April 28, 2024, 10:23:04 PM

Author Topic: Zamora and Samuel issue an apology to T&T  (Read 15830 times)

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Zamora and Samuel issue an apology to T&T
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2009, 12:06:18 PM »
"If you log on to the Soca Warriors forum http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=45351.0 you will see a thread "Zamora and Samuel issue an apology to T&T" and there you will see some interesting Trini responses. Samuel did want to play for TnT before, but was not allowed to by FIFA rules, but Zamora was not interested"

This thread gettin views from the jamaican website and for the wrong reason fellas dropping to little boy's level with this carrying on bout fella on we team so down to 9 players. Zamora said the same thing bent saying right now. its done with the man joining a T&T squad dead last and he have England ppl gettin vex cause all of a sudden he good enough to play for England and we to small for he... Get over it Hislop did it and Hislop grew up in Trinidad... James Vaughan might end up doing the same thing he wanna play for England now and the taught of playing for us might come somewhere after down the road my point he was not the first and he not gone be the last. its almost like yall just want all the shitty english players and leave the good players who have a chance to play for England over dey... Its only a Dream taught that a superstar english player born in England with TnT heritage go wanna Represent Trinidad over England we just not that big sorry i don't like it but i dealth with it sum of all yuh need to deal with it too...

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2009, 12:10:43 PM »
If i born in trinidad and my mother born in guyana....and guyana call me up i going to say NO. Who d f**k wud give up a chance to play for england to come an play for trinidad, stop toting so much feelings about the situation  :rotfl:

My first and last COSIGN..

Fus ting ah see is dis and say ... wha, weary retiring de ting? Den ah realise de scene ... ah well :devil:

Offline CarenageBoy

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2009, 02:04:46 PM »
"If you log on to the Soca Warriors forum http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=45351.0 you will see a thread "Zamora and Samuel issue an apology to T&T" and there you will see some interesting Trini responses. Samuel did want to play for TnT before, but was not allowed to by FIFA rules, but Zamora was not interested"

This thread gettin views from the jamaican website and for the wrong reason fellas dropping to little boy's level with this carrying on bout fella on we team so down to 9 players. Zamora said the same thing bent saying right now. its done with the man joining a T&T squad dead last and he have England ppl gettin vex cause all of a sudden he good enough to play for England and we to small for he... Get over it Hislop did it and Hislop grew up in Trinidad... James Vaughan might end up doing the same thing he wanna play for England now and the taught of playing for us might come somewhere after down the road my point he was not the first and he not gone be the last. its almost like yall just want all the shitty english players and leave the good players who have a chance to play for England over dey... Its only a Dream taught that a superstar english player born in England with TnT heritage go wanna Represent Trinidad over England we just not that big sorry i don't like it but i dealth with it sum of all yuh need to deal with it too...

Cosign! I repeat COSIGN!!!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 07, 2009, 02:44:44 PM »
me eh give one F#CK....  I down to 9 men... until they say something

allyuh feel dis is KFC United ??? it have a flag in this
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 07, 2009, 03:05:34 PM »
I think that we should look at the motive and if the motives are upwardly then they should both be given the opportunity to represent. They aren't shabby players, I'd have Zamora coming off de bench like someone mentioned. Lloyd goes straight in.  Zamora cant need caps he born England unless he trying to change his status and market himself as an International player.  (Is that even allowed) If he just decided to play (finally) and shows the wanting and determination in training and look like he truly wants to rep the BRW. Then loww de dude.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #65 on: August 07, 2009, 03:43:31 PM »
On the one hand, I am not critical of BM's stance on this. Something would be wrong if none of us didn't get some kinda horrors over how Zamora in particular and Samuel move. Is a love we have for our country and it should bother us when men turn us down, especially men who can add value to the team.

On the other hand, we must be bigger than something like ego. Are we going to cut off our nose to spoil our face because we didn't like their initial response? It's easy for us to be critical for their choices when we have no such decision to make. Men like Latas, Yorke, Ince, Lawrence, etc. can only play for T&T, there's no chance to play for England, Portugal, Brazil, etc. That being said, most of them have made decisions that in some form or fashion we felt offensive to the T&T cause. Yet we were able to forgive them and move on. We are stuck with them and them with us.

Zamora and Samuel have belated decided to join the cause and they've done it at a time when we're more likely not to qualify. Like it or not they are soca warriors now. The important thing now is that they are one of us... faults and all, regardless of if we approve or not. Best to just get on with it and back them to help us win matches.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 07, 2009, 04:55:08 PM »
Zamora and Samuels have real balls to work with AJW yes....

COSIGNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline spideybuff

• Hero Warrior
  • Certant omnes sed non omnibus palma
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2009, 05:36:12 PM »

COSIGNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Not balls...they just doh know. If more than half a trinidad doh know what kinda man he is, u really feel two brits will know anything other than "he's a fifa bigwig?"
You either die the hero or live long enough to become the villain

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2009, 05:52:49 PM »
No matter how good Zamora is i don't feel good about him being on the team. I support my country, because I love my country, not because it's a team that helps oppurtunist waggonmen that wouldnt give a rats ass about us if they could make a better team.

