March 28, 2024, 02:48:00 AM

Author Topic: IOC Rio 2016 Olympics: Fri.5th~Sun.21st Aug 2016 (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)  (Read 76806 times)

Offline jason23

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: IOC Rio 2016 Olympics: Fri.5th~Sun.21st Aug 2016 (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
« Reply #390 on: August 20, 2016, 03:13:41 PM »
Jason I agree, time to get rid of some of those board members. With this type of poor performance, other serious countries will replace the President one time!

Sorry to disappoint you but those board members are not going anywhere which is unfortunate.  The problem is not only the administration.  They are terrible as hell but most of the fans are just as bad.

The first step is for the "fans" to get their @$$ up from the couch and start attending track meets.  It real funny we have the majority of the population on FB talking like experts and criticizing the athletes but when you go a track meet in Trinidad the attendance is in the hundreds.  You ever saw a track meet in Jamaica?  The atmosphere makes the Olympics look soft.

Forumites keep posting about our performance deteriorating at the Carifta Games, are any of you going to the Carifta Games to support the kids?  Are you going to National Secondary Schools T&F Championships?  Are you going to sports day for your alma mater?  Are you going to the Southern Games?  Until you can answer yes to most of those questions you are a big part of the problem.

Young kids in Trini play football more than run track because of the support youth football receive (plus they pull more girls in football compared to track).  So guess what happens?  The better athletes end up playing football versus track and field.  Yet we have been more successful in track and field compared to football.

my friend, im sorry but that response is totally irrelevant!! answer me this? if 10,000 people come every meet in Trinidad an Tobago TnF  for 10yrs, straight?? is it going to make tnt world beaters????come on lets be serious. everything starts from the head.....how the hell you want people to go to meets and support anything when half the time you doh even know it have a meet. yet when u go is some kinda bacchanal. look its stupid to even think that what you saying is Justification for or will be a super Reason of Answers to TnF problems.!! perfect eg" look at SSFL all that crowd and alma mata who going games and supporting.. where are we on the World Stage in Football??? are we World beaters?? come on . stop using uh emotions!!! and a next perfect eg of People in Administration in TnT is grand Games.?? where is it??? ah see it was a Boss Event , seeing that it was cancelled for a After party instead....and i could go on an on. and on........look lets be real....if your the head of the Table. then lead by example. set Procedures and follow through.start Developing Talent that will make people say wow.. i need to come see this guy run... Start Organizing or work in Conjunction with UTT and start a Track and Field Coaching program!! Start going to communities and scouting not only athletes, but people with brains to Elevate the sport through there own Unique way of Coaching while still following a National pathway!! etc and based all of this in conjunction with the communities they are based in and make the community and integral part....make people feel apart instead of expecting them to come an smile kiddy kiddy skin teeth and say take me money ah come 2 support u even doh ah seeing shit non stop for how much decades of sports run in this country!! i for one will not bash the athletes i will stick with the head, cause its the head that charts the coarse, if the head is dead, don't expect the body to function and life.simple. facts of life.!!

Offline STMB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: August 20, 2016, 06:21:21 PM »
Wow, 3 pseudo-women medalled in the 800m final

Offline STMB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: August 20, 2016, 06:24:54 PM »
Keshorn currently in 3rd behind Yego (KEN) 88.24m, and Rohler (GER) after 3 throws - Keshorn in 85.38m.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 06:37:44 PM by STMB »

Offline STMB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: August 20, 2016, 06:35:12 PM »
Rohler improves to 87.40m on his third, stays in 2nd
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 06:58:00 PM by STMB »

Offline STMB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: August 20, 2016, 06:39:17 PM »
Top 12 now set for the last 3 throws

Offline STMB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: August 20, 2016, 06:49:49 PM »
Keshorn's 4th throw 80.33m - no improvement

