March 18, 2024, 08:29:30 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Costa Rica Game (06-Jun-2009).  (Read 172303 times)

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Costa Rica Game (06-Jun-2009).
« Reply #870 on: June 06, 2009, 06:09:01 PM »
an man was lobbying hard for d twin towers what lawrence do on dat second goal and
trent noel u ent see dem miss d look good goin forward but jesus christ d CBs lawd >:(
I pity the fool....

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: June 06, 2009, 06:09:37 PM »
They played with passion. we did not convert our chances. The writing is on the wall that was Dog's last match and if the truth be told Dwight days are numbered. I like the passion and Latapy brand looking good. Costa Rica was the better team in terms of being patient and converting their chances.
 As the special one Jose said- If you dont allow goals you could win the m atch.

Offline TriniWoman11

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: June 06, 2009, 06:09:44 PM »
If we defense was leaking so bad today what go happen Wednesday in Mexico?

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

We did far better than the US. Can't you look at the positive? Geez.
"I freed thousands of slaves. I could have freed thousands more if they knew they were slaves." - Harriet Tubman

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: June 06, 2009, 06:10:03 PM »
I saw much more postives this match than I've seen all Qualifying so far

i see more negatives
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline lickslikefire

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: June 06, 2009, 06:10:16 PM »
hear nah...Scotland disappear all first half, make ah guest appearance, get de ball in de middle of de six yard box, and nearly shoot down de Blimp!

TT...yuh killing meh here  :rotfl:.....Scotland play real shit today fuh real.....men is waste down stern normal normal.....but we needed him today....

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: June 06, 2009, 06:10:25 PM »
i tell alyuh is lick 3 didnt i say so licks  :rotfl:
bajanscout

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: June 06, 2009, 06:10:32 PM »
We can't really fault the players overly as they did what they could out there. The problem is th TTFF, JW and the bunch of retards they got in the Administration.
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline Teflon Don

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: June 06, 2009, 06:10:53 PM »
Love the effort and the attitude at the start...we look better than normal. Would love to see us put away more chances and be calmer in defence....Mexico Here we come

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: June 06, 2009, 06:11:01 PM »
well I enjoyed this match much better than our last
the better team has won
No.
We threw away too many free kicks. We had our chances.
we threw away free kicks?........lady, you know what a free kick is?  We scored the first goal from a free kick.   I think what you mean to say is that we threw away too many easy chances period
yeah a few missed chances indeed
The question now is...
would the timing have been better if we had a couple warmup matches before this one?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: June 06, 2009, 06:11:09 PM »
We did do better than the US but we have to win our home games USA was away... and no help comparing us to the US they got like 8 points we last on only 2 points.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: June 06, 2009, 06:11:18 PM »
Overall not bad I really liked what happened. Some personnel problems, but things looked good.

I hope we see how important a friendly is now. We would have had time to work out the 2 center back issues.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline masterblaster

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: June 06, 2009, 06:11:35 PM »
Dog and Lawrence too slow....not to mention Lawrence and his slide tackling shit getting old....and I'm pretty sure Aklie Edwards or K. Thomas would not head de ball out of defense directly onto to the oppostion foot like Lawrence did today....How de hell da man playin in foreign boy?  It must be very frustrating to the forward line to work hard to get back into a game and yuh defenders playing like some bobolee in de back line, with man wide open all around dem....LAWD PUT AH HAND!!!!!!!!

Offline TriniWoman11

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: June 06, 2009, 06:11:46 PM »
i tell alyuh is lick 3 didnt i say so licks  :rotfl:

Licks would be a 0-3 score line. We at least scored.  ::)
"I freed thousands of slaves. I could have freed thousands more if they knew they were slaves." - Harriet Tubman

Offline nobody_s angel

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: June 06, 2009, 06:11:57 PM »

Lawd doh ask that question nah   :'( :'( :'(

I believe
I believe

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: June 06, 2009, 06:12:08 PM »

Very good point..

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #885 on: June 06, 2009, 06:12:49 PM »
Carlos need to learn to vary his crosses, to many of the same type of high, floating and lofted balls.

