balotelli like balo break in house and rape he wife and daughter. real vemon dread, and it have man taking bout we only supporting balo bc he black, but they not seeing the so called "professionals" who hatin on the man on the air just bc he's black.

i not wearing no fackin blinkers nah, bc i dun know that this is ah "white is right" world, and we who eh white have tuh be on our best behavior just to be considered civilized.

right now, all these ppl trying tuh say is dat balotelli should know his place, and eat his biscuit and shut it, bc he's not ah white boy, and it's only white boys who could act up like this and get away wid it.

i don't know how men on here who not white could go along wid fellas like wynalda and dem, when dem fella only agenda is tuh push american players.

it have fellas who livin in trinidad and never live in no whiteman country, or worst yet, never even interact with white ppl tuh see how unfair some of these ppl could be, but they want tuh tell folks who living the experience about how tuh think.

ah dun know it have men who coming tuh tell meh ah racist for the millionth time, just bc i speak meh mind/ the truth.  but fack dem and the horse oui!

« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 02:23:20 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: April 12, 2012, 03:51:48 AM »

By GEOFFREY LEVY

Allyuh think the british bad, allyuh shoulda hear eric wynalda yesterday taking ah big dig out of balotelli like balo break in house and rape he wife and daughter. real vemon dread, and it have man taking bout we only supporting balo bc he black, but they not seeing the so called "professionals" who hatin on the man on the air just bc he's black.

i not wearing no fackin blinkers nah, bc i dun know that this is ah "white is right" world, and we who eh white have tuh be on our best behavior just to be considered civilized.

right now, all these ppl trying tuh say is dat balotelli should know his place, and eat his biscuit and shut it, bc he's not ah white boy, and it's only white boys who could act up like this and get away wid it.

i don't know how men on here who not white could go along wid fellas like wynalda and dem, when dem fella only agenda is tuh push american players.

it have fellas who livin in trinidad and never live in no whiteman country, or worst yet, never even interact with white ppl tuh see how unfair some of these ppl could be, but they want tuh tell folks who living the experience about how tuh think.

ah dun know it have men who coming tuh tell meh ah racist for the millionth time, just bc i speak meh mind/ the truth.  but fack dem and the horse oui!

Well breds I would say that your political incorrectness was minima;l more like minute. The on point-ness is often harsh to take because silence is the most celebrated form of whipped. I practice it myself but we all strive for better I suspect. Its so funny that its already a blooper how white-boys (not being used derogatorily here) does cuss and scream at the police in a traffic stop; when de "black-boys (also not being used derogatorily) have to not make eye contact and thing or else is dread rub down and ting. I wonder how much "Press stress" Balo would get if he was the exact opposite? and if non, well that says enough about the media system and why some on here are saying that the onslaught is unfair. At least the extent of the onslaught!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: April 12, 2012, 09:23:05 AM »

By GEOFFREY LEVY

Well breds I would say that your political incorrectness was minima;l more like minute. The on point-ness is often harsh to take because silence is the most celebrated form of whipped. I practice it myself but we all strive for better I suspect. Its so funny that its already a blooper how white-boys (not being used derogatorily here) does cuss and scream at the police in a traffic stop; when de "black-boys (also not being used derogatorily) have to not make eye contact and thing or else is dread rub down and ting. I wonder how much "Press stress" Balo would get if he was the exact opposite? and if non, well that says enough about the media system and why some on here are saying that the onslaught is unfair. At least the extent of the onslaught!

At some point yuh does havta really jes igNORE all these haters, but not before acknowledging and pointing out that they are haters......including some of his hypocritical teammates like nigel de jong and the other cowardly ones that lob their anonymous quotes, knowing that articles like this one, are just meant to pile on and feed into the current "Balotelli for whipping boy" campaign.  I could only imagine how pious them men must be to want to read and feed into an article like this knowing full well that all the excesses this writer is crying about are typical to every last one of them professional footballers. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: April 12, 2012, 09:51:49 AM »

Yuh have yuh point, but the bigger problem with your approach is that you, like plenty here, just willing to give Balotelli a free pass for his indiscretions because of a perceived racist agenda.

Imagine men argument here is "Look at the shit Rooney did.. Look at the shit Cantona did.. Is because Balotelli black is a bigger scene." And allyuh totally lost sight of the simple fact that Balotelli doing shit. And i not even talking about all the sundries off the field, i talking about the shit he doing within a football context, on the field and within his team.