Offline STMB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: August 20, 2016, 06:52:11 PM »
Yego hurts his knee on a fouled 4th throw, expects to continue - being attended by medical.
Wow in a wheelchair, he may be counting on his lead remaining unbeaten
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 06:55:03 PM by STMB »

Offline STMB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: August 20, 2016, 06:57:43 PM »
Keshorn's 5th about 77m, steps over the line to call it foul

Offline STMB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: August 20, 2016, 06:58:54 PM »
Rohler takes the lead with a 5th round throw of 90.30m

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: August 20, 2016, 07:07:33 PM »
Cool so Lagat pulls bronze.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: August 20, 2016, 07:10:48 PM »
Keshorn did not seem to concentrate on that last throw, but bronze it is. :applause:

Offline STMB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: August 20, 2016, 07:11:09 PM »
Last throw just over 72m for Keshorn

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: August 20, 2016, 07:11:13 PM »
Congrats. We leaving with a medal.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: August 20, 2016, 07:25:46 PM »
Good pts RM

Qu: what exactly is the football equivalent of winning an individual gold medal at world's or Olympics?

Good question.  It is not an apples to apples comparison.  Just like comparing Bolt's medal count to Phelps is not apples to apples.  Swimmers have the opportunity to win more medals in a single games because in general they can participate in more events than a T&F athlete.

To answer your question, there is only one world cup title to be won every 4 years compared to more medals to be won by a T&F athlete. One is a team sport while the other is individual.

My guess would be a world cup quarterfinal would equivalent to a medal. So a semis might be equivalent to the gold medal.  Your question is a difficult one to answer.  However, in regards to Trinidad success on a global level the answer is clear that we are more successful in T&F compared to football.

We have only qualified for one world cup yet we criticize MLA for being the 6th fasted in the world in 100m and 200m.  Can anyone here on the forum say they are the 6th best in the world within any aspect in their life? 

Let's say we all work in oil & gas, so the equivalent of T&F events would be job functions or job titles: drilling engineer, reservoir engineer, chemical engineer, IT manager, supply chain manager, finance manager, etc.  Can any of us claim to be the 6th best in the world in our respective professions?

Highlighted some bold pieces, but 1st off, congrats to athletes who showing promise for the future (MLA, MC, KW (congrats Keshorn!  :beermug:), KSF), to those who repped us well and winding down, many thanks.

Highlighted the bold b/c you really cannot do the comparison.  Football is a team sport and for the most part T&F is individual, 4x considerations are still not apples-apples. Likewise, there is no individual competition for forwards, MFs, defenders, keepers. At one time in recent history, we have had household names in each of those positions playing for highly reputable clubs and winning major WW/major titles with their respective clubs.  This to me evens the playing field wrt our accomplishments in T&F and Football, IMO.  I think JA for sure can can say their T&F accomplishments exceed those in football; I wouldn't say so for us.

That said, our investment in sport and proper structure across the board is a no brainer, much has been said about this here before.  Only hope we get it together in my lifetime to see some growth and achievement of true potential in the not too distant future
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 07:27:35 PM by 100% Barataria »
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: August 20, 2016, 07:31:41 PM »
Looks like the Borlees should have had one more son.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: August 20, 2016, 07:42:22 PM »
What happened with Botswana?????

Offline STMB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: August 20, 2016, 07:47:35 PM »
What happened with Botswana?????
Botswana put their 2 fastest men in 1 and 2, then some average fellas to finish up.
They didn't run Thebe (44.22 this year), nor Nijel Amos (800m) who runs 45.5 and splits 44 mid, which would have put them in a strong gold-medal position.

The silver and bronze times would have been bettered by TTO's NR performance in last year's world championships; wasted opportunity; we continue to throw away plattered opportunities.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: August 20, 2016, 08:00:58 PM »
Jason I agree, time to get rid of some of those board members. With this type of poor performance, other serious countries will replace the President one time!

Sorry to disappoint you but those board members are not going anywhere which is unfortunate.  The problem is not only the administration.  They are terrible as hell but most of the fans are just as bad.

