May 28, 2024, 01:16:01 PM

Author Topic: 2012 Caribbean Cup Thread (round 2).  (Read 30058 times)

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2012 Caribbean Cup Thread.
« Reply #90 on: October 21, 2012, 05:03:21 PM »
Final First Round Group kicks off tonight with, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Curacao, and Guyana competing.
Thanks  for the info worm..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2012, 07:40:08 PM »
Any scores? thanx.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 21, 2012, 07:48:34 PM »
Any scores? thanx.
Guyana 1 - 2 Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Saint Lucia 5 - 1 Curacao

I watched the matches.,,Guyana dominated the first half but let a goal in and didn't seem to recover until the second half.  They dominated again to start the second but weren't committed enough to the attack.  Curacao effectively brought their U20 team to prepare for next month's tournament and it showed...Saint Lucia absolutely dominated them.  Guyana actually have a pretty strong squad so I was shocked at that result.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 07:53:30 PM by theworm2345 »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 21, 2012, 07:51:29 PM »
Any scores? thanx.
Guyana 1 - 2 Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Saint Lucia 5 - 1 Curacao

I watched the matches (well I missed the second half of Guyana's match).  Guyana dominated the first half but let a goal in and didn't seem to recover.  Curacao effectively brought their U20 team to prepare for next month's tournament and it showed...Saint Lucia absolutely dominated them.  Guyana actually have a pretty strong squad so I was shocked at that result.
Was it an all local team, or did they have foreign based in the squad?
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 21, 2012, 07:52:29 PM »
Worm, did the game came on a live stream or dish TV?

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2012, 08:09:06 PM »
Stream.  They had several foreign based in their squad.  Jackie Chan and Chris Nurse play for Puerto Rico Islanders and Julien Edwards plays in Canada.  They also had some of their T&T Pro League including Trayon Bobb and Charles Pollard.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2012, 08:22:54 PM »
Stream.  They had several foreign based in their squad.  Jackie Chan and Chris Nurse play for Puerto Rico Islanders and Julien Edwards plays in Canada.  They also had some of their T&T Pro League including Trayon Bobb and Charles Pollard.
Thanx worm. BTW is st lucia any good , or is curacao that bad?

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2012, 08:27:48 PM »
Hard to tell based on one match.  I would Saint Lucia are decent, probably about Saint Vincent's level.  I think Guyana are the best team in the group on paper.  I finished watching the second half now and they dominated much of the second half as well, they just couldn't do it in the final third.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2012, 08:34:03 PM »
Hard to tell based on one match.  I would Saint Lucia are decent, probably about Saint Vincent's level.  I think Guyana are the best team in the group on paper.  I finished watching the second half now and they dominated much of the second half as well, they just couldn't do it in the final third.
Guyana gives me the creeps, just like grenada, fackin spirit teams.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 09:14:08 PM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 22, 2012, 09:15:14 PM »
Hey worm, if yuh intend to watch the group 2 games tomorrow, then could you please post a link? thanx.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 23, 2012, 03:59:54 PM »
Anyone checking out the group two matches tonight?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 23, 2012, 04:07:43 PM »
Second round action is also taking place tonight with group 7 games. martinique vs puerto rico and guadelope vs dominican republic.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 23, 2012, 04:41:38 PM »
Stream not going unfortunately, Martinique just went 1-0 up over Puerto Rico though.  Lots of players playing in France brought in for them, I think most of them French-born.  2-0 now to Martinique at half time, same score in Guyana - Curacao with Guyana leading.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 04:53:50 PM by theworm2345 »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2012, 04:59:36 PM »
Stream not going unfortunately, Martinique just went 1-0 up over Puerto Rico though.  Lots of players playing in France brought in for them, I think most of them French-born.  2-0 now to Martinique at half time, same score in Guyana - Curacao with Guyana leading.
Any radio linx?

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 23, 2012, 05:03:28 PM »
Any radio linx?
Only in French.  Guadeloupe have Pascal Chimbonda in their squad.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 23, 2012, 07:15:46 PM »
How de games end?

