June 04, 2024, 12:27:20 AM

Author Topic: W/Cup bonus judgment next week.  (Read 99878 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jack Warner to appear in court in 2 weeks
« Reply #420 on: January 05, 2012, 05:43:32 PM »
Case postpone to Thu 12th
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: January 06, 2012, 07:21:24 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

On the 12th it will be postponed again. !!!!

Jack owns the judge and jury !!!!!!!!!!!  sshhhhhhhh......

Jack will raise again !!!!!
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #422 on: January 06, 2012, 11:30:54 AM »
A Mockery of Justice.
The judge in this case, the TTFF, Jack Warner, and Oliver Scamps should all be held in contempt of court for making a mockery of justice. Yes I know the judge cannot hold himself in contempt of court but I am because in my opinion he is doing a great dis-service to the cause of justice and due process in this case. Last year the TTFF was ordered to pay a second interim payment of $4.2 million following an initial interim payment of $7.5 million some months earlier. The second payment was to be paid one week after the order. Yet, the order was promptly ignored. The order to pay within one week was challenged by the TTFF, to allow the TTFF 60 days to come up with the payment. Judge Rampersad denied that request stating that "Five years have elapsed and a sense of urgency has to be imparted". One has to wonder what ever happened to this judge's "sense of urgency". Maybe, judge Rampersad should excuse himself from this case.
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: January 06, 2012, 12:26:51 PM »
As I understand it, once the judge has made an order of payment, it is then down to the recipient of the award to recover the funds, which is what is happening now. The contempt of court issue can be dealt with at the next hearing and is not necessarily delaying anything.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: January 06, 2012, 12:47:07 PM »
As I understand it, once the judge has made an order of payment, it is then down to the recipient of the award to recover the funds, which is what is happening now. The contempt of court issue can be dealt with at the next hearing and is not necessarily delaying anything.

It could have been dealt with WAY before this time. Measuring his steps or not, in light of the unconditional funding of the TTFF by the MoS, Jack's international notareity and his position in government, the optics are beginning to look bad on this one. Lets hope this judge does not succumb to the whatever pressures are being thrown at him and passes decisive judgements that are consistent with his statements to date.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: January 07, 2012, 05:26:40 PM »

It could have been dealt with WAY before this time. Measuring his steps or not, in light of the unconditional funding of the TTFF by the MoS, Jack's international notareity and his position in government, the optics are beginning to look bad on this one. Lets hope this judge does not succumb to the whatever pressures are being thrown at him and passes decisive judgements that are consistent with his statements to date.

D HORNER SAY JACK OWN D JUDGE
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: January 07, 2012, 06:09:14 PM »

Doh forget.....Jack will raise again!!!   
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 08, 2012, 10:11:55 PM »

Doh forget.....Jack will raise again!!!   

HOW COULD I

Offline King Deese

• BlackKnights15
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #428 on: January 11, 2012, 02:42:31 PM »

Day of the malfeasance of an ex-fifa official and a Sinister of Parliament
I am the punishment of God...If you had not comitted great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 11, 2012, 05:41:29 PM »
Come on judge, come on...... :praying: :praying:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 11, 2012, 06:56:25 PM »
This 2 weeks turning out to be 2 flippin years.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: January 11, 2012, 07:55:14 PM »
This 2 weeks turning out to be 2 flippin years.

Like yuh maths worse than minds since 06 this ting draggin on.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 12, 2012, 07:27:07 AM »
BUMP. I think a significant advance in the case will be made today, for better or worse. The facts can't be altered and the judge can't just keep adjourning this ad infinitum.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: January 12, 2012, 08:50:27 AM »
UPDATE:

The Court has instructed the TTFF to write the not so Hon MP for Chaguanas West to indicate where d money gone. He has not yet joined him to the matter. Case adjourned Feb 10th.

In regards to the LEVY. The papers have been filed and it is now in the hansds of the BALIFF. Who betta doh STICK.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: January 12, 2012, 09:21:20 AM »
UPDATE:

The Court has instructed the TTFF to write the not so Hon MP for Chaguanas West to indicate where d money gone. He has not yet joined him to the matter. Case adjourned Feb 10th.

In regards to the LEVY. The papers have been filed and it is now in the hansds of the BALIFF. Who betta doh STICK.

Thanks weary. So on February 10 when the rite honarabble Mr. Warner has not responded the case will be put off until March 10 when Rumpersad will 'order' jack to respond. Then adjourned to june after he has ignored yet another order.

This judge had said he wanted to wrap things up by December...maybe he meant 2014. Far be it from me to say that Rumpersad has been bought like a pet and is simply buying time for jack...but the optics look very bad on this one. if Jack is not added as a defendant then the TTFF is left holding the bag. And Jack poised to fund the next group that rises from the TTFF ashes from behind the scenes.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 09:24:17 AM by ZANDOLIE »

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: January 12, 2012, 09:29:22 AM »
This is Warner being roped in. He either has to comply or the judge will add him and haul him into court to testify on oath.

