April 27, 2024, 10:38:30 PM

Author Topic: Schoolgirl, 14, hacked to death  (Read 11857 times)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
Re: Schoolgirl, 14, hacked to death
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2009, 08:08:03 PM »
One story coming out of this is that the man had an infatuation with the girl but she never took him on....but I want to know, if her parents knew that why they still allow him to transport her to and from school....
Parents need to get more militant with dey chirren....

The mentalities are; 'it could never happen to my child', 'down by we safe', 'everybody know everybody'
No body ask questions anymore. The parents these days are as young as the child. Who has more sense than who ? Who knows if this has more into the story than we don't know yet. Who's to say that this child told a parent or parents about maybe been harassed by this man, or even verbally abused by him. Nobody would know now, unless she mentioned something to one of her school friends (sworn to secrecy or he'll kill meh).

Maybe she teased the man....I wasn't there I'm just speculating. Maybe it's the 'if i can't have ya, nobody else can' case.

Generally speaking, people have to realized that you can't trust any and everybody where their children are concerned. Fine, both parents maybe working and just don't have the time or means to take the children to school and they have no choice to be dependent on others. It's a risk. Women bringing in their boyfriend to live with her and 2 daughters. Putting her daughters at risk to be interfered with. Come on now....

Again, women especially have to take responsibility for themselves and their offsprings. Time and time you see that it's a different breed of men coming up these days. Like it's a lost generation of humans that are arising from the charcoals of the earth.  I honestly cannot wrap my brain over this anymore. And the confusing part about this is, you seeing it plastered on every newspaper, you hearing about this on the news, people constantly talking, but yet you not looking inside your own house to see what really happening.

steupse!!!

Hacked to death ? That has to be a crime of passion.

For once, it have any good positive news coming out of Trinidad and Tobago these days ? Locals allyuh create a thread with something positive nuh.....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2009, 08:08:55 PM »
Watch what yah tell Douglas eh ,he is get real vex ;D.
I if is so ,then ah guess they doing like how blacks could call themselves niggas lol ,well i guess is ok then I guess,I doh know .I thought omar say Cap is a payol looking chap :thinking:.

De only thing 'payol' about Capo is he lass name... lol

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2009, 08:24:38 PM »
I if is so ,then ah guess they doing like how blacks could call themselves niggas lol ,well i guess is ok then I guess,I doh know .I thought omar say Cap is a payol looking chap :thinking:.
doh take on nuttin omar say...he almost always drunk when he posting. :beermug: :beermug:
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2009, 08:40:10 PM »
maybe the fella jus pyscho and chip and kill the gyul. y it hadda be they having an affair or love triangle or she blank him etc etc.

people just like to spice up things and  bachanalize everything. The gyul dead and gone and ppl speculating about she and defaming she character. They showed u the funeral in the news tonight, and her teacher had to come and talk about the media and what people saying bout the girl.

So wham, people  eh think it have any decent/innocent young girls out there?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2009, 08:47:29 PM »
maybe the fella jus pyscho and chip and kill the gyul. y it hadda be they having an affair or love triangle or she blank him etc etc.

people just like to spice up things and  bachanalize everything. The gyul dead and gone and ppl speculating about she and defaming she character. They showed u the funeral in the news tonight, and her teacher had to come and talk about the media and what people saying bout the girl.

So wham, people  eh think it have any decent/innocent young girls out there?

You see anybody say anything negative about de gyul, fella?

Anybody say they was in relationship?  Quote it if yuh could find it nuh?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2009, 09:41:30 PM »
Amber alert a school girl age 15 was brutally murdered and we talkin bout horn. LOUDDDDDD STEUPSSSSS

Fuh all we know it was a "love" situation gone wrong... just because you too dotish to recognize the link dat doh make it irrelevant.

Or so a 14 yr old horn she 27 yr old man and she end up death. Oh bright one thank u for your expert analysis.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 19, 2009, 12:06:59 AM »
Or so a 14 yr old horn she 27 yr old man and she end up death. Oh bright one thank u for your expert analysis.

No yuh dumbass... the same way some man think is "no big deal" to horn ah woman or have outside chirren on she is de same way they think is no big deal to slap she around and otherwise diminish her person and view her as property.  If you own something then you free to treat it as you want and do with it as you wish.  My suggestion is that this mentality is what led this 27-year old, apparently infatuated with this chile... to murder her.

You don't have to be "bright" to grasp the logical connections being made... but at the same time it is quite understandable why you in particular struggling with it.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2009, 06:47:59 AM »

No yuh dumbass... the same way some man think is "no big deal" to horn ah woman or have outside chirren on she is de same way they think is no big deal to slap she around and otherwise diminish her person and view her as property.  If you own something then you free to treat it as you want and do with it as you wish.  My suggestion is that this mentality is what led this 27-year old, apparently infatuated with this chile... to murder her.

