June 07, 2024, 03:37:19 AM

Author Topic: Left footed players  (Read 30560 times)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Can Rojas play left wing?
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2005, 08:44:35 AM »
Well actually Rojas is among the local bunch called to training by Beenie... so he has his chance to impress before the Guatemala game
It is not the impression only, but would Beenie be considering arrow idea...or Beenie idea, that arrow also think about.. ;)
or would they just look at him as a defender...the game plan as stated before, is whenever the ball on that side in our possesion, we whipping a cross in, a run will only happen as a change  up.. the game plan is whenever the ball on the inside, we left side providing defensive coverage, unless space is created by a Lata special...cause with Latas we..well alllyuh dun know..,,,whisper ah consideration nah Linc.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2005, 10:05:29 AM »
Well actually Rojas is among the local bunch called to training by Beenie... so he has his chance to impress before the Guatemala game
It is not the impression only, but would Beenie be considering arrow idea...or Beenie idea, that arrow also think about.. ;)
or would they just look at him as a defender...the game plan as stated before, is whenever the ball on that side in our possesion, we whipping a cross in, a run will only happen as a change  up.. the game plan is whenever the ball on the inside, we left side providing defensive coverage, unless space is created by a Lata special...cause with Latas we..well alllyuh dun know..,,,whisper ah consideration nah Linc.

A sure sign of desperation when men callin fuh Rojas to play left side midfied when to de best of my knowledge he never do dat at any senior level of football.

Den again...man callin fuh Elcock, Wise and dem so who is me to spoil de stretchin exercise?

Go tru.  Ah fully expeck to hear calls fuh Dog to play striker nex.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2005, 10:20:12 AM »
A sure sign of desperation when men callin fuh Rojas to play left side midfied when to de best of my knowledge he never do dat at any senior level of football.

Well who do you suggest we play on the left side midfield that HAS played there with any success at a senior level of football?  And if you read above I posted a link to a match where Rojas did in fact play left wing and was rated a 7 (2nd highest on de team) by the esteemed Andre Samuel granted it was only against SVG but you're right desperate times call for desperate measures. 
If you feel Samuel has shown enough to keep his place then I cool with that, just not sure I feel the same.  Yet to see him cross a ball in 3+ matches.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2005, 10:35:20 AM »
This is the team to satisfy The Good old days- Back in time supporters.

Ross Russell

Ancil Elcock                Clayton Morris               Brian Williams

Latapy      Nakid        Wise           Glasgow

Yorke         John            Nikon

Bring back the good old days

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2005, 10:46:54 AM »

Well who do you suggest we play on the left side midfield that HAS played there with any success at a senior level of football?  And if you read above I posted a link to a match where Rojas did in fact play left wing and was rated a 7 (2nd highest on de team) by the esteemed Andre Samuel granted it was only against SVG but you're right desperate times call for desperate measures. 
If you feel Samuel has shown enough to keep his place then I cool with that, just not sure I feel the same.  Yet to see him cross a ball in 3+ matches.

At least Samuel gettin a play wit he team (and scored in the last game).  

Theobald & Whitley are better players than Rojas by concensus of ALL who have seen them in action on this board.

I disagree with your statement that desperate times call for desparate measures.  Desperate times calls for prudent thinking & action.  Putting Marlon Rojas to play left side of midfield is not prudent...jes dotish in my opinion.  You act desperate and implement desperate measures, 99% of de time you will FAIL.

Marlon Rojas cannot even make T&T sub bench and all of a sudden people want to elevate him to a starting left sided midfield position?  And then they make it out as if it's because he's not a "HYPED" player is the reason he being "kept back"?  Inferring that somehow, if we played "Non hyped" players we would instantly perform better and have success?  

In order to have any chance at success any team has to play their BEST PLAYERS.  Does anyone contend that we are not?  WE ARE playing our best players.  90% of our BEST PLAYERS are playing abroad.

Dey try:

Duarance Williams
Nigel King
Atiba Charles
Nigel Henry
Lyndon Andrews
Tiger Fitzpatrick
David Nakhid (at close to 40)
Michael Celestine
Nigel Pierre
Errol McFarlane
Arnold Dwarika
Tony Rougier
Marlon Rojas
Jason Scotland

and dat is jes SOME.  All who have been found WANTING.