The judge is giving respect to a Cabinet Minister, as it will be detrimental to the image of the T&T government to have a cabinet minister in court.

This is not about Warner per se, but more respecting his position.

I imagine that this will not be resolved until at least April. Warner will either not reply or not give a satisfactory reply. The players will contest his figures and then the judge will decide.

This may now turn political because the players have a statement from the PNM government obtained under the freedom of information act that LOC collected over $88 million from sponsors. Warner could argue that that figure was incorrect. Of course, he's had over 5 years to contest the figure but never did!

Big question at the moment is will the Finland game still go ahead?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: January 12, 2012, 09:32:11 AM »
UPDATE:

Thanks weary. So on February 10 when the rite honarabble Mr. Warner has not responded the case will be put off until March 10 when Rumpersad will 'order' jack to respond. Then adjourned to june after he has ignored yet another order.

This judge had said he wanted to wrap things up by December...maybe he meant 2014. Far be it from me to say that Rumpersad has been bought like a pet and is simply buying time for jack...but the optics look very bad on this one. if Jack is not added as a defendant then the TTFF is left holding the bag. And Jack poised to fund the next group that rises from the TTFF ashes from behind the scenes.

Zandolie cyah agree wit u we find a judge in TNT 2 rule 4 d players a miracle rite there

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: January 12, 2012, 09:58:00 AM »
This is Warner being roped in. He either has to comply or the judge will add him and haul him into court to testify on oath.

The judge is giving respect to a Cabinet Minister, as it will be detrimental to the image of the T&T government to have a cabinet minister in court.

Maybe Jack and the PP should have thought of that before. IMO its less detrimental to have a cabinet minister in court that to allow a cabinet minister to blatantly ignore court orders. Part of the problem with our culture is granting far too much leeway to well heeled criminals.

Zandolie cyah agree wit u we find a judge in TNT 2 rule 4 d players a miracle rite there

I truly hope you and football supporter are correct and I am wrong, because I don't want to see a judge rule 4 d players then pass soft man penalites on Jack and co. As for the baliffs I don't hold out much hope they will get around to business anytime soon.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 10:24:01 AM by ZANDOLIE »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: January 12, 2012, 11:06:52 AM »
Sorry tuh come off ah an ignoramus, but this bad minded stubborn old hater would never give dem boys ah dime if he could help it.

like allyuh doh know how things does work in the third world or what? he will stall stall stall as long as he can, and will find every avenue to avoid paying one red cent to these boys,

and the thing is, he could call this whole thing off if he wanted bc he has enough paper tuh make ah deal with these guys and end this charade, but that monkey would rather die than to compromise or make good on his promise.

it's the same arseh@le disposition like ghaddafi, mubarak, saddam and mubutto, this clown would prefer being brought down rather than concede to his own bullsh!t.

sad to say, but if this was some whiteman in the first world, this BS probably would've been squashed eons ago. these guys would've been paid and forgotten all about what transpired, and it would've been business and production as usual.

it's ah serious sin thing in the third world amongst ppl with power and authority, they always manage to go the route of the oppressor far more often than not, and would rather fight to the death than concede to doing the right thing especially when called on their bullsh!t.

jack warner is ah serious wicked bastard, and i hope he pays one way or another for what his hands has sent on before him, right here in this life.            positive.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 11:08:34 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Judge orders TTFF to find Warner's money
« Reply #439 on: January 12, 2012, 11:25:12 AM »
wired868.com

Justice Devindra Rampersad today ordered the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF) to "direct" Minister of Works and Transport Jack Warner to show the whereabouts of "all income, donations, gifts, grants or benefits whatsoever" from the 2006 World Cup by a deadline of February 10, 2012.

Meanwhile, TTFF General Secretary Richard Groden, according to defence attorney Om Lalla, could not even find his way to the Port of Spain High Court and there was no other representative from the local football body. Former TTFF President Oliver Camps, who is also a defendant, was absent too along with his lawyer, Annabelle Sooklal.

Justice Rampersad slammed the behavior of the defendants as "deplorable" and found an "obvious conflict of interest" in the shared legal team of Warner and the TTFF. However, he dismissed the World Cup players' attempts to join Warner to the case as the circumstances did not merit it "at this time".

David De Peiza, George Hislop and Phillip Lamont represented the "Soca Warriors" in court today; World Cup players Brent Sancho, Cyd Gray, Anthony Wolfe and David Atiba Charles were also present.

(More details to follow in Wired868)
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: January 12, 2012, 11:37:12 AM »
wired868.com

Justice Devindra Rampersad today ordered the Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation (T&TFF) to "direct" Minister of Works and Transport Jack Warner to show the whereabouts of "all income, donations, gifts, grants or benefits whatsoever" from the 2006 World Cup by a deadline of February 10, 2012.

