June 01, 2024, 12:39:29 AM

Author Topic: More Christian love.  (Read 24829 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: More Christian love.
« Reply #150 on: March 22, 2010, 04:15:42 AM »
like allyuh cyar forkin read or what!! where in the fack did i side with the church on this issue? all i said was leave religion out of it, if yuh want tuh blame the clergy and the church then fine , but the religion itself have zilch tuh do wid the church and the clergy! allyuh cyar see allyuh preachin to the choir!

BTW, since when allyuh in agreement wid ah man who on ah obvious witch hunt against religion? don't you know this man have his priorities backward!

this same man would not dear go near the secret society dogs who mashing up the world in the name of progress!  but he always on religion, when politicians is far more dangerous than clergymen could ever be

if allyuh think them raperman priest bad, allyuh  better get ah load of them skulls and bones, building bergs, and Rosicrucian order dogs who's been killing foreign opposition, raping the wealth of impoverished countries and manipulation the world's resources for yrs!

and the bad part about it iz, he eh have nutten tuh say bout them, but he studying the bullerman priest dem. that's what yuh call having yuh priorities zig zag
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 02:53:25 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #151 on: March 22, 2010, 06:26:53 AM »
yuh too f**king lie!  I told people to open they eye and leave de Catholic church and yuh say why.cuz I say so...and there the talk went on.

Get it straight, I starting tuh feel yuh is ah Priest

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 22, 2010, 06:44:57 AM »
this same man would not dear go near the secret society dogs who mashing up the world in the name of progress!  but he always on religion, when politicians is far more dangerous than clergymen could ever be

if allyuh think them raperman priest bad, allyuh  better get ah load of them skulls and bones, building bergs, and Rosicrucian order dogs who's been killing foreign opposition, raping the wealthy of impoverished countries and manipulation the world's resources for yrs!
:devil:
Ya know he cyar stand by and read what people have to say about the GREAT USA and their foreign policy Henchmen, the CIA.........at least that is who I think you reffering too there ;)
dais why it so...................but EVERY single Colonial power has acted that way over the centuries, so he shouldnt feel too bad

maybe you should read the website "the new american century"
daddy and baby Bush and their pardnas in dat
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 06:49:47 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 22, 2010, 06:22:21 PM »
yuh too f**king lie!  I told people to open they eye and leave de Catholic church and yuh say why.cuz I say so...and there the talk went on.

I lie??!!, i feel yuhs some kinda mad fella yes! breds is ah good thing this discussion iz not verbal, and we could actually go back collect the statement and reproduce it to the author.
That whole so-called Church endorsed illicit and illegal behaviors and actions by its priests' for agaes.

That is ah f**king hell hole.

time for the world to open their eyes and all sensible people leave that shit religion!
Now here's the evidence for which you deemed me ah lair, and i quoted "  time for the world to open their eyes and all sensible people leave that sh!t RELIGION." not church, but RELIGION! NOW WHO'S THE LAIR??
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #154 on: March 22, 2010, 06:32:32 PM »

I lie??!!, i feel yuhs some kinda mad fella yes! breds is ah good thing this discussion iz not verbal, and we could actually go back collect the statement and reproduce it to the author.
That whole so-called Church endorsed illicit and illegal behaviors and actions by its priests' for agaes.

time for the world to open their eyes and all sensible people leave that shit religion!
Now here's the evidence for which you deemed me ah lair, and i quoted "  time for the world to open their eyes and all sensible people leave that sh!t RELIGION." not church, but RELIGION! NOW WHO'S THE LAIR??

FELLA, YUH DON'T KNOW NHOW TO TAKE THINGS IN CONTEXT OR WHAT?

"That whole so-called Church endorsed illicit and illegal behaviors and actions by its priests' for agaes.

time for the world to open their eyes and all sensible people leave that shit religion!"

wHATW AS i TALKING ABOUT/  tHE cATHOLIC cHURCH LOL

i WAS TALKING ABOUT THE cATHOLIC CHURCH..i WOULD give you a lesson in English but me eh have time now.

