May 28, 2024, 06:09:47 PM

Author Topic: Fire Maturana now and stop pulling stones!!!  (Read 53311 times)

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
  • Football is Rhythm. Yeah is Me Hammer!
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Maturana now
« Reply #150 on: December 09, 2008, 10:26:59 AM »
I was looking and looking on ttff site to see if this man get fired yet but no luck please fire this man now!!!!!!!!!!

I mehself looking at the Guardian and Express everyday like ah tusty.  :P  
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 09, 2008, 10:27:59 AM »
And for those who said that the Gold Cup wasn’t an important tournament is crazy this is the regional tournament we have to strive to be the best in our regional even the Caribbean Cup is important although it’s a bush league we have to take pride in every tournament we enter this guy is way pass his prime if he was so good he would be coaching Colombia they need a coach now. 
fire and brimstone for he arse
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: December 09, 2008, 10:33:10 AM »
I was looking and looking on ttff site to see if this man get fired yet but no luck please fire this man now!!!!!!!!!!

Keep pressing F5

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 09, 2008, 11:05:33 AM »
Make d TTFF yuh home page so u could it bust d mark when it happen. All who tusty it eh even a mirage
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Breaking News!! Maturana Fired........
« Reply #154 on: December 09, 2008, 11:34:09 AM »
verbal volley at critics after historic WCQ victory against USA

Source: http://www.trinidadexpress.com

Trinidad and Tobago national team head coach Francisco Maturana was proud to be a part of history on Wednesday night as the hosts recorded their maiden competitive win over the United States at the Hasely Crawford Stadium, Port of Spain.

Trinidad and Tobago's 2-1 win over the US, coupled with a similar triumph by Cuba against Guatemala, virtually assured the "Soca Warriors" of a place in the final CONCACAF qualifying round for the 2010 World Cup.

Guatemala require a win on the road against the United States to progress at the Warriors' expense but, even then, they will need Trinidad and Tobago to lose, in Port of Spain, to a Cuban team they dismantled 3-1 in Havana, two months ago.

Maturana, who was much maligned after last month's 3-0 loss away to the "Yankees", was in high spirits on Wednesday.

"The people of Trinidad and Tobago will always remember this game," said Maturana, through translator Professor Ancil Glod. "I feel very, very contented."

8)
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Breaking News!! Maturana Fired........
« Reply #155 on: December 09, 2008, 11:37:21 AM »
Yeah right
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline fordy

• Hero Warrior
  • give thanks!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 09, 2008, 11:39:57 AM »
palos u realll like to play eh horse??? lol!!! :beermug:
football...the one true life experience!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: December 09, 2008, 11:41:43 AM »
He luv it

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: December 11, 2008, 02:08:46 PM »
I guess he have to lose the first 2 games in the hex to get fire
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: December 11, 2008, 02:47:38 PM »
I guess he have to lose the first 2 games in the hex to get fire

I think that would be a dunce move. That will be like playing Russian roulette with two bullets, don’t’ you think? 
The ball is like a magnet if you continue to knock it…it will attract, and then you can attack.  Get it?

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 11, 2008, 03:45:58 PM »
Lose the first game and that could be the end of the road.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 11, 2008, 03:49:32 PM »

what if we wins it ? how would you feel then ...let me guess ..you go say flukes leh we see de second game !

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: December 11, 2008, 04:09:50 PM »

what if we wins it ? how would you feel then ...let me guess ..you go say flukes leh we see de second game !

If by some miracle we make it to de world cup under maturana....peeps here will still want him fired because then the argument will be....."he flukes he way thru to de world cup but we go get expose when de likes of paraguay, england and sweden come wit all dey guns blazain fuh we tail"....or sumting along dem lines. 

Some will even point to the failure to qualify for the Gold Cup and equate that failure with World Cup qualification.  Ah could jes see de post now...."If u car qualify me 4 d goal cup den me eh care if u qualify fuh world cup, u need 2 b fired!  It's called Performance Management!"  ;D

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: December 11, 2008, 05:21:23 PM »

the first match is against El Salvador the weakest team in the group so he supposed to win that and the next is Honduras home so we supposed to win that too.  So unless we beat/draw USA away on April 1 then he hasn't achieved anything - the 1st 6 points are already ours unless Maturana screws it up

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: December 11, 2008, 05:51:57 PM »
Well guy's i just hear on Ctnt new that Lata will be in T&T to take up assistant position on the senior team staff on the 23rd of this month...so were that leave Maturana...ah guess his day's is number

Offline Yogi

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: December 11, 2008, 05:57:46 PM »
On TV6 Jack say a major shake up in the technical staff coming. Dwight and Latas going to play a greater role. Oh Lord I pray, please let Jack have some wisdom and FIRE MATURANA AND CORNEAL NOW!!!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 11, 2008, 06:00:18 PM »
I'll have see to believe,a good move if true...............I hope

I pity the fool....