Meanwhile, TTFF General Secretary Richard Groden, according to defence attorney Om Lalla, could not even find his way to the Port of Spain High Court and there was no other representative from the local football body. Former TTFF President Oliver Camps, who is also a defendant, was absent too along with his lawyer, Annabelle Sooklal.

Justice Rampersad slammed the behavior of the defendants as "deplorable" and found an "obvious conflict of interest" in the shared legal team of Warner and the TTFF. However, he dismissed the World Cup players' attempts to join Warner to the case as the circumstances did not merit it "at this time".

David De Peiza, George Hislop and Phillip Lamont represented the "Soca Warriors" in court today; World Cup players Brent Sancho, Cyd Gray, Anthony Wolfe and David Atiba Charles were also present.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: January 12, 2012, 11:43:20 AM »

Maybe Jack and the PP should have thought of that before. IMO its less detrimental to have a cabinet minister in court that to allow a cabinet minister to blatantly ignore court orders. Part of the problem with our culture is granting far too much leeway to well heeled criminals.

I truly hope you and football supporter are correct and I am wrong, because I don't want to see a judge rule 4 d players then pass soft man penalites on Jack and co. As for the baliffs I don't hold out much hope they will get around to business anytime soon.

I think the point is that he should never have been allowed to be part of the PP campaign unless he got rid of the skeletons in his closet. You mention third world mentality, well I'm damn sure that US or UK prospective politicians are vetted. If there are any likely embarrassments, they are dealt with before public office can be taken. Those (and there have been many in both countries) who have secrets that come out and embarrass the govt, are immediately forced to resign.

Kamla and friends would have known about the court case. They may have been aware of contoversies surrounding Warners FIFA involvement. I have no sympathy for the govt as they probably wanted to believe Jack saying these boys are just a minor irritant.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: January 12, 2012, 12:40:51 PM »
I think the point is that he should never have been allowed to be part of the PP campaign unless he got rid of the skeletons in his closet. You mention third world mentality, well I'm damn sure that US or UK prospective politicians are vetted. If there are any likely embarrassments, they are dealt with before public office can be taken. Those (and there have been many in both countries) who have secrets that come out and embarrass the govt, are immediately forced to resign.

Kamla and friends would have known about the court case. They may have been aware of contoversies surrounding Warners FIFA involvement. I have no sympathy for the govt as they probably wanted to believe Jack saying these boys are just a minor irritant.

I wouldn't bet money on that... public officials are shamed (often, out of office) on a regular, both in the US and the UK.  It all depends on what one considers "skeletons" and how confident one is that they will remain hidden.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: January 12, 2012, 01:49:49 PM »

I wouldn't bet money on that... public officials are shamed (often, out of office) on a regular, both in the US and the UK.  It all depends on what one considers "skeletons" and how confident one is that they will remain hidden.

Quite. Thats exactly why I added Those (and there have been many in both countries) who have secrets that come out and embarrass the govt, are immediately forced to resign. 

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: January 12, 2012, 02:25:49 PM »
Quite. Thats exactly why I added Those (and there have been many in both countries) who have secrets that come out and embarrass the govt, are immediately forced to resign. 

There are many that don't... that's the critical part that you missed.  They are shamed "(often, out of office)", but implied is that this isn't always the case.  Just in the US:  Newt Gingrich cheating on his wife, Bill Clinton too, Charles Rangel accepting bribes, Joe Biden plagiarizing a law school article... none of them immediately forced to resign.  I'm sure that if I do the research I can come up with examples from the other side of the Atlantic as well.  And why limit it to just the US and UK, compare TnT to Brazil (Ricardo Texeira) or Italy (Berlusconi) and it's no different.  I'm sure in your mind England is some bastion of fortrightness official responsibility, evidence to the contrary notwithstanding.

truetrini

« Reply #445 on: January 12, 2012, 02:27:51 PM »

* Written by  Mr Live Wire
    * Print
    * Email

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: January 12, 2012, 03:51:00 PM »
Them TTFF big wigs rel clowning this magistrate boy.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: January 12, 2012, 04:37:45 PM »
time to wipe out these people
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: January 12, 2012, 05:51:33 PM »
Kelvin Jack and Mike Townley was just on I95.5 fm with Andre.......I forgot to start a thread about the show but we already know the details.....

Ah want to read de judgement though.....I was a bit confused by this in the article......

However, he dismissed the World Cup players' attempts to join Warner to the case as the circumstances did not merit it "at this time".

"at this time" means what exactly??  That if Jack eh pony up with the details on where de money is then he would be added??    ???   :-\

Having heard Mike tonight though I feel a bit better about the judgment because he seems to be comforted by the judgment.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: January 13, 2012, 06:51:35 AM »
Them TTFF big wigs rel clowning this magistrate boy.

A JUDGE DEY CLOWNING

1]; } ?>