July 26, 2024, 11:41:07 PM

Author Topic: T&T U-23s Final Round Olympic Qualifiers Thread  (Read 35296 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: T&T U-23s Final Round Olympic Qualifiers Thread
« Reply #120 on: November 26, 2011, 07:52:30 PM »
You have to be joking me, not a tactical adjustment to force the ball away from Sawyer or he that good.  :bs:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 26, 2011, 07:52:50 PM »
Maybe this is the lucky charm

Allyuh, Will Smith in Trinidad.

Let's see

Fack .. Will Smith!!!

;D
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 26, 2011, 07:54:28 PM »
5 facking goals!!!! Glenroy Samuel should never put on a facking national shirt again.

Alyuh really blaming the keeper hands down? Alyuh cyah be serious. What jokers, no wonder we getting 5 from St. Kitts. Guess I really need to f@#k off.  :frustrated:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 26, 2011, 07:54:55 PM »
let's exorcist all dem demons.we need to do something that will shake de very core of T&T football.Any good times no matter how short live will cause ah illusion.

you joking right? with all due respect where was the forum/all the diehard fans when we made a call for submissions to send to the ministry of sport on the future of football? where were you? opportunity right in allyuh men face and nobody doing nothing. how much signatures tallman petition have?
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 26, 2011, 07:54:59 PM »
You have to be joking me, not a tactical adjustment to force the ball away from Sawyer or he that good.  :bs:

sawyers  plays for west browmich Albion eve made so much changes
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 26, 2011, 07:55:57 PM »
5 facking goals!!!! Glenroy Samuel should never put on a facking national shirt again.

Alyuh really blaming the keeper hands down? Alyuh cyah be serious. What jokers, no wonder we getting 5 from St. Kitts. Guess I really need to f@#k off.  :frustrated:

so we getting 5 from st kitts because we vex the keeper get 5 from st kitts? that is what you are saying? steups

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 26, 2011, 07:56:07 PM »
not serious at all guys

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 26, 2011, 07:57:26 PM »
Ah Kittitian score ah hattrick on we and we get ah level 5-2 cut-tail. Usher in de age of de Limbo Warriors!

Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 26, 2011, 07:57:38 PM »

so we getting 5 from st kitts because we vex the keeper get 5 from st kitts? that is what you are saying? steups

Look back across the board every time we play and yuh will see the understanding of the game we posess.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 26, 2011, 07:57:59 PM »
let's exorcist all dem demons.we need to do something that will shake de very core of T&T football.Any good times no matter how short live will cause ah illusion.

you joking right? with all due respect where was the forum/all the diehard fans when we made a call for submissions to send to the ministry of sport on the future of football? where were you? opportunity right in allyuh men face and nobody doing nothing. how much signatures tallman petition have?

I sign brother,hope u did too !!!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 26, 2011, 07:58:17 PM »

Personnel changes does not equal tactical changes, ask Latas.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 26, 2011, 07:59:09 PM »
Mods.. Flex... Tallman... somebody, allyuh give meh ah 6 months ban from de site please...
I need to consider my health and wellness
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 26, 2011, 07:59:33 PM »
Anyways from the highlights from the Cuba game, we have plenty men with very good potential to move on. Hope they keep working hard and stay focus.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 26, 2011, 08:00:52 PM »
even the facking announcer saying is the facking kittitian keeper archibald that keep them in the game. sorry...but maybe samuel is your friend or family but t&t still had way more good chances, when the st kitts defence failed the keeper saved they ass. plain talk. you telling me the same defenders that hold mexico and uraguay, equador and cuba now cyah hold facking st kitts. the only difference in thise game from today is the prescence of samuel. so don't play he eh open to criticism

Offline Tierra

• Jr. Warrior
  • Football unites
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 26, 2011, 08:01:34 PM »
Mods.. Flex... Tallman... somebody, allyuh give meh ah 6 months ban from de site please...
ha h aha ha ha ha ah ah aha ha aaha ah :rotfl: like everybody need a ban yes

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 26, 2011, 08:01:51 PM »

You is not de first person who ask fuh dat. :devil:
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 26, 2011, 08:03:22 PM »