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 11, 2008, 06:04:34 PM »
yea najee, ah hear someting like dat too.
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 11, 2008, 06:10:30 PM »
All yu still listening to Jack,Falkirk say they don't know anything about Latas going anywhere,i does really have to laugh sometimes.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #169 on: December 11, 2008, 06:20:23 PM »
Jack say T&T supposed to beat Grenada with 6 men. He also said " I doh want to hear about team selection" Carapichaima or Mucorapo woulda beat Grenada. Serious !!  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Yogi

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 11, 2008, 06:25:44 PM »
Jack say T&T supposed to beat Grenada with 6 men. He also said " I doh want to hear about team selection" Carapichaima or Mucorapo woulda beat Grenada. Serious !!

Yes he did say that, I heard it also  :rotfl: All in all it sounds like Maturana and hopefully Corneal will be gone. Time to bring in a top quality coach and bury the hatchet with the government and have some serious dialogue on getting the National Team to the WC.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 11, 2008, 06:35:55 PM »
keep this thread the pressure going

Offline sub1

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 11, 2008, 06:41:17 PM »
Jack say T&T supposed to beat Grenada with 6 men. He also said " I doh want to hear about team selection" Carapichaima or Mucorapo woulda beat Grenada. Serious !!  :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hmmm....Then if it aint team selction then it must be the ......... Well boy Jack if you did your home work before hiring then you would have known that this man was summarily dismissed by both Honduras and Costa Rica. I am sure they were all chuckling when you announced him as national coach. Which again proves my point about you Jack. You know little about the game but you are a great international conman. And you are great for comic relief.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 11, 2008, 06:55:52 PM »
Hey Palos liked concept of Performance Mgmt reach d TTFF. Fool me once ... as d man leader say wake me up when get d axe.

Yes if he eh get d axe d cobeau brand go b world class naturally good.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 11, 2008, 06:56:09 PM »

the first match is against El Salvador the weakest team in the group so he supposed to win that and the next is Honduras home so we supposed to win that too.  So unless we beat/draw USA away on April 1 then he hasn't achieved anything - the 1st 6 points are already ours unless Maturana screws it up

:rotfl:

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 11, 2008, 07:00:11 PM »
Jack talking about Dwight and Latas in the coaching mix-up. Please give us a break with that. I thought they were already part of the coaching staff.

Offline Weh-it-is

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 11, 2008, 07:11:47 PM »

If by some miracle we make it to de world cup under maturana....peeps here will still want him fired because then the argument will be....."he flukes he way thru to de world cup but we go get expose when de likes of paraguay, england and sweden come wit all dey guns blazain fuh we tail"....or sumting along dem lines. 

Some will even point to the failure to qualify for the Gold Cup and equate that failure with World Cup qualification.  Ah could jes see de post now...."If u car qualify me 4 d goal cup den me eh care if u qualify fuh world cup, u need 2 b fired!  It's called Performance Management!"  ;D

But like you ent know that we go still fine some ting to talk about. So is luck you want we to depend on with that man at de helm?

Yes we will bring back ah tread about not qualifying for the Gold Cup, because any body that knows the game of football, knows that if your team in the hex, yuh should be beating underclass teams like the ones who beat we in the Digicel, hands down.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 11, 2008, 07:53:09 PM »
Yes we will bring back ah tread about not qualifying for the Gold Cup, because any body that knows the game of football, knows that if your team in the hex, yuh should be beating underclass teams like the ones who beat we in the Digicel, hands down.

Like de 1998 Jamaican Reggae Boyz Team dat did Qualify fuh de World Cup but did fail to qualify fuh de Gold Cup and had was to beg Canada to drop out and let dem play?  Guess dem didn't know bout football eedah eh?  ;D

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 11, 2008, 08:12:01 PM »

ah like dat! is about time jack say/do something....thank you father!
i did give up, but if dais de kinda fire jack spitting, well there is hope for we....ah rather lose wid anybody else besides dat ass pacho
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 11, 2008, 08:21:58 PM »
ah rather lose wid anybody else besides dat ass pacho

De talk is Hannibal Najjar comin back to take we thru de Hex and into de World Cup.

Doh axe meh why or anyting so.  How ah buy it is how ah sellin it.  Me eh mekkin no profit.

1]; } ?>