June 08, 2024, 12:29:18 AM

Author Topic: WC 2010 - Match 58 - Quarter-finals: Uruguay vs Ghana  (Read 48315 times)

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: WC 2010 - Match 58 - Quarter-finals: Uruguay vs Ghana
« Reply #240 on: July 02, 2010, 07:34:56 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WM_1jPigMhg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WM_1jPigMhg</a>
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: July 02, 2010, 07:39:39 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WM_1jPigMhg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WM_1jPigMhg</a>

too soon girl, too soon  :(
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: July 02, 2010, 07:45:05 PM »
watch Gyan daddy:

please dont cry fans of Ghana...allyuh crying for them like if it was Dwighty miss that pen....

just watch football for footballing sakes and not other reasons

ah thought yuh does get send to the showers when yuh get send off. What he was doing outside to celebrate?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: July 02, 2010, 07:47:49 PM »

i cant watch that....
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: July 02, 2010, 07:56:27 PM »
Ah waitin for fellas like small mag, dinho and all the other pragmatist when is TNT turn tuh take ah blow the likes of what ghana took today!! i saw ah man literally play goal keeper and stop ah ball from going in the net, and all i could hear is gyan fault and he forked up and saurez took one for the team!!

all the BS small mag talkin, i see he hero #14 blow two important penalties on two different occasions, and not one forkin word of contempt came out his mouth BUT HE HAVE THE WORLD TUH SAY ABOUT GYAN!!

no disrespect to stern, but if stern could only be half the player he/ gyan is we would be in business.

this saurez fella should be banned for ah whole yr from international football! this would send ah clear message to these spanish speakin dogs that ppl tired of the fackry.  these ppl really forkin up the game, and all allyuh could say is hard luck!!

i see in the spain protugal game where the man didn't even touch the spanish player and the man fall on the ground like somebody hit him wid ah hammer tuh head! all this is really bad for the game and ppl should show their displeasure.

for all who feel i was in ghana's corner hence the reason i fumin, quite wrong! i straight out don't support african sports men, BC they lack commitment. the teams i support in football are mainly european teams, france and england being two of them.

allyuh remember this, we have tuh compete wid central americans on the regular BC they are in our region, and allyuh dun know what they give. as selassie said in the league of nations when mussolini was attackin abyssinia and he went tuh dem for help and they blanked him , he said" TODAY FOR ME AND TOMMORROW FOR YOU!!!    ah waiting for something the like of that tuh happen to we. if allyuh thing what crouch did was awful, then allyuh eh see nutten yet, BC the best is yet to come!  ah go be here waitin for all the pragmatism!

PS:  ah have tuh big up toppa for have more balls than most ah allyuh apologist yellow belly sissies! ah rather have she as ah female in meh corner any day rather than some ah allyuh scared tuh speak the truth BC allyuh fraid tuh step on toes for fear of being seen as inapropriate!

when would we understand that these spanish ppl doh like we! even the ones that born in trini and look like spanish have the same stinkin vibe about them, and guess what? i doh give ah solitary f@ck about them and how they feel! who vex loss!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 08:03:12 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: July 02, 2010, 08:05:04 PM »
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: July 02, 2010, 08:05:43 PM »
I'm in two minds about the handball. I doh know if is because it wasn't T&T or Brazil or Lyon that go out because of it or what, but I'm not so cut up about it.

Truth is, once there are rules, there are people who will break them.

Think about it. In basketball, they decided that if the ball came off your feet, it reset the shot clock. You will see some teams then intentionally kick the ball out to break up a play...

They invented the travelling rule, so some players started using the post up attack against the attacker by moving suddenly out of the way and having them falling.

It was in this same game of football that I saw Baggio purposely flick a ball up against an Austrian defenders hands to claim a last minute penalty. (That was the thing that set me against Italy for years btw). Who to blame? Baggio? The Ref?, The Rules? The Defender? I've heard every single version.