Look at it like this, what if Zamora was American Trini, yuh think he'd be lookin to play for us or them?

Perhaps if i really see bim break himself out there to win, show me motivation deeper than that that would suggest the pursuit of personal gain, then maybe i could consider him a part of our team.

But as of now, i just see him as a self-serving prick.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2009, 05:56:44 PM »

COSIGNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Not balls...they just doh know. If more than half a trinidad doh know what kinda man he is, u really feel two brits will know anything other than "he's a fifa bigwig?"

Nah all dey have 2 do is google and they will know his a capital k krook. As 4 d TRinis who feel he is a mesiah dem just plain dotish. Remember d dragon and d cock in d Red House. After dat I give up on my peeps.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2009, 05:58:58 PM »

Most footballers just want to play football and the biggest stage is a WC finals.
The fact that some have choices to make because of heritage just blurrs the issue.
When the teams take to the field  as long as is the red white and black that flying and pride in place it could be 11 chinaman that Hart find.

Of course you must be fully imbibed with your favorite hallucengenic beverage

Hear he nah bout Hart find!!!  :rotfl:

Instant Davey Jenny nomination!!

Explain the Davy Jenny nah Killa

Unless we national team is Canada or Hart was recently installed as a scout wha de ass he talkin bout Hart?!

Maybe is Calder Hart he torkin bout wit de reference to de 11 chinamen?

Careful de davyjenny nomination come right back at yuh  8)

Wha is ah rebound Davy Jenny ?

Ah Flickin Killa
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2009, 06:15:33 PM »
If i born in trinidad and my mother born in guyana....and guyana call me up i going to say NO. Who d f**k wud give up a chance to play for england to come an play for trinidad, stop toting so much feelings about the situation  :rotfl:
Good onyer mate,its as simple as that.

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2009, 06:20:25 PM »
Who say Bobby is a messiah. Those who don't have an issue with him just said that he would be a good addition to a very feeble team. We forwards firing blanks. We mid-field is porous and disjointed. He can do no worse.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2009, 06:36:47 PM »
Who say Bobby is a messiah. Those who don't have an issue with him just said that he would be a good addition to a very feeble team. We forwards firing blanks. We mid-field is porous and disjointed. He can do no worse.

Affirmative
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2009, 08:10:45 PM »
Look at this way,we need to move up the rankings for our youth to get a look in Europe,if I am correct, all the help we can possibly get in attaining that goal,I would welcome,then players who are in the same situation as Zamora will be looking at us rather than we watching and hoping they would consider us

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2009, 07:12:55 AM »
Shaka Hislop didn't apologise why pick on Zamora and Samuel ?

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2009, 07:46:03 AM »
No matter how good Zamora is i don't feel good about him being on the team. I support my country, because I love my country, not because it's a team that helps oppurtunist waggonmen that wouldnt give a rats ass about us if they could make a better team.

Look at it like this, what if Zamora was American Trini, yuh think he'd be lookin to play for us or them?

Perhaps if i really see bim break himself out there to win, show me motivation deeper than that that would suggest the pursuit of personal gain, then maybe i could consider him a part of our team.

u mean like Birchall at first?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2009, 07:47:43 AM »
yea Frico..is simple like that...yuh right

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2009, 04:20:57 PM »

yep, just like birchall, who i wasnt particularly happy about initially, but every game ive seen him play in whether he plays well or badly he hustles and shows an undeniable will to benifit the team.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2009, 12:42:37 PM »

yep, just like birchall, who i wasnt particularly happy about initially, but every game ive seen him play in whether he plays well or badly he hustles and shows an undeniable will to benifit the team.

So....put one and one together now re Zamora.....
Hart for president

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 10, 2009, 09:25:11 PM »
Zamora and Samuel issue a big apology fork u   to T&T

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 11, 2009, 12:24:53 AM »
As far as I can remember, J Lloyd Samuel was very interested in joining up with the Soca Warriors during the 2006 WCQ campaign but was unable to do so due to FIFA regulations at the time.

Zamora was the one who flat out refused to join the team.

J Lloyd did turn down an invitation to join the team in the 2002 WCQ campaign.  Then again, Shaka Hislop also turned down several overtures to join the T&T national team prior to his changing his mind and eventually doing so.

Me eh see no call fuh apology from he.  Maybe ex CIC players exempt.

But perhaps my recollection inaccurate.

Palos, yuh talkin pure unadulterated, polyunsaturated shit here. Shaka NEVER turned down TTFA/TTFF to  represent the country.  Ah know this rumour been circulating for years now and many people been braying the bullshit, nor have I read the rest of this thread to know what any other responses have been, but as a man that have a little position with this website/forum it is a little irresponsible of you to be perpetuating this kinda talk rather than maybe using your influence to have a sit-down with the man and ask for the facts.  Try to rely on facts and not recollection.  Recollection is only as good as your own memory......of your version of what you actually know.

