Yes
12 (17.9%)
No
34 (50.7%)
Hell Yes
21 (31.3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Voting closed: January 02, 2006, 04:58:17 PM

Author Topic: Jamaica Football Thread.  (Read 486081 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the Canada vs Jamaica game (19-Nov-2008).
« Reply #1770 on: November 14, 2008, 08:32:24 PM »
What rock u crawl out from. All yuh c bout all yuh buziness and doh study we own
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1771 on: November 15, 2008, 08:07:58 AM »
Jamaica better dont do something stupid like start with 3 forwards.

Canada is no joke and will poison you given time and space.

Jamica strength is defence in numbers .

Canada will put one on them in the counter if they not carefull.

Better to play with the standard 2 forwards and let the game come to them.

No way they making up the goal difference so they only hope is for Mexico to win and for them to win.

Unless I'm reading and interpreting the underlining tone of this post??? It sounds like you are actually praying that Jamaica does not advance to the HEX.
I guess the knowledge that T&T has beaten Honduras in World Cup qualifiers and not Jamaica would make me pray for that to happen too. ;D
   Honduras is a much better team than Trinbag0 , IF Honduras make the Hex they are Guaranteed
a place in the final 4 , I think El salvador who perform alongside Haiti is around the same as Trinbag0 .
J2099 Covet is the game among fans these days , Jack Warner & Kasey Keller mastermind a good thing .

:whip:          whip dem jamaica.

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1772 on: November 15, 2008, 08:34:28 AM »
Honduras need to call up rambo deleon
deleon will be on the Team , he was in the Honduras press .

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #1773 on: November 15, 2008, 08:56:28 AM »
mexico will draw this match, say au revoir to yard, sad to say, bc i woulda love to see us whip dem in he hex :devil:

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1774 on: November 15, 2008, 10:23:28 AM »
If they do not concede a early goal , they can put the hondurians away .

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1775 on: November 15, 2008, 11:12:40 AM »
What rock u crawl out from. All yuh c bout all yuh buziness and doh study we own
Remind me of the title of the thread if I'm reading it wrong. 8).
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1776 on: November 15, 2008, 11:19:30 AM »
mexico will draw this match, say au revoir to yard, sad to say, bc i woulda love to see us whip dem in he hex :devil:
I'm going to say the same here. The reality is that T&T will not take any of the top 3 spots in the HEX from the US, Mexico or Costa Rica. And if Honduras does make it through then the 4th playoff spot will also be taken.
The truth is the truth. As hard as it is to be taken. :angel: 
jjbrown

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1777 on: November 15, 2008, 05:48:48 PM »
Wow u can read but u come talkin u usual nonesense where were u when d team was getin licks so crawl back 2 d boyz site
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1778 on: November 15, 2008, 06:01:38 PM »
I'm going to say the same here. The reality is that T&T will not take any of the top 3 spots in the HEX from the US, Mexico or Costa Rica. And if Honduras does make it through then the 4th playoff spot will also be taken.

wha about jamaica? typical blasted jamaican allyuh must read through the lines of what this kiss mi ass donkey saying !!!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1779 on: November 15, 2008, 06:24:03 PM »
Correct always on d TT site dissin Trinbagoians when dey was firin d Brazilian in d wee hrs ah d mornin could not b found

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jamaica to bank on 3 man forward line vs Canada
« Reply #1780 on: November 16, 2008, 08:34:32 AM »
A strong 22-member Reggae Boyz squad was yesterday named by the Jamaica Football Federation (JFF) for the crucial World Cup Qualifier against Canada on November 19 at the National Stadium.

Striker Fabian Taylor of Norwegian FC Nottoden, veteran midfielder Andy Williams of Real Salt Lake, along with Jason Morrison of Hungarian club FC Ferencvaros, have been recalled to the team.

Top striker Marlon King of Hull City makes a return from injury and should partner Ricardo Fuller and Luton Shelton in a three-man attack revealed by coach Theodore Whitmore.
"Hopefully we are going to start all three of them because at this present moment we are looking for goals and with Marlon King, Luton Shelton and Ricardo Fuller, I don't see why we won't score a lot of goals," Whitmore said at the press conference at the JFF headquarters.

Williams, who scored against Canada in the 1-1 draw in Edmonton, earned a recall after sitting out the last two games against Mexico and Honduras.

Williams, an attacking midfielder, has replaced Harbour View's Jermaine Hue, and Whitmore explained.

"If you look at the Mexico, Honduras games and the players we called it's a different squad, suitable for the formation I want to use because it will be a totally different game against Canada," he pointed out.

The speedy Dane Richards of New York Red Bulls, who was voted Major League Soccer Cup Play-offs Player of the Week and Omar Cummings of Colorado Rapids, complete the forward line.

The talented Jason Morrison, Jamal Campbell-Ryce (Barnsley), Wolry Wolfe (Joe Public), Jermaine Johnson (Sheffield Wednesday), Oneil Thompson (FC Nottoden), Demar Phillips (Stoke City) and Rudolph Austin (FC Brann) are the midfield players.

The defence line has no surprises with the ageless Ian Goodison (Transmere Rovers), Tyrone Marshall (Toronto FC), Ricardo Gardner (Bolton), Shavar Thomas (Chivas USA), Claude Davis (Derby) and Damion Stewart (Queen's Park Rangers).