Suarez was (rightly) sent off for his action, and knew exactly what would happen when he did it. Is it any different from Avery John sliding in to break up a quick Swedish attack, (possibly) taking out the defender and getting sent off? I don't know...

I guess, like life, football isn't always cut and dry...
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 02, 2010, 08:11:49 PM »

suarez feel he was in a volleyball game ah wat??

and like No. 4 had d same intention as suarez

STEUPS!!!!!!!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: July 02, 2010, 08:12:44 PM »
Anybody else want to cancel their subscription, btw?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: July 02, 2010, 08:14:52 PM »
I'm in two minds about the handball. I doh know if is because it wasn't T&T or Brazil or Lyon that go out because of it or what, but I'm not so cut up about it.

Think about it. In basketball, they decided that if the ball came off your feet, it reset the shot clock. You will see some teams then intentionally kick the ball out to break up a play...

They invented the travelling rule, so some players started using the post up attack against the attacker by moving suddenly out of the way and having them falling.

It was in this same game of football that I saw Baggio purposely flick a ball up against an Austrian defenders hands to claim a last minute penalty. (That was the thing that set me against Italy for years btw). Who to blame? Baggio? The Ref?, The Rules? The Defender? I've heard every single version.

Suarez was (rightly) sent off for his action, and knew exactly what would happen when he did it. Is it any different from Avery John sliding in to break up a quick Swedish attack, (possibly) taking out the defender and getting sent off? I don't know...

Talked like ah true jack ass! avery tackled ah player wid the intention of getting the ball in ah moment of nervousness and passion, this suarez fella intentionally save the ball wid his hands BC he didn't want tuh lose tuh ah bunch of n!ggers!

yuh think dem fellas enjoy being beaten by ah bunch ah malatos and black( brazil) every time down in south america! like yuh forget them ppl is german nazi decendents, italians who supported mussolini, racist jews and castilians spaniards or what?
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: July 02, 2010, 08:15:44 PM »

suarez feel he was in a volleyball game ah wat??

and like No. 4 had d same intention as suarez

STEUPS!!!!!!!

take he hands away from that and what do u get? he mightve gotten a little touch with he head but de ball still going through....stueps man
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 02, 2010, 08:18:39 PM »

Talked like ah true jack ass! avery tackled ah player wid the intention of getting the ball in ah moment of nervousness and passion, this suarez fella intentionally save the ball wid his hands BC he didn't want tuh lose tuh ah bunch of n!ggers!

yuh think dem fellas enjoy being beaten by ah bunch ah malatos and black( brazil) every time down in south america! like yuh forget them ppl is german nazi decendents, italians who supported mussolini, racist jews and castilians spaniards or what?

Hear what, like the jackass I am,  I'll respond to you.

I personally said that I didnt know as far as Avery goes...

You ever stopped to consider that simply put, maybe Suarez didn't want to lose, point blank.

I'm tired of your issues. good night.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 08:21:05 PM by Midknight »

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: July 02, 2010, 08:19:11 PM »
Ah waitin for fellas like small mag, dinho and all the other pragmatist when is TNT turn tuh take ah blow the likes of what ghana took today!! i saw ah man literally play goal keeper and stop ah ball from going in the net, and all i could hear is gyan fault and he forked up and saurez took one for the team!!

all the BS small mag talkin, i see he hero #14 blow two important penalties on two different occasions, and not one forkin word of contempt came out his mouth BUT HE HAVE THE WORLD TUH SAY ABOUT GYAN!!

no disrespect to stern, but if stern could only be half the player he/ gyan is we would be in business.

this saurez fella should be banned for ah whole yr from international football! this would send ah clear message to these spanish speakin dogs that ppl tired of the fackry.  these ppl really forkin up the game, and all allyuh could say is hard luck!!

i see in the spain protugal game where the man didn't even touch the spanish player and the man fall on the ground like somebody hit him wid ah hammer tuh head! all this is really bad for the game and ppl should show their displeasure.

for all who feel i was in ghana's corner hence the reason i fumin, quite wrong! i straight out don't support african sports men, BC they lack commitment. the teams i support in football are mainly european teams, france and england being two of them.

allyuh remember this, we have tuh compete wid central americans on the regular BC they are in our region, and allyuh dun know what they give. as selassie said in the league of nations when mussolini was attackin abyssinia and he went tuh dem for help and they blanked him , he said" TODAY FOR ME AND TOMMORROW FOR YOU!!!    ah waiting for something the like of that tuh happen to we. if allyuh thing what crouch did was awful, then allyuh eh see nutten yet, BC the best is yet to come!  ah go be here waitin for all the pragmatism!