But quickly, see the word THAT[/]....ok use whatever left of yuh brain stem to work it out...see that I was talking about the catholic church and I stated that people should open their eyes and leave THAT religion...now I know yuh want to discredit science, but like yuh looking for ah Dave/Jenny award too or wha?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2010, 06:36:50 PM by Trinity Cross »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 22, 2010, 09:10:18 PM »
this is one sad thread for a number of reasons..

not the least of which is the laughable sight of this imps reach to telling people they should leave their religion....

just imagine i wasting my time fighting up and missing out on unbridled bliss when all the long trinity cross had the answers... lol

truetrini

« Reply #156 on: March 23, 2010, 02:44:46 AM »
this is one sad thread for a number of reasons..

not the least of which is the laughable sight of this imps reach to telling people they should leave their religion....

just imagine i wasting my time fighting up and missing out on unbridled bliss when all the long trinity cross had the answers... lol

Father have de answers alter boy.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 23, 2010, 02:50:29 AM »

FELLA, YUH DON'T KNOW NHOW TO TAKE THINGS IN CONTEXT OR WHAT?

"That whole so-called Church endorsed illicit and illegal behaviors and actions by its priests' for agaes.

time for the world to open their eyes and all sensible people leave that shit religion!"

wHATW AS i TALKING ABOUT/  tHE cATHOLIC cHURCH LOL

i WAS TALKING ABOUT THE cATHOLIC CHURCH..i WOULD give you a lesson in English but me eh have time now.

But quickly, see the word THAT[/]....ok use whatever left of yuh brain stem to work it out...see that I was talking about the catholic church and I stated that people should open their eyes and leave THAT religion...now I know yuh want to discredit science, but like yuh looking for ah Dave/Jenny award too or wha?
Well if it was written in it's proper context, then i wouldn't have any reason to take it out of context.  and as far as the english lessons go, i think i'll pass on that since you need it much more than me!

PS: sir jack union! since when religion mean church and church mean religion? i coulda swear the catholic church BELONGED to the christian religion.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 02:56:53 AM by just cool »

truetrini

« Reply #158 on: March 23, 2010, 02:54:47 AM »
shut up, it was written in proper context. You in yuh haste made an error not a biggie.

Anyone staying in an organization that harbors and tacitly endorses child abuse needs to have their f**king head examined!

Jesus Himself was reported to have said if anyone harms these little ones (Children) it would be better if a millstone were hung around his next and he be dropped into the ocean   (my memory of the quote and it may not be exact)

But I is ah imps for advocating the shutting down ah dat f**king hellish so-called religion of baby rapers and others who hide and protect them.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 02:57:36 AM by Trinity Cross »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 23, 2010, 03:06:38 AM »
shut up, it was written in proper context. You in yuh haste made an error not a biggie.

Anyone staying in an organization that harbors and tacitly endorses child abuse needs to have their f**king head examined!

Jesus Himself was reported to have said if anyone harms these little ones (Children) it would be better if a millstone were hung around his next and he be dropped into the ocean   (my memory of the quote and it may not be exact)

But I is ah imps for advocating the shutting down ah dat f**king hellish so-called religion of baby rapers and others who hide and protect them.
Why yuh doh just be honest and stop playing forkin games!!! your beef iz not only wid the catholic church, but rather all religion, hek even god himself!!!

is there any religion that yuh approve @ all?? why yuh doh go beyond the catholic church and just blow out full blast @ all religion! BC i think that's where yuh really want tuh go!

BTW, since atheism cause sooooo much death and destruction on the planet, why yuh doh follow yuh own advice and leave that forkin philosophy ah forkinlone!!!!!! openhiemer and all those other eastern communist scientist were atheist, and yuh see the kinda forkup ting they make tuh kill ppl, things that would make ah priest givin ah blow job to ah kid seem like nursery rhymes.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 03:09:06 AM by just cool »

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: March 23, 2010, 05:27:37 AM »
allyuh beginning to repeat your selves

blah ..blah ...blah

Easter approaches so I suppose pelting stones is not out of context.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 23, 2010, 05:43:08 PM »

blah ..blah ...blah

So you bring something new then! so wait, you think ppl on here tuh entertain you??!! weh yuh think, this iz access hollywood?

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 23, 2010, 05:59:26 PM »

blah ..blah ...blah

So you bring something new then! so wait, you think ppl on here tuh entertain you??!! weh yuh think, this iz access hollywood?
aye Just Cool
you is kicks man :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

good discussion indeed
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 24, 2010, 05:54:12 AM »

blah ..blah ...blah

nah man.  I tort it was This Site based on the exchanges between you and TC  :devil:

truetrini

« Reply #164 on: March 24, 2010, 07:32:59 AM »

blah ..blah ...blah

nah man.  I tort it was This Site based on the exchanges between you and TC  :devil:

How you know where to find a site like dat?  Steups, to each their own, if you into gay dating sites, jes keep me out of it.  Like you liming with WestCoast dese days?

