May 31, 2024, 07:24:40 PM

Author Topic: Limited State of Emergency....  (Read 165930 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Limited State of Emergency....
« Reply #210 on: August 23, 2011, 02:02:00 PM »
for those who hold genuine doubts on the policies, what would you suggest? I say again.. victims will not join the chorus.

shut it dong madam PM! those animals took away our country from us.

First of all I am no criminologist... that is what yuh government supposedly paying for, so doh ask me for no crime plan.

That said, they easily could have increased police patrols without suspending civil liberties.  If it is that they have specific information that they keeping close to they chest then they could have acted on that specific information without terrorizing/inconvenience wholesale areas. 

Our government... still a democracy! I'm no criminologist either, so I don't pretend to be!

terrorizing/inconvenience - is an entire population living under these conditions for over 20yrs now at the hands of animals who have no regard for life or people's right to live without fear. I too will agree that the manner in which it was called was amateurish.. but it done. Dealt with it!

Lock in dong Madame PM!

This ting bout we livin in a curfew 4 nuff yrs is a bunch of hogwash. Yes it have a high crime rate yes peeps dropping like flies yes I goin home and some joker may hold me up but I just take basic precautions 4 meh security.

So find d peeps who bringing in d guns and then we go talk. I does come and go as I feel I go 2 church in a hot spot and peeps come and go because yes dey might get a stray bullet but guess what because of d guns around dat stray bullet could be picked up in PTown where they eh under curfew.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: August 23, 2011, 02:23:47 PM »

Our government... still a democracy! I'm no criminologist either, so I don't pretend to be!

terrorizing/inconvenienc[ing] - is an entire population living under these conditions for over 20yrs now at the hands of animals who have no regard for life or people's right to live without fear. I too will agree that the manner in which it was called was amateurish.. but it done. Dealt with it!

Lock in dong Madame PM!

Nah dat eh my government, I had no say in how they got there and I can't do anything about getting them out.  The electorate of TnT buy dat, let dem own it.

The terrorizing and inconveniencing is the result of government neglect, and I am using 'government' here in the general sense, not the party-specific administration.  Fault isn't just in the manner in which the plan was implemented, the fault lies in the decision to invoke such drastic powers... and in the details of the plan.  What does quashing protests and public meetings have to do with ketching criminals?

They using a sledgehammer to kill a fly... a fly which buzzing around due to the mess that they themselves contribute to.  They have allyuh so desperate that allyuh eh know if allyuh coming or going.  This is what happens when you repeatedly fail to hold a government accountable.

:applause:

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: August 23, 2011, 02:40:52 PM »
The present state of TT didn't start with the new government but has been festering for years under previous governments.All these governments of past years have done very little for their staunchest supporters,supporters who would literally die for them.A country blessed with so much natural wealth but yet so much "social deprivation" in certain parts.Children literally grow up ferral,lack of education,no jobs,bad housing,no creature comforts,these human beings grow up with affected brains and mind so what is happenning shouldn't be unexpected.Their needs to be a massive social restructuring of those places most affected with crimes.Millions of dollars needs to be spent giving those people whatever their needs are,there must be ways of slowing down the massacare that is taking place.It would take time but police shooting dong people left right and centre isn't helping.

truetrini

« Reply #213 on: August 23, 2011, 03:26:07 PM »
The present state of TT didn't start with the new government but has been festering for years under previous governments.All these governments of past years have done very little for their staunchest supporters,supporters who would literally die for them.A country blessed with so much natural wealth but yet so much "social deprivation" in certain parts.Children literally grow up ferral,lack of education,no jobs,bad housing,no creature comforts,these human beings grow up with affected brains and mind so what is happenning shouldn't be unexpected.Their needs to be a massive social restructuring of those places most affected with crimes.Millions of dollars needs to be spent giving those people whatever their needs are,there must be ways of slowing down the massacare that is taking place.It would take time but police shooting dong people left right and centre isn't helping.

Pack of ass talk.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: August 23, 2011, 03:51:53 PM »

So we selectively choosing which government to blame? Previous governments you say. Kamla and Dooks weren't part of the Nar? What piece of sh*t talk some of alluh does try to sell boi.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #215 on: August 23, 2011, 04:01:08 PM »

So we selectively choosing which government to blame? Previous governments you say. Kamla and Dooks weren't part of the Nar? What piece of sh*t talk some of alluh does try to sell boi.