Very poor corners and Freekicks when hit in the air. The conditions is wet drive the ball in flat and hard.

Latas need to learn game management.
Scotland sub reduced us to long hopeful balls that never worked in the earlies, and there was no way it would work in the late part of the game when CR closing off the game.

Men here have one understanding of a forward. Try learning this game better.

What aspect of the game was mismanaged? The Soctla change?

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: June 06, 2009, 06:13:20 PM »
Ah have to say congrats to Tobago.  De field was in good shape.  De crowd support was good.  Too bad de team didn't do their part.

Nuff said Nuff. De only thing ah believe yuh left out is dat Latapy showed great potential as our future coach. I believe we are in good hands. Yes he have a lot to learn, but he is also a very young coach. Dis is my personal take on dis game, not because Latapy is meh boi eh, but I think he did a good job on his first game. It will be wrong to say he  did a great job, cuz we lost. However, his decisions wid de substitutes and his tactics, dey were good. Look at de chances we had, dat hit de post etc, we cud have easily won de game, even wid de defensive errors we had. Well done Latapy and de Tobago supporters  :applause:. JW give Tobago a few more games, dey showed dat dey can handle de  business. Also ah looked  at de last few minutes on de stream, damn, how all yuh does watch dat boi? De damn thing only sticking steupssss. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: June 06, 2009, 06:13:36 PM »
Blame Maturana  ;D

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: June 06, 2009, 06:13:42 PM »

Incase yuh eh notice...costa rica is playing much better than mexico at the moment.  Hopefully Latas will make the adjustments to the defense

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: June 06, 2009, 06:14:20 PM »
hear nah...Scotland disappear all first half, make ah guest appearance, get de ball in de middle of de six yard box, and nearly shoot down de Blimp!

TT...yuh killing meh here  :rotfl:.....Scotland play real shit today fuh real.....men is waste down stern normal normal.....but we needed him today....

the same stern that miss the penalty?

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: June 06, 2009, 06:14:29 PM »
I am disappointed with the loss but I seeing better days are ahead,our weekness keeps showing up and a remedy is due soon....Julius Thomas Sancho....

I love the brand

Respect due to Latas
The Warriors will make great strides while you are at the helm

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #891 on: June 06, 2009, 06:15:56 PM »
Scotland NOT in Stern class at allllllll  he trying doh, he jes kill ah Tobago pigeon, while Stern kill ah Salvadorian pigeon
You talking shyte, We getting chances because Scotty and Jones working hard to get in position and play off one another. Stern does stand and wait. WE have 2 dynamic forwards so we creating problems for the defense with thier movement off the ball. It hard to track them, whereas Stern easier to keep track off.

Why yuh eh hush yuh chupid cont.It easy tuh keep track ah Stern and he score 69 goals ,buh since it so 'hard to track them' how much KJ and Scottland score today or in any other game in this or last hex  ??? yuh eh see yuh is ah facking imps ? ..kakaholes lik all yuh does just bum all gum and show how dotish all yuh really is and eh have ah facking clue bout this game .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: June 06, 2009, 06:16:13 PM »
Carlos need to learn to vary his crosses, to many of the same type of high, floating and lofted balls.

Very poor corners and Freekicks when hit in the air. The conditions is wet drive the ball in flat and hard.

Latas need to learn game management.
Scotland sub reduced us to long hopeful balls that never worked in the earlies, and there was no way it would work in the late part of the game when CR closing off the game.

Men here have one understanding of a forward. Try learning this game better.

What aspect of the game was mismanaged? The Soctla change?