The first step is for the "fans" to get their @$$ up from the couch and start attending track meets.  It real funny we have the majority of the population on FB talking like experts and criticizing the athletes but when you go a track meet in Trinidad the attendance is in the hundreds.  You ever saw a track meet in Jamaica?  The atmosphere makes the Olympics look soft.

Forumites keep posting about our performance deteriorating at the Carifta Games, are any of you going to the Carifta Games to support the kids?  Are you going to National Secondary Schools T&F Championships?  Are you going to sports day for your alma mater?  Are you going to the Southern Games?  Until you can answer yes to most of those questions you are a big part of the problem.

Young kids in Trini play football more than run track because of the support youth football receive (plus they pull more girls in football compared to track).  So guess what happens?  The better athletes end up playing football versus track and field.  Yet we have been more successful in track and field compared to football.

my friend, im sorry but that response is totally irrelevant!! answer me this? if 10,000 people come every meet in Trinidad an Tobago TnF  for 10yrs, straight?? is it going to make tnt world beaters????come on lets be serious. everything starts from the head.....how the hell you want people to go to meets and support anything when half the time you doh even know it have a meet. yet when u go is some kinda bacchanal. look its stupid to even think that what you saying is Justification for or will be a super Reason of Answers to TnF problems.!! perfect eg" look at SSFL all that crowd and alma mata who going games and supporting.. where are we on the World Stage in Football??? are we World beaters?? come on . stop using uh emotions!!! and a next perfect eg of People in Administration in TnT is grand Games.?? where is it??? ah see it was a Boss Event , seeing that it was cancelled for a After party instead....and i could go on an on. and on........look lets be real....if your the head of the Table. then lead by example. set Procedures and follow through.start Developing Talent that will make people say wow.. i need to come see this guy run... Start Organizing or work in Conjunction with UTT and start a Track and Field Coaching program!! Start going to communities and scouting not only athletes, but people with brains to Elevate the sport through there own Unique way of Coaching while still following a National pathway!! etc and based all of this in conjunction with the communities they are based in and make the community and integral part....make people feel apart instead of expecting them to come an smile kiddy kiddy skin teeth and say take me money ah come 2 support u even doh ah seeing shit non stop for how much decades of sports run in this country!! i for one will not bash the athletes i will stick with the head, cause its the head that charts the coarse, if the head is dead, don't expect the body to function and life.simple. facts of life.!!

I not disagreeing that it starts with the administration. our admin stinks.

you think T&F athletes feel the love from fans early in their careers? do you think they get support? most ppl support them after they win a medal.

how you don't know it have a meet?  all the meets listed on www.ttnaaa.org.  just ah lame ass excuse.  anyway, don't go ah damn meet and let athletes run in front of empty stadiums, that is very motivating.

we are not world beaters in football because we lack talent regardless of what we like to fool ourselves in believing.  we have more talent in T&F than football, just we cant recognize it like the Jamaicans, we cant be organized like the Jamaicans, etc.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: August 20, 2016, 08:02:12 PM »
Good pts RM

Qu: what exactly is the football equivalent of winning an individual gold medal at world's or Olympics?

Good question.  It is not an apples to apples comparison.  Just like comparing Bolt's medal count to Phelps is not apples to apples.  Swimmers have the opportunity to win more medals in a single games because in general they can participate in more events than a T&F athlete.

To answer your question, there is only one world cup title to be won every 4 years compared to more medals to be won by a T&F athlete. One is a team sport while the other is individual.

My guess would be a world cup quarterfinal would equivalent to a medal. So a semis might be equivalent to the gold medal.  Your question is a difficult one to answer.  However, in regards to Trinidad success on a global level the answer is clear that we are more successful in T&F compared to football.

We have only qualified for one world cup yet we criticize MLA for being the 6th fasted in the world in 100m and 200m.  Can anyone here on the forum say they are the 6th best in the world within any aspect in their life? 