Our current player pool for a campaign such as this is SHALLOW.  Porterfield told us as much last Hex and was villified for it.  Our current COACHING talent pool is even shallower so much to be beneath de white line in de road.  If yuh coaching talent pool shallow (see Ken Elie playin wit a sweeper in dis day and age as jes one example), who goin to develop de raw ability of players?  Yet all a dem want de wuk and vex when a foreigner get appointed and try to trow spanner in dey wheel instead of workin together to pool de lil resources we have.

And by the way, this is not to disrespect your or maxg's opinion.  Nothing personal meant at all.  But Rojas is not the answer.  That said, should the coach line him up in that position I would support him 100% just like any other Trinbago player that puts on the red, white and black.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2005, 12:10:23 PM »

Theobald & Whitley are better players than Rojas by concensus of ALL who have seen them in action on this board.

I'm not going to argue because it has absolutely zero influence on who Beenie decides to play, but I will suggest that in my opinion the players we have been playing at that left midfield position have not produced one thing to help the team.  So if you consider playing those same exact players again to be "prudent thinking & action" then I guess you must be satisfied with their performances and the production we are getting from our left midfield position.  And I guess you would also consider playing Stern 15 times in a row when he's horribly out of form to be "prudent thinking & action" too.  I would actually consider that "dotish thinking and inaction".

And yes maybe you did a poll of everyone on this board to come up with the consensus that Theobald and Whitely are better players than Rojas.  And I completely agree with everyone there but the question is are they better players on the left midfield position?  Whitely only played one half there so its hard to comment either way but he has always been a central midfielder as far as I know.  But were Theobald and Samuel not found WANTING when they played left wing all those times?  Also yes Samuel has been playing for his club this season (primarily off the bench) but just to clarify in the last game he started and scored he was playing on the right wing.

Anyway the original point of my post was not to advocate elevating Rojas to a starting left midfield position it was to find out from others what kind of experience, if any, he has playing that position because in my opinion we still need more "prudent thinking & action" there besides accepting the status quo.  You replied that to the best of your knowledge he has none (even though I later found out otherwise) so thanks for the info and let's just leave it at that.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2005, 12:39:09 PM »
...nope

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2005, 12:47:56 PM »

I disagree with your statement that desperate times call for desparate measures.  Desperate times calls for prudent thinking & action.  Putting Marlon Rojas to play left side of midfield is not prudent...jes dotish in my opinion.  You act desperate and implement desperate measures, 99% of de time you will FAIL.

Marlon Rojas cannot even make T&T sub bench and all of a sudden people want to elevate him to a starting left sided midfield position?  And then they make it out as if it's because he's not a "HYPED" player is the reason he being "kept back"?  Inferring that somehow, if we played "Non hyped" players we would instantly perform better and have success? 

In order to have any chance at success any team has to play their BEST PLAYERS.  Does anyone contend that we are not?  WE ARE playing our best players.  90% of our BEST PLAYERS are playing abroad.

Dey try:

Duarance Williams
Nigel King
Atiba Charles
Nigel Henry
Lyndon Andrews
Tiger Fitzpatrick
David Nakhid (at close to 40)
Michael Celestine
Nigel Pierre
Errol McFarlane
Arnold Dwarika
Tony Rougier
Marlon Rojas
Jason Scotland

and dat is jes SOME.  All who have been found WANTING.

Our current player pool for a campaign such as this is SHALLOW.  Porterfield told us as much last Hex and was villified for it.  Our current COACHING talent pool is even shallower so much to be beneath de white line in de road.  If yuh coaching talent pool shallow (see Ken Elie playin wit a sweeper in dis day and age as jes one example), who goin to develop de raw ability of players?  Yet all a dem want de wuk and vex when a foreigner get appointed and try to trow spanner in dey wheel instead of workin together to pool de lil resources we have.

And by the way, this is not to disrespect your or maxg's opinion.  Nothing personal meant at all.  But Rojas is not the answer.  That said, should the coach line him up in that position I would support him 100% just like any other Trinbago player that puts on the red, white and black.

I wouldnt put rougier in that list based on one bad game have u been watching the qualifiers he was a mainstay of the team in the previous round and atiba had a bad game but he was doing well in his previous games......

