April 27, 2024, 09:32:17 AM

Author Topic: A GRAVE MISTAKE  (Read 17385 times)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: A GRAVE MISTAKE
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2009, 06:33:07 PM »
Arima teacher Juliet Tam disappeared on December 6, 1985

I can't remember Marc, but I did a search on google. I didn't expect them to have a photo of him nuh. :(

http://www.ourmissingchildren.gc.ca/cgi-bin/case.pl?id=371&lang=eng

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2009, 07:11:22 PM »
Arima teacher Juliet Tam disappeared on December 6, 1985

I can't remember Marc, but I did a search on google. I didn't expect them to have a photo of him nuh. :(

http://www.ourmissingchildren.gc.ca/cgi-bin/case.pl?id=371&lang=eng
this tam girl sister and my sister went convent together.up to now that family devastated.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2009, 08:59:58 PM »
cannot remember the little fellah you talking about...but I do remember that Juliet Tam incident

..and it had ah nex lil fellah name Marc Prescott...just disappear...trinidad way too small for nobody to know nuttn

Viojay cyah remember he last name and he parents died in a fire last yr.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2009, 09:49:14 PM »
4 held in Leah’s kidnapping
Newsday
Friday, February 27 2009

FOUR persons were yesterday taken into police custody and are now assisting police with their investigations into the kidnapping of nine-year-old schoolgirl Leah Lammy.

Speaking at the post-Carnival press conference at Police Headquarters in Port-of-Spain yesterday, acting Police Commissioner James Philbert confirmed that “investigations were ongoing” while police sources confirmed that four suspects were in custody.

Leah, a Standard Two student of the Edinburgh Government Primary School, was kidnapped 17 days ago. Her mother, a graphic artist, told police it was the first day she allowed Leah to travel home by herself. A $300,000 ransom was demanded for the child’s release. When asked if he believed Leah was still alive the Police Commissioner said: “I cannot say if she is alive. But I hope, fervently and honestly that this child is alive. We are doing everything we can to find her. I cannot say anymore but trust that we are working on it.”

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2009, 10:01:47 PM »
make them talk.from de time they hold them,they should have some lead on de lil girl.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2009, 10:11:52 PM »
make them talk.from de time they hold them,they should have some lead on de lil girl.

Bring in d Bush peeps to do d questionin.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2009, 10:36:55 PM »

Bring in d Bush peeps to do d questionin.
de gitmo posse.all joke aside we have to pray fuh de lil girl.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2009, 05:39:04 AM »
i think she's deceased... :(

Now a face to the name.....
Is too much for me dis early morning yes.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161444752
« Last Edit: February 27, 2009, 05:40:49 AM by TriniCana »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2009, 06:53:13 AM »

My sis in Maryland remove dem papers site from she favourites. 2much drama. Have 2 remember 2 move it after I visit.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2009, 09:14:08 AM »

if that is de case,huh,nah man,ah have ah feelin she alive and well.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2009, 09:34:11 AM »

if that is de case,huh,nah man,ah have ah feelin she alive and well.

Yuh want to bet they release the 4 men they hold and we don't heer anything about them again?
But I still hope the child turn alive somewhere.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2009, 09:37:45 AM »
if they release them fellas,the police will confirm to me that they is ah fukkin joke and ah shame.ketch and release,them tink is fishin.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2009, 04:32:29 PM »
The reason why I said I think she's deceased is because this is a blasted trend in Trinidad. 

Instead of them finding the body first, they find the accused first. After much slap and interrogation, one would spill on what happen and point finger at another. That is when every man jump would start to talk, lawyers come in to defend and at the end of the 3 days somebody would lead the police to a swallow grave.

Think back to Coleman and 4 more murders before hers.
Is ah damn trend. >:(

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: A GRAVE MISTAKE - Missing Leah's cellphone found
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2009, 08:12:56 AM »
Trinidad Express

Missing Leah's cellphone found
...mom hopes for lead
Carolyn Kissoon South Bureau

The cellphone belonging to missing schoolgirl Leah Lammy has been found, her mother, Gail Lammy, said yesterday.

"We have hope that my daughter will be found. The police are working on the evidence (cellphone) and I know they will find something to lead them to her," she said.

The cellphone is the one answered by a man the day Leah went missing 19 days ago. The man asked for a $300,000 ransom. He told Leah's mother to call again at ten o' clock that night. That phone was never answered again.

Since Acting Police Commissioner James Philbert's announcement on Thursday that four men were held in connection with the disappearance of the eight-year-old girl, Leah's family have begun making preparations to welcome her home.

Her mother woke early yesterday morning and travelled to Port of Spain to meet the investigators.

"I am so happy with the breakthrough. This means that something is happening. The police said they have the four men and they found the cellphone. I can feel it in my heart that my daughter is alive and she will come back to me soon. I am so happy today," she said in a telephone interview yesterday.

At the family's Tom Street, Longdenville, home, gospel music was playing loudly yesterday.

A woman, who identified herself as the child's grandmother, said: "I don't want to be in the news, I was reading my Bible. We are praying for her release. Through God we will get our answers."

Philbert said on Thursday that four men were being questioned about the child's disappearance, but he had little information on the well-being of the girl, a pupil of the Edinburgh Government Primary School. Philbert said the child had been missing "for far too long".

Leah went missing on February 10 after she walked out of her school to travel home.

The commissioner himself led a door-to-door search in the Chaguanas area, and met with Leah's family. Lammy spent the Carnival weekend in a secluded location, praying for her daughter's release.

Top policemen have been appointed by Philbert to investigate the case.

and while this one have the police officers busy, here's another one

No word yet on Sally...
Peter Christopher pchristopher@trinidadexpress.com

WHILE breakthroughs appear to have come concerning the case of eight-year-old Leah Lammy, the relatives of Sally Lobai still remain in limbo concerning her situation.

Lobai disappeared just one day after little Leah failed to return to her Longdenville, Chaguanas, home from school.

The 26-year old woman had gone to Longdenville for a job interview on February 11 before she went missing. Relatives said she called her boyfriend after leaving the interview, stating she had gotten into a car and was heading to Chaguanas.

She was asked to call him when she arrived in Chaguanas but that call never came, relatives said. Calls to her phone went unanswered, except for one later that afternoon. A male voice came through the phone then, demanding a ransom of $300,000 or else she would be shipped out of the country.

The family says there has been no contact since then.

"Still there has been nothing, we keep hearing nothing from anyone," her father, Francis Lobai, said yesterday.

Yesterday, members of the family were appealing for the public to look out for Lobai or to come forward with any information concerning the young woman's whereabouts.

Officers from the Anti-Kidnapping Squad said yesterday they were still conducting investigations.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2009, 08:24:50 AM »
I am hoping that they can get some prints from the cell phone that can lead to somebody so they can find the child .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2009, 09:56:11 AM »
i wonder if the police will have enough common sense to hit the 'recent' call button and see who call who lass ??
cause not all bandit bright eh, ah sure they use that phone to call out one ah dem padnas and dem.
ah sure TSTT or Bmoblie could come into play, since it's known dem have all calls process by time, date, mins and location.

steupse!!!

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2009, 02:39:02 PM »
i wonder if the police will have enough common sense to hit the 'recent' call button and see who call who lass ??
cause not all bandit bright eh, ah sure they use that phone to call out one ah dem padnas and dem.
ah sure TSTT or Bmoblie could come into play, since it's known dem have all calls process by time, date, mins and location.

steupse!!!

i tink we should give de police de benefit of a doubt.if not i could run de fukkin force and philbert is ah c**t,tell him capo say so.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2009, 06:50:10 PM »

steupse!!!

i tink we should give de police de benefit of a doubt.if not i could run de f**kkin force and philbert is ah c**t,tell him capo say so.
So breds you eh realize that trinidad and tobago is ah forkin banana republic despite all the oil and gas money dey have??!! if barbados or jamaica had dat kinda money you woulda see how advance dem ppl society would've been.

i'm pretty sure you could do a 200% better job than that jokey rum drinking top cop!!!

it's just recently  they established a foresic crime lab and forensic criminal investigations personell.

if i was the minister of national security , i woulda hire ah whole new police force with ah state police agency like the FBI. plus i woulda get ah saddist like boroughs who doh take no shorts tuh put the fear of god in dem criminals.

if that was boroughs with the little girl gone missing, he woulda put dem boy stones in ah draw and slam it till dey talk their guts out, where she is! what she had for dinner 2 days in ah row! what she dream! fuss dey stones woulda been on fire!!

i does always say boroughs came two decades too early, he shoulda been in his prime right about now!! with all the corrupt dey say boroughs was corrupt, one thing was for sure!!! he kept the society safe from random crime and criminals.

i could honestly say trinidad get bad when boroughs and the flying squad was dismantled.

after that it was ah free for all!

inspector sealy tried his best tuh keep it under controll when the the silver grey( that was an unmarked car sealey and his killer crew used too be rolling in back in the mid 80ies) but then the drug report came down and dem fellas were put on suspension, that's when shyte hit the fan.

i knew most of dem police since they was always terrizing my area looking for bandits, and touks and his crew in the process. that's what T&T need again! another flying squad, with slammer living up to his name by destroying mens family jewels! :devil:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 04:03:14 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2009, 08:12:41 PM »
how come them bandit and them eh start killin police yet.cause if burroughs was around it would have been war.them criminals in tnt eh have belly man.doh kidnap no lil chile who mammy cyar afford to pay ah ransom,go high profile,ah judge wife,ah senator son,ah ceo mother or ah drug dealer family.yuh tief ah dollar or tief ah million tief is tief.make sure de crime worth it.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2009, 08:31:27 PM »
how come them bandit and them eh start killin police yet.cause if burroughs was around it would have been war.them criminals in tnt eh have belly man.doh kidnap no lil chile who mammy cyar afford to pay ah ransom,go high profile,ah judge wife,ah senator son,ah ceo mother or ah drug dealer family.yuh tief ah dollar or tief ah million tief is tief.make sure de crime worth it.