PS:  ah have tuh big up toppa for have more balls than most ah allyuh apologist yellow belly sissies! ah rather have she as ah female in meh corner any day rather than some ah allyuh scared tuh speak the truth BC allyuh fraid tuh step on toes for fear of being seen as inapropriate!

when would we understand that these spanish ppl doh like we! even the ones that born in trini and look like spanish have the same stinkin vibe about them, and guess what? i doh give ah solitary f@ck about them and how they feel! who vex loss!

Harsh. Ghana sealed their own faiths today, they have only themselves to blame. Besides the penalty both sides had chances to take the game but it went begging. Today I thought Uruguay   diDnt play to their best but they got THE result.
I do feel this is Uruguay World Cup after what happened today.. simple events going unnoticed when they slipped in past Costa Rica... and what a story that would be...and by all means .. no one can say they cant go on to win this thing.

Forlan MVP of the Tourny. Fantastic team leader  

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 02, 2010, 08:24:26 PM »

Harsh. Ghana sealed their own faiths today, they have only themselves to blame. Besides the penalty both sides had chances to take the game but it went begging. Today I thought Uruguay   diDnt play to their best but they got THE result.
I do feel this is Uruguay World Cup after what happened today.. simple events going unnoticed when they slipped in past Costa Rica... and what a story that would be...and by all means .. no one can say they cant go on to win this thing.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!! Ghana wud have been 2-1 up if suarez didnt block it. whislte would have blown, ghana wud have won d game. suarez is an asshole an uruguay wud collect 4 from holland

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: July 02, 2010, 08:27:08 PM »
de man get ah red card.. justice was done.. it was a technical in fraction.. it's part of the game that's why there is a ruling for it  :-*

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: July 02, 2010, 08:41:54 PM »

Shotta,
             I agree.

Ghana miss the penalty. Yes the man hands the ball. Red card, 1 game suspension and penalty. What else all yuh want? a firing squad.

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 02, 2010, 08:51:04 PM »

Shotta,
             I agree.

Ghana miss the penalty. Yes the man hands the ball. Red card, 1 game suspension and penalty. What else all yuh want? a firing squad.

Exactly, he was penalized according to the rules of the game, then Gyan failed under the pressure of the situation.  Match over.
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: July 02, 2010, 09:28:15 PM »
Suarez took a good red card for his team, I would have done the same thing.

Nah dred... that is just about the most dishonest thing I have ever witnessed in all of football.  At least Henri had the good sense to feel shame.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: July 02, 2010, 09:37:59 PM »
Rules is rules.  The man broke the rules and he and his team were punished according to the rules.  At the end of the day, any pressure Gyan put himself under to score that penalty is his own doing because the worst that could have happened was that his team end up 1-1.....It's not like he needed to score to equalize as that would have been real pressure. (that's the way he should have approached it....easier said than done, of course.)  I feel really, really sorry for him, though, and I could imagine the burden we will carry on his shoulder from here on in.  That being said, I expect to see this team in Brazil in four years.  Hopefully they will mature and develop and be better prepared to go further in the tournament.  For only their second appearance in the tournament, they are showing a better progression rate than their fellow African brothers.    Tough day to be a fan of Africa still.  :beermug:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: July 02, 2010, 09:40:56 PM »

The worst part about watching that replay and watching this picture is that them men was going to cheat no matter... the #4 nearly twist heself into ah backflip trying to save de header too... is only slow he reflexes was slow, but he too try tuh pull ah Jorge Campos.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: July 02, 2010, 09:49:09 PM »

Hear what, like the jackass I am,  I'll respond to you.