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2005, 01:01:04 PM »
We in a must win and you looking to put a man who cyar hold he own.........for neither club nor country.

I am sorry but Rojas has been exposed at the international level and at RSL.

Also what competitive football has he played since being axed two months ago? What is his level of fitness?

He may be training with the local based pros but how often is this given that the rest of players train with their respectives PFL Clubs.

May I suggest Tiger, Colin Samuel, Glenn, Theobold.........even Eve.

Forget who is a right or left footer....... You are an international baller or a professional and must be able to follow instructions, so if it is you have to deliver a cross to a fwd, then by some means you do it. Also you have to be a total joke as an international player if you cannot use your weaker foot to deliver a simple textbook play.

I have seen a few wrexham games and Edwards has played left wing/wing back for them. why not try him there and slot whoever on the right wing.

It is becoming more and more apparent.........if we have to grasp at straws and stretch for players who are not able and basing pick based on preffered foot instead of performance we really doe deserve to go and embarrass weself on the world stage.

Its not the coaches......the players in TT just shitty on the international stage. Individually on a foreign team e.g a club a single TT player deficiency is covered or hidden based on the talent, work ethic and good habits of his foreign team mates. Collectively our lack of ability is glaring and we continue to see it game after game.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 01:22:17 PM by Touches »

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2005, 01:52:13 PM »
We in a must win and you looking to put a man who cyar hold he own.........for neither club nor country.

I am sorry but Rojas has been exposed at the international level and at RSL.

Also what competitive football has he played since being axed two months ago? What is his level of fitness?

He may be training with the local based pros but how often is this given that the rest of players train with their respectives PFL Clubs.

May I suggest Tiger, Colin Samuel, Glenn, Theobold.........even Eve.

Also you have to be a total joke as an international player if you cannot use your weaker foot to deliver a simple textbook play.

Those same players you just call there are the exact same ones that have been exposed as NOT GOOD ENOUGH on the left wing.  Samuel and Theobald have failed to produce anything there and even Glen was tried there for a half against Columbia and failed then everyone cuss Beenie for trying him somewhere besides striker.  As you said yourself these men are a total joke as international players because they have yet to send in a simple cross from the left!
Rojas has been exposed at int'l and MLS level (as I said in my first post) but as a left back not as a left midfielder.  But I agree he's probably not the answer even when fit so we need to think of other options to put there.

I like the Edwards idea if he has had some experience there but then one has to wonder if we are taking our strongest attacking position and weakening it by removing Edwards from his main comfort zone.  Can't see Beenie doing that.
Tiger is another possibility based on his decent performance on Ash Wednesday but then there is a whole other thread going on now with plenty men crying him down on this board.
Whitely, well maybe he's our default choice right now because he ent look too bad in the 2nd half against USA and with Latas coming back now there's probably no more room in the middle for him.  But it saddens me that we have to resort to playing a man because "he ent look too bad there as yet" as opposed to someone who is naturally suited to the position and can add a significant contribution to the team as a result.

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2005, 02:03:09 PM »
Check it
Rojas eh addin nuttin to d side
in fact he only subtractin
samuel and whitley are as good as we could get on d left. theobald, as much as i like him struggled.
funny thing is i see whitley excel playin a left sided attacker in a pro league game already. Maybe he was just roaming but he definitely was impressive.
In case ppl eh notice i am a big whitley supporter, only because i think he is d best creative player that i have seen us produce in a while
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2005, 02:08:56 PM »
I don't know much about this man so excuse my ignorance but seeing as we already have Avery holding down the left back position, I am wondering if Rojas has ever played a more attacking role on the left wing (at school, club level etc.)?  His defensive shortcomings were well exposed at RSL and for T&T but as a natural left footer he might have something to add to the mix going forward if he can cross a ball properly, something that I haven't seen from our left side in months.  BSC had him playing wing back in a 3-5-2 so he must have done some overlapping work then?
Anybody who knows this man's game, what you think?