I sign brother,hope u did too !!!

i did sign. my intention was not to make things personal brother. but we don't put our money where our mouth is, when it counts. plain talk.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 26, 2011, 08:03:45 PM »
even the facking announcer saying is the facking kittitian keeper archibald that keep them in the game. sorry...but maybe samuel is your friend or family but t&t still had way more good chances, when the st kitts defence failed the keeper saved they ass. plain talk. you telling me the same defenders that hold mexico and uraguay, equador and cuba now cyah hold facking st kitts. the only difference in thise game from today is the prescence of samuel. so don't play he eh open to criticism

WTH you on about, yes the Kittian keeper keep them in the game, that should absolve our defense from defending out of their mind.

anyone stop to think why Glenroy in goal?

Me eh have no family who does play sports, my aunt is the captain of the local hopscotch team though. does that count?

Offline Tierra

• Jr. Warrior
  • Football unites
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 26, 2011, 08:05:50 PM »

My point exactly, St. Kitts keeper kept them in the game and ours didn't and Eve will need to re-consider his selections in future,don't make changes like that if the keeper not injured or unwell, unless the next keeper turn into Iker Casillas overnight he just have stuck his previous selection.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 26, 2011, 08:07:34 PM »

Exactly! How many shared the petition link or told ah friend to tell a friend... This serious people, sign de damn ting and spread the word!!!  :pissedoff:

http://www.change.org/petitions/trinidad-and-tobago-football-federation-immediate-resignation-of-the-executive-committee
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 26, 2011, 08:08:08 PM »

i just hope some well known jackasses on this site don't show up and start to gun off they mouth nah.

hear the facking st kitts announcer to he pardner..."do you think heads will roll in Trinidad because of this result" big fat stink 4kin steups.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 26, 2011, 08:09:13 PM »

WTH you on about, yes the Kittian keeper keep them in the game, that should absolve our defense from defending out of their mind.

Me eh have no family who does play sports, my aunt is the captain of the local hopscotch team though. does that count?
she could play goal? tell she call angus eve stat!

Offline Tierra

• Jr. Warrior
  • Football unites
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 26, 2011, 08:11:57 PM »

Well Zane Coker was dropped likewise Cameron Roget both are very actively good keepers, I saw no article/clip of how Glenroy was playing in Antigua to suggest he was selected based on PRESENT merit.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 26, 2011, 08:14:15 PM »

Well Zane Coker was dropped likewise Cameron Roget both are very actively good keepers, I saw no article/clip of how Glenroy was playing in Antigua to suggest he was selected based on PRESENT merit.

Exactly, so leh we chill and wait and see before we hang one man nah. Daiz all I saying.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 26, 2011, 08:15:00 PM »

Pardner, Cameron Roget was a forward. If Otto Pfister could make the mistake of selecting a Tony Warner who was not ready, why isn't it plausible for Eve to maker the same mistake with Glenroy

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 26, 2011, 08:15:39 PM »

Yeah it must be the same guy...Akil Grier also is a former West Brom trainee.

Offline Tierra

• Jr. Warrior
  • Football unites
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 26, 2011, 08:19:33 PM »

Pardner, Cameron Roget was a forward. If Otto Pfister could make the mistake of selecting a Tony Warner who was not ready, why isn't it plausible for Eve to maker the same mistake with Glenroy

My bad I meant Sheldon Clarke but Roget get dropped too right ?

Offline Tierra

• Jr. Warrior
  • Football unites
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 26, 2011, 08:23:07 PM »
In the case with Tony Warner, Pfister just hear overseas I got happy, and for all we know Corneal could have been behind that selection lmao.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 26, 2011, 08:24:28 PM »
yes he was dropped. dunno the reason. we can still advance, but we have to beat suriname and cuba must beat st kitts. we less than stellar U-20s beat suriname twice already. no reason why THIS side should not cut their arse once EVERYBODY pulling their weight. past glories and who play in WC before don't mean a damn thing now.

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 26, 2011, 08:30:15 PM »
What is dese? Oh gawd ah shame! Fire Eve , corneal and keep far away from players over 20! They are junior coaches trying to do the job of big men! They not ready!

1]; } ?>