I personally said that I didnt know as far as Avery goes...

You ever stopped to consider that simply put, maybe Suarez didn't want to lose, point blank.

I'm tired of your issues. good night.
And i tired of your house n!gger compromising spinless ways! so doh feel is you alone tired!@ least i does stand up, but fellas like you care what massa have tuh say so allyuh does stoop down and bow tuh come across as even minded and fair!

is fellas like you back in the old slave camp who did like tuh whip man for massa and sell out man so yuh could stay in massa's good graces. you eh have one ounce ah struggle in you by the way yuh always rationalizing shyte and fraid tuh speak yuh mind. yuhs ah weak minded sissy!!   
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 10:07:30 PM by just cool »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #261 on: July 02, 2010, 09:49:26 PM »
Suarez took a good red card for his team, I would have done the same thing.

Nah dred... that is just about the most dishonest thing I have ever witnessed in all of football.  At least Henri had the good sense to feel shame.
I agree that is it the most dishonest thing to do in football. It is against the letter and spirit of the rules. I just saying given those choices I choose my team over the rules. Same way a defender will resort to fouling  his opponent if he the last man on a break away. The punishment needs to be stiffer which is why I support a change of the law- red card and goal allowed if defender is seen(with video replay) to prevented a goal illegally. I know that won't happen anytime soon but I think its the only way to prevent those things from happening.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: July 02, 2010, 09:55:17 PM »
Just to remind people on here, eh.  Avery John got ALL BALL and NONE of the player on that tackle that got him red-carded.  Was it a foul?  Yes. Should it have been viewed as a dangerous, studs-up tackle?  Yes.  Was it deserving of a red card?  NO! Was it deserving of a yellow card?  Mabe.   Also to make the comparison between him and Suarez is futile and damned near irresponsible.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #263 on: July 02, 2010, 09:56:32 PM »
THERE ARE EXCEPTION TO RULES. SUAREZ SIEZE THE MOMENT OF GLORY TO HANDLE THE BALL THAT WAS SURE TO CROSS THE GOAL LINE THEN FIFA AND THEY BULL SH*T RULE TURN AROUND AN PUT GYAN UNDER PRESSURE WITH BILLIONS WATCHING TO KICK A PENALTY AT THAT STAGE OF THE GAME, MADDNESS!!. WHAT A FUC*KIN FARSS!! AND THE OFFICIALS ARE A BIG PART OF ALL THE UNACCEPTABLES IN S.A

I HOPE ALLYUH KNOW THAT A PENALTY EH SURE TO SCORE ANYMORE. BUYING THAT KIND A HOGWASH RULE  EXPECT THAT MANY HEARTS WILL BE BROKEN AFTER ALL, IT'S A SPORT FOR THE YOUTHS.

MANY FINGERS WILL BE POINTED WHEN THINGS GO SOUTH ESPECIALLY AFTER THIS GAME. ONE WONDERS WHO GOT MAN OF THE MATCH HONORS ?

MEAN WHILE,32 COUNTRIES  INVEST MILLIONS TO REPRESENT INCLUDING THE SPONSORS AND THE ONES AT THE TOP ALL LAUGH TO THE BANK WHEN IT'S ALL OVER.

« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 10:31:45 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: July 02, 2010, 10:02:16 PM »

The worst part about watching that replay and watching this picture is that them men was going to cheat no matter... the #4 nearly twist heself into ah backflip trying to save de header too... is only slow he reflexes was slow, but he too try tuh pull ah Jorge Campos.
I doh care what no body tell me, i would never support any spanish team in football! from mexico tuh spain, they have no class!! and i will always malign them BC they are the pigs of football!! england, holland, germay, czech rep, russia, you name it will never resort tuh that kind of cheating.

ah really can't include latin europe BC they does do anything tuh win aswell, include injuring players, plus they set that dirty spanish trait for the colonies to follow. itally protugal and france are also latin countries, and as of last november, to my extreem disappointment, i have tuh put france on that sh!t list too.

