May 14, 2024, 10:40:04 PM

Author Topic: Robinho Thread  (Read 62205 times)

giggsy11

Re: Robinho sold to.........Man City
« Reply #270 on: September 01, 2008, 05:16:23 PM »
Denilson 2!

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: September 01, 2008, 05:16:41 PM »
ppl sleeping on man city...they have elano, jo and robinho...a formidable front line...plus wright phillips have a point to prove...watch out for this side cause they will give plenty teams a run for their money

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: September 01, 2008, 05:35:53 PM »
I wonder if lessons are being learnt from all this,i remember some time ago it was said on here that players can do what they want,referance to Roy Keane and T&T players,i've seen so many instances of players having problems to play for country,move from club to club etc etc it seems players have no say in these matters,clubs are fighting back.

I've said it before,players going to the press/public when they have problems with administration is not helping their career,it's true the players are who makes the administration who they are but the tail can't wag the dog,i find this is quite common in Soccer today.   

giggsy11

« Reply #273 on: September 01, 2008, 05:47:25 PM »
I wonder if lessons are being learnt from all this,i remember some time ago it was said on here that players can do what they want,referance to Roy Keane and T&T players,i've seen so many instances of players having problems to play for country,move from club to club etc etc it seems players have no say in these matters,clubs are fighting back.

I've said it before,players going to the press/public when they have problems with administration is not helping their career,it's true the players are who makes the administration who they are but the tail can't wag the dog,i find this is quite common in Soccer today.   

when man let hurt feelings and ego motivate their actions it rarely comes out in their favor. Ah tink Chelski didn't help the man cause with their amateurish and egotistical ways.  There is always a way about going about your business hopefully one of them will learn from their brethren.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: September 01, 2008, 06:04:19 PM »
ppl sleeping on man city...they have elano, jo and robinho...a formidable front line...plus wright phillips have a point to prove...watch out for this side cause they will give plenty teams a run for their money

Good point...ppl so used to wasting down Man City as the shittier of the two shitty Manchester sides. But if a team aspires to be greater then they must step out of the shadows of mediocrity and start somewhere and keep on the up and up amdist the doubters. Elano was a start...Robinho is the continuation. I hear they make a serious offer fuh Ronaldo (9) if/when he come back. We'll see how dis side plays out, or even how long Robinho will last with them, he could pull a Carlos Tevez...

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: September 01, 2008, 06:14:59 PM »
Man City new owners look like thay have plenty money to spend.  As soon as they announce the takeover bids started to fly like crazy.....£30m for Berbatov, £32.5m for Robinho plus offers for Villa and Gomez as well.

We may looking at Chel$ki mk II and that's pretty damn scary.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #276 on: September 01, 2008, 06:24:09 PM »
Chelsea will try and sugarcoat this and say that the price was too much but they look like right fools.

For the last two weeks I hear Kenyon on the radio talking about how the deal is as good as done. That plus posting the Robinho jersey on the CFCwebsite is an indication that they get carried away with they money. Mind you United almost get catch out with their stupid games, hoping Spurs get desparate, but at least they were smart enough to not say anything during the whole ordeal.

Kenyon is an ass and I glad to see him get his comeuppance. Wouldn't be surprised to see him move to Man City now since he is a lifelong "Manchester" fan.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: September 01, 2008, 06:28:20 PM »
As a Chelsea fan, I glad he gone there, I not 100% sold on him adapting to the English rugges style... I wish Neradatov had gone their 2..

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: September 01, 2008, 06:28:54 PM »
That's ok we we gonna still get it done. We will let Mikel at him when we meet Man city.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Small Change

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: September 01, 2008, 07:52:44 PM »
Berbatov gone Man U..........CONFIRMED

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: September 01, 2008, 08:13:33 PM »
Man City new owners look like thay have plenty money to spend.  As soon as they announce the takeover bids started to fly like crazy.....£30m for Berbatov, £32.5m for Robinho plus offers for Villa and Gomez as well.

We may looking at Chel$ki mk II and that's pretty damn scary.

I just coming to ask if dem A-rabs and dem printing dey own money, lol

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: September 01, 2008, 09:08:54 PM »
Wish help all d best eh sold on it but all d best 2 he and d other Manchester
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: September 01, 2008, 10:40:34 PM »
wow is all i have to say....

he is going to get roughed up
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline kev

• Hero Warrior
  • Lifes a bitch, then you marry one
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: September 01, 2008, 11:57:31 PM »
The new owners have a lot more money than Chelski.

Next transfer window suspect it's biggis dickus time.

Liverpool fans might start getting a little edgey.

Hughes is a good manager, but will the new owners want a "name" as a manager come the end of the season. 

More bad news for the prem in the medium term as it will now have 2 clubs that nobody else can compete with in terms of spending as it can't be justified as a business.  No doubt to attract the players they will need to bump the wages up again. 

Personally I would like to see squad size / wage bill caps coming in shortly as its the only way to get any real competition back into the league. 

I dread to think how much Man City are going to spend in the January window.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: September 02, 2008, 01:08:48 AM »
Transfer deadline come and gone.

Not a PEEP from Arsenal.

Eedah Wenger is a idiot and a scrooge of legendary proportions...

