Kamla
2 (14.3%)
The people of Chaguanas West
5 (35.7%)
Some big pappy contractor
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: July 28, 2013, 04:18:55 AM

Author Topic: Jack Warner General Section Thread.  (Read 187841 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Will Jack create history?
« Reply #1020 on: July 25, 2013, 07:40:04 PM »
DHW....record dem ads running on local TV nah? Please and thanks.

Anyhow...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UyrBZ-id3f8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UyrBZ-id3f8</a>

The one with Jennings? Ill do it tomorrow
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Will Jack create history?
« Reply #1021 on: July 25, 2013, 07:43:37 PM »
DHW....record dem ads running on local TV nah? Please and thanks.

Anyhow...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UyrBZ-id3f8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UyrBZ-id3f8</a>

The one with Jennings? Ill do it tomorrow

ALL!!!

So yuh getting the context of the desperation!

Jack having a protest in Felicity now for the WASA work.

« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 07:46:43 PM by Bourbon »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: July 26, 2013, 06:56:55 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/t3OXS8WYT04" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/t3OXS8WYT04</a>

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: July 26, 2013, 12:46:27 PM »
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/PRAYERS--VS-PARTY-217040541.html

PRAYERS VS PARTY
UNC brings in Bollywood’s Kumar Sanu while Jack opts for Ramayan yagna for by-election finale

By Anna Ramdass anna.ramdass@trinidadexpress.com
Story Created: Jul 25, 2013 at 9:59 PM ECT
Story Updated: Jul 26, 2013 at 10:53 AM ECT
There will be partying and prayers in Felicity tomorrow with the United National Congress (UNC)  bringing in Indian playback singer Kumar Sanu to serenade voters whilst the Independent Liberal Party (ILP) will hold a Ramayan Yagna.
There is a total of 27,051 voters in the Chaguanas West by-election, 6,000 of whom are from Felicity.
Both parties have stepped up campaigning in the area for the past week in a bid to secure to victory in the election.
A poll commissioned by the Express and done by Solution by Simulation led by pollster Nigel Henry  has put ILP interim leader Jack Warner in front.
Losing the constituency, regarded as a “UNC safe seat”, will be a major blow for the UNC Government if Warner creates history and wins it as an independent candidate.
Tomorrow, at the Pierre Road recreation grounds in Charlieville, the UNC will hold a mass public meeting at 3 p.m. with Sanu as its star performer.
ILP interim political leader Warner will host a Ramayan Yagna at the Shri Kristen Mandir in Lyle Lane Street, Felicity, from 7 p.m. The Express was told that Sanu’s usual performance fee was approximately US$25,000 plus first class travel and hotel accommodation.
Sanu arrived yesterday evening and will depart on Sunday.

A release from the UNC’s Chaguanas West campaign office stated that in addition to Sanu,  a number of top local artistes will perform.
A battery of speakers will also be on stage with the feature address by Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar. Voters will also hear from UNC candidate Khadijah Ameen.
Sanu is no stranger to Trinidad as he performed at several concerts here over the years.
However, this is the first time that he will be gracing this country’s shores to mount a political platform and belt out his hits.
The award-winning singer is billed to perform for one hour after the speeches and will be accompanied by his leading musician Somen Sankar with the support of a local band.
Housing Minister Dr Roodal Moonilal who arranged Sanu’s visit said yesterday that a massive turnout is anticipated.
“We were very pleased that despite a very hectic schedule of recording and personal engagements, Kumar Sanu was able to fit us in,” he stated.
“We are expecting a massive crowd on Saturday to what will be a fitting closing event to our very successful campaign in which we expect to have the UNC retain the seat for Chaguanas West. Kumar Sanu’s appearance will be the crescendo to a fabulous event,” added Moonilal.
Earlier this year Sanu was in Trinidad and performed at the Chutney Brass Festival at Guaracara Park, Pointe-a-Pierre.
Promoter Randy Glasgow told the Express yesterday by phone that Sanu contacted him and told him he will be coming to Trinidad.
Questioned on Sanu’s fees, Glasgow said that not all performers, no matter how big they are, charge a fee.
“If somebody is your friend regardless of how big they are, it is not always about money,” he said, adding that once good treatment is given artistes tend to come with no cost. Asked about Sanu’s decision to perform for the first time on a political platform in this country, Glasgow said, “In the United States he would support Senators who were going up for election with East Indian roots, this is not something new to him.”