At the end of the day that mentality doh advance nobody purpose, because all it does is try to shift the blame somewhere else from where it belong. When all is said and done and Balotelli foraging the lower half of Serie A with a Siena or Catania, trying for one last comeback and hoping someone take a chance on him INSTEAD of being one of the best players in the world he will regret forking up when he had his time in the sun..  It is a familiar storyline.

I can admit that I care more about Balotelli because he is a black man I would like to see succeed against all the odds.. But my problem is not how he behaving as a black man, my problem is how he behaving as a professional footballer and the fact that he is putting his career at risk.

It have plenty other players i used to like and i thought was insanely talented but just had a screw loose and never realize their potential. Off the top of my head, Antonio Cassano, Adriano, Faustino Asprilla, Ricardo Quaresma, Laurent Robert, Djalminha, Adrian Mutu.. I never cared whether these men black, white, blue or green, if is one thing i hate is to see talent got to waste. These is men i wish had settle down and put in the hard work necessary to be a top professional.

That is where i see Balotelli going if he don't get his act together. Another name we used to talk about as someone who coulda be great.. Coulda...

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: April 12, 2012, 10:45:14 AM »

Yuh have yuh point, but the bigger problem with your approach is that you, like plenty here, just willing to give Balotelli a free pass for his indiscretions because of a perceived racist agenda.

Imagine men argument here is "Look at the shit Rooney did.. Look at the shit Cantona did.. Is because Balotelli black is a bigger scene." And allyuh totally lost sight of the simple fact that Balotelli doing shit. And i not even talking about all the sundries off the field, i talking about the shit he doing within a football context, on the field and within his team.

At the end of the day that mentality doh advance nobody purpose, because all it does is try to shift the blame somewhere else from where it belong. When all is said and done and Balotelli foraging the lower half of Serie A with a Siena or Catania, trying for one last comeback and hoping someone take a chance on him INSTEAD of being one of the best players in the world he will regret forking up when he had his time in the sun..  It is a familiar storyline.

I can admit that I care more about Balotelli because he is a black man I would like to see succeed against all the odds.. But my problem is not how he behaving as a black man, my problem is how he behaving as a professional footballer and the fact that he is putting his career at risk.

It have plenty other players i used to like and i thought was insanely talented but just had a screw loose and never realize their potential. Off the top of my head, Antonio Cassano, Adriano, Faustino Asprilla, Ricardo Quaresma, Laurent Robert, Djalminha, Adrian Mutu.. I never cared whether these men black, white, blue or green, if is one thing i hate is to see talent got to waste. These is men i wish had settle down and put in the hard work necessary to be a top professional.

That is where i see Balotelli going if he don't get his act together. Another name we used to talk about as someone who coulda be great.. Coulda...

You is ah rel apologist Dinho, yuh wudda fit in de big house just fine.

Is because Ballotelli black.

YOu cannot show me - none of you - what Ballotelli does as a FOOTBALLER that makes him the worst thing in football.

Don't hide and say some,  is me who comparing him to Rooney every time and just like yuh lil wannabe friend Small Mag, alyuh making excuses for some but not the other.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: April 12, 2012, 12:01:09 PM »

YOu cannot show me - none of you - what Ballotelli does as a FOOTBALLER that makes him the worst thing in football.

Is this a serious question that needs a reply? No one says hes the worst thing on a football pitch, but his attitude on it is pathetic. FULL STOP. Dont compare him to others, or play the race card. Balo has a terrible attitude on the pitch and plays with a cynical venom at times. End of.
Hart for president

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: April 12, 2012, 12:20:37 PM »

You is ah rel apologist Dinho, yuh wudda fit in de big house just fine.

Is because Ballotelli black.

Don't hide and say some,  is me who comparing him to Rooney every time and just like yuh lil wannabe friend Small Mag, alyuh making excuses for some but not the other.

Stueps ..
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: April 12, 2012, 01:33:46 PM »

Is this a serious question that needs a reply? No one says hes the worst thing on a football pitch, but his attitude on it is pathetic. FULL STOP. Dont compare him to others, or play the race card. Balo has a terrible attitude on the pitch and plays with a cynical venom at times. End of.
You drinkin mad oil or what?? that is not my quote, you have the wrong poster fella!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: April 12, 2012, 02:10:11 PM »

Omar, you need tuh go back and read my post. i not exonerating balotelli's ill bahavior and his on the field antics, as ah matter of fact, i did point it out in my initial post on page 19.

the man is definitely ah big imps, and that i did point out, and went past that stage of the argument. i believe right now most the members aren't talking about balotelli's bad behavior on and off the pitch, but rather , the way the media decides to turn it into a charade.