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: March 24, 2010, 07:55:30 AM »

blah ..blah ...blah

How you know where to find a site like dat?  Steups, to each their own, if you into gay dating sites, jes keep me out of it.  Like you liming with WestCoast dese days?
Man STOP trying to get me to join up with your little group "The Walmart Boys"
you ent see I BLOCK you from sending me PM's since a few weeks after coming on this forum
Ya doh give up
what happen??? ya tiring of the current crop of "Walmart Boys" or what :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
« Last Edit: March 24, 2010, 07:58:00 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

truetrini

« Reply #166 on: March 24, 2010, 07:57:31 AM »

blah ..blah ...blah

you ent see I stop you from sending me PM's or what
Yuh eh notice that everyone does call you a little bitch?  Try and figure that out nah...jes a little try and yuh should figure it out.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 24, 2010, 08:04:33 AM »

blah ..blah ...blah

you ent see I stop you from sending me PM's or what
Yuh eh notice that everyone does call you a little bitch?  Try and figure that out nah...jes a little try and yuh should figure it out.
Blah balh balh balh balh
all ya little Walmart Boys does be so happy when ever you does
Cuss up peoiple on here
especially the women
Then ya does THREATEN people
Question for all ah allya forumites......Can anyone on here imagine what it takes to get a Walmart Boy so mad with another person on a social networkin site that they feel compelled to THREATEN someone
AND the Walmart Boys go `Gee GEE GEE in their little worlds
You so ba you does put the Stink in Distinct
You so bad ya walmart boys does look up to you like you is ALTON from the Blind Side
Yoyu so bad ya just might make me LEAK ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
Go along little Walmart Boy
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

truetrini

« Reply #168 on: March 24, 2010, 08:06:04 AM »
I does only cuss you, so yuh right I cussing women on here.  I threaten no one...so go back to being the little bitch you are...ask all the women here and they will tell you that you are a BITCH!

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 24, 2010, 04:09:16 PM »
somebody, enlighten me.  Who or what is The Walmart Boys?

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 24, 2010, 04:13:59 PM »

blah ..blah ...blah

2010 Superbowl commercial

All the give and take between you and JC looked like a lovers' spat.  Made me remember the commercial.

truetrini

« Reply #171 on: March 24, 2010, 05:24:39 PM »

blah ..blah ...blah

All the give and take between you and JC looked like a lovers' spat.  Made me remember the commercial.

yuh he remember a cage fighting match, a hockey game a boxing match, yuh remember a gay website?

Nah........!

truetrini

« Reply #172 on: March 24, 2010, 05:25:15 PM »
somebody, enlighten me.  Who or what is The Walmart Boys?

I have no idea either, AXE de BC buller...

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 24, 2010, 06:06:30 PM »

blah ..blah ...blah

yuh he remember a cage fighting match, a hockey game a boxing match, yuh remember a gay website?

Nah........!

lol

truetrini

Re: Sex abuse scandal in US, Italy taints papacy
« Reply #174 on: March 25, 2010, 06:12:17 PM »

AP

Vatican Accused of Coverup Play Video ABC News  – Vatican Accused of Coverup

* Pope's letter disappoints victims Play Video Video:Pope's letter disappoints victims Reuters
    * Vatican on Defensive Over Scandal Allegations Play Video Video:Vatican on Defensive Over Scandal Allegations ABC News

Members of the SNAP (Survivors Network of those Abused by Priest) , display a photo of Pope Benedict XVI when he was cardinal during a press conferen AP – Members of the SNAP (Survivors Network of those Abused by Priest) , display a photo of Pope Benedict …
By NICOLE WINFIELD, Associated Press Writer Nicole Winfield, Associated Press Writer – 8 mins ago

VATICAN CITY – Revelations that the Vatican halted the investigation of a Wisconsin priest accused of molesting some 200 deaf boys have eerie echoes in Italy, where 67 deaf men and women accused two dozen priests of raping and molesting children for years.

Only now — a year after the Italian case became public — is the Vatican directing the diocese to interview the victims to hear their testimony about the accusations, The Associated Press learned Thursday.

The two cases are the latest in a burgeoning abuse scandal on both sides of the Atlantic that now threatens to tarnish the papacy itself. The office charged with disciplining clergy was long led by Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, now Pope Benedict XVI, and a church prosecution in the Wisconsin case was stopped after an appeal to Ratzinger.