*after reading the remainder of the thread, it is really amazing to see how stupid and sheepish some ah allyuh so-called "educated" men could be.  Men like bake and shark repeating the same bullshit he been repeating about the "Shaka" issue and the the ress ah allyuh puttin de man in de same category as Samuel and Zamora and allyuh really eh know absolutely NO facts. (Nah, WestCoast..... :shameonyou:.....ah wasn't lookin' fuh yuh dey)  Palos, allyuh men rel wrong and like I said before, you in a position to do proper research and display responsible reporting and yuh not doing that.  Obviously you have never talked to Shaka about it but yuh out here feedin' bullshit to the people but I am quite sure you can pick up a phone and make a call and reach the man.  I would think that you owe it to your own sense of pride and credibility to talk to the man about it before you come out here disparaging the man name.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 12:38:35 AM by Mango Chow! »

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 11, 2009, 01:07:28 AM »

:applause: :applause:
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2009, 09:16:37 PM »
As far as I can remember, J Lloyd Samuel was very interested in joining up with the Soca Warriors during the 2006 WCQ campaign but was unable to do so due to FIFA regulations at the time.
Zamora was the one who flat out refused to join the team.
J Lloyd did turn down an invitation to join the team in the 2002 WCQ campaign.  Then again, Shaka Hislop also turned down several overtures to join the T&T national team prior to his changing his mind and eventually doing so.
Me eh see no call fuh apology from he.  Maybe ex CIC players exempt.
But perhaps my recollection inaccurate.
Palos, yuh talkin pure unadulterated, polyunsaturated shit here. Shaka NEVER turned down TTFA/TTFF to  represent the country.  Ah know this rumour been circulating for years now and many people been braying the bullshit, nor have I read the rest of this thread to know what any other responses have been, but as a man that have a little position with this website/forum it is a little irresponsible of you to be perpetuating this kinda talk rather than maybe using your influence to have a sit-down with the man and ask for the facts.  Try to rely on facts and not recollection.  Recollection is only as good as your own memory......of your version of what you actually know.

*after reading the remainder of the thread, it is really amazing to see how stupid and sheepish some ah allyuh so-called "educated" men could be.  Men like bake and shark repeating the same bullshit he been repeating about the "Shaka" issue and the the ress ah allyuh puttin de man in de same category as Samuel and Zamora and allyuh really eh know absolutely NO facts. (Nah, WestCoast..... :shameonyou:.....ah wasn't lookin' fuh yuh dey)  Palos, allyuh men rel wrong and like I said before, you in a position to do proper research and display responsible reporting and yuh not doing that.  Obviously you have never talked to Shaka about it but yuh out here feedin' bullshit to the people but I am quite sure you can pick up a phone and make a call and reach the man.  I would think that you owe it to your own sense of pride and credibility to talk to the man about it before you come out here disparaging the man name.
Well I will be the first to admit that I do not know EVERYTHING there is to know about TTFF football, so I have to apologise to Shaka if what you say is so.
Your suggestion about an interview is spot on....maybe you could do it for us all ;)
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline WARRIORKING

• Deep into weaponry
  • Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2009, 04:38:15 PM »
the way i see it. He is a young guy with a dream of playing for england and  was stuck between a rock and a hard place. other than saying flat out no and put us down  he said i have to concentrate on my club . this was just to buy him time to make a decision . now he realize he not as good as he thought to make england at the moment, now any team with a chance will do . with that being said  the minute he messes up i would be mad if he feels the raft of criticizim  from T&T supporters. that way he will get a dose of reality next time  in a similar situation, just look at it as a learning experience . treat him as an employee who is edisposable based on his performance.
My lyrical tendency`s equivalent to a critical felony
Precise behind bars like a criminal`s penalty
Pinnacle definitely, hold so much jewels in my miracle memory
It`s like I`m a physical treasury
I was born with a difficult destiny, not your typical mentally
Givin my vision through treacheries

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 13, 2009, 09:43:33 PM »
the way i see it. He is a young guy with a dream of playing for england and  was stuck between a rock and a hard place. other than saying flat out no and put us down  he said i have to concentrate on my club . this was just to buy him time to make a decision . now he realize he not as good as he thought to make england at the moment, now any team with a chance will do . with that being said  the minute he messes up i would be mad if he feels the raft of criticizim  from T&T supporters. that way he will get a dose of reality next time  in a similar situation, just look at it as a learning experience . treat him as an employee who is edisposable based on his performance.

an dat highlighted part is what i have a SERIOUS problem wid.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2009, 10:29:21 PM »
At this point in time, the door should be open to all who are eligilbe to represent the RW&B....according to Latas we have to put all differences aside and field the best possible team to represent our country. If we were sitting like Costa Rica (which we could've been) then we may not have to rely on those guys at the moment.
If some how that Rossi guy from NJ who plays for Italy decides he wants to play for the US and can through some rule (for the sake of the agrument), I wonder if Bradley will blank him entirely....

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2009, 10:04:43 AM »
For the ppl who were questioning Zamora'a commitment, ah hope allyuh see now that Zamora is 100% committed!

To Fulham.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2009, 11:27:23 AM »
take slap

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile