May 23, 2024, 06:19:30 AM

Author Topic: NBA 2009-10 Thread  (Read 55029 times)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: NBA 2009-10 Thread
« Reply #150 on: April 26, 2010, 07:42:43 PM »
Crash and burn watch .And not just this playoffs but the whole magic franchise ! Hes like the whore of Babylon lol. watch watch by next year .

Allyuh Raptor fans would make Corailey taste like pawpaw... I still not sure why allyuh on VC case.  Sam Mitchell win coach ah de year one year and promptly get fired the following year. Management had Bargnani and Bosch and what happen to the team?  Same implosion.

Was it VC fault Mitchell decide to park him on the bench?  Look at the difference he made in New Jersey when he was there?  Again, coaching had a lot to do with that... they wanted an untested Lawrence Frank when they had a capable Byron Scott.  What Frank doing now?  Scott will be back in coaching.  Look whey Mitchell reach... coaching Jahmekya of all places.

But nah... is Vince fault, lol

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 26, 2010, 07:59:41 PM »
Crash and burn watch .And not just this playoffs but the whole magic franchise ! Hes like the whore of Babylon lol. watch watch by next year .

Allyuh Raptor fans would make Corailey taste like pawpaw... I still not sure why allyuh on VC case.  Sam Mitchell win coach ah de year one year and promptly get fired the following year. Management had Bargnani and Bosch and what happen to the team?  Same implosion.

Was it VC fault Mitchell decide to park him on the bench?  Look at the difference he made in New Jersey when he was there?  Again, coaching had a lot to do with that... they wanted an untested Lawrence Frank when they had a capable Byron Scott.  What Frank doing now?  Scott will be back in coaching.  Look whey Mitchell reach... coaching Jahmekya of all places.

what difference he make in new jersey??.dey coudnt wait to ship dat fellah out ah town.he play de same supernova style game..brilliant flashes and spectacular flame out, even kidd was fed up ah he

mitchell park him on de bench because he was ah lazy starboy...makin big diva demands and then pretendin he injured every other game
de man publicly admit he  "was on auto pilot in games" from the time they didnt hire Dr. J as the GM like he and his mommy wanted

nobody eh studyin carter,,is de bobcats he against...when he get some real opposition watch him fold like ah dollar store napkin

Is de great kooby and dem ah watchin...dat under 21 side givin dem thunder...eh weary :devil:
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 04, 2010, 11:54:44 PM »

what difference he make in new jersey??.dey coudnt wait to ship dat fellah out ah town.he play de same supernova style game..brilliant flashes and spectacular flame out, even kidd was fed up ah he

mitchell park him on de bench because he was ah lazy starboy...makin big diva demands and then pretendin he injured every other game
de man publicly admit he  "was on auto pilot in games" from the time they didnt hire Dr. J as the GM like he and his mommy wanted

nobody eh studyin carter,,is de bobcats he against...when he get some real opposition watch him fold like ah dollar store napkin

Is de great kooby and dem ah watchin...dat under 21 side givin dem thunder...eh weary :devil:

Age prevail Dutty we up 2-0 so we marchin on I missin meh boi Ca[po
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 05, 2010, 11:44:09 AM »
Doh study dem fellas Weary, ah bunch ah laker haters, we not giving up!  The road is long and rugged  :devil:

Capo, yuh hidin ah wah?  Ah know it lil painful to watch de purple and gold dissect people, doh friten
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 05, 2010, 06:54:49 PM »
I doh really believe in the celebrity gossip eh, but I was reading this article about Dwyane Wade's estranged wife suing his girlfriend, Gabrielle Union, for the distressed caused to the wife and kids and I found this line describing the lawsuit humorous:

It also claims that the boys received "medium size gifts" from Dwyane Wade for Christmas last year, while Union got "the biggest gift of all."

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 05, 2010, 10:08:34 PM »
I doh really believe in the celebrity gossip eh, but I was reading this article about Dwyane Wade's estranged wife suing his girlfriend, Gabrielle Union, for the distressed caused to the wife and kids and I found this line describing the lawsuit humorous:

It also claims that the boys received "medium size gifts" from Dwyane Wade for Christmas last year, while Union got "the biggest gift of all."

:rotfl:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 06, 2010, 07:21:35 PM »

I know is not New Jersey you juss mention dey... the same bonehead organization that fire Byron Scott (who led them to the Finals) to hire Lawrence Frank (who?? whey he is now?).  How much games dem win since?  How much games the Magic win with Vince versus with Hedeous Turkoglus?

He was a "lazy starboy" who was carrying that sinking franchise on he back.  Juss now yuh go hear that Bosh was "lazy" and underachieving too.  But doh mind me... keep blaming de tool and not de craftsman.  As yuh say, we go see how he do against "real" competition.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 06, 2010, 08:12:49 PM »
Bud Toronto have good fans top 15 in attendance for years almost always sold out ,we might not have a winning franchise but we eint sinking .
Bosh will never get booed or blamed when he leaves the fans seen him cry when he loosed as a rookie  .Its not his fault .
Toronto Booed Vince ,Marcus Camby,one guy from boston and Damon Stodomyre cause he wanted 70 mill in the third year  of the team ,Vancouver gave Max money to Big Country Bryant ,and they went belly up .
Vince is ah imps ,who said he faked injury .He was great hes still good ,but his moms thought she was Miss It ,you had to talk to her first  ???But even in his hay day ,if somebody just bump Vince to hard he use to go down like he was shot ! Hes soft ,most of us used to ignored his short comings, till he showed us whos bigger .....he never even came close to his level of fame after he left .
Vince shoulda stay ,Tracy McGrady shoulda stay ,Marcus Camby shoulda stay and Damon shoulda stay ,and Bosh we coulda been contenders ,hell we woulda been multiple time Champions .

AS for Bosh he should not leave ,until we could trade him to a championship team for a ring like the lakers.Phil said he wanted him few years ago ,I want him go there.Hes gonna go to a team whos gonna work him to death till his knees give out ,just like Tmac .I hope he picks a good team doh
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 11:00:00 PM by Quags »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 06, 2010, 09:19:51 PM »
Do you have a quote from Vince saying that he faked injuries?  A quote from anybody who actually play, coach or manage in the league saying he sorf?  Funny thing in all ah dis is that me eh even ah big Vince Carter fan... I just follow the NBA hard and find it funny how is only some ah allyuh Raptors fans who have so much negative things to say about Carter... and not one peep about Brian "I don't know my ass from my elbows" Colangelo.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 06, 2010, 09:24:00 PM »
We just chatting about him,I care more about what he might do to Orlando ,this is kinda my theory ,lol.
As for Colangalo ,Dutty and Palos cant stand him ....me I thinkl ohhh ,I think he have a Championship team in him ,he tried his stupid ideas already.
ps sometimes we boo Tmac but we stop mostly.

Oh and thought about Tracy ,You know that arse Doc River never offer Tracy a contract after he used him for years ,and tracy was free for anybody .
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 10:13:04 PM by Quags »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 06, 2010, 10:16:01 PM »
We just chatting about him,I care more about what he might do to Orlando ,this is kinda my theory ,lol.
As for Colangalo ,Dutty and Palos cant stand him ....me I thinkl ohhh ,I think he have a Championship team in him ,he tried his stupid ideas already.
ps sometimes we boo Tmac but we stop mostly.

Oh and thought about Tracy ,You know that arse Doc River never offer Tracy a contract after he used him for years ,and tracy was free for anybody .

When... this year yuh mean?  Celtics di'n have room for him... besides yuh eh find dat squad ole and creaky enough as is? lol

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 06, 2010, 10:26:15 PM »
Bighead Paul Peirce ,kick down Bosh on a dunk and flexing over him ,steuppss happy for Ray Raptor killer Allen and KG doh 
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 10:30:23 PM by Quags »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 07, 2010, 07:38:37 AM »
and not one peep about Brian "I don't know my ass from my elbows" Colangelo.

for dat yuh hadda go into the raptors thread
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 07, 2010, 07:33:09 PM »
Cleveland manhandle Boston
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 08, 2010, 08:44:09 AM »
Amare and dem making quick work of everybody so far.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 08, 2010, 10:23:57 AM »

I wake up thinking to myself that the Spurs must have the best talent scout department in the NBA.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 08, 2010, 09:24:17 PM »

Glad 4 Grant Hill but he soon gone fishing when we meet in d wetsern conference final.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 09, 2010, 08:39:46 AM »

Glad 4 Grant Hill but he soon gone fishing when we meet in d wetsern conference final.

Tell dem Weary tell dem!!! :devil:

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 09, 2010, 11:02:06 PM »

I wake up thinking to myself that the Spurs must have the best talent scout department in the NBA.

well, series over in 4 games.  Them fellas have to be onto something  (I'm assuming you meant Suns in that quote). 

Have the Spurs ever been swept in the Duncan era before?

AirMan

« Reply #169 on: May 10, 2010, 12:50:28 AM »
Phoenix looking REAL Good right now..I feel them might beat Lakers..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 10, 2010, 06:11:12 AM »

Keep yuh feelings 2 yuh self

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 10, 2010, 07:25:16 AM »

:D.
......if dem chupid Utah boy and dem did know how to simply putt ah ball int ah hoop, de tables woulda turn

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 10, 2010, 09:21:47 AM »

......if dem chupid Utah boy and dem did know how to simply putt ah ball int ah hoop, de tables woulda turn

culda, wulda, shulda, didn't  ;D

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 10, 2010, 12:37:08 PM »

culda, wulda, shulda, didn't  ;D

ENTTTTTTTTT

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 10, 2010, 09:05:44 PM »
Weary, yuh sweep up de house lately?  Ah jus pass a light broom in de basement here  :devil:

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: May 10, 2010, 09:53:09 PM »
Weary, yuh sweep up de house lately?  Ah jus pass a light broom in de basement here  :devil:

allyuh funny yes.  look like them fellas realise I was hoping to get to sleep somewhat earlier tonight.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 10, 2010, 11:19:04 PM »

YEP D BROOM CAME OUT 2NITE

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 11, 2010, 10:59:45 AM »

Keep de broom handy...Los Suns commin wit ah shovel :praying:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 11, 2010, 02:33:26 PM »

Keep de broom handy...Los Suns commin wit ah shovel :praying:

Prayin amiss

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 11, 2010, 08:04:09 PM »
King James and his crew looking shaky.

1]; } ?>