April 24, 2024, 12:51:02 PM

Author Topic: Heads have to roll  (Read 18205 times)

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
Re: Heads have to roll
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2009, 09:13:34 PM »
ah man selling f**kITOL on Facebook.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2009, 09:13:40 PM »
All yuh ...........we need either Sancho or Cyd back on de right yes cause Spann is deffinitley not rite in he head now! At one point years ago yes...........but not now!

Agreed.  The man toast early in the second half.  That's what happens when the coach like a idiot selec 4 defenders and one get hurt in the game.  Thanks coach!

hah hahaha good call... that really messed up we tactics for the rest of de game.. and Spann and Aklie ent no defenders either  ;)
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2009, 09:15:08 PM »
Well if you had tell me 2-2 this morning.. I woulda begrudgingly take it...

but the facts is we drop 3 points.... this El Salvador team is real toots

So are we right now  >:(
so is stern john

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2009, 09:15:17 PM »
All yuh ...........we need either Sancho or Cyd back on de right yes cause Spann is deffinitley not rite in he head now! At one point years ago yes...........but not now!

Agreed.  The man toast early in the second half.  That's what happens when the coach like a idiot selec 4 defenders and one get hurt in the game.  Thanks coach!
men was sayin that same thing when the team was announced...cheups...pure frustration
well yes

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2009, 09:19:24 PM »
men blaming stern 4 d terrible defense we play all game. its amazing how it does always end up his fault.  ::)

yes if he did score we would ah been 3 nil up

Then El Salvador would have scored 3.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2009, 09:19:29 PM »
We just watch an old team get bun. I doh know what de solution is at right back, but is not bringing in more old people. Julius, Telesford, somebody... we have to figure out how to solve de problems progressively.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2009, 09:21:03 PM »
I so f**kin vex, I cyar even go an sleep now.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2009, 09:21:49 PM »
this eh stern fault ....if so Jones have to get some pound too.We sit back take pressure with Dwight and a make shift defense ,Noel and Keon liming.

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2009, 09:22:00 PM »
He play better than Jenine.
yep when kj send him through one & one with the keeper he slip  again,i wish is stern club wanted him stay

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2009, 09:22:23 PM »
We just watch an old team get bun. I doh know what de solution is at right back, but is not bringing in more old people. Julius, Telesford, somebody... we have to figure out how to solve de problems progressively.

we better take a note of johnbarnes book yes and start phoning paying asking them they background
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2009, 09:22:43 PM »

Edwards is not old...I just watch Hedjuk play hard for 90 for the USA and he turning 35 soon.  

We need experience, the men and them bun cause they have no football head, they cannot read the game. They have no idea when to do what.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2009, 09:23:01 PM »

In all fairness, there is no way you can run all day and be under the kinda pressure we were under towards the end of the game and not be tired.  Tactically, we needed to replace either Kenwyne or Dwight and bring in a defensive midfielder as Dwight was dead tired.
Arimian to meh heart

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2009, 09:23:48 PM »
look like a lack of fitness to me

yes.  Yorke days are over. he aint hold no ball in the 2nd half at all. he bun. maybe latapy go play one half for him next time

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2009, 09:24:17 PM »
yep when kj send him through one & one with the keeper he slip  again,i wish is stern club wanted him stay

He shoulda just roll back that one for kenwyne open goal for true

He was looking for personal glory and redemption dey... thais only human though
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2009, 09:25:44 PM »
El Salvador played the better football but with the right coaching tatics we could have come away from this game with a comfortable 3 points and a clean sheet!

Our head coach is tatically clueless! Us dropping 2 out of 3 points from this game in the last 10 mins means we lose a lot of respect as far as gaining any respect as possible qualifiers from this group!

Our next game is a defnite must win now especially as its a home game!

Also all those cards in this game will come back to hunt us!

Possession is very important especially when you are trying to defend a 2 - 0 lead!

Don't blame Stern, he was one of our best players tonight!

We have no excuse not to take 3 points from this game having been 2 goals up with just over 7 mins left to go!!

I didn't see the need for Latapy or any other attacking players to be brought on after 75 mins when we were 2 goals up! We need to learn from teams like ItalY, our current coach is tactically a dunce!!

Guess we have to put up with him as long as Jack is paying his salary!!

On another note this is just the first game and we can still end up as one of the top 3 teams! Just need to win our next game against Honduras for sure and start getting our tactics correct from start to finish!!

What was the result of Honduras vs Costa Rica game?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 11:25:43 AM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2009, 09:26:43 PM »
El Salvador played the better football but with the right coaching tatics we could have come away from this game with a comfortable 3 points and a clean sheet!

Our coaches is tatically clueless! Us dropping 2 out of 3 points from this game in the last 10 mins means we lose a lot of respect as far as gaining any respect as possible qualifiers from this group!

Possession is very important especially when you are trying to defend a 2 - 0 lead!

We have no excuse not to take 3 points from this game having een 2 goals up with just over 7 mins left to go!!