You don't have to be "bright" to grasp the logical connections being made... but at the same time it is quite understandable why you in particular struggling with it.

Thank u Sigmund Freud or is it Talcot Parsons but u still chattin ... no way d issue of hornin should enter a discussion about a 14 yr old female being raped and murdered by a 27 yr old man.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 19, 2009, 06:54:11 AM »
TnT Police hard at work...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSB1qcvneTI

police kick the woman at the end oui....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 19, 2009, 06:58:31 AM »
Dat phone real expensive boi. As 4 d police conduct just forward d clip 2 Philbert. So where d pics of d container?

truetrini

« Reply #70 on: March 19, 2009, 07:05:38 AM »

The4 police were very unprofessional.  While they showed tremendous restraint throughout, tif it were the US, she would have been taken down and handcuffed from the jump!

The police allowed this simple arrest turn into much more than it should of.

This video should be used a a teaching aid on just what not to do!

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 19, 2009, 07:14:20 AM »

The4 police were very unprofessional.  While they showed tremendous restraint throughout, tif it were the US, she would have been taken down and handcuffed from the jump!

The police allowed this simple arrest turn into much more than it should of.

This video should be used a a teaching aid on just what not to do!

Agreed.... is there a shortage of female officers?

The drunk woman was playing with fire.... but those police should have contained the situation earlier....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 19, 2009, 08:18:35 AM »
Another ambert alert I await the philosphical link between police brutality and a schoolgirl being hacked.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 19, 2009, 09:36:53 AM »

'She was a blessing'
Murdered schoolgirl laid to rest...

A child any parent would be proud to call their own was how murdered schoolgirl, Zareen Ansara Mohammed, was described at her funeral yesterday.

And many dismissed rumours that Mohammed was involved in a relationship with Churamen Ramsaroop, the 27-year-old PH driver who beat her to death and then drank poison.

Her school teacher, Neesha Bajnath, brought mourners to tears when she recalled her last moments with the teenager, who would have turned 15 next month. Mohammed attended the Carapichaima West Secondary School.

"I will stake my own reputation and my life on what I know about this child. She was a blessing to us all. She was dedicated, responsible and hard working. In class last Friday she was determined to ask me a question. She wanted to know when a person was in the grave? And when the angels came to ask us the three questions? When do we smell jannah? (the Islamic conception of paradise). But I did not get to answer her," she cried.

Bajnath said the teenager would often be seen sitting on her grandmother's lap, or hugging her parents.

"We are hearing all sorts of things, but this is a child. Don't judge anyone because she never did. She took everyone as they came," she said.

Around midday a coffin bearing Mohammed's body was wheeled into the family's Arena Road, Freeport home. Her mother, Zorida, screamed out on seeing her only child's face. "Look what he do to my child," she cried before burying her face into a relative's embrace.

Shaban Mohammed held on to his wife and they both placed red and white roses on their daughter's body, which was draped in a white cloth. Her face was then covered with the cloth for the service to begin.

Imam Zaman Mohammed, who officiated at the service, said Mohammed was a generous girl, who was obedient and respectful to elders in the community. He asked that people respect the parents' grief and don't cast judgment on their child.

Dr Hamza Rafeeq, MP for Caroni Central, pleaded with parents to encourage their children to talk about issues affecting their lives. "As adults we are not aware of the stress and challenges our young people face at school, so please open a route of communication within young children. You have to assist them or they will turn to the wrong people and get the wrong advice," he said.

Rafeeq said whether or not the rumours were true, Mohammed did not deserve a violent death. "This is traumatic for the family, don't let Zareen die a second death. Protect the dignity of Zareen and members of her family," he said.

Ramsaroop picked up the teenager at her home around 6.30 a.m. on Monday. Mohammed's parents had hired him to take her to school. When she did not return that evening her parents went to Ramsaroop's home. He was not there. They however found blood in his 280C car, which was parked in the garage.

A search led relatives to a garden in Carlsen Field, where they found Ramsaroop's body.

An autopsy confirmed that he died after drinking a deadly weedicide.

The next morning, Mohammed's bloodied body was found in a dirt track off Bankroft Road, Freeport. Her hands and feet were tied and she was beaten on her head.

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161453990
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 19, 2009, 10:09:47 AM »

De only thing 'payol' about Capo is he lass name... lol
counsellor u does look fuh yuh trouble oui.i'v been told i look like ah lite skin shah ruhk khan. ;D
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2009, 10:44:36 AM »
Thank u Sigmund Freud or is it Talcot Parsons but u still chattin ... no way d issue of hornin should enter a discussion about a 14 yr old female being raped and murdered by a 27 yr old man.

It's applicable because it helps demonstrate how many men view women in Trinidad... but like I said, you's ah dunce so I doh really expect you to see that.  You too busy looking fuh thing dat doh exist... like ah 'rape' that never happen.