I remember having an in dept discussion with my friend in uni about how the British Parliamentary system has failed us in the Caribbean, these arguments that are taking place amongst each other is a clear indication that problem resolution and compromise between political parties are almost non existent and not only divides and destroys the social fabric of society but also renders our nation incapable of functioning properly.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: August 23, 2011, 04:02:31 PM »
22 gang members including gang leaders arrested overnight. Hearing this on TV now
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: August 23, 2011, 04:10:13 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9U4ouCeWO7Y" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9U4ouCeWO7Y</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: August 23, 2011, 04:23:50 PM »
22 gang members including gang leaders arrested overnight. Hearing this on TV now

This is what we talkin bout.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 23, 2011, 04:31:01 PM »
HEADLINES: Police Service Comm. claims Police Comm. Dwayne Gibbs & Deputy Comm. Jack Ewatski left the country without being granted leave
Youtube Channel

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 23, 2011, 04:37:42 PM »

This is what we talkin bout.

Yep.  That's the dam ting self.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 23, 2011, 04:48:07 PM »
All I know is that this State of Emergency  has the hall marks of another "let we try ah thing and see if it works" by this government.....it is not founded in any analysis, strategy, plan, tactic, goal or objective.....

Look for example I just watch on Ian Alleyne's show, police rounds up a setta men on Nelson St. and taken to where ever.  The SAME F&&*^&%NG NELSON ST. that had a Police post nearby that THIS GOVERNMENT had removed earlier this year or late last year.....

And men want to talk bout plan??!!  I keep saying DEY HAVE NO F&^^%NG PLAN!!! CALLING A STATE OF EMERGENCY IS NOT A PLAN!!!  IT IS A LAST RESORT!!!

Steups!!  Let me just sit back and watch the ride yes....

Bakes yuh right boy, I was one voted for these clowns and boy do I regret it.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 23, 2011, 04:49:28 PM »
Mosquito 1 Mosquito 2 mosquito make Kamla ghee we curfew
Mosquito 3 Mosquito 4 after 9 we bush come out door
Mosquito 5 Mosquito 6 if we come out is rel licks
Mosquito 7 mosquito 8 better stay behind de f@#king gate
Mosquito 9 mosquito 10 mex time we voting PNM.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: August 23, 2011, 04:58:11 PM »
Mosquito 1 Mosquito 2 mosquito make Kamla ghee we curfew
Mosquito 3 Mosquito 4 after 9 we bush come out door
Mosquito 5 Mosquito 6 if we come out is rel licks
Mosquito 7 mosquito 8 better stay behind de f@#king gate
Mosquito 9 mosquito 10 mex time we voting PNM.

:rotfl:   Ah does sing a different version for meh son. 

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 23, 2011, 04:59:47 PM »
All I know is that this State of Emergency  has the hall marks of another "let we try ah thing and see if it works" by this government.....it is not founded in any analysis, strategy, plan, tactic, goal or objective.....

Look for example I just watch on Ian Alleyne's show, police rounds up a setta men on Nelson St. and taken to where ever.  The SAME F&&*^&%NG NELSON ST. that had a Police post nearby that THIS GOVERNMENT had removed earlier this year or late last year.....

And men want to talk bout plan??!!  I keep saying DEY HAVE NO F&^^%NG PLAN!!! CALLING A STATE OF EMERGENCY IS NOT A PLAN!!!  IT IS A LAST RESORT!!!

Bakes yuh right boy, I was one voted for these clowns and boy do I regret it.....

doh hurt yuh head  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: August 23, 2011, 05:17:35 PM »
Something to uplift the people

Song not yet released "Trust in the Almighty"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5RS0rlgwL8k" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5RS0rlgwL8k</a>

Stay up T&T
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 05:24:11 PM by Preacher »

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: August 23, 2011, 05:24:01 PM »
locking down and searching 'hot spot' areas eh go do much

no little boy in laventille and morvant who livin in a two by four house have d resources or the wherewithal to bring no 22 million dollars in drugs or no high tech weapons.

let d police LOCK DOWN Valsayn, Westmoorings, Glencoe, Gulf View, Goodwood Park, Flagstaff. Dem is d real criminal who have we country where it is

Is dem who have the little black boys who have no guidance to be killing out one another for turf and rank

get rid of d criminals in high places and u wud see how fast crime calm dong

but NO government in this country have the BALLS to do that, because is these same ppl who livin Valsayn etc financing dey political parties

everybody in d government and d opposition cud haul dey stinkin mudderc**t.

everyday that goes by, its just more upsetting when as a law abiding citizens u see that your country is being ruined by greedy motherf**kers in high places.

and here im watching d AG on meh TV talking a pack of ass.  ::)

Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: August 23, 2011, 05:37:01 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/WnESz2oqR1U&amp;feature=player_embedde" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/WnESz2oqR1U&amp;feature=player_embedde</a>d

Best take on the SOE I've seen so far!