Let's say we all work in oil & gas, so the equivalent of T&F events would be job functions or job titles: drilling engineer, reservoir engineer, chemical engineer, IT manager, supply chain manager, finance manager, etc.  Can any of us claim to be the 6th best in the world in our respective professions?

Highlighted some bold pieces, but 1st off, congrats to athletes who showing promise for the future (MLA, MC, KW (congrats Keshorn!  :beermug:), KSF), to those who repped us well and winding down, many thanks.

Highlighted the bold b/c you really cannot do the comparison.  Football is a team sport and for the most part T&F is individual, 4x considerations are still not apples-apples. Likewise, there is no individual competition for forwards, MFs, defenders, keepers. At one time in recent history, we have had household names in each of those positions playing for highly reputable clubs and winning major WW/major titles with their respective clubs.  This to me evens the playing field wrt our accomplishments in T&F and Football, IMO.  I think JA for sure can can say their T&F accomplishments exceed those in football; I wouldn't say so for us.

That said, our investment in sport and proper structure across the board is a no brainer, much has been said about this here before.  Only hope we get it together in my lifetime to see some growth and achievement of true potential in the not too distant future

I respect your opinion but I disagree.  how many world class football players we have?

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: August 20, 2016, 08:11:00 PM »
No seen RM, in recent history, the foll would apply: DY (man u), RL (porto), Marv (rangers) and Shaka (newcastle, west ham). All winning accolades with their resp high profile clubs at the height of their careers, honorable mention for KJ...we agree on the most important thing though, we need to be more serious across the board re-investment in sport.

Next up, Levii
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 08:12:52 PM by 100% Barataria »
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: August 20, 2016, 08:16:50 PM »
How many world-class footballers do we have? The answer is "we doh know because our talent identification is botched".

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: August 20, 2016, 08:27:09 PM »
Big up, Keshorn! The only medallist (in men's javelin) from 2012 to repeat medal!!!

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Offline STMB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: August 20, 2016, 08:28:15 PM »
I strongly suggest the government via SporTT give SERIOUS thought to a redistribution and re-alottment within the Elite Funding Program, especially the use of funding for T&F. It obviously did not net ANY improved results for this Olympics, as was expected. It actually regressed a few decades in terms of results.

Too few PROVEN athletes receive more than enough funding than they probably need. Those most in need hardly receive any at all, or receive their relative "pittance" too late, probably because the authorities exhaust their budget and have to go find additional funds.

There also seems to be no opportunity for aid for up and coming talent showing progress, especially amongst the juniors. As such maybe they should consider the following:
1. If an athlete already has a "princely" sponsorship deal (to be defined) but performs at an elite level, they should receive a lesser-tiered sum, if they request it. A mature mindset needs to be demonstrated amongst our elite athletes, setting an example, showing that they are above the "eat-a-food/all-for-me" attitude.
2. If an athlete has an average sponsorship deal (to be defined) but performs at an elite level, until they improve to a top-tier sponsorship deal, they should receive an elevated sum that brings their total funding up near, but less than their top-tier peers.
3. A greater portion of the fund budget should be redistributed more equitably to the athletes performing at sub-elite or most-improved levels, to athletes who most sorely need the assistance and have proven their excellence in hardship.
4. In addition, junior athletes who may still consider an amateur athletic scholarship before potentially going pro, should be able to receive non-cash assistance to sustain and improve their performances, for example - annual taxi debit cards for transportation to/from training grounds/stadia, annual strength training/gym memberships, annual subscriptions to NAAA/IAAF endorsed supplements, an annual allotted number visits to sports doctors/massage therapists/psychologists, 1-2 annual assessments at high performance training centers (whether developed in T&T, or the closest in travel to T&T).
5. A new but extremely important class of funding  - for established and aspiring coaches who have been evaluated as successful via their club's performance. They should be selected to participate in a set number of IAAF-sanctioned training courses/clinics paid for the government, and conducted by visiting/invited experts (typically in the 4th quarter of a year) in time for application the following year.