Just as I writing this I decide to read back on some old matches and found this one .  Apparently Rojas has played ok on the wing before.  Obviously he would need to find another club and work on his match fitness before he can get back into the team.
[/quote

arrow...to answer yuh question rojas became ah star (or for a better word recognised) playing as a winger for fatima and later on with police. he was leading scorer for fatima while he was there and was top three for police. then he was asked to play left back for police and since then, thats the position he has been identified with....he is a physical player with skill so he was overlaping many ah times at club level. trying him there is not ah bad idea but his work rate and fitness is ah big question mark but trying him there cant be negative for a team that needs help there.
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2005, 02:11:30 PM »
Check it
Rojas eh addin nuttin to d side
in fact he only subtractin
samuel and whitley are as good as we could get on d left. theobald, as much as i like him struggled.
funny thing is i see whitley excel playin a left sided attacker in a pro league game already. Maybe he was just roaming but he definitely was impressive.
In case ppl eh notice i am a big whitley supporter, only because i think he is d best creative player that i have seen us produce in a while

actually whitley played left wing for a couple of seasons in de pfl already...thats where he made his name.
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2005, 02:47:34 PM »
Rojas? Allyah is kicks. If Rojas start and play mess, de same men who calling for him go be wondering why de hell Beenie play a man on the lef' midfield who never play there before in a flickin' crucial must-win sweat.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2005, 02:49:39 PM »
I don't know much about this man so excuse my ignorance but seeing as we already have Avery holding down the left back position, I am wondering if Rojas has ever played a more attacking role on the left wing (at school, club level etc.)?  His defensive shortcomings were well exposed at RSL and for T&T but as a natural left footer he might have something to add to the mix going forward if he can cross a ball properly, something that I haven't seen from our left side in months.  BSC had him playing wing back in a 3-5-2 so he must have done some overlapping work then?
Anybody who knows this man's game, what you think?

Just as I writing this I decide to read back on some old matches and found this one .  Apparently Rojas has played ok on the wing before.  Obviously he would need to find another club and work on his match fitness before he can get back into the team.

arrow...to answer yuh question rojas became ah star (or for a better word recognised) playing as a winger for fatima and later on with police. he was leading scorer for fatima while he was there and was top three for police. then he was asked to play left back for police and since then, thats the position he has been identified with....he is a physical player with skill so he was overlaping many ah times at club level. trying him there is not ah bad idea but his work rate and fitness is ah big question mark but trying him there cant be negative for a team that needs help there.

Fordy,

Rojas was a left back on the National U-17 team... when he came to Fatima he was asked to play attacking midfield primarily (on occasion left wing) because of his skill. In '97 he was asked to play left back for Fatima... but that last one game vs St. Mary's... because allyuh Fairies ( yes you Fordy  ;D ) protest his eligibility cuz allyuh lorse... he never play for Fatima again after dat.

Also for de others who say Rojas never play left wing for Real check again... I see with my own two eyes him playing left wing for them... not very effective though... I don't know what Rojas' problem has been this year.. He has looked a shadow of himself and what he is capable of... in the games I have seen him play for the national team and Real this year he has looked totally lost for confidence. I can't put my finger on it. Based on this form I wouldn't put him in any national starting line up right now... but I backing him to recapture some form still
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2005, 02:55:08 PM »
Don't forget, this idea is relative...I am assuming we having Latapy in the mid, therefore, whoever else plays the midfield position around him better be more defensive oriented. If the other players, all who we all agree are fringe at best, are capable of making these defensive commitments, then they should be selected. I just thought that the idea of putting an all out left footed defender who may have a slight propensity to move forward is something worth looking into given the inclusion of 'the Saviour'. ;)
We all agreed that Whitley, Theobald, although having the ability, are better suited to be attacking midfielders, we all agreed that Tiger has good ball winning habits, yet there may be distribution issues. We all agreed that Rojas though not quite as good on coverage issues, had good overlapping skills(or I think we did). We all agreed that Carlos is injured. We all agreed that Samuel did not play to his ability..
We all agreed we have to try something, or somebody else. So if Latapy is included, how making a change to suite is grasping at straws, and desperation ? The desperate act occured when we brought back Latapy to help us. That is the first modification, it is only fitting the rest of the team is adjusted.
If there are other defenders who can attack down the left side, in the PFL or college circuit, I am not aware of them. It is just that, I have seen Rojas, I have seen John.. I am sure every PFL team have a leftback, and maybe they may be good for the ROLE, but excuse my ignorance as to who they are.  I am looking for a role player to assist the new game plan - which now would now revolve around Latapy. Even if he is only a hyped decoy, but ah doh think so.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2005, 03:00:47 PM »
Rojas? Allyah is kicks. If Rojas start and play mess, de same men who calling for him go be wondering why de hell Beenie play a man on the lef' midfield who never play there before in a flickin' crucial must-win sweat.
So wha yuh think we go say if BeenE play the same men who were tried before, when things don't work out ? In fact what does it matter what we say anyway ? Play the same men again, with the same strategy, and expect a different outcome. Eveything go be all right !