i watched wynalda very carefully over this past season and every time balotelli is mentioned you could see the venom in his speech and demeanor, it's almost like one ah dem nazi white boys incognito, yuh could see that this is ah real beef this man have with balo, and want tuh see him gone, @ least from the english league.

that's my beef right there! the way the media hangs on to every thing a black athlete does. take for-instance, yesterday had an article on yahoo news with ah black panamanian santos laguna player taking ah photo with lil spanish kid, apparently a fan, and he had a play boy mag in a plastic bag which he just bought, and this was under scrutiny, it's almost like, they does keep close tabs on black athletes waiting for them to mess up.

one thing i never forgot that put me right in prospective of where i stand in this "whiteman" reality/ world, is the OJ simpson trial. before that murder, OJ simpson was an exemplary sports figure. the man was a sports analyst, a spokesman for hertz, ah real big papy.

then all of ah sudden he put some clout on his ex wife one night fuh suckin off some lil boy on she couch while the kids were asleep in the next room, and suddenly OJ became a villan over night, despite bigger names was beatin their wives on the regular, fellas like like johhny carson (from the "tonight show") dean martin, even ah state senator was bussin his wife arse and this never stayed one hour on the media.

then not too long after that, the woman turned up ded, and no one believed that OJ didn't do it. imagine, an upstanding well rounded unblemished character like OJ simpson became white americas whiping boy and public enemy number one, over night! just bc his "white" wife turned up ded.

robert flack's wife was murdered in similar fashion, and no one cared, the trial eh even make it to court TV, let alone main stream media.

same with tiger woods, all that man did was cheat on his wife, you would swear that the man join ah radical jihadist organization, the way he was vilified in the media.  all bc he cheated on ah white woman. same with kobe, and the list goes on and on.

allyuh could stay there and act like everything is level and fair, i ain't buying that for one minute though. the fact iz, what ah white fella could do and get away with, i dare the black boy tuh get the same consideration. so yeh, mario is ah big fackin imps, but so iz rooney, barton, cattamole, gerard, toti, and many more, but mario will stand out, just bc he's not........................
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 02:30:45 PM by just cool »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: April 12, 2012, 03:50:54 PM »
Prandelli, look doh play de ass .... Balotelli hadda geh a pick. Sad thing, ah wonder how many Italians would come to his defense?

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: April 12, 2012, 07:47:31 PM »
Its funny, I watched this interview with him after reading all of this stuff and he just looks like a shy kid.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zbY-JkdlpvA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zbY-JkdlpvA</a>

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: April 12, 2012, 08:15:09 PM »
Prandelli, look doh play de ass .... Balotelli hadda geh a pick. Sad thing, ah wonder how many Italians would come to his defense?

The italian journalists were begging for him after the last Italy friendly and the coach didn't pick him cos Balotelli didn't call him to explain something or the other.

And after Italy played they were like 'Balotelli please, for the love of God, call him!!'
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 08:28:47 PM by Toppa »
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: April 12, 2012, 10:44:54 PM »
Talk yuh talk...buh ballotelli is ah ass..he was always ah ass, from long time...cyah vex with nobody for calling him ah ass, buh even some ass can be used constructively , Doh make dem less of an ass...it have other asses, if some ppl want to call dem thoroughbreds because they run fast , ok..but soon as they start braying, everybody go know...but till then, Doh fault nobody for calling ah ass ah ass, no matter the colour of the ass..some ass does even call another ass ah ass, Doh make neither ah not  asses..anyways, me Doh study dem asses to much nah, I have my own thoroughbreds and asses to study... Ok..I done bray for today

;D

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: April 12, 2012, 11:42:42 PM »
Just cool seriously here talking about Eric f**king Wynalda?  When did he turn British?  or is read allyuh cyah read?   And de Santos player, they ketching kicks off ah him because he black??  and OJ facking Simpson??

stueps... I done yes.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: April 13, 2012, 06:31:58 AM »
Its funny, I watched this interview with him after reading all of this stuff and he just looks like a shy kid.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zbY-JkdlpvA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zbY-JkdlpvA</a>

....cool interview. Balo is just an immature kid......with a mad streak. Over time I am sure he will put a lot of the on-field incidents behind him.  The off-field stuff.......I eh hear him do nothing to warrant the witch hunt.  He lied and said it was only his curtains dat did ketch on fire but of course it have the most high knowledgeable jackass men on here who was dey and dem say he nearly bun dong he house, so....believe who yuh want. 

Speaking' of jackkass men.........
Just cool seriously here talking about Eric f**king Wynalda?  When did he turn British?  or is read allyuh cyah read?   

stueps... I done yes.