U sure it was a Kidnap For Ransom?

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2009, 09:13:29 PM »

i would prefer kidnap fuh ransom over sexual abuse to ah child.

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2009, 09:44:55 PM »

OR
U sure it was a Kidnap For Human Trafficking?

Because of the life of me I can't understand how so many women and children disappeared within the last 5 years and yet not one police officer/army can't find not one of them. Okay Trinidad is known for it's deep forest, but yet also known for hunting. You telling me when dey men go 'run' dey dogs looking for lap and wild hog deep within the forest, nobody cyah come and see dey find anything ???

I am more convinced it's human trafficking - Trinidad surrounded by water.
And even more strange, how come no one hasn't been kidnapped in Tobago ???
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 09:49:21 PM by TriniCana »

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 03, 2009, 08:01:21 AM »
LEAH SUSPECT CHARGED

Man accused of kidnapping and stealing missing girl's phone in court today

Carolyn Kissoon South Bureau

Tuesday, March 3rd 2009

A man goes to court this morning charged with the kidnapping of eight-year-old Leah Lammy, who remained missing last night, three weeks after she disappeared.

But Leah's mother, Gale Lammy, has found hope in the arrest, and believes she is one step closer to finding her daughter.

Acting Police Commissioner James Philbert yesterday took the unusual course of issuing a press release to announce that a man had been charged with kidnapping and with stealing Leah's cellphone.

The cellphone was the one answered by a man back on the afternoon of February 10, the day Leah left her school and never came home.

The man asked for a $300,000 ransom and promised to negotiate. The phone was never answered until last week, which led to the arrest of four persons.

Lammy is pleased with the investigations.

She said yesterday, "Sometimes when I am asleep, I feel a piercing pain in my stomach and I know that my daughter wants to come back home.

"I feel scared sometimes, like something is wrong with her, but I am praying and I know she is out there and she will come back to me."

A mother of three children, Lammy said she was especially close to little Leah, since she was her only daughter.

"She is my second child, my only girl, and I love her so much. I cannot eat or sleep knowing that she is not here with me," she said.

Leah was last seen getting into a car outside the Edinburgh Government Primary School, to travel to her home at Tom Street, Longdenville. That home is now the scene of nightly prayer vigils.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 03, 2009, 08:22:14 AM »
perps!!!
do the right thing to bring this little girl home to her family
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2009, 09:10:55 AM »
so if they charge de man fuh kidnappin,where de fuk de lil girl is.

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2009, 11:59:03 AM »
Breds i feel the man doh know nutten bout the little girl .

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2009, 02:16:12 PM »

OR
U sure it was a Kidnap For Human Trafficking?

Because of the life of me I can't understand how so many women and children disappeared within the last 5 years and yet not one police officer/army can't find not one of them. Okay Trinidad is known for it's deep forest, but yet also known for hunting. You telling me when dey men go 'run' dey dogs looking for lap and wild hog deep within the forest, nobody cyah come and see dey find anything ???

I am more convinced it's human trafficking - Trinidad surrounded by water.
And even more strange, how come no one hasn't been kidnapped in Tobago ???

I would say because trinidad closer to Venezuela. Plus I sure they must be have houses or something down the islands where they could hide people until they boat or whatever reach. If you trafficking outta tobago ent you have to pass trinidad before you reach venezuela? You taking a chance that the coast guard might be around doing their job. I feel they must be taking them people down somewhere like palo seco or cedros or Icacos and putting them on a boat to venezuela. And I know way back when I was living in Trinidad they used to look down Palo Seco for gun shipments from Venezuela. So .. trinidad is the gateway it seems.
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 03, 2009, 03:00:14 PM »
Is ah assembly line d man who grab does hand ovah he eh know nutten bout where kidnap person end up. He wuk is 2 grab and get pay. So he might not have much info 4 d police. Dat is d scene.

Offline verycute1

• Hero Warrior
  • Me Smash.. You Die
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 03, 2009, 03:26:18 PM »
Is ah assembly line d man who grab does hand ovah he eh know nutten bout where kidnap person end up. He wuk is 2 grab and get pay. So he might not have much info 4 d police. Dat is d scene.

It took a few reads but I finally get it. Man I does need a decoder ring sometimes for your posts  ;) So you feel the man they have in custody is a fence? But he still might have some info for them. Hopefully  :-\
One of these days I'm going to bust out the crystalline doomhammer and go positively orc on this town. Then they'll be sorry...

Read the lore, warlocks are mages that decided not to suck.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 03, 2009, 04:24:57 PM »

It took a few reads but I finally get it.WOMan I does need a decoder ring sometimes for your posts  ;) So you feel the man they have in custody is a fence? But he still might have some info for them. Hopefully  :-\
weary yuh have tuh add something else on yuh name tuh suggest yuhs ah girl, ah tired tuh hear ppl address yuh as man and mr. :devil:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

1]; } ?>