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2005, 03:14:44 PM »
So wha yuh think we go say if BeenE play the same men who were tried before, when things don't work out ? In fact what does it matter what we say anyway ? Play the same men again, with the same strategy, and expect a different outcome. Eveything go be all right !

I agree with that maxg.  So Yorke and Stern MUST start up front together too.  And Latas go have to settle for a corbeaux sweat at de most because he never play ANYWHERE before for Beenie and if he play mess in a crucial must-win Beenie will get cuss.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2005, 03:26:15 PM »
yeah maxg...you make a good point. doesn't mean what i said ain't true either. I just guessing he'll probably use men who've played the position before competitively...probably Whitley if Latas starts in the middle. But I never said anything about using the same strategy, or the same players at all. I just feel it is unlikely he'll try a man who never played left mid beforet. But other players are likely to change (definitely in defense with Talles' out)

Arrow.... nice try, but read de post before you jump. I meant Rojas has never played left midfield for club or country..notice I eh making no statement about playing there for Beenie. Latas ojn the otherhand plays an attacking mid for club and has for country, so it is most likely if he starts that is where he will play. Take your time bredda.

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2005, 03:34:26 PM »
Arrow.... nice try, but read de post before you jump. I meant Rojas has never played left midfield for club or country..notice I eh making no statement about playing there for Beenie. Latas ojn the otherhand plays an attacking mid for club and has for country, so it is most likely if he starts that is where he will play. Take your time bredda.

Ok ok I was just having fun.  But you need to read back some of the posts yourself and realize that Rojas has played left midfield for both club and country.  That being said I don't think Beenie should play him next Saturday at all.  If I was Beenie I would go with Whitely who has all the experience in the world at that left mid position  ;)

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2005, 03:46:36 PM »
yeah Arrow respek...your advice is well-taken. i hadda check meself  ;D

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2005, 06:21:48 PM »
rojas left side of midfield? umm no. he cant even play left side of defense
Hart for president

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 26, 2005, 06:26:50 PM »
rojas left side of midfield? umm no. he cant even play left side of defense

:D Yuh mean all this time we looking for a center midfield and we had Dog..  ;D

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 26, 2005, 07:28:56 PM »
when rojas play for fatima in left mid, he was tearing up everybody.  He couldna make Malick left mid, cuz hardest and marvin gordon adn them men had the midfield lock.  I feel it was  a situation like brazil, where everybody is forwards and midfielders, and the people who end up in defence is the midfielders who couldn't make midfield...that said, I know rojas could overlap and dribble well, but I ent see him cross in a long time.
and allyuh please let theobald go in peace.  ANybody ever see a trinidad game that theobald play in where the game finish and they wasn't wondering what the hell theobald do for that whole game?
whitley was in this same category, but as of last game I hope he continue on an upward trend...he would be my 1st half choice for left mid.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2005, 08:00:46 AM »
WOW!  Rojas play left midfield fuh FATIMA and was tearin up everybody?  Man dribblin and ting?

Hold everyting den.  Beenie...INSERT DAH MAN IN DE STARTIN LINEUP NOW!!!  Ah mean....if he could "tear up" Colleges League defences he bong to be de answer fuh we left side midfield problem in WCQ.

Fuhget Latapy.  ROJAS IS DE REAL SAVIOUR!  If we did only put he left side midfield, we woulda done qualify fuh Germany.

ENT?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 08:48:58 AM by palos »

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2005, 08:08:31 AM »
If allyuh want to know how he do on the left side for RSL just go dig up in the MLS video archives.

I see him play both left back and left wing.  He wasn't that good in one of them positions and I think it was left mid...even the commentator had say he play better in defense (if I have the positions right).