Since the NAAAs is not traditionally a well funded organization, nor beholden (held accountable like the employees of SporTT), some thought needs to be given to how, and which of the 2 organizations needs to be funded and held accountable to produce results and transparency.

The government also needs to invite and credit private sector expertise to help these bodies develop professional grade programs such as:
1. Marketing T&F from an outreach perspective to draw more talent into the sport (we've talked this like a beaten drum but need a roadmap as to how to actually do this effectively)
2. Professionally officiating track meets (staying on schedule, operating timing/wind/measurement technology correctly, etc)
3. Promoting T&F events successfully to appeal more to the general public and more importantly to potentially new sponsors.

There is so much innovation and creativity that T&F organizations can tap into with help from the private sector, if an avenue for the private sector providing help is created by the government (tax credits, etc).

Traditional failure has come from the authorities giving funds to organizations who have no clue nor business in delivering those core non-athletic products/competencies to take local T&F to the next levels (sales, marketing, promotion, sports medicine, athlete image enhancement, etc).
« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 08:48:25 PM by STMB »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: August 20, 2016, 08:35:55 PM »

Or not. Chelimo reinstated with the silver.

Offline STMB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: August 20, 2016, 08:51:20 PM »

Or not. Chelimo reinstated with the silver.

Again, man steps out of lane, but is a US team member so protest approved - as the commentator says, should be allowed for such a nit-picky thing". Small TTO athlete steps out of lane for one step, but protest is denied and we are out of the finals that we should have easily won silver.

Offline jason23

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: August 20, 2016, 09:00:22 PM »

I not disagreeing that it starts with the administration. our admin stinks.

you think T&F athletes feel the love from fans early in their careers? do you think they get support? most ppl support them after they win a medal.

how you don't know it have a meet?  all the meets listed on www.ttnaaa.org.  just ah lame ass excuse.  anyway, don't go ah damn meet and let athletes run in front of empty stadiums, that is very motivating.

we are not world beaters in football because we lack talent regardless of what we like to fool ourselves in believing.  we have more talent in T&F than football, just we cant recognize it like the Jamaicans, we cant be organized like the Jamaicans, etc.

actually i always know when it have meets, cause i am a supporter for over 30yrs etc and have been and always been a avid fan of Tnf
but sadly you miss my point! you want people to support. yet you will tell me why i don't go on they web site which is prehistoric and look for when it have meets, my friend i always know when it have meets because of my support, but my argument is based on people who are not in to track and field , what are they doing to make it attractive to the non fans?? what are they doing to bring Non fans in to make them real passionate fans?? tell me and i will eat crow right now......so again your argument failed again on lame excuse,which u cant use! there is barely any marketing or promotion of athletes in there borough or communities to garner support for them or use them as ambassadors for the meets they part take in when its nationals or noting...................like i said you can't expect support if your nothing showing me something that will make me desire and crave to see more and bring a passion of co operation and partnership in any thing what so ever.......!! if you want success then make a brand, when u have a brand u have a identity, and that is what NAAAtt is lacking foremost, and athletes are lacking mentality!!! Lead from the Head and the rest will follow :beermug: :beermug:

Offline jason23

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 20, 2016, 09:04:50 PM »
I strongly suggest the government via SporTT give SERIOUS thought to a redistribution and re-alottment within the Elite Funding Program, especially the use of funding for T&F. It obviously did not net ANY improved results for this Olympics, as was expected. It actually regressed a few decades in terms of results.

Too few PROVEN athletes receive more than enough funding than they probably need. Those most in need hardly receive any at all, or receive their relative "pittance" too late, probably because the authorities exhaust their budget and have to go find additional funds.