-----------

capo...  ;D

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2009, 11:14:41 AM »
Bakes I still don't understand yuh view of how men in T&T see women. I would really like to read the sociology study conducted in T&T.

I am interested in the comparison of that study to say a first world country or a fast pace developing country in Europe or somplace like that.

There have been many murder-suicide in T&T of all ethnic groups, even more so "love murder". It's just that the Indo-Trinis get the flack cause of the "Indian tonic".  Currently in T&T I don't see that women are seen as possesion especially starting from the generation after me.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2009, 12:14:58 PM »
Bakes I still don't understand yuh view of how men in T&T see women. I would really like to read the sociology study conducted in T&T.

I am interested in the comparison of that study to say a first world country or a fast pace developing country in Europe or somplace like that.

what does that have to do with anything?  Assuming that it shows that men in Trinidad are just as men in these other places, does that mean men in Trinidad aren't possessive and controlling?

At any rate... this is the link I read with the stats of 1 woman to 25 men. 

http://www.cariwave.com/East_Indian_Indentureship.htm

It's not a sociological study, just a historical retrospective on Indentureship in TnT.  Unfortunately the site is down so it's of no use right now.  Dunno what that's about.

There have been many murder-suicide in T&T of all ethnic groups, even more so "love murder". It's just that the Indo-Trinis get the flack cause of the "Indian tonic".  Currently in T&T I don't see that women are seen as possesion especially starting from the generation after me.

I never said this was exclusive to Indo-Trinidadians... I specifically spoke of the incidence among that group relative to other groups.  I never read, never conducted no studies.  I'm just talking based on the cases reported in the press... maybe the press disproportionally focuses on cases involving Indo-Trinis... or maybe I'm just biased and only pay attention to those cases.  Whatever it is, it certainly seems that most murder-suicides involve Indo-Trinis.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2009, 12:52:51 PM »

what does that have to do with anything?  Assuming that it shows that men in Trinidad are just as men in these other places, does that mean men in Trinidad aren't possessive and controlling?

At any rate... this is the link I read with the stats of 1 woman to 25 men. 

http://www.cariwave.com/East_Indian_Indentureship.htm

It's not a sociological study, just a historical retrospective on Indentureship in TnT.  Unfortunately the site is down so it's of no use right now.  Dunno what that's about.

I never said this was exclusive to Indo-Trinidadians... I specifically spoke of the incidence among that group relative to other groups.  I never read, never conducted no studies.  I'm just talking based on the cases reported in the press... maybe the press disproportionally focuses on cases involving Indo-Trinis... or maybe I'm just biased and only pay attention to those cases.  Whatever it is, it certainly seems that most murder-suicides involve Indo-Trinis.

Would make for an interesting case study by local sociologists.  Sad sad story about this young lady...
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2009, 04:02:11 PM »
I have one high horse and soapbox for sale .

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2009, 04:14:42 PM »
I just want to know inregards to Cap and fishes . Why ...so much sorry we is read where black ppl do something ,but alyah is never sat stupid f**king creole .
Why cause them is ppl ?
But with indian is rot in hell indian ,never rot in hell black man .

It had a dougla taxi driver by my who use to good rape ah ,girl for 50 cents and think .everyone though he was a decent man .

Sorry ah late with mih reply bro. Yuh right about questioning the use of the word "Indian", suffice it to say that ah so pissed off with this, that if it was a any other race ah would have used a similar description.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2009, 07:17:49 PM »
I was looking for some articles by BC Pires and happened to come this article............appropriate and very interesting read
http://www.humanist.org.tt/forum/pires/qna/bob-smith.html

and this one is about capital punishment
http://www.humanist.org.tt/forum/pires/qna/delzin.html
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 07:33:44 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2009, 08:29:21 PM »
I just want to know inregards to Cap and fishes . Why ...so much sorry we is read where black ppl do something ,but alyah is never sat stupid f**king creole .
Why cause them is ppl ?

It had a dougla taxi driver by my who use to good rape ah ,girl for 50 cents and think .everyone though he was a decent man .

Sorry ah late with mih reply bro. Yuh right about questioning the use of the word "Indian", suffice it to say that ah so pissed off with this, that if it was a any other race ah would have used a similar description.

I see where allyuh going with this, and I want to say something, but what is the point ? The fact is ANOTHER female is dead by the hands of a man.

From a woman's perspective, all men that do bodily harm to a female, that result in death, ah doh give ah fack what nationality, what skin color or if ya hair soft/oily or hard and nuttie - if ya name Ali, Rupert or Chin, is to swing allyuh ass. Then your coward tail would want to go kill yourself, because you figure it's the easiest way out ? Look at what is happening in the US of A at the moment. Man taking it upon themselves to wipe out the whole family, all because of a failing economy. Five times already for the year is the same story, murder/suicide. Is not the Hispanics doing it, or the Arabics, is MEN doing it.