Where did he or anybody say Wynalda turn British..........or is read you cyah read?   Yuh shoulda done before yuh even start.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: April 13, 2012, 09:37:50 AM »
Balotelli Black ???
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: April 14, 2012, 07:39:43 AM »
Balotelli urged to seek professional help

Manchester City's Mario Balotelli needs "professional help" over disciplinary issues, according to a leading official from the world union for footballers.

The striker was sent off in the defeat by Arsenal last weekend, his fourth red card in two seasons.

Theo van Seggelen, general secretary of FIFPro, said: "I think professional help's the only solution."

(continue)
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: April 23, 2012, 09:24:02 AM »
Man City's Mario Balotelli handed Italy boost for Euro 2012

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17814090

Italy coach Cesare Prandelli insists Manchester City's Mario Balotelli remains key to Italy's Euro 2012 plans.

The temperamental striker was left out of the Azzurri squad in February after his stamp on Tottenham's Scott Parker during a Premier League clash.

"I never really thought of doing this without Balotelli, he is a focal point of the national team," Prandelli said.

"Have I made peace with Balotelli? Yes, although to be honest we never argued in the first place."

Question marks hung over Balotelli's club future in England after his red card against Arsenal prompted City manager Roberto Mancini to announce he would "probably" sell the forward at the end of the current campaign.

Balotelli has since apologised for his dismissal at the Emirates, which came on the back of a four-match suspension for a controversial challenge on Parker in January.

However, the incident cast further doubt over his international future following Prandelli's decision to omit him from the squad for the friendly against the United States in February in line with a code of conduct he introduced upon taking over in 2010.

But Prandelli told Italian broadcaster Rai that Balotelli was never out of contention for a place in his squad for this summer's European Championship, in which Italy face defending and world champions Spain, Ireland and Croatia in Group C.

Prandelli added: "I was pleased that he took responsibility with his statements after the latest incident at Manchester City. I like those who stand up and accept responsibility for their actions."

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: April 23, 2012, 09:36:27 AM »
If iz one man could relate to Mario is Noel Gallagher because when it come to being a freakin' head case, Noel (and he brother) take the cake and ice cream....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: June 18, 2012, 02:36:58 PM »

The italian journalists were begging for him after the last Italy friendly and the coach didn't pick him cos Balotelli didn't call him to explain something or the other.

And after Italy played they were like 'Balotelli please, for the love of God, call him!!'

Amen.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: June 18, 2012, 04:46:46 PM »

Amen.

:D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_ZL_QwVHDY0&amp;NR=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_ZL_QwVHDY0&amp;NR=1</a>
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: June 18, 2012, 08:00:04 PM »
Golazo!!!!!!!

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: June 19, 2012, 03:13:44 AM »
Kid look more damaged with a touch of immature alot more than asinine I would say. He look like he need a hug but if yuh could think of how rough that upbringing could have been, then not even a hug would do. I remember how hard creole speakers (predominately Haitians)had it in schools in Brooklyn(and they were among African Americans and other west indians) and breds dey have to fight everyday. Angry? Hell yeh de man Angry. So he damaged, angry, isolated, glorified, marooned, idolized and this doesn't even take into consideration if there was molestation. So yes, I do expect homie to be unorthodox and anything yuh get good at does come like second nature.    In a world without baggage my whole reasoning would be biased. I'll say this, for what I imagine this fella's life to have been like, I think he didn't do too bad.    We have players with less baggage locally that wreck early and Talent 4 days same way. At least Balo have de discipline to train hard and be a top athlete.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: June 19, 2012, 03:31:14 AM »
Kid look more damaged with a touch of immature alot more than asinine I would say. He look like he need a hug but if yuh could think of how rough that upbringing could have been, then not even a hug would do. I remember how hard creole speakers (predominately Haitians)had it in schools in Brooklyn(and they were among African Americans and other west indians) and breds dey have to fight everyday. Angry? Hell yeh de man Angry. So he damaged, angry, isolated, glorified, marooned, idolized and this doesn't even take into consideration if there was molestation. So yes, I do expect homie to be unorthodox and anything yuh get good at does come like second nature.    In a world without baggage my whole reasoning would be biased. I'll say this, for what I imagine this fella's life to have been like, I think he didn't do too bad.    We have players with less baggage locally that wreck early and Talent 4 days same way. At least Balo have de discipline to train hard and be a top athlete.

This is exactly what I have been saying all along.  Personally, I think italians can be some of the most (ironically) racist Europeans you can come across and from day one, I have wondered aloud what it must have been like for this young man growing up in Italy.  And I only talkin' 'bout the italians living in NYC.  Well said!! 

1]; } ?>