The Vatican strongly defended Benedict on Thursday and denounced what it said was a concerted campaign to smear him and his aides for a problem that Rome insists is not unique to the Catholic Church.

Benedict's actions have been marked by "transparency, firmness and severity in shedding light on the various cases of sexual abuse committed by priests and clergymen," the Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano said in a front-page article.

It lashed out at what it said was a "prevailing trend in the media" to ignore facts and spread an image of the Catholic Church "as if it were the only one responsible for sexual abuses — an image that does not correspond to reality."

The Vatican was responding to the release of documents, first reported by The New York Times, that showed how the pope's former office told a Wisconsin bishop to shut down a church trial against the Rev. Lawrence Murphy, a Milwaukee priest accused of molesting some 200 deaf boys from 1950 to 1975.

Murphy died in 1998, two years after Ratzinger first learned of the accusations, and more than 20 years after they came to the attention of the Milwaukee diocese.

While the Vatican has not directly addressed the Italian abuse case, first reported as part of an AP investigation last September, it bears marked similarities to the allegations brought in Wisconsin.

Both involve some of society's most vulnerable: deaf children for whom the admonition "never tell" is easy to enforce because they have difficulty communicating. And in both, the major priority of church officials grappling with how or whether to discipline accused predators appeared to be protecting the church from scandal.

In a signed statement last year, the 67 former pupils at a school for the deaf in Verona described sexual abuse, pedophilia and corporal punishment from the 1950s to the 1980s. They named 24 priests, brothers and lay religious men at the Antonio Provolo Institute for the Deaf.

While not all acknowledged being victims, 14 of the 67 wrote sworn statements and made videotapes, detailing abuse, some for years, at the hands of priests and brothers of the Congregation for the Company of Mary.

One victim, Alessandro Vantini, told the AP last year that priests sodomized him so relentlessly he came to feel "as if I were dead."

"How could I tell my papa that a priest had sex with me?" Vantini, 59, said through a sign-language interpreter. "You couldn't tell your parents because the priests would beat you."

The bishop of Verona, Monsignor Giuseppe Zenti, initially accused the former students of lying. However, after one of the accused lay religious men admitted to sexual relations with students, the bishop ordered an internal investigation. It found some abuse occurred, albeit a fraction of what had been alleged.

Advocates for the victims, however, said the diocese investigation was fatally flawed because no one interviewed the former students.

Last summer, the diocese forwarded its files to the Vatican office that prosecutes sex crimes by clergy, the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith. It was headed for years by Ratzinger, who issued a 2001 directive that requires bishops to report suspected clerical abuse cases to the Vatican, but makes no mention of calling police.

The Vatican studied the file but took no action until Feb. 15, when Cardinal William Levada instructed Zenti to interview the former students to determine if any action should be taken against the priests, diocesan spokesman the Rev. Bruno Fasani told the AP.

In his letter to the Verona church authorities, Levada said Ratzinger's old office, which he now heads, had reviewed the files about the alleged abuse and "considers it opportune to proceed" with interviews of the former students.

Fasani said the diocese maintained that it did not interview the alleged victims because they never made a formal complaint to the bishop. The diocese also said it didn't know how to contact them, even though they are all members of a Verona deaf association with ties to the church-run school.

Marco Lodi Rizzini, a spokesman for the accusers, scoffed at the suggestion that the diocese didn't know how to reach the former students. He said he spoke with Zenti twice about the accusations and sent the victims' testimonies about the abuse to the diocese last year.

He said the former students were more than happy to speak to investigators. "Better late than never."

Fasani said the diocese was now forming a team to conduct the interviews after receiving instructions from Levada.

"This is a shameful thing. We never received a formal complaint," he insisted. "It was never formally presented to us."

Vantini and other alleged Verona victims are due to appear on state-run RAI television on Friday to tell their stories.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
Re: Sex abuse scandal in US, Italy taints papacy
« Reply #175 on: March 26, 2010, 08:50:03 AM »

AP

Vatican Accused of Coverup Play Video ABC News  – Vatican Accused of Coverup

* Pope's letter disappoints victims Play Video Video:Pope's letter disappoints victims Reuters
    * Vatican on Defensive Over Scandal Allegations Play Video Video:Vatican on Defensive Over Scandal Allegations ABC News