You get lay off, or she say no or she blank you and you want to take away she life ??? What happening to allyuh self esteem ??? 

Then allyuh coming in here to bitch slap each other about what race doing the most killing.

reel kicks oui!

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2009, 09:09:16 PM »
Why cause them is ppl ?

I see where allyuh going with this, and I want to say something, but what is the point ? The fact is ANOTHER female is dead by the hands of a man.

From a woman's perspective, all men that do bodily harm to a female, that result in death, ah doh give ah fack what nationality, what skin color or if ya hair soft/oily or hard and nuttie - if ya name Ali, Rupert or Chin, is to swing allyuh ass. Then your coward tail would want to go kill yourself, because you figure it's the easiest way out ? Look at what is happening in the US of A at the moment. Man taking it upon themselves to wipe out the whole family, all because of a failing economy. Five times already for the year is the same story, murder/suicide. Is not the Hispanics doing it, or the Arabics, is MEN doing it.

You get lay off, or she say no or she blank you and you want to take away she life ??? What happening to allyuh self esteem ??? 

Then allyuh coming in here to bitch slap each other about what race doing the most killing.

reel kicks oui!

Thank you very much Cana   :beermug:  :beermug:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2009, 09:49:22 PM »
Why cause them is ppl ?

reel kicks oui!

as a man and potential suicide-murderer, ah gorn take meh bitch slap and retire from this thread. :notworthy:

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2009, 11:27:59 PM »

reel kicks oui!

Well I dunno who was talking about which race doing the most killing... I was commenting on what I see as a problem with men in the Caribbean... Trinidad in particular.

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2009, 09:35:12 AM »
Thanks kicker really well said  :beermug: .....am really sorry for the poor girl and her family  :'( .

Quags doh study capo... he only talking about he own family.  Fishs too... ever see he picture?  Fishs look like he fresh from Barackpore  :rotfl:

Haul yuh a** , if ah ever seeyuh over de train line is calpet fuh yuh.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: March 20, 2009, 11:08:32 AM »

reel kicks oui!

Well I dunno who was talking about which race doing the most killing... I was commenting on what I see as a problem with men in the Caribbean... Trinidad in particular.

Yeah "my wife" or "my girlfriend" has a improper literal socio-translation in many societies and it causes people to react irrationally to circumstances.

What is possessed in a "my girlfriend" situation is the girlfriend relationship, not the girl  :-\  ... As you say- many people who perpetrate acts like the one described in this thread just get it all wrong- and sadly it's often passed down from generation to generation. 

I think women changing their surnames to that of their husbands is symbolic of it and in it's own way contributes to the phenomenon. 
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 11:10:25 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: March 20, 2009, 12:14:06 PM »

reel kicks oui!

Bakes is ah Jekell and Hyde thing or what?

Whether you think it's stereotypical or text bookish, it's also a harsh reality.  By no means do I think this applies to each and every East Indian man in Trinidad, but I'm pretty sure it perfectly describes the mindset of many.  Ever wonder why there isn't a similar incidence of murder-suicides among non-Indian ethnic groups in Trinidad?  My assessment was one which also took the ethnicity of the killer and victim into consideration... seeing how much play it got in the thread.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: March 20, 2009, 12:48:26 PM »
Yeah "my wife" or "my girlfriend" has a improper literal socio-translation in many societies and it causes people to react irrationally to circumstances.

What is possessed in a "my girlfriend" situation is the girlfriend relationship, not the girl  :-\  ... As you say- many people who perpetrate acts like the one described in this thread just get it all wrong- and sadly it's often passed down from generation to generation. 

I think women changing their surnames to that of their husbands is symbolic of it and in it's own way contributes to the phenomenon. 

Doh even get started on that one nah... then we'll really have to discuss the property dynamics that gave rise to that.

Bakes is ah Jekell and Hyde thing or what?

Whether you think it's stereotypical or text bookish, it's also a harsh reality.  By no means do I think this applies to each and every East Indian man in Trinidad, but I'm pretty sure it perfectly describes the mindset of many.  Ever wonder why there isn't a similar incidence of murder-suicides among non-Indian ethnic groups in Trinidad?  My assessment was one which also took the ethnicity of the killer and victim into consideration... seeing how much play it got in the thread.

You's ah next Weary or what fella??

I was talking about the possessiveness of men in the Caribbean and circumstances leading to it being more pronounced among East Indian men.  That manifests itself in apparently elevated levels of murder-suicide among that group but by no means was there ever a focus on "which race doing de most killing".  To reduce my posts to a mere discussion of race is just foolish.  If that is all you or anybody else get out of my posts then you need to look at yourselves rather than focus on what was posted.

1]; } ?>