FS boy, yuh know we in real tata when a comedienne is now our voice of reason.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: August 23, 2011, 05:49:35 PM »
Raid them rich man place , you know that certain Shoe and Clothes seller in Trinidad ?   ::)
Youtube Channel

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: August 23, 2011, 06:06:49 PM »
Just saw and interesting back and forth between de AG and Dominic Kalipersad over the acting Police Commissioner signing the curfew order.....ah goh get it from TV 6's archives....that and what Martin Daly had to say...
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: August 23, 2011, 06:08:31 PM »
Martin Daly make rel sense though. AG sound like ah backside. I still waiting to see the shirt and tie crooks get hold
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: August 23, 2011, 07:10:42 PM »
I happy like pappy that they rounds up 22 because while dem is d branch and not d root I fed of them lil black hen chicken doing nonesense and blaming poverty etc. Dem eh want 2 wuk but want d highlife. However, peeps doh get 2 excited because when d dust settle if dey eh have no evidence dey eh making no jail.

Brown girl doh beat up yuhself plenty people get fool. Dey could not fool me I wuk in d public service since 1993 and while many on this MB feel I is PNM 2 D BONE I see how PNM govern a country and how UNC/PP govern a country and while Patos use 2 drink in chupidity juice by d gallon while he was running the country.

My pet pieve innocent people unemploy because evry contract worker has 2 reapply 4 dey wuk so since last yr Social Workers in school eh wukin what dey guilty of dey get a contract when PNM was in power. ECCE teachers unemploy because dey get they contract under a PNM govt. So the ECCE lock down like d curfew that is y I will steups b4 during and after but vote 4 Kiethos next time around these people just clueless and classless.

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: August 23, 2011, 07:18:58 PM »
I thought fight was goan break out between Dominic and Anand, yes.
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: August 23, 2011, 07:54:01 PM »
I happy like pappy that they rounds up 22 because while dem is d branch and not d root I fed of them lil black hen chicken doing nonesense and blaming poverty etc. Dem eh want 2 wuk but want d highlife. However, peeps doh get 2 excited because when d dust settle if dey eh have no evidence dey eh making no jail.

Brown girl doh beat up yuhself plenty people get fool. Dey could not fool me I wuk in d public service since 1993 and while many on this MB feel I is PNM 2 D BONE I see how PNM govern a country and how UNC/PP govern a country and while Patos use 2 drink in chupidity juice by d gallon while he was running the country.

My pet pieve innocent people unemploy because evry contract worker has 2 reapply 4 dey wuk so since last yr Social Workers in school eh wukin what dey guilty of dey get a contract when PNM was in power. ECCE teachers unemploy because dey get they contract under a PNM govt. So the ECCE lock down like d curfew that is y I will steups b4 during and after but vote 4 Kiethos next time around these people just clueless and classless.

Not sure if the laws might be lil different for them considering the SOE.  They might be classified differently, left to be seen.

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: August 23, 2011, 07:56:28 PM »

I hear yuh... If I wasn't in the US, I wudda vote for the PP too.  Don't regret it though... At the end of the day the other band of jokers did no different.  Yuh try ah thing and hopefully another band ah jokers go come around and yuh go give them a chance too....  But at the end of the day, yuh vote based on yuh conscience and on the data yuh had before yuh....  
Arimian to meh heart

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: August 23, 2011, 08:02:41 PM »
A.G on TV6 - "I will walk off the set!!!!!!!"  :rotfl:

Well i nearly dead, who d f**k is he. I nearly say Kalipersad go tell him (Anand) haul he mudder c**t on set yes  :rotfl: . The last time i see a government minister act so was when the last health minister went on TV6
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: August 23, 2011, 08:06:19 PM »
you know what d funny thing is. The same people funding PNM and PP elections is the same people that most likely running the guns and drugs. You cah raid the man you funding yuh . Is d business men they need to look at
Youtube Channel

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: August 23, 2011, 08:09:28 PM »
The notion of a PNM return to government by default is unpalatable.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: August 23, 2011, 08:16:52 PM »

I hear yuh... If I wasn't in the US, I wudda vote for the PP too.  Don't regret it though... At the end of the day the other band of jokers did no different.  Yuh try ah thing and hopefully another band ah jokers go come around and yuh go give them a chance too....  But at the end of the day, yuh vote based on yuh conscience and on the data yuh had before yuh....  

Nah hoss.......as of right now, unless the tooth fairy, Santa Claus and the Easter bunny going to form a political party.....I eh interested.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: August 23, 2011, 08:19:46 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl:

Just caught the replay of the interview.  And once again, Anand Ramlogan shows himself to be a total and complete cunny!!!.....what a kakahole.....*smh*
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

1]; } ?>