There also seems to be no opportunity for aid for up and coming talent showing progress, especially amongst the juniors. As such maybe they should consider the following:
1. If an athlete already has a "princely" sponsorship deal (to be defined) but performs at an elite level, they should receive a lesser-tiered sum, if they request it. A mature mindset needs to be demonstrated amongst our elite athletes, setting an example, showing that they are above the "eat-a-food/all-for-me" attitude.
2. If an athlete has an average sponsorship deal (to be defined) but performs at an elite level, until they improve to a top-tier sponsorship deal, they should receive an elevated sum that brings their total funding up near, but less than their top-tier peers.
3. A greater portion of the fund budget should be redistributed more equitably to the athletes performing at sub-elite or most-improved levels, to athletes who most sorely need the assistance and have proven their excellence in hardship.
4. In addition, junior athletes who may still consider an amateur athletic scholarship before potentially going pro, should be able to receive non-cash assistance to sustain and improve their performances, for example - annual taxi debit cards for transportation to/from training grounds/stadia, annual strength training/gym memberships, annual subscriptions to NAAA/IAAF endorsed supplements, an annual allotted number visits to sports doctors/massage therapists/psychologists, 1-2 annual assessments at high performance training centers (whether developed in T&T, or the closest in travel to T&T).
5. A new but extremely important class of funding  - for established and aspiring coaches who have been evaluated as successful via their club's performance. They should be selected to participate in a set number of IAAF-sanctioned training courses/clinics paid for the government, and conducted by visiting/invited experts (typically in the 4th quarter of a year) in time for application the following year.

Since the NAAAs is not traditionally a well funded organization, nor beholden (held accountable like the employees of SporTT), some thought needs to be given to how, and which of the 2 organizations needs to be funded and held accountable to produce results and transparency.

The government also needs to invite and credit private sector expertise to help these bodies develop professional grade programs such as:
1. Marketing T&F from an outreach perspective to draw more talent into the sport (we've talked this like a beaten drum but need a roadmap as to how to actually do this effectively)
2. Professionally officiating track meets (staying on schedule, operating timing/wind/measurement technology correctly, etc)
3. Promoting T&F events successfully to appeal more to the general public and more importantly to potentially new sponsors.

There is so much innovation and creativity that T&F organizations can tap into with help from the private sector, if an avenue for the private sector providing help is created by the government (tax credits, etc).

Traditional failure has come from the authorities giving funds to organizations who have no clue nor business in delivering those core non-athletic products/competencies to take local T&F to the next levels (sales, marketing, promotion, sports medicine, athlete image enhancement, etc).
:beermug: :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Offline Trini1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: August 20, 2016, 10:11:18 PM »
Aviator and STMB both made some great points. Aviator if I was in Trinidad I would be at every meet and supporting the athletes as I have always done even before Carifta. For example I remember the talented Kernesha Spann, John Mark Constantine etc and those before.

STMB I wish those things could be implemented but knowing Trinidad just no. I'm not sure what the circumstances are in adminstration but I feel as if we could do better. Finding some way to get some support from the general population and with increased popularity investors and better programs for training locally. Also involving the entire population and just the afro population.

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: August 20, 2016, 11:26:08 PM »
Jason 23,

I understand what you saying but you missing my point.  Yeah branding and all that good stuff can improve the situation but trinis in general only want to support winners.  When I talk about support, I referring to athletes not NAAA.  A lot of our best  T&F athletes leave the sport at an early age to play football.  yes great marketing of high school T&F will help, the yardies do a great job.  my point is we need to stop waiting on the lame ass admins to take the first step.  we as a people need to take the first step.  if you think my argument still lame well we will talk in 20 years and have the same conversation.

Offline ffisback

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: August 20, 2016, 11:33:33 PM »
Track and field was once well supported in Trinidad but like the other sports in Trinidad when E William's and his pnm party started to put there grips on the land there became a lack of accountably so the people who was running there sporting organizations was able to do what they want which was to take care of them selves and neglect there sports which is why nobody goes to any games or meets anymore removing the people in charge or blaming the fans is just part of the problem.

1]; } ?>