I didn't see the need for Latapy or any other attacking players to be brought on after 75 mins when we were 2 goals up! We need to learn from teams like ItalY, our current coach is tactically a dunce!!

On another note this is just the first game and we can still and up as one of the top 3 teams! Just need to win our next game against Honduras for sure!!

Fix it.

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2009, 09:27:02 PM »

He shoulda just roll back that one for kenwyne open goal for true

He was looking for personal glory and redemption dey... thais only human though
his personal redemption may keep us out of South Africa 2010

Offline lil damo

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2009, 09:28:44 PM »
Some of us fans have tunnel vision and only focus on the finite problem, i.e. Stern missed a penalty. The bigger picture is our defense and midfield needs more work. Keep in mind how many shots EL S missed in the first and second half. This game could have easily been 4-4. I think we are being mislead by the team jumping into a 2 goal lead because despite that we didn't look good in the first or second half. Missin a penalty is not the reason for this result although i admit it did contribute to it. Look at the bigger picture, the team needs to perform better for 90mins if we're going to compete with the rest.

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2009, 09:28:57 PM »
   I have been saying this since 2005 - No matter how good (rarely) or how much shit (mostly) Stern John plays, NEVER give him to kick any penalty.

I said it during the Mexico game where we eventually won 2-1 in 2005, and of course he kicked and missed the penalty.

I said it during the USA game we won 2-1 last year, and thank GOD Dwight took it.

I said it again tonight and prayed for Dwight to take the first one which he did, sadly ALL of OUR prayers were unanswered when we were awarded the second penalty and lo and be shitting hold Lame John got to kick it. Dwight needs to beat himself for stupidly giving John the penalty to take!! Why does John no matter what ALWAYS get the opportunity to shit down himself oh shits man. Shame on your Dwight, you is the blasted man in charge kick all the damn penalties or give anyone else but John!!

I fed up of this, even if we had won I would have still beat Dwight for letting Shits John take the penalty... John did not play too badly tonight but oh gorsh NEVER let him kick a penalty please please... 4 years now I lobbying for this or gorsh mann....

I give up yes....

J.
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2009, 09:29:02 PM »
Sack Maturana. Pure bullshit. HORRIBLE TACTICS THE FINAL 10 mins......WHY ARE WE PLAYING WITH 2 STRIKERS?!!!!!
jesus i cant take this shit

he try ah beenie versus sweden

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2009, 09:29:22 PM »
0-0
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2009, 09:30:42 PM »

Edwards is not old...I just watch Hedjuk play hard for 90 for the USA and he turning 35 soon.  

We need experience, the men and them bun cause they have no football head, they cannot read the game. They have no idea when to do what.
Well ah exaggerate when ah say 'old team.' Ah mostly mean Dwight and Dennis. Bun!

Hedjuk is one man. Stacking de team wit Dennis, Dwight, Stern, Cyd, Avery, Sancho, Ince, some want Latas... askin for trouble in my opinion.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2009, 09:30:59 PM »
I AM SPEECHLESS !!

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2009, 09:31:49 PM »

Our coach is tatically clueless! Us dropping 2 out of 3 points from this game in the last 10 mins means we lose a lot of respect as far as gaining any respect as possible qualifiers from this group!

We have no excuse not to take 3 points from this game having een 2 goals up with just over 7 mins left to go!!

On another note this is just the first game and we can still and up as one of the top 3 teams! Just need to win our next game against Honduras for sure!!

0-0 at de half.
is not only de coach dunce...they have plenty fellas on dat team who play real amateur styles tonight
well yes

Offline Lower St. John

• It's All About Unity, Togetherness..........
  • Hero Warrior
  • Don't cry as it's over, continue to enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2009, 09:33:33 PM »
In agreement about the misses but folks not seeing the lack of defense or defensive tactics.  Pacho is a big coach since we did not loose this game right???  Ent this is a good result away from home??

Corbeaux brand in full flight!!!

Blessings
Germany 2006 Was A Lifetime Experience Not To Be Forgotten!!!!!!!!!

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2009, 09:36:17 PM »
Calm down allyuh.  I know they gave up a good chance of 3 points but 1 point away is much better than losing. Plus Jason Scotland coming next time  ;)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2009, 09:36:33 PM »
In agreement about the misses but folks not seeing the lack of defense or defensive tactics.  Pacho is a big coach since we did not loose this game right???  Ent this is a good result away from home??

Blessings

If it was Honduras or CR
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2009, 09:37:00 PM »
Well people Yorke may get released from sunderand this year or be made a coach    so i eh know wha going on with he
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2009, 09:38:13 PM »

Blessings

yeah that brand go dead eh  when we meet up honduras

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2009, 09:38:20 PM »
I thoughts Mats went and scout them,he ent realize that man good at FKs.He have to go man steuppsss ,man calling for latas head when ,is he first day on the job as an assistant .

1]; } ?>