He wasn't that solid at left back either eh....he is leave men to roam around in the box and that is cause real trouble.  I was hoping he cudda improve at RSL but he get cut real fast.   Doh know where on the football map he end up but he should be playing somewhere cuz he cud play decent.

Edit.  He cud at least cross the ball good.
Old Post
Games as mid:
vs. Metrostars

Games as def:
vs. Galaxy
vs. Rapids
vs. Dallas
vs. Chivas
vs. Galaxy  77th min
vs. Fire
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 09:01:55 AM by dcs »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2005, 09:31:01 AM »
WOW!  Rojas play left midfield fuh FATIMA and was tearin up everybody?  Man dribblin and ting?

Hold everyting den.  Beenie...INSERT DAH MAN IN DE STARTIN LINEUP NOW!!!  Ah mean....if he could "tear up" Colleges League defences he bong to be de answer fuh we left side midfield problem in WCQ.

Fuhget Latapy.  ROJAS IS DE REAL SAVIOUR!  If we did only put he left side midfield, we woulda done qualify fuh Germany.

ENT?

A idea had been put forward to investigate a new strategy...an yuh making out that people, actually me, saying Rojas is all that...the whole suggestion was because of lata...nah yuh leh meh down dey....ah think yuh comprehension slip dey, bro.....whether they put Rojas or Zidane(ain't we do Algi sumting in Trini) dey, whoever gets the call I hope it works, but if it don't, I will understand.....Is TTFF fault for bringing back BSC..... ;D

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2005, 09:40:09 AM »

ENT?
I feel we goh hatta join up palos with davejenny for lack of comprehension lessons...Std 2 level..., cuz nobody say start rojas now; the man probably in a slump right now, like stern.  But we cyah do like palos suggest and stick with theobald...that ent makin sense.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2005, 10:09:22 AM »
Okay, let me do this analogy - If anybody know anything about boxing, tell me waht these fellaz have in common - Muhammad Ali , Oscar De La Hoya , Roy Jones Jr., Sugar Ray Leonard, Evander Holyfield, George Foreman ,Jermain Taylor, Jeff Lacy and Floyd Mayweather Jr.?

give up?

They all win Olympic gold medals in their respective divisions.

so stretch your imagination a lil bit and imagine atht the college's league is the 2nd to last step in a trinidad and tobago national team football player career, before he play for the team...yuh see where I goin with this?

I mean, any boxer will tell you that okympic boxing is gimmics - head gear, nobody does really get hurt, and you usually get no reward for having power, but more reward ofr quick hands...unlike the real game.  But my example show you that one could use being good at one level to be an indicator of being good at another.

I mean, now kinda late to be working on anybody game for the qualifying stage, but I jus trying to show that naturally that is where the man want to be..thaiz why he doh be marking tight enough...but then again, in left mid he not fast enough...I say he worth a lil try if he fit and training with eh team and stuff...cuz right now we have nothing..and something better than nothing

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2005, 10:18:25 AM »
Okay, let me do this analogy - If anybody know anything about boxing, tell me waht these fellaz have in common - Muhammad Ali , Oscar De La Hoya , Roy Jones Jr., Sugar Ray Leonard, Evander Holyfield, George Foreman ,Jermain Taylor, Jeff Lacy and Floyd Mayweather Jr.?

give up?

They all win Olympic gold medals in their respective divisions.

so stretch your imagination a lil bit and imagine atht the college's league is the 2nd to last step in a trinidad and tobago national team football player career, before he play for the team...yuh see where I goin with this?

I mean, any boxer will tell you that okympic boxing is gimmics - head gear, nobody does really get hurt, and you usually get no reward for having power, but more reward ofr quick hands...unlike the real game.  But my example show you that one could use being good at one level to be an indicator of being good at another.

I mean, now kinda late to be working on anybody game for the qualifying stage, but I jus trying to show that naturally that is where the man want to be..thaiz why he doh be marking tight enough...but then again, in left mid he not fast enough...I say he worth a lil try if he fit and training with eh team and stuff...cuz right now we have nothing..and something better than nothing

Yuh stretchin......FAR.

But den again...I have comprehension problems.

1]; } ?>