Instructions for the tempo of the game, tactical employment according to the situation of the game, readuing the opponents ( I felt we got caught up in we and forgot about the other team), subtle things, nothing major. This is why friendlies would have been important.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: June 06, 2009, 06:16:28 PM »
well this is the time for the armchair coaches to weigh in so let mih take ah seat in the armchair....ahh.... good...
latapy yuh do okay in yuh first match, but the frenism hatta done.  nice subs, ah like it lattas, I cyah blame you for this.  dog and tallest...my goodness.  check allyuh pants.  I like how avery play, I find he could control the armband from now on.  I hope yorke announce intl retirement after this match. so we could continue on an upward trend.  samuel was a good find, if latas could get him to run all out for a whole game.  lewwe done wit span (although wit this blotchy internet i cyah say definitely...but I hope the frenism done adn he start looking at different players).  I like the tactic of trying to outgun dem.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: June 06, 2009, 06:17:17 PM »
Scotland NOT in Stern class at allllllll  he trying doh, he jes kill ah Tobago pigeon, while Stern kill ah Salvadorian pigeon
You talking shyte, We getting chances because Scotty and Jones working hard to get in position and play off one another. Stern does stand and wait. WE have 2 dynamic forwards so we creating problems for the defense with thier movement off the ball. It hard to track them, whereas Stern easier to keep track off.

Why yuh eh hush yuh chupid cont.It easy tuh keep track ah Stern and he score 69 goals ,buh since it so 'hard to track them' how much KJ and Scottland score today or in any other game in this or last hex  ??? yuh eh see yuh is ah facking imps ? ..kakaholes lik all yuh does just bum all gum and show how dotish all yuh really is and eh have ah facking clue bout this game .

Berris piss off nah you is one of them that watching and hoping Scotty don't score to take spotlight away from Stern. You just selfish.

truetrini

« Reply #895 on: June 06, 2009, 06:18:04 PM »
at least Latas see de SHIT he playing and haul he sorry ass off.

YOu is ah dumb ass.

After Scotland come off we created absolutely no chances in and around the goal, we had to settle for long hopeful balls. You eh have a clue. Stick to savannah football nah.

Me and Scotland running fuh se same side in de Savannah, we is two duffers.

you know so much about coachin why yuh frying potato for ah living?
Acualyy is Stern fault, we lorse....dat f**ker had no right to get ha pinch nerve if he as dey we win.

scotland is SHIT asswipe..total and unadulterated too-too!

He cyar score ah f**k in ah ho house fuh blind hoes

and how we did better dan de US...we drop 3 points jes like dem, doh get carried away......Scotland cost we de game with dat aerial shot he launch...NASA could use ah foot like dat to propel satellite into orbit.

steups and de shameful clowns defending he shit play, if it was Stern we footballing, goal scoring God, yuh would hear dem blaSPHEMERS SPOUT DEY SHIT FROM DE DEPTHS OF THEIR PUTRID BOWELS!

Scotland is shit!  yes de same stern dat miss de penalty who score 69 goals in his career for T&T de same Stern who decimated Mexico in POS..Scotland have ah bad case ah shittings....he leave evidence all over de pitch, bacolet must be smelling like he toilet all now

elan you is de cont, KJ and Scotland between dem eh score 15 goals for T&T  Scotland is shit, like he f**king you?

Offline pass(10trini)

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: June 06, 2009, 06:18:51 PM »
I feel the rest ah the campaign(Home games) should play in Tobago. They real come good with the support. Them bunch ah arse in Trinidad wah sit dong whole fleckin time and play dey is intellects. No more National  Stadium fuh dem Bago everytime.
Stag is a man's beer-
Ah beer is ah carib
choose one

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: June 06, 2009, 06:19:23 PM »

Berris boy (gyul) whatever, anytime you ready bring your team nah and we could see who know about the game.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #898 on: June 06, 2009, 06:20:11 PM »
our weekness keeps showing up and a remedy is due soon....Julius Thomas Sancho....
Also how Telesford disappear off we map so? He didn't used to be a regular up and comer? Men quick to retire Stern, but is time to bring in fresh blood in de backline. We done getting 2 and 3 goals regular anyway. Maybe some speed and/or athleticism could make up for lack of experience.

Offline sebro2

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: June 06, 2009, 06:21:01 PM »
Centre backs lookin like some U-14 centre backs and not even for a good side....a team like Diego Sec or sumting...but we seriously need to do something with the defence and work on the finishin as well...T&T look good tho...confidence on the ball and that IX was good...Marshall and Julius James the future

1]; } ?>