Members of the SNAP (Survivors Network of those Abused by Priest) , display a photo of Pope Benedict XVI when he was cardinal during a press conferen AP – Members of the SNAP (Survivors Network of those Abused by Priest) , display a photo of Pope Benedict …
By NICOLE WINFIELD, Associated Press Writer Nicole Winfield, Associated Press Writer – 8 mins ago

this is 4king sick. they running a pedophile network owa? ah hear christopher hitchens calling for them to arrest the pope. the catholic church is INCAPABLE of policing itself - is high time to brings these sick hypocrites to heel. they shoulda round all of them up and their unquestioning supporters and burn them all like they do in rwanda.

truetrini

Re: Pope mass hints at fightback against abuse critics
« Reply #176 on: March 28, 2010, 08:53:00 PM »

The Pope at Palm Sunday Mass in Vatican City
The Pope is under pressure over abuse allegations in the Catholic Church

The Pope has spoken of the need not to be intimidated by critics, in a veiled reference to anger at the Catholic Church over past sex abuse scandals.

At a mass in Rome's St Peter's Square, he said his faith would help give him the courage to deflect "petty gossip".

The Pope has been accused of failing to act over the case of a US priest alleged to have abused 200 deaf boys.

But the Archbishop of Westminster defended the Pope, saying he had introduced rules to protect children.

'Swamp of sin'

At the Palm Sunday service, Pope Benedict, 82, did not directly mention the wider scandal - involving the abuse of children by priests in several countries.

But he told the tens of thousands of people gathered to hear him that God helped lead "towards the courage of not allowing oneself to be intimidated by the petty gossip of dominant opinion".

The buck stops with [the Pope] and he should resign
Activist Peter Tatchell

He also said man sometimes fell to the "lowest, vulgar levels" and sunk "into the swamp of sin and dishonesty".

The most senior Catholic in England and Wales, Archbishop of Westminster Vincent Nichols, said just one case of child abuse was enough to create "justifiable anger".

He said the "anger and dismay" over the alleged cover up by some Catholic clergy was "proper".

However he added allegations about the Pope's involvement were unfounded.

Vatican denial

He told the BBC's Andrew Marr Show: "He [the Pope] pushed forward for example a fast-track to defrock priests who have committed abuse. He changed the statute of limitations in Church law.

"He changed the law so that sexual offences committed with anyone under the age of 18 would be a crime in Church law."

The Pope has been accused of failing to act over complaints during the 1990s about a, Fr Lawrence Murphy, who was alleged to have abused some 200 deaf boys in Milwaukee.
A placard held by protesters at Westminster Cathedral
Protesters at Westminster Cathedral call for the Pope to step down

As head of the Vatican office dealing with sex abuses, the Pope - then Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger - allegedly did not respond to letters about the case from a archbishop concerned about the abuse.

The Pope's intervention, following a plea by the priest concerned, is also said to have resulted in the halting of a church trial.

The Vatican newspaper denied this, calling the claims a "smear" attempt.

Meanwhile on Sunday, members of Westminster Cathedral's congregation clashed with placard-carrying protesters calling for the Pope to resign.

The Protest the Pope coalition said he should go because he failed to ensure priests who abused young people were reported to police.

Human rights campaigner, Peter Tatchell, alleged the pontiff ordered a cover-up in a 2001 edict to Catholic Bishops worldwide.

Mr Tatchell said: "The buck stops with him and he should resign."

The Pope has apologised to victims of abuse before and recently said sorry to them in a pastoral letter to Irish Catholics.

He said he acknowledged the sense of betrayal in the Church felt by victims and their families.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 28, 2010, 09:11:33 PM »
You doh understand how it all works Cross .Sex with young boys is old ,from Michelangelo to other painters the cherub was one of the favs to paint .Stretching back to your pagan men when the Roman church took over from the Roman Gods .Is them old Romans help build the Roman church ,so you should like it cause it has nothing to do with God but the Devil .Is one of the greatest running jokes in hell .
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 09:17:32 PM by Quags »

truetrini

« Reply #178 on: March 28, 2010, 11:39:49 PM »
You doh understand how it all works Cross .Sex with young boys is old ,from Michelangelo to other painters the cherub was one of the favs to paint .Stretching back to your pagan men when the Roman church took over from the Roman Gods .Is them old Romans help build the Roman church ,so you should like it cause it has nothing to do with God but the Devil .Is one of the greatest running jokes in hell .

yuh damn right I doh know how it works!  I doh bull boys, old or young.

Thansk for telling me though.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 29, 2010, 06:05:45 AM »
No problem ,that why child abuse getting so rampant and not much is being done about it .aparently its ancient and a lot of law makers into it  :-\. So I hear it so I sell it .

1]; } ?>