Donovan Ricketts (Village) and Shawn Sawyers (Portmore United) are the goalkeepers.

Jamaica are currently third in the table on seven points and need a win against bottom-placed Canada to have a chance of advancing to the CONCACAF World Cup final round.

Mexico lead the group with 10 points - one more than Honduras, with both teams meeting on the same day as the Jamaica-Canada game.

You know something reggaefan everytime Jamaica is about to play a big game , you come here and explain
strategy , man yu is an @$$.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1781 on: November 16, 2008, 08:57:39 AM »
Doh 4get and when dey loose he MIA

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1782 on: November 16, 2008, 09:19:18 AM »
he may come out bragging dis time , but sniches alot and dont know it.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1783 on: November 16, 2008, 09:24:27 AM »
NO HEX 4 DEM. Let he strt 2 brag just in case dat jokey squad dey sendin 4 Digi get licks

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1784 on: November 16, 2008, 09:28:12 AM »
NO HEX 4 DEM. Let he strt 2 brag just in case dat jokey squad dey sendin 4 Digi get licks
am his countryman w1969 , he just pisses me off everytime he do this . J2099 is
my Brother also but he is another big mout , respect zeppo you know how to carry your
self brother.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jamaica to bank on 3 man forward line vs Canada
« Reply #1785 on: November 16, 2008, 11:18:04 AM »

You know something reggaefan everytime Jamaica is about to play a big game , you come here and explain
strategy , man yu is an @$$.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline jamaica98

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: November 16, 2008, 03:05:13 PM »
J2099 -  Its nice to big up the Boyz here on this site, but you need to give the old act a rest. 

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1787 on: November 16, 2008, 03:35:05 PM »
J2099 -  Its nice to big up the Boyz here on this site, but you need to give the old act a rest. 

Doh worry 98, we recognize he's in the minority, the nonsense exists everywhere...
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline nunu

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: November 17, 2008, 02:51:44 PM »
J98 , J2099 went on the fifa website talking about Honduras getting a redcard , now
as much as  I would love for this to happen , This clown spit it out   ???

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: November 17, 2008, 03:10:09 PM »

You will notice that I do most of my posting on this site whenever Jamaica is about to play, or has just played an international game. I dont think anyone should be surprised at that...some of us have lives outside of football.

Jamaicans had nothing to be ashamed of losing tp Mexico and Honduras away. Looking at the side that Canada is sending to Ja for Wednesday game, I'd have more to be ashamed of we fail to win that one.

I am supremely confident of going all the way if we get over the last hurdle.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: November 17, 2008, 05:47:27 PM »

You will notice that I do most of my posting on this site whenever Jamaica is about to play, or has just played an international game. I dont think anyone should be surprised at that...some of us have lives outside of football.

Jamaicans had nothing to be ashamed of losing tp Mexico and Honduras away. Looking at the side that Canada is sending to Ja for Wednesday game, I'd have more to be ashamed of we fail to win that one.

I am supremely confident of going all the way if we get over the last hurdle.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
jjbrown

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: November 18, 2008, 09:02:28 AM »

deleon will be on the Team , he was in the Honduras press .

Not true.

I checked, and didn't see him with the squad. Guess there's still bad blood between him and the coach.
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: November 18, 2008, 11:09:07 AM »
Mexico try to avoid the unthinkable

Sven-Goran Eriksson’s Mexico visit Honduras on Wednesday needing a point to avoid the risk of being knocked out of the World Cup.

Former England coach Eriksson will be well aware that Enrique Meza, one of the Swede’s predecessors, lost his job after a 3-1 defeat at the same stadium in San Pedro Sula seven years ago.

On that occasion, the Mexicans were able to bounce back but there will be no second chance if they lose again and Jamaica beat Canada by a sufficiently large margin in Kingston the same evening.

(continue)
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: November 19, 2008, 04:58:46 AM »

Jamaica have destiny in they own hands.
Regardless of the outcome of the Tri vs Hon game , all the yardies have to do is beat Can by 7 clear goals.

Poor Yardies
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #1794 on: November 19, 2008, 08:00:10 AM »
It's very ironic that you are defending some Trinis whom have the same opposite thoughts against Jamaica. And yet, when I defend my nation against these thoughts you chose to lamblast.

Glad to know where your loyalties lie even by your username. 8)

My thoughts about the Hex, however, still stands. This I know by the makeup of each team in the Hex, so far.

jjbrown

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: November 19, 2008, 08:13:09 AM »
do allyuh thing yardies.

hope allyuh cousins who move to honduras years ago to cut cane do the same.

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #1796 on: November 19, 2008, 09:16:12 AM »

wha about jamaica? typical blasted jamaican allyuh must read through the lines of what this kiss mi ass donkey saying !!!

He already know Jamrock eh go make it.  ;D
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #1797 on: November 19, 2008, 10:12:14 AM »
good luck but ah feel ja gone thru

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1798 on: November 19, 2008, 10:14:40 AM »
it go be something if mexico get left out. i hope honduras beat them. i sure jamaica winning also. we go see yuh in de hex.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: November 19, 2008, 10:27:48 AM »
Hope JA makes it through. I'll finally have a reason to visit that rock when next rongs start.

Hard luck for Canada though...really wanted to see them move on. As far as Mexico goes...adios fackers!

1]; } ?>