Chief executive officer of Caribbean Lifestyle Communications Ltd, Tony Maharaj,  who recently flew in Indian superstars Udit Narayan and Alka Yagnik to perform in Trinidad said political parties were free to bring in artistes to boost their campaigns.
“Political parties are free to campaign in any way and if they think that is going to enhance their campaign, that is something that is entirely their decision,” he said.
“My personal view, I don’t think an artiste coming to perform will help a voter in any way to make a decision as to which way he or she would vote,” he added.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Sanu-Moonilal-a-good-man-217040391.html

Sanu: Moonilal a good man
By Anna Ramdass
Story Created: Jul 25, 2013 at 9:56 PM ECT
Story Updated: Jul 26, 2013 at 10:53 AM ECT
Indian superstar Kumar Sanu said last night that people should vote for the United National Congress (UNC) because its deputy leader Dr Roodal Moonilal is a “good man”.
Sanu arrived at Piarco International Airport around 7 p.m and spoke to the Express briefly just before leaving for his hotel.
“I know Dr Moonilal very well and I came for him and it’s just a friendly trip and I’m performing first time for any political party,” he said.
Sanu explained this is his first performance on a political stage outside of India.
Questioned on what drove him to do this, Sanu responded, “It’s a good thing because he’s a good man and I think people should vote him (Moonilal)”.
Told that Moonilal is not contesting the Chaguanas West by-election, Sanu said, “I mean his party should get the vote, that is the main thing.”

Sanu has been to this country on several occasions to perform.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: July 26, 2013, 12:49:12 PM »
http://www.trinidadexpress.com/news/Ill-returndouble--or-nothing-217040111.html

Daryan Warner, son of former government minister Jack Warner, has said he is willing to utilise the gift of a first class airline ticket to Trinidad if he receives a cheque for double his 2011 earnings which amounts to close to $6 million.
A group called “Friends of Jack Warner” booked the airline ticket for Warner to return to Trinidad to lend support to his father, interim political leader of the Independent Liberal Party (ILP) in the Chaguanas West by-election on July 29.
The Express yesterday obtained a copy of the electronic ticket which was booked with Caribbean Airlines for D Warner to travel from Miami International airport to Trinidad on July 27 on BW Flight Number 0483. A return flight was also booked for him to depart Trinidad on August 2 aboard BW Flight Number 0484 destined for Miami.
A representative of the group, who preferred not to be named, told the Express the group believes the accusation against Warner’s son that he was unable to travel because of issues with the United States authorities was unfounded. As such, the group purchased the business class ticket for D Warner to return to support his father before the July 29 Chaguanas West by-election and to participate in the ILP-anticipated victory.
The spokesperson said all D Warner needs to do is simply go to the ticket desk at the Miami International Airport and present his passport to obtain his boarding pass.
D Warner has responded to the group’s invitation via e-mail, stating, “While I don’t sell T-shirts and political memorabilia if I can benefit from your generosity in the last five days of the silly season then I should.
“I have never been able to make money under any PNM administration. The only political party that I have openly supported, because of my surname and any chance of an opportunity under the People’s Partnership Government would have been frowned upon for the exact same reason. I have sent a copy of my 2011 tax return for what has to be one of my worse financial year ends.”
According to D Warner’s attached Trinidad and Tobago income tax return document, his income for 2011 was some $2,828,338.
He stated, “Please use the same generosity to leave a check (cheque) for double my 2011 earnings and I would abandon my plans in the US and comply with your directive at the check-in counter at Miami International Airport. You can always donate the first class ticket to a more needy recipient.”
The Friends of Jack Warner group immediately expressed its profound disappointment.
“We, the Friends, had strongly felt that the appearance of the younger Warner on his father’s platform would have bolstered the Independent Liberal Party’s chance of securing a landside victory at the polls on Monday 29th July.
“While thousands of constituents of Chaguanas West are being asked to support the Independent Liberal Party’s candidate it will be seen by this response that Mr Warner’s own son refuses to support his father. We are now forced to question our support given the fact that refusal to come to Trinidad supports our critics’ claim that Mr Daryan Warner cannot leave the USA due the some official intervention of the authorities. 

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: July 26, 2013, 05:47:31 PM »
No jennings tonight but they had a new jokey commercial tonight
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: July 26, 2013, 06:15:49 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TAiQk5jZ4b0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/TAiQk5jZ4b0</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XbtZ_YXTIcc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/XbtZ_YXTIcc</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JqdJMOJ8DBE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/JqdJMOJ8DBE</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UluyRiPT4Tg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UluyRiPT4Tg</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_CF5GxNdrH8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/_CF5GxNdrH8</a>
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: July 26, 2013, 08:40:41 PM »
D green circus just got another act Robin Montano is d interim Chairman.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: July 26, 2013, 09:02:33 PM »
The one with the insignificant Muslim coolie is the best one......talk about something coming back to bite yuh in de arse.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: July 26, 2013, 10:18:54 PM »
The one with the insignificant Muslim coolie is the best one......talk about something coming back to bite yuh in de arse.....

Nah I like the fact that they borrow d ad wit Jennings from d PNM because they use that against Jack now they using it. You have to  :rotfl:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: July 27, 2013, 01:36:57 AM »

Allyuh not excited ??

This likkle elections could change the face of TT politics as we know it.

We could become well known worldwide for calypso, soca, shark n Bake an having  a pre-requisite that politicians must be the most corrupt people on de planet to run here
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: July 27, 2013, 07:32:28 AM »

Nah I like the fact that they borrow d ad wit Jennings from d PNM because they use that against Jack now they using it. You have to  :rotfl:

Yuh understand??!!!  Is thing to make mih pelt mih TV outside!!!  Dey NOW know he is a repulsive, nasty, stinking, dutty old dog and unfit for office.....NOW they tell we.....