OR

De buggah is not only a great manager...but an even greater businessman

Ah go tell yuh dis...in dis current environment...if Arsenal finishes top 4 in de BPL....dat will be an amazing testament to Wenger's managerial abilities and judgement because de odds certainly stacked against him now.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline RedDevils

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: September 02, 2008, 05:42:36 AM »
yooooooo this is de biggest shock in this transfer period...Robinho to Man City......oh well,
Glory, Glory MANUTD.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 02, 2008, 07:10:37 AM »
Robinho got exactly what he wanted. A BIIIIG money move to the EPL. Chelsea means nothing to the Brazilian. They just happened to be the biggest spenders and would have given him the fattest pay package. Now there is a player with even more money in town and he'll probably get more playing time...plus with Elano and Jo there, he even has a lil Brazilian contingent to help him acclimitize.

These fellas eh easy. If Robinho didn't like what he saw, he would have stayed put...issued an aplogy...take his boo...put in a few super performances off de bench. All is forgiven. We've seen it before. Fans are fickle and so is the media. Once the prodigal son could wet, he is usually forgiven. De players know this and they have real belly...

Once you knew who now owns Man City and see how they chasing every player on the planet form Mario Gomez to Hardest, it eh no surprise that a player like Robinho there...Watch the ride. Chelsea part II has begun

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 02, 2008, 07:14:02 AM »
Robinho got exactly what he wanted. A BIIIIG money move to the EPL. Chelsea means nothing to the Brazilian. They just happened to be the biggest spenders and would have given him the fattest pay package. Now there is a player with even more money in town and he'll probably get more playing time...plus with Elano and Jo there, he even has a lil Brazilian contingent to help him acclimitize.

These fellas eh easy. If Robinho didn't like what he saw, he would have stayed put...issued an aplogy...take his boo...put in a few super performances off de bench. All is forgiven. We've seen it before. Fans are fickle and so is the media. Once the prodigal son could wet, he is usually forgiven. De players know this and they have real belly...

Once you knew who now owns Man City and see how they chasing every player on the planet form Mario Gomez to Hardest, it eh no surprise that a player like Robinho there...Watch the ride. Chelsea part II has begun

:'(
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 02, 2008, 07:19:15 AM »
and he'll probably get more playing time...

:o :o ???

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 02, 2008, 07:34:25 AM »
Money is de only motivation I could think of that would make Robinho want to move to Manchester City, if that is what he wanted.  I think he will regret that move very soon.

From a purely football perspective I don't see The EPL as a league for him, unless he went to one of the Three big teams.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 02, 2008, 07:38:43 AM »
Of course is money
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 02, 2008, 08:03:11 AM »
and he'll probably get more playing time...

:o :o ???

...than if he went to Chelsea

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 02, 2008, 08:10:43 AM »
Not sure he'll 'regret' b/c the hurdle was gehhin into the EPL ... now he's there he'll be sure to have interest from the paupers and the princes alike :devil: ... the EPL is a damn good place to witness yuh value inflated but it's an equally convenient venue for watching yuh worth plummet

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 02, 2008, 08:44:00 AM »
I so vex...if yuh insist on leaving Madrid...don't leave for ManCity (or any team in the Premeirship for that mater)!!

Oh lawwwwwwd.

At least a lil AC Milan or Juventus.

Steupsss
www.westindiantube.com

Offline NUFF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 02, 2008, 09:19:44 AM »
I so vex...if yuh insist on leaving Madrid...don't leave for ManCity (or any team in the Premeirship for that mater)!!

Oh lawwwwwwd.

Steupsss

And to make matters worse he take Real Madrid title hopes with him.  This is ah bad move all de way around.  Well except fuh he wallet.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 02, 2008, 09:27:11 AM »

Oh lawwwwwwd.

Steupsss

And to make matters worse he take Real Madrid title hopes with him.  This is ah bad move all de way around.  Well except fuh he wallet.
I will admit that the Real Madrid higher-ups didn't treat him well at all.

But then he acted like a petulant child, in my opinion, and his behaviour began to affect the rest of the team, who didn't deserve it.

It was clear based on interviews that his team-mates were becoming exasperated with him and then he went and held a Press-Conference while Real Madrid were losing Deportivo and after that even Schuster, who always openly waned him to stay, said he didn't have time for him anymore.
www.westindiantube.com

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 02, 2008, 09:40:23 AM »

Oh lawwwwwwd.

Steupsss

Juventus? -Wipe yuh mouth.....
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 02, 2008, 09:49:31 AM »
People carryin on here like if de players decide whey dem goin.

Allyuh REALLY tink Robinho chose Man City over Chelsea?

SERIOUS?  ::)

Offline trinikev

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 02, 2008, 09:51:21 AM »

Oh lawwwwwwd.

Steupsss

Juventus? -Wipe yuh mouth.....

I was now gonna say the same thing  :devil:
I support all Soca Warriors....Red, White and Blacklist

Offline PantherX

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 02, 2008, 09:51:37 AM »
It's funny hearing people talk about Robinho going for the money....especially Chelsea fans.  When Abramovich bought Chelsea and started buying every warm body he could find there was nothing to attract players other than the huge salaries he was offering.

BTW the new Man City owner is reported as being TEN TIMES AS RICH as Abramovich.....I'm just waiting for the comments when Man City buys the premiership title in a couple years.

1]; } ?>