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 23, 2012, 07:38:59 PM »
How de games end?
2-1 in both matches, Guyana and Martinique winning.  DR up 1-0 over Guadeloupe, Saint Lucia up 1-0 over Saint Vincent.

EDIT: DR win 2-0, both goals from former Pro League player Jonathan Fana Frias.  Saint Lucia win 1-0.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 08:11:10 PM by theworm2345 »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 23, 2012, 08:11:09 PM »
How de games end?
2-1 in both matches, Guyana and Martinique winning.  DR up 1-0 over Guadeloupe, Saint Lucia up 1-0 over Saint Vincent.

EDIT: DR win 2-0, both goals from former Pro League player Jonathan Fana Frias.
WOW, DR buss guadelope with their big UK star on board? looks like them spanish boys step up their game.    thanx worm.  :beermug:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 08:13:41 PM by just cool »

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 23, 2012, 08:15:09 PM »
How de games end?

EDIT: DR win 2-0, both goals from former Pro League player Jonathan Fana Frias.
WOW, DR buss guadelope with their big UK star on board? looks like them spanish boys step up their game.    thanx worm.  :beermug:
They had their own ringer as well, a player who once got capped for Switzerland in a friendly.

So that means Saint Lucia (barring a heavy defeat to Guyana) will likely qualify for the next round while Saint Vincent and Guyana battle for the last spot (meaning whoever gets a bigger win on Thursday, if they do both win, goes through).  If Curacao won big and so did Saint Lucia they could actually go through as well.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 09:05:53 PM by theworm2345 »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 23, 2012, 09:24:11 PM »
Looks like st lucia will win this group easily and st vincent is a shoe in for the 2nd place since they could probably score more against curacao.

guyana has to pull out ah rabbit, and since curacao looks like they have nothing but pride to play for would not put up much resistance.

it's st lucia's tournament to lose.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 23, 2012, 11:58:24 PM »
cheers Worm
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 23, 2012, 11:59:20 PM »
can anyone please post the dates of the games in TnT so i can book my gigs around them ??

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 24, 2012, 09:28:16 AM »
can anyone please post the dates of the games in TnT so i can book my gigs around them ??
Dread you is a rell warrior ...... willing to loose money over this squad we have ..
war
Black Lives Matter..

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 24, 2012, 10:08:20 AM »
It probably won't be decided until the group is completed.  However it will supposedly be between November 12-19.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 24, 2012, 04:51:41 PM »
Dread you is a rell warrior ...... willing to loose money over this squad we have ..
war
Allyuh luv football in joke??? it have fans in europe especially in england who travels all over europe to support their teams in euefa or champions league matches, some go as far as russia.

if i have the money i would travel home to take in that match, but right now money funny and finding the time is another issue, but believe me, if i hold ah money i on dat plane to watch these matches especially since it's not on TV and probably not radio.

bigmag livin right there in trinidad, so what's the big deal? i wish i coulda do dat, how marvelous that would be, especially since i doh have no club team that i does support so T&T football is my only team sh!tty or not, i supporting them and gettin meh heart broken in the process.  ;D

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 24, 2012, 04:58:29 PM »
i saw on papers the matches may be 14,16 and 18th Nov...in Tobago...f#ckkkkkkkk...ah broke...but ah could handle ah bago yes...lets see...plz confirm

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 24, 2012, 08:28:07 PM »
Are you sure about tobago, and why all three games in bago, why not two in trinidad and one in tobago? is it bc trinidadians don't support football no mo and tobagonians would do a better job of supporting?

anyway let the games begin. i hope that it don't come back to haunt us.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 24, 2012, 09:24:41 PM »
JC...the papers said "maybe Tobago"...

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2012, 02:27:37 AM »
JC...the papers said "maybe Tobago"...
OK magician cool.

BTW, tell small mag we miss him.  ;D

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 25, 2012, 02:29:51 AM »
Worm, not trying tuh piggy back on yuh sh!t, but send ah link for today's games nah??  yuh dun know my computer skill limited.   :beermug:

1]; } ?>