these latin bois fackin up the game, and fifa needs tuh act and act fast if they don't want football lovers tuh lose interest in the "not so beautiful game anymore"!!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: July 02, 2010, 10:07:33 PM »

THERE ARE EXCEPTION TO RULES. SUAREZ SIEZE THE MOMENT OF GLORY TO HANDLE THE BALL THAT WAS SURE TO CROSS THE GOAL LINE THEN FIFA AND THEY BULL SH*T RULE TURN AROUND AN PUT GYAN UNDER PRESSURE WITH BILLIONS WATCHING TO KICK A PENALTY AT THAT STAGE OF THE GAME. WHAT A FUC*KIN FARSS!! AND THE OFFICIALS ARE A BIG PART OF ALL THE UNACCEPTABLES IN S.A

I HOPE ALLYUH KNOW THAT A PENALTY EH SURE TO SCORE ANYMORE. BUYING THAT KIND A HOGWASH RULE  EXPECT THAT MANY HEARTS WILL BE BROKEN AFTER ALL, IT'S A SPORT FOR THE YOUTHS.

MANY FINGERS WILL BE POINTED WHEN THINGS GO SOUTH ESPECIALLY AFTER THIS MATCH. ONE WONDERS WHO GOT MAN OF THE MATCH HONORS ?

MEAN WHILE,32 COUNTRIES  INVEST MILLIONS TO REPRESENT INCLUDING THE SPONSORS AND THE ONES AT THE TOP ALL LAUGH TO THE BANK WHEN IT'S ALL OVER.

change the rules.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #266 on: July 02, 2010, 10:10:07 PM »

I doh care what no body tell me, i would never support any spanish team in football! from mexico tuh spain, they have no class!! and i will always malign them BC they are the pigs of football!! england, holland, germay, czech rep, russia, you name it will never resort tuh that kind of cheating.

ah really can't include latin europe BC they does do anything tuh win aswell, include injuring players, plus they set that dirty spanish trait for the colonies to follow. itally protugal and france are also latin countries, and as of last november, to my extreem disappointment, i have tuh put france on that sh!t list too.

these latin bois fackin up the game, and fifa needs tuh act and act fast if they don't want football lovers tuh lose interest in the "not so beautiful game anymore"!!
I saw Terry trying to head a ball less than 6 inches off the ground. It went wide anyway but it shows he bravery and commitment. Last world Cup he also cleared one of the line with an bicycle kick against T&T.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: July 02, 2010, 10:19:17 PM »

ah really can't include latin europe BC they does do anything tuh win aswell, include injuring players, plus they set that dirty spanish trait for the colonies to follow. itally protugal and france are also latin countries, and as of last november, to my extreme disappointment, i have tuh put france on that sh!t list too.

I saw Terry trying to head a ball less than 6 inches off the ground. It went wide anyway but it shows he bravery and commitment. Last world Cup he also cleared one of the line with an bicycle kick against T&T.
That sound honorable and an act of pure class tuh me, last i checked terry was using body parts that was legal tuh use in the game of football. whereas suarez unlike terry who tried tuh CHEAT by using his gloves BC he can't stand losing is ah classless scumbag.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #268 on: July 02, 2010, 10:19:40 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/VFllUxvphNA" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/VFllUxvphNA</a>

Watch Gyan's expression in the last few seconds.Pain !

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #269 on: July 02, 2010, 10:20:21 PM »

ah really can't include latin europe BC they does do anything tuh win aswell, include injuring players, plus they set that dirty spanish trait for the colonies to follow. itally protugal and france are also latin countries, and as of last november, to my extreme disappointment, i have tuh put france on that sh!t list too.

That sound honorable and an act of pure class tuh me, last i checked terry was using body parts that was legal tuh use in the game of football. whereas suarez unlike terry who tried tuh CHEAT by using his gloves BC he can't stand losing is ah classless scumbag.
JC , I'm agreeing with you.

1]; } ?>