Dais why I rank Jamal own over this....their own words haunting them now......
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: July 28, 2013, 07:46:46 AM »
When Kamla and the UNC refused to probe Jack Warner after Haiti aid scandal

http://www.wired868.com/2012/02/18/pm-unc-refuse-to-probe-warner/
Youtube Channel

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: July 29, 2013, 03:59:59 AM »

Ah see some mod change mih poll (thanks)

The sad thing about this particular election is that the PNM fella is probably the least tainted and will lose he deposit .

If Jack win this he aint going to stop there, he will make a serious run for the Hyatt House.

If he lose, he must have some sort of strategy for dat, maybe he will release files and bring down the PP forcing an early general elections, then is more baccahnal
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: July 29, 2013, 04:03:44 AM »
The government had the chance to bring him down and they didn't. Let them suffer the consequences.
Youtube Channel

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1035 on: July 29, 2013, 06:14:42 AM »

Ah see some mod change mih poll (thanks)

The sad thing about this particular election is that the PNM fella is probably the least tainted and will lose he deposit .

If Jack win this he aint going to stop there, he will make a serious run for the Hyatt House.

If he lose, he must have some sort of strategy for dat, maybe he will release files and bring down the PP forcing an early general elections, then is more baccahnal

Endorsed.

I was reading an article yesterday where they approached some voters and got their opinion. The general trend was.."Singh is a good boy...buh I eh go vote for him."

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: July 29, 2013, 08:04:45 AM »
The PNM fella eh stand a chance now. So what. He getting a baptism of fire. He young and maybe one of the future leaders of PNM, and who knows, TT.  But the funny thing is, everybody and they nenen complaining about the politicians. How they this and how they that. Guess what? PNM send a nice choirboy with good credentials for them. Nah! he too nice.  So guess what? they voting for the corrupt politicians. So what is their complain then.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: July 29, 2013, 05:36:15 PM »
Got my bowl of popcorn.....leh we go!!!.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: July 29, 2013, 05:39:37 PM »
First set of results from some polling division.....

3 votes for PNM

48 for UNC

187 for Jack.....

Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: July 29, 2013, 06:03:48 PM »
The cleanest candidate who ran a clean and honest campaign may lose his deposit. This country is weird. I am sorry but this country has always gotten what it deserves.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: July 29, 2013, 06:09:27 PM »
Time to bump off Jack. Kamla go make it look like a accident
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: July 29, 2013, 06:10:50 PM »
The cleanest candidate who ran a clean and honest campaign may lose his deposit. This country is weird. I am sorry but this country has always gotten what it deserves.

CO-SIGNNNNNNNNNNNN

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: July 29, 2013, 06:17:59 PM »
Jack leading by 1,000 votes in the polling stations counted so far......4 out of 51.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: July 29, 2013, 06:23:39 PM »
What ever them Chaguanas people get they look for it. This is a reflection of society.
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: July 29, 2013, 06:40:01 PM »
What ever them Chaguanas people get they look for it. This is a reflection of society.

We society put these crooks in power so let the chips fall where they may.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: July 29, 2013, 06:43:12 PM »
Apart from the PNM candidate, the people got stuck between a rock and a hard place. Jack is a smaller crook than Kamla. The amount of corruption taking place in this country, it'll make Jack look like a baby. A UNC supporter tell me yesterday that win, lose or draw they don't care, they have enough to take care of generations to come based on contracts gained in the last 2 years.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: July 29, 2013, 07:11:49 PM »
wth i had a video on jack warner haiti aid scandal a news report i had for almost a year, today it get pull from Youtube saying Criminal Minds file a copyright complaint? wth  ?

February 13, 2012? how is a news report against copyright ?

This woman name under the complaint a lawyer huh?
http://www.trinidadlaw.com/home/general/subcategory.aspx?CategoryID=22&SubCategoryID=80

Claimant Criminal Minds
Representative Tiffanny Castillo
Claimant Email tiffanny012@gmail.com
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 07:34:35 PM by D.H.W »
Youtube Channel

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: July 29, 2013, 07:29:05 PM »
I am speechless.
WTF?
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: July 29, 2013, 07:32:07 PM »
People not voting for Jack...People didn't vote against Top in Tobago. They voting against Kamla...Kamla isn't liked. The woman doesn't really understand just how low her stock has fallen. People are disgusted with her and her cabinet. Showgirl's head is still in the clouds. Oh and a next thing Moonilal.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 07:55:36 PM by congo »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: July 29, 2013, 07:45:16 PM »
People not voting for Jack...People didn't vote against Top in Tobago. They voting against Kamla...Kamla isn't liked. The woman doesn't really understand just how low her stock has fallen. People are disgusted with her and her cabinet. Showgirl's head are still in the clouds. Oh and a next thing Moonilal.

YEP if I was livin in Chag West I would take meh gravol and vote 4 him because it would insure this Pathetic Posse go there way in 2013. Is a vote against Kamla and